It's A Man's World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Tulsi, the truth is that in the beginning I myself did not know but later I did find out but kept quiet, as it suited my purpose,' I confessed.

'What purpose?' Tulsi asked.

Without going into details, I told her about Adi and her marriage. 'So in order to save your sisters marriage, you sacrificed my virginity?' she said, bitterly.

'I am sorry. Please forgive me, I know, what I did was wrong,' I replied, 'I can't make you a virgin again but I am willing to compensate you for your loss.'

Tulsi just stared at me silently. I felt very ashamed for having tricked a simple trusting soul like Tulsi and decided to pay her whatever sum she demanded, even if I had to sell all my possessions.

'Tulsi ask. I will give you whatever want,' I said.

'I will think about it,' she replied quietly and picking up her clothes left the room.

Later when Rashmi arrived I told her what had happened. 'We will pay half, we were just as much at fault as you,' she offered.

'I knew I could count on your help,' I replied, hugging her.

In the evening I asked Tulsi whether she had thought over the matter. 'Yes, I don't want anything,' she replied.

'Nothing!' I said, surprised, 'Money is a useful thing to have.'

'What will I do with money? You give me food to eat, clothes to wear, and a roof to sleep under. My personal needs are few, I earn enough to take care them.'

'Tulsi, are you so angry with me that you won't even accept money from me?' I asked, feeling very small.

'Madam, I am not angry,' Tulsi replied, 'I am happy that my virginity saved Adi didi's marriage.'

'Are you sure?' I asked, surprised.

'Yes madam, absolutely sure. I am happy as I am,' she replied.

'Tulsi, please forgive me,' I asked again.

'Please don't embarrass me,' she replied, falling at my feet.

At night when Mohan and I were about to go to bed Tulsi came to our bedroom.

'In the evening I told you that I don't want anything but I think I do want something,' she said.

'All right, tell me,' I asked, nervously.

'I want babuji (sir) to fuck me if he is not too angry with me for repulsing him earlier,' she grinned.

'I am not angry,' Mohan replied, happily, 'it will be a pleasure.'

'Tulsi, you are a strange girl. Why this sudden change of heart?' I asked, laughing.

'Madam, not strange but stupid,' she replied, 'I had thought that I will survive without a cock but today morning, when Abhi sir fucked me, I realized how much I missed it. Babuji, I have a request.'

'Sure,' Mohan replied.

'If I behave so foolishly again then give me a tight slap and take me by force,' she requested.

'I doubt if it would ever come to that,' I replied, laughing.

'Sir, ready or not I am coming,' Tulsi giggling happily, got on top of Mohan, 'today Tulsi is going to fuck you.'

'Thank God our old Tulsi is back,' I sighed, watching her moving up and down on Mohan's cock. In the morning I told Rashmi all that had transpired last night. A few days later Abhi and Rashmi visited us.

'Maharaj, please don't put a curse on me,' she giggled, 'I am willing to do to whatever you want.'

'Madhu, you are right, the old Tulsi is back,' Abhi said, following her into the guestroom.

'This is the whole background,' Madhu didi said.

'Amit, it is a pity,' Shamit said, 'Tulsi doesn't want us to fuck her again?'

'I never said that,' Tulsi said, hastily, ' I merely wanted to confirm that you both will also fuck me.'

'Ladies, all four of us will fuck your cunt, your assholes and you will suck our cocks,' jiju announced, 'Is that clear?' We nodded.

We were all very happy living together. There were no harsh words, no quarrels. Contrary to my first impression, the Council was very understanding and considerate.

During the day, each of us went about his or her respective duties. Jiju and jija started their new enterprise and worked hard to make it a success. Shamit and Amit attended to their business as usual.

We, the ladies, spent our time managing the house and shopping for furniture and furnishings, including artifacts. The maids worked diligently. Nights and holidays were naturally reserved for fucking.

Our tummies continued to swell. Our gynecologist told us that all four of us would be confined around the same time. None of the others had any problem with their pregnancy except me. I kept going in and out of the hospital. I visited the hospital so often that Shamit was able to negotiate a discount.

Holi was approaching, my first after marriage. I had looked forward to it but my big belly played spoilsport.

On the Holi day, because of our big tummy's, we were not allowed do anything other than play with dry colors. Having done that we watched the men folk throwing colored water on the maids and dunking them in the large tubs they had especially purchased for this purpose.

'Come on guys,' Sarit shouted, grinning, 'put some life in it. Fuck them.'

'Yeah!' the men shouted.

'No, no,' the maids screamed, running in different directions.

Shamit and Amit went after Kanchi and Tulsi. After catching them, undressing them laid them down on the courtyard floor, started to fuck them.

In the meanwhile, jiju and jijaji were having a tough time catching; the more experienced and fleet footed, Basanti and Shanti. At last jiju managed to catch Shanti.

Shanti was reliving her fantasy and was not going to let jiju fuck her so easily. She screamed and struggled, shouting, 'HELP! PLEASE, HELP ME.'

For a moment jiju was taken aback.

'Jiju let her scream. She is play-acting. She loves to be taken by force,' Sarit prompted.

'Is that so?' jiju grinned.

Shanti continued to struggle and kick.

'Abhi, give me a hand,' jiju panted.

Jijaji held Shanti while jiju undressed her amid shouts of 'Let me go' 'No, I won't let you fuck me' 'Oh God, someone help me' etc.

Jiju unbuttoned her blouse and pulling off her bra grabbed her swinging tits. 'BADMASH, MERI CHOOCHIYAN DABANE KI TERI HIMMAT KAISSE HUYI? (YOU ROGUE, HOW DARE YOU SQUEEZE MY BOOBIES? She screamed.

Without a word Jiju put his hand inside the top of her sari and tugged, breaking the string of her petticoat. The petticoat along with the sari fell to the floor exposing her choot. Shanti was not wearing panties.

Then they both pressed her down on the floor. Jiju started to undress while jijaji held her down. Shanti continued to scream and hurl abuses at them.

Jiju caught her ankles and pressing her knees on to her breasts covered her.

'AAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE,' Shanti yelled, as jiju rammed his cock into her gaping choot hole and started to fuck her with hard strokes.

'Mohan, not so hard. You are hurting the poor girl,' Madhu didi said.

'Didi, he is not hurting her,' I giggled, 'Shanti always screams when she loses her cherry.'

'How quaint?' Rashmi didi commented.

In the meanwhile jijaji had caught Basanti. 'You like to be raped also?' he asked.

'Jijaji, Basanti is just the opposite. She likes the man to be gentle and loving,' I said to him.

Jijaji took Basanti gently in his arms and kissing her tenderly took off her clothes. Then laying her down on the floor fucked her with long slow strokes.

After they had finished they refreshed themselves with sweets and thandayi (a concoction of milk, dry fruits, herbs and bhaang, an intoxicant). Then changing partners fucked the maids again. This went on till lunch.

A fortnight later I was back in the hospital. Ten days later, the doctor, prescribing complete bed rest, sent me home to die.

This was a fortnight ago. Today, as I was getting bored, I started to tell you guys my story. Hold on, I think someone wants to ask a question.

Yes, it is a lady in a red blouse with real big b... whatever. Yes ma'am, you want to ask something? Sorry, I can't understand you. I suggest you take the lollipop out of your mouth before you speak. Sir, my apologies for the interruption, she will be right back.

When there were so many people living in the house then why did I say, I was alone? Is this your question? Didn't I tell you? No! Then I will explain now. Ma'am, you can go back to sucking your lolly.

A week ago we had packed off Sashi and Sonny accompanied by their maids, Tulsi and Kanchi, to the house of their respective grandparents.

Last night Rashmi didi had pains. Amit and Shanti took her to the hospital. Today early morning, Shamit and Basanti shifted Madhu didi to the hospital. At eight jiju and jijaji left for work.

To be fair to jiju and jijaji, I must mention that they were very keen to help. But the twins insisted that they should attend to their nascent enterprise and they, the twins, would manage.

An hour ago Sarit dropped by to tell me that our sisters had given birth to two sweet girls and everything was under control. Then mumbling about resting, left.

This is how I came to be alone. Just a minute, I hear noises. I think someone is home.

'YOOHOO! IS ANYONE THERE?' I shouted.

'It's me,' Shamit said, entering the room, 'Basanti and I came back to check on you. Have you heard the good news?'

'Yes, Sarit told me,' I replied, 'where is Basanti?'

'She has gone to check on Sarit,' Shamit replied.

'Didi is sleeping peacefully,' Basanti said, joining us.

'Shamit, you look so tense,' I said, 'why don't you fuck Basanti, it will relax you.'

'There is no time for that, I must relieve Amit soon,' Shamit replied, 'but Basanti can give me a blow job.'

'Oh Shamit, please let me suck you off,' I begged.

'No darling, too much excitement is not good for you,' Shamit replied.

'Please! I know I am going to die, let me at least die with the taste of your cum in my mouth,' I pleaded.

'ADI!' DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK LIKE THAT,' Shamit said, getting angry.

'Please, pretty please,' I begged again.

'Only if you promise not to talk about dying again,' Shamit replied.

'I promise,' I said, taking his cock in my mouth.

After five minutes of sucking I became wet. It was normal for my cunt to leak while sucking a cock but this time I felt as if I was sitting in a trough of water.

'Shamit, I think my water bag has burst,' I said weakly and fainted.

'Hi fellows! How are you doing? It is I, Sarit. The breaking news is that after Adi fainted, Shamit rushed her to the hospital. Poor Adi, she had a torrid time but now all is well.

Last time I saw her was an hour ago. She sat propped up in bed with little Akaash in her arms. 'You little rascal, do you realize that you nearly killed your mama,' she said, hugging Akaash to her swollen mosquito bites.

'Okay guys, I am still alive and kicking. I see that Sarit has given you the news. She has even taken a dig at my expense. I don't mind, after all we are friends. Sarit be warned, I'll get even, after all it is my story. Let's get on with the story.

After a week I came back from the hospital. Madhu didi and Rashmi didi were already home. Now only Sarit was left. Another week rolled by before Sarit's baby decided to come into this man's world. I couldn't understand its reluctance because the baby was a boy.

We were all very happy especially the men. They loved to hold the babies. They were typical fathers. Many a times, despite our protests, they would wake them to play with them and dumped them in our laps when they cried.

Amit was the happiest of the lot because Sarit's boobs had become even bigger. He never got tired of pointing it out to us. 'Mamme hon tau aisse (Those are what I call tits),' he would say proudly but poor Sarit was miserable.

She had so much milk that even after feeding all the four babies, there was enough left for a tea party. This prompted Shamit to promote her from "big tits" to "the milk factory".

One afternoon we were all together and only Sarit was missing.

'Where is Sarit?' Amit asked and sent Kanchi to call her.

A few minutes later Sarit came. Her blouse was open and her bra hung loose. Her mountains were swinging wildly. She held a breast pump in one hand and a glass, nearly full of milk in the other.

'Gosh, I have so much milk I don't know what to with it,' she complained.'

'I'd give it to the father to drink,' Madhu didi chuckled.

'Here take this,' she responded, handing the glass to Amit, 'I suggest that all four of you take a good sip because I don't know whose sperm did the trick. I have more when you finish.'

Life went on. It was Holi again.

'Tomorrow is Holi,' the Chairman announced on Holi eve, ' we will celebrate it without clothes so shave your choots. More tomorrow.'

The next morning we all assembled in the courtyard, naked.

'Now form four groups consisting of husband, wife and the maid,' jjiju directed.

'Good. Now the husband will apply color on his ladies,' jiju continued, when we had formed four groups.

I could see various colors, dry and wet, on the table. Each man chose a different color. Shamit soaked his hands in the wet red color and approached Basanti and me. Then putting one arm round me said, 'Happy Holi, darling.'

Closing my eyes, I raised my face for him to apply color. To my surprise, he kissed me tenderly on the lips and rubbed the color on my choot. Thereafter, he gave Basanti the same treatment.

'What a beautiful sight. Eight choots in four colours,' jijaji laughed.

'Yes, I think next year we must have a larger variety of colors,' Amit replied.

'Just imagine, Adi with a red choot, one tit green and the other blue and a purple gaand,' Shamit chuckled.

'Now the ladies will apply color on their man,' jiju ordered. I consulted with Basanti and we decided that purple color would suit Shamit's cock and proceeded accordingly.

'Now everyone is free to play Holi with each other but only the similar colored genitalia can fuck. This will continue till dinner. Thereafter the usual draw will take place,' jiju decreed. Basanti and I saw that Amit had a flaming red colored cock.

'Amit, Holi khelene se pahele ek baar humaari laal choot ko apne laal laurde se chodo (Amit, before we play Holi, fuck our red cunts with your red cock),' I giggled.

'With pleasure?' Amit said, happily.

This set the trend for our Holi celebrations for the future. Only the number of colors increased and fucking rules changed.

Six months later, jiju called a general meeting. After we all had assembled he said, 'We are enjoying our children so much that we want more. Therefore the council has decided that from now none of you will take birth control pills anymore.'

'Basanti, any objections?' Shamit asked. 'None, but I am scared of disobeying the mistress,' she replied.

'Don't worry about mama. We will take care of that,' Amit assured her.

'In that case, I am also willing,' Shanti said.

'Tulsi, what about you?' jiju asked.

'Sir, I would like to have kids but if I get pregnant then my parents will throw me out of the house and I won't have anywhere to go,' Tulsi replied.

'Let them. You have a home here. We promise that we will bring up your children as our own,' jijaji replied.

'No more pills for me,' Tulsi giggled.

'Kanchi?' Shamit asked.

'I have no home to go to anyway and if you promise to look after my children and me also then I have no objection,' Kanchi replied.

'Kanchi why do you say that? You have parents and a home,' jijaji asked, surprised.

'I had once but after I ran away from home they won't even acknowledge me,' Kanchi replied.

'Why did you run away?' jiju asked.

'My parents wanted to marry me off to a sixty-year-old man in exchange of a large dowry. I refused but they insisted. Greed had got the better of them. I had no choice but to run away,' Kanchi explained.

'You mean you crossed the border all on your own?' Shamit inquired, incredulously.

'No. The same day I met a man, who agreed to guide me across the border in exchange of my virginity,' Kanchi said.

'But you were a virgin when I fucked you the first time,' Amit said.

'Yes, that I was. This man wanted to fuck me on the very first night but I told him that he could have me only after he has helped me across the border,' Kanchi said.

'On reaching the border he instructed me to crawl across and hide at a particular place. Which I did but when he crossed the border the guards spotted him and arrested him. I hid till the guards had left and then stole away,' Kanchi said, finishing her story.'

'Don't fret. You have a home here,' jiju said, 'now getting back to council's business. It is agreed that no birth control pills from now on.'

'No, it is not agreed,' I objected, 'I am not getting pregnant again. I barely survived Akaash but the next one will surely kill me.'

'Adi, the first child is the most difficult one but later ones are much easier,' Madhu didi advised.

'Maybe, but I am not getting pregnant again,' I said, stressing each word.

'All right don't get pregnant but remember no pills,' jijaji said.

'Good...b...but if no pills...omigosh! No it can't be,' I stuttered, 'Are you saying that I don't get to have sex anymore?

'Of course not,' Shamit smiled, 'what we mean is that none of us, including the girls, will touch your choot. From tomorrow we will fuck you only in your ass hole. You will suck our cocks and can eat pussy if you like but your choot will remain out of bounds for all.'

I didn't like it a bit but I was adamant not to have another baby. 'Okay, if that is the what you want then I agree,' I said, defiantly.

Yeah, I know, it was a foolhardy thing to do but I was not going to knuckle down to their diktat, especially when it was a matter of life and death for me.

In the following months they kept their word and did not touch my choot and only fucked my butt. Within three months all the others became pregnant. After six months, I was desperate for a proper fuck.

So one night after dinner, I announced, 'I can't take it any more. I don't care if I get pregnant but fuck my choot.'

'Welcome back to the flock,' all echoed happily.

'Ladies, like Adi, we also missed fucking her. Therefore if you permit, we four would like to fuck Adi tonight,' jiju requested. 'Sure,' they agreed graciously.

Omigosh! What a night it was. By morning my choot was sore and overflowing with cum. In the next three years each of us bore two kids. With twenty-two children in the house, we had to convert two other rooms into nurseries.

Even the men had had enough and they begged us to go back to swallowing pills. We agreed after teasing them for a day or two.

Six months ago mummy rang up and invited Madhu didi and me to tea. 'Bring your children with you,' she commanded.

On the appointed day we reached our parents house with our brood. Uncle Romesh and aunt Lila were also present. We all had tea and chatted.

'It is time for the kids to eat something,' Madhu didi announced, 'I will make their meal.'

'Adi, why don't you go and help your sister?' mummy suggested.

'Didi doesn't require any help. She can easily handle it alone,' I replied.

'Aditi, do as your mummy says,' daddy pitched in.

'Yes dear do as your mother says,' aunt Lila added.

'Why do they want me out of the room? There is something going on which they don't want me to know or witness,' I thought as I left the room. I did not close the door fully and stood outside the door listening.

'Is she gone?' mummy asked.

'Yes,' aunt Lila replied. 'Akaash, please come to your nani (maternal grand mother),' she said, calling my son, who was playing with the others in the corner.

'Now look at his face carefully,' mummy said, seating Akaash on her lap, 'and tell me whom does he resemble?' All of them stared at Akaash.

'Now that you have mentioned it,' uncle Romesh said, 'to me he looks more like Abhi than Shamit.'

'Yes!' mummy replied triumphantly, 'that is exactly what I say.'

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers