It's a Monster

Story Info
Our breakup caused Beth to change.
33.3k words
4.36
154.9k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,845 Followers

Hey Folks. This one took a while. After "Sparty Party" I had a lot of things to do for my classes and a few for my gorgeous wife. This was originally meant as a Halloween story, but I think it's okay any way. Thanks for Barney -R doing his usual editing wizardry. Thanks also to all of the wolverine fans and Spartan fans who realized that "Sparty Party" was tongue in cheek. I think both schools are great. SS06

* * * * * *

I can remember it like it was yesterday. I was in my apartment, sound asleep. I woke up and rolled over towards my fiancé, Beth. I was twenty four years old and Beth was twenty three. We had been together for four years and had been planning on getting married later that year.

We were actually in the planning stages of the wedding and were scheduled to meet with one of our prospective caterers for a food tasting that evening after work.

As usual, during the night our bodies had become entwined. As I moved, Beth's left eye popped open.

"Don't even think about it," she said, sleepily. "You're not gettin' any."

"Only because I don't want any," I said right back.

"Even if you did want it," she said. That was enough of a challenge to me. I kicked one leg over hers and started blowing on her belly. Her legs started to twitch. I moved my hands up to her huge breasts and blew on the underside of both.

"Stop it!" she said sharply. But her legs began to move apart. I gently grabbed onto one of her tits and sucked the nipple into my mouth. Her moan escaped her clenched teeth and both of her eyes were suddenly open.

While one of my hands played with her tit, the other started inching it's way south. It continued traveling until it reached the warm furry triangle between her massive thighs. Beth isn't a tiny girl. She's an Amazonian type woman. She's five foot ten and weighs over two hundred pounds. A lot of that is boobs. She has a huge rack, nice legs and a nice butt too.

Beth's head of streaked blond curls lifted as she looked me in the eye.

"I love you Galan," she said. And then our mouths locked. She spread her legs and pulled me up between them. Our hips locked together almost as if they were magnetic. We began a dance as old as humanity. The horizontal bop, the hookah chukah, the beast with two backs, whatever you call it ... we were doing it.

It seemed as if Beth and I were constantly having sex. That morning was nothing unusual. We did it at least twice a day. There were also days when we got so horny for each other that we came home at lunch for quickies.

That morning turned out to be a three hole morning. After I came in her pussy , she sucked me back to hardness and rolled over, shaking her big butt at me. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart in an invitation that I'd had to have been dead to resist. After the first few strokes in her forbidden passage, she scooted forward and got onto her side. She lifted one of those big legs skyward and pulled me over to her.

I re-inserted myself in her back door as she wrapped her arms around me. We started kissing and sucking each other's tongues as if there was no tomorrow.

We were both streaming sweat in the early august heat as I slowly and gently probed her rectum. My hands weren't idle. One squeezed one of her pillow sized boobs and the other danced daintily across her swollen clit. Her hands arched around behind her pulling me against her furiously.

"Galan, I'm gonna cum again," she warned.

"Hold it back, Beth," I begged.

"Mmmm ... It's too good," she whimpered. "I ... I caaaaaannnn't wait ... Oh ... Ohhhhhh! Aaaaaaaahhh! ... I'm done." She pushed me away. I looked at her angrily.

"Beth, get your ass back in this bed," I said.

"Jeezus, Galan, are you trying to fuck me to death?" she asked. "You already came twice this morning and we do have to go to work." I pouted.

"Always leave them wanting more," she smirked. "This way you'll go the whole day thinking about nothing besides getting your dick back up in my fat ass tonight."

She blew me a kiss and headed for the shower. A few seconds after the water started, I opened the shower door and pushed her against the wall. I'm not the biggest guy in the world and if Beth had tried to she could have resisted my efforts.

I spread those big legs apart and reached around grabbing a handful of those big soap covered tits. I started blowing in her ear and her knees got weak. "You're going to make us late," she whined. I started stroking her sides. I felt and squeezed her big butt cheeks.

Then suddenly I slapped her ass as hard as I could. She shrieked in shock. The fact that her body including that ass was wet added to the sting. I took one of her arms and raised it over her head as the water fell on us. From behind my back I pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed both of her arms to the pipe that the water came out of.

"Galan!" she whined. "Don't!"

I slapped her ass several more times, each stroke slightly harder. I noticed that her nipples were as hard as diamonds. I pinched them hard and then reached over and bit one of them until she started squirming.

"Oh Fuuuuuuccckkk!" she screamed. I turned her back around so I was behind her. I reached around her and squeezed those big tits as hard as I could. Then I grabbed her big belly and jiggled it.

"Galan, leave my fat stomach alone," she said. "It's ugly."

"It's sexy," I said. "Someday in the near future, I'm gonna put a baby in it." She hissed, as a shiver passed through her. I jammed my rampant dick into her in one shot and started fucking her as hard as I could. Where we'd been gentle and loving in the bed, this time we were brutal. Each thrust almost lifted her off of her feet.

The squishy sounds as I rammed her wet pussy were louder than the sound of the water falling on us. Her squeals were evidence of the fact that she loved what she was getting. After every few strokes I slapped her ass brutally causing her to squeal all over again.

"Fuck me, Galan," she hissed. "Oh shit, do it. Cum in me. I want it. You can do whatever you want."

My dick started trying to spurt out sperm, but there was nothing left. I still felt the tingles but my balls were already empty.

"Oh God that was good!" she said. I hugged her. She leaned over and kissed me. Our tongues dueled inside of our mouths. "Can I finish my shower now?" she asked. "We're already going to be late."

I had a sudden urge. I pointed my dick at her and just let a stream of warm yellow piss flow all over her. She was shocked. It rolled down her sides and over her large ass.

"Honey, I always told you that you could do whatever you wanted to me," she said. "It's good to see that you're thinking about things for us to do. But we really need to get to work. Okay, scratch that. I need to get to work. You're a hotshot salesman, with an expense account and all of that crap. But some of us are only lab techs who have to punch in and out."

I quickly unhooked her handcuffs. She pulled me over to her and started soaping us both up. I returned the favor and spent a lot of time soaping her tits.

"Galan, stop it," she said sharply. "I don't have any sick days left. I only have few vacation days left. We can't stay home and fuck every time you get a notion."

"Okay," I said sadly.

"Galan, what is it with us?" she said. "I can't seem to get enough of you; even after all of this time." I shook my head.

"I don't know," I said. "I just love you so much.

"But I'm fat," she said.

"Beth, you are the sweetest, nicest woman I know," I said. "Your smile lights up any room you walk into. I love having you in my life."

"Well you're the only one," she said. "But since you're the only one I want, it's not important."

We started rinsing off the soap and she hesitated. "Galan, did you mean what you said?" she asked. "About putting a baby in me, I meant." I nodded.

She dropped to her knees and reached for my dick. "Beth, I have nothing left," I said.

"I know that dummy, but like I said, I want you thinking about fucking me all day long," she said. She knelt there trying to resuscitate me but I couldn't rise to the occasion.

A shiver went through my spine, as though that moment, with Beth's head cradled in my lap while water rained down on us was an omen of some sort. And that's how the story begins.

Everything before that moment was a preamble. I had a sudden vision of Beth and I doing that same thing only instead of it being a very happy time, it would be something else. I really didn't want to let her go. I was sure that if I did our lives would change. Beth thought that I was just being playful and pulled herself out of my grasp.

Beth hurriedly dressed and got ready for work. I took my time. As a sales account manager, I could get to work whenever I felt like it.

She glared angrily at me as she hurried out of our apartment. "Galan, I can barely walk," she snapped. The smile on her face spoke differently though.

* * * * * *

Beth

I punched in with only moments to spare. I had thoughts of Galan running through my head as always. As I got to my station, I had to clear my mind so I could concentrate on my job. It was hard. This was the best time of my life. I was young and I was in love. I also had a good job in my chosen field and a wedding to plan.

It sounds like a normal life. It sounds like a good life. It sounds like what every young girl wants. But it doesn't seem normal for me. Let's face it; bigger girls very seldom get the brass ring. Prince Charming doesn't usually factor in when the princess weighs over two hundred pounds.

When I was growing up, I never had a boyfriend. I bore the marks of the double whammy. First off, I've always been heavy. Secondly, I'm a science nerd. Put those two traits together and it spells L-O-N-E-L-Y.

Some of the prettier girls had boyfriends when we were in middle school. Most of the girls had boyfriends in highschool. Not me, I was still single all through college.

I have a pretty face and really big tits. I got a lot of guys, especially during college who were interested in me out of sheer curiosity. But I never had anyone who wanted a relationship. When I turned twenty, I made a deal with one of the nerd boys in one of my classes.

Ernie Zigfelder, was even more nerdy than I was. But he was also a tit man. Ernie stared at my chest more than he did the board in class. I finally cornered him and told him that he could play with my tits and suck them as much as he wanted if he took my virginity.

It was quick, it was painful and it was embarrassing. It's something I look back on and laugh now. I was so disappointed that I almost got angry. For twenty years I had been hearing about how great sex was. And when I finally experienced it, I found out that it wasn't anything special. I still didn't see what all of the hype was about. But at least I'd done it.

I graduated with a BA in Chemistry and decided to work for a while before going for my Masters. I started working here at Allied Chemical that same year. There I was a full fledged adult woman and nothing had changed.

In elementary school, I got picked on and laughed at because I was the fat girl. In middle school, I got picked on and laughed at because I was the fat girl. High school ...same thing. College of course, was different. It was full of adults who were beyond that type of behavior. There, I got picked on and laughed at because I was the fat woman.

Out here in the real world, surprisingly things are the same. The difference is that they hide it. Women stand around the coffee machine and have little conversations that I'm not invited to. I've over heard them talking about me. And the jokes are the same as they've always been.

The men are worse than the women. Or they used to be. All of that changed though when I met Galan. Galan is very handsome. After meeting him, I changed my mind about love at first sight being bullshit.

He walked into the lab with Robert, our plant manager, and our eyes met across the room. Robert brought him over to talk to me about getting some samples of one of the drugs we were about to market. He was very shy and very nice.

Some of the secretaries and office workers laughed at me when they noticed me staring at him as he walked away. "No chance Fattie," they laughed.

"I'll come back and tell you all about him," laughed Dana Brooks, who was one of the biggest flirts in the company. And sure enough, she threw herself at him when he stopped by the next day to pick up the samples. He spoke to her for a while. I was angry the whole time, but so was also used to losing out to the slimmer girls.

But surprisingly, he spent time talking to me after I handed him the samples. He asked me about some of the things on my desk. That led to us talking about a Star Wars and before I knew it, it was time to go home and the women in the office were livid.

Over the next few weeks those long conversations became a regular thing. They morphed into lunches together, which eventually became trips to the movies, which became dates. It took a while because we were both nervous, but the dates led to kissing and the kisses were so good that I started to get scared.

I began to wonder about my body. Galan and I had a really good thing going. We had so many things in common. I loved kissing him. And the feelings I got when he gently rubbed my breasts through my clothes often left me warm and wet. But having him see all of me had me worried. But it was something that both of us wanted so badly that it hurt.

When it finally happened, my life changed. Galan had taken me to a Star Wars marathon. We started out holding hands and exchanging occasional kisses. The kisses grew more frequent and his hands dropped to my tits. I was so hot that I put his hands under my blouse in the concealing darkness of the theater.

One of his hands slid down south and started softly rubbing my vagina and right there in the theater, I moaned. I could barely stay still in my seat. All of a sudden, sex made sense.

Before I knew it, Galan's finger's were inside of my panties and I was urging him on. I was so wet that it felt as if I was dripping. Galan brought his hand up out of my panties and held his fingers under my nose. I got a whiff of my own heady arousal fragrance. "Better than any flowers," he whispered.

I was so close to cumming from just what he'd been doing with his fingers that I didn't want him to stop.

"Are you going to put your hand back?" I whispered. His other hand was still busy under my blouse and my breasts felt like they were growing under his attention.

"In a minute," he said. As I watched he took the fingers that he had just pulled out of my pussy and started sucking them. "God you taste good," he hissed. That was it. I came harder than I ever had with any vibrator. None of the fumbling nerds that I had been with had ever pushed me over the top. but Galan had done it without even touching me. Just the sight of him licking my pussy juice off of his fingers made me explode. I had to put my hand over my mouth to avoid having my scream heard by everyone around us.

As soon as I regained my composure, I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the theater.

Displaying his typical naïveté, Galan asked. "Did I do something wrong? ... Are you angry at me?"

"Hell yes!" I snapped. "Why the hell would you do something like that to me in the middle of the Phantom Menace?"

"So the date is over? I don't get another chance?" he asked seriously.

"Galan, you can have all the chances you want," I said. "But for now, take me to your apartment."

Once we got behind closed doors, our clothing was quickly discarded. Galan was like a kid let loose on a playground alone. He did and tried everything. He had my pussy in every position he could think of. For the next few weeks that was all we did. We met up after work and fucked.

Galan went after me like a scientist. He experimented, documented and collected the results. By the end of a month Galan had fucked every hole in my body. He had crammed his dick into every crevice, crack and depression I had.

He also had me doing research. It took me only a month to learn to deep throat him. A lot of women consider themselves talented if they can swallow their man's cum. Swallowing is old hat. Swallowing means he cum's in your mouth and you pass it down your throat. We're much more efficient than that. Galan sticks his dick down my throat. We bypass the mouth completely. He shoots his sperm directly into my esophagus. My throat muscles, the same ones used for passing food into my stomach, massage his dick and pump the sperm out of it.

I also learned to love it when he fucks my ass. It really comes in handy during my period. Maybe it's a psychological thing, or an inferiority complex, but we have sex every day. We have not missed a day since we started. I get really grumpy if I don't get fucked.

It could be the fact that I started so late in life, so my body is making up for lost time. It could I also be the fact that I love Galan so desperately. I love touching him and being touched by him. There is nothing I wouldn't do for my man.

After we'd done as much as we could think of when it came to positions and parts, we continued to experiment. We've done bondage and a few other things. The problem with that was that although I don't mind being tied up occasionally, Galan isn't much of a dominating personality. He was also simply incapable of hitting me even in a role playing situation.

We both love golden showers and body fluids. There've been times when I thought Galan was trying to lick my pussy dry. But neither of us was into defecation or spitting. Neither of us went in for exhibitionism either. In my case it was because I simply can't imagine anyone except Galan wanting this fat body. In his it was because he's really shy.

We almost tried swapping once. We met with the other couple and had a nice dinner. We took them back to our place and turned the lights down low. I was feeling really nervous about it, and as if to prove that we were meant for each other, Galan just said no and turned the lights back on.

"I can't do it," he told us. "Beth is mine. I don't think I could handle the thought of her with someone else."

By that time the other woman had already taken her clothes off. She was thin and I had been sure that Galan would have liked her. My blouse was the only thing I had taken off. The guy from the other couple seemed unable to take his eyes off of my tits. He was really pissed.

After they left Galan and I talked about it.

"So I'm yours huh?" I asked, smiling. He just nodded.

"Galan that woman was really cute," I said. "And I would still have been every bit yours when you got done wih her."

"She has no ass and no tits," he spat. "I need something nice and soft to feel on. Sorry if I messed things up for you, but I would have felt like I got cheated."

"Galan you sound silly," I said. "I had no interest in that guy. I was only going to do it for you. I'd do anything for you. Especially since I know that I'm yours now."

"Take your clothes off," he said. I pulled my pants down and took off my bra. He walked over to me and slapped my ass. It stung like hell.

"Who told you to keep your panties on?" he asked. I quickly pulled them off and let them drop on the floor.

"Get over here and suck my dick," he told me. He didn't have to tell me twice. It took me about ten minutes to reduce him to a boneless blob on the sofa.

After that he had me stand up and he walked around me in a circle. "From now on this is the way you dress when we're alone," he said. I just nodded. It was hard for me to keep a smile off of my face. When Galan had announced to the other couple that I was his had been the happiest moment of my life. For the first time in my life, I was someone's girlfriend.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,845 Followers
123456...9