It's a Pleasure to See You!

Story Info
He learns about showing off from his eager neighbour.
2.4k words
4.16
41k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redptc
redptc
1 Followers

Rather than beautiful she would be best described as voluptuous. She was certainly well built and without a trace of fat. Her legs were long and trim and, arguably, her best feature! She used them to her advantage. With some girls shorts and mini-skirts are a garment of clothing but with Rita they were tools that said "stunning"! I had a special and treasured connection because I lived in the house next door.

It was a terrace house, that is, a single house in a row of identical homes joined together by common walls. In our case, that common wall was not the least bit inclined to prevent sounds travelling from one house to the other. The noise wasn't that noticeable during the day but at night, when everything was quiet and relatively peaceful, you could hear a feather drop next door.

When Gus and Rita made love they unwittingly shared all with their neighbour. I was eighteen and had enough trouble keeping my hands away from my cock without any stimulation from next door. I would press my ear to the wall and join them during their lovemaking. I realized that any noise I made would also be heard on the other side of the wall but it was almost impossible to jerk-off silently. I would try to correlate my actions to theirs so that I would cum about the same time. Rita was easily the most strident and her sounds seem to drive my orgasm to greater heights. I wasn't always sure that every sound I made would be overwhelmed by Rita's moans of delight and, at times, I gave up trying. There were occasions when the sounds of lovemaking appeared to involve more players than just Gus and Rita. Some of these affairs introduced sounds involving unusual noise, pain and promiscuous abandonment that left me wanting and ablaze with lust. Often I would cum before they had finished. I must have fantasized about her every hour of the day.

Gus also had two other treasures that I found very appealing! The first was his car! Not his daily, everyday car but his much-modified hot-rod. He had a garage at the bottom of the garden that had been converted into a small apartment only to be converted back again to a garage, by Gus, to house his special car. This very much-loved vehicle sat on a tiled floor, which was maintained to the same pristine condition as the car. The other treasure offered by Gus was, oddly, his left nipple. More to the point, the gold ring that pierced his nipple! It was something I could never have conceived of. I was overwhelmed by this fascinating spectre because I had never seen or heard of anything quite like it before.

In the 'workshop' Gus wore white overalls with the word "Thong", the name he gave his car, embroidered on the back. I thought it a weird name for a car but most of the photos of the car at various hot-rod 'shows' also featured lusty Rita draped over the car wearing only a thong and wet T-shirt. In the garage Gus wore his overalls and a pair of revealing briefs that were always elastic, very tight and mostly colourful. The buttons of the overalls were never fastened and the garment was open to below the crotch so you could see a great colourful bulge of compressed balls and cock below a solid set of 'abs'. At first I was embarrassed by this semi-nakedness but eventually I grew less anxious and more comfortable watching him.

In fact, I think I became a bit obsessed by his nipple and ring. The thought of it and especially, the possibility of his wife having a similar nipple ring often stimulated me to masturbate at home and experiment with my own nipples. I would fondle my nipples while jerking off. Often I would pinch the nipple or use some sort of a clamp, like a clothes peg, to experience heightened delight. I even put pins or small nails in the clothes pegs to duplicate the piercing sensation! The hurt would be very intense but surprisingly my cock would grow rock hard as a result of the painful but sublime sensation. I did learn that some pleasure could be crafted from the clever manipulation of pain.

Most days Gus would go through a rigorous exercise routine. First, he would remove his overalls and 'work out' wearing only his briefs. His body was hard and tight but not overdone as you can get with weight lifting. While he did his routine I would continue to work on the car but confess to getting a lot of pleasure watching his body as he went through the exercises.

Today he wore pale green briefs that appeared to be a favourite because they were well used and the material was worn rather thin. When he bent over to take off his overalls, the fabric stretched and clearly revealed his hard, athletic butt. It was difficult not to get a little aroused even though he was a bloke! He seemed to be getting a little stirred up as well as evidenced by his obviously swollen cock that had started to spread across the front of his briefs. It wasn't hard and stiff but it was certainly enlarged and obvious. Part way through this session I heard a tinkle as something fell to the floor at my feet. I gingerly picked it up to discover that his nipple ring had unlocked and slipped out. I held the ring out to him but he refused saying, " You put it in for me?"

I reached forward with the ring to hook it back into place but he said that it would require both hands. That meant very much closer contact. The prospect of moving that close was daunting and I felt it was too intimate! I was mortified as my cock grew stiff at the thought of touching his chest and manipulating the ring into his nipple. I panicked and moved forward in an attempt to hide my rising cock but I moved too quickly and couldn't avoid pressing into him and that bulge in his crotch. Disoriented, I gently put two fingers on his nipple and he let out a very quiet sigh. I became pleasantly aware that his nipple hardened at my touch. I was intrigued and squeezed the nipple a little and the quiet sigh became an "ooh fuuck!" I slipped the ring into the hole in his nipple and locked it into position. Gus seemed to respond and almost tremble to my every touch even though I tried to be very gentle. Why I made my next move was beyond explanation. I slid my left hand across his chest and found the other nipple. His body seemed to arch and quiver a little, and he said, "you little cunt!" Being called names seemed to arouse me and he obviously liked my manipulating his nipple because it too, grew into a hard nugget.

A slight but perceptible odour reached my nostrils. It was a pleasant, musky smell similar to that when, in the past, I would start masturbating. I glanced down and I could see that his cock had become so stiff that it had pulled the material of his briefs away from his stomach, leaving a small opening at the top. My hand followed my glance and sought out the gap and alluring scent. A finger slipped through the opening and touched a very hard and warm cock. The feeling was electric! I let my finger slide down the length of the shaft from the hairy end, across veins and bumps to the very damp end. In the excitement, I pressed my lips to his right nipple and ring while continuing to fondle the other nipple. All along I had expected this fun to end abruptly and for things to return to normal. Gus moved his hands towards his briefs for what I thought would be to cover up, I was surprised when he pulled them down and, out of the corner of my eye, I could see bounce out what looked like an enormous, very rigid, cock.

His hand rested on my shoulders and guided me gently but firmly to my knees. I came face to face with his dripping cock and underneath that, a churning, hairy scrotum. While my fantasy dwelled on Rita, this seemed to be evolving as an exciting alternative! Up to now I would never consider what was about to happen to be even remotely possible but my mouth seemed to be salivating as if someone had placed a tasty steak in front of me. I pushed his briefs the rest of the way down his legs to his ankles and he stepped out of them. In so doing his hard, wet pecker brushed against my cheek, sending a feeling of delight through my body. The excitement was building to a point that I was in danger of cuming. In the very brief moment I had, all the implications flashed through my mind; his cock looked far too big for my mouth, he wasn't gay and would not want to continue and most of all, it looked incredibly messy with a mucous thread of pre-cum hanging from the tip to where it had brushed my cheek.

For an instant, everything grew very quiet and I became aware of our heavy breathing. In a heartbeat, I realised that I was hearing breathing from more bodies than just ours.

With acuity acquired at the bedroom wall I knew the extra breathing to come from Rita!

She was somewhere in the room!

There I was, on my knees, with her husbands cock only inches from my mouth!

My sense of panic disappeared as I realised she was somewhere watching and that was exactly what she wanted. I must be the show. It all seemed to be a normal extension of our activities at the wall except there no longer was a need to be silent.

Determined to prove my worth, my next move was intuitive and, I thought, very natural as I allowed his cock to slide into my mouth. What struck me was the ease with which it lodged into place. It was very solid yet resilient and almost soft to the touch. It was a nice new feeling enhanced by my very aroused condition. As I sucked, I unfastened my belt and lowered my trousers so that I could handle my own cock in front of Rita. I was anxious to show what I had and how I handled it. I could, at last, jerk-off in front of Rita with total freedom. Gus was moaning and his movements becoming more active. His thrusting was causing a choking sensation and I realised that I had to relax to allow him full entry. In time, he was able to press his balls against my chin and I could feel his hardness against the back of my throat. I found that being able to have a large hard cock jammed in my mouth and throat a sheer delight! My hand was on my own cock but any stroking would cause an eruption so I held it firmly hoping to hold it back.

His thrusts became more urgent and I knew he was soon going to cum. My plan was to pull away just before anything spurted into my mouth but with one sudden deep push he suddenly ejaculated directly down my throat. His cock heaved again and my mouth filled with warm cum. There isn't much room for anything extra when your mouth is jammed full of active cock, so I made a desperate swallow. The mucous liquid seemed joined and somehow connected so that I couldn't gulp it quickly. His next thrust brought another surge of cum which mostly had no place to go so started to dribble down my chin.

Rita slipped in alongside us. She was naked and her pelvis was thrust forward. Her cunt was parted and she was vigorously manipulating her clit between her thumb and forefinger, it looked an intense red colour.

"Suck it, suck it, suck it!" she was saying frantically.

I had been jerking my own cock and was at the point of orgasm when Gus pulled me up from my kneeling position. Just at that moment I came and he was splattered from his chest down to his toes.

I stood there proudly with my cock spraying away!

I felt wet but ecstatic! I was thrilled at enjoying cocksucking so much and enthralled that I seem to revel in the depravity of it. The delight in having a cock in my mouth had been enough to bring me to the point of cuming.

Gus brought his hand to my lips. There was a drop of my own cum on his finger that he wanted me to clean up. Oddly, there seemed to be some inherent reluctance despite just swallowing most of his cum and I tried to turn away.

Gus held me and Rita said firmly, " Eat it, you little slut, and all the rest of the spunk you shot all over!"

I savoured being a slut and felt my cock hardening as the feeling welled in me again. I slurped it down with some feeling of repugnance. Being dominated and made to do such things filled me with a wonderful sense of degeneracy that I thoroughly craved and savoured. I was, at last, a direct participant in the lovemaking I had so often witnessed at my bedroom wall. I began eagerly licking the rest of my cum from the other parts of his body. It took considerable time to lap it up from around his nipples. The bit on his cock and balls caused his cock to stiffen as it was cleaned. By now I was thoroughly enjoying this demeaning chore even though it was my own cum. I was bemused at how far it had spread but knew I was near the end when I got to his feet. I surprised myself by relishing the task of eating the cum from between his toes and when I looked up I could see he was stroking his hard penis again. Rita was stroking her clit back and forth as if it were a small penis. At that point, I knew that some strange, lascivious bond had been established among us.

"You like licking cum don't you, you little cunt?" he said.

"It would be nice to have a little slut like you at the car show this weekend! I'm sure Rita can whip up a juicy cream-pie for you."

I was overjoyed at being invited to the auto show but a bit bewildered about the cream-pie!

Rita gave me a warm smile and a wink.

redptc
redptc
1 Followers