It's a Slave New World

Story Info
Woman benevolently train and rule their men.
5.1k words
4.23
44.6k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c) 2017, Spunk N Wagnels

We're not sure who can ultimately be credited with starting the movement but for awhile it was hard to pick up a woman's magazine without reading an article about men's balls. The initial thrust was to grab them. This evolved into educational articles about their biology, sensitivity, emotional connection of them to the man, etc. Women were beginning to know more about men's testicles than the average man did himself.

It started with the younger girls and their less mature boyfriends who wanted to be relieved and with women on older men who craved the attention to their oft ignored gonads. Eventually women of all ages, all over the world began to take charge of their men of all ages.

In the following examples there will be references to mainstream things like male chastity devices, humblers, and specialized apparel. Cock and ball torture devices and practices were considered more deviant and went underground due to a more refined appreciation for scrotal handling.

* * * *

Let's begin with Ruth and Jessie. Jessie tried desperately to have Ruth let him grope her. He needed to be able to tell his buddies that he scored at some level. Although Ruth's body was developing into a voluptuous female form, and wanting to be physically appreciated, she was wise to the new world dynamics and laid down some conditions: If he was to grope her, he had to be okay with her holding his crotch. If he wanted to take off any of her clothes, he had to be naked first. And, if he wanted to cum, he had to help her orgasm first and then cum by his own hand while she monitored it by cupping his balls.

Jessie found this intimidating at first, and Ruth enjoyed the safety of controlling the progress of the physical aspect of their relationship. As Jessie's friends gave in to their girlfriends' demands to have something to report to the guys, combined with the growing pressure from his hormones, drove Jessie to give in and strip for Ruth.

Ruth admired his swimmer's body. Her attention soon revolved around getting control of his jewels. "Okay, you can take off my bra if you let me see what your nuts feel like."

Jessie knelt astride Ruth's kneeling legs and started to unbutton her blouse. Ruth gently hefted and kneaded his balls causing Jessie to close his eyes and moan. Ruth stopped kneading them when Jessie became fully erect, and he quickly resumed removing her blouse. When he leaned forward and reached behind for her bra hooks, she gave the sac a trial squeeze. Jessie winced briefly and then hurried to finish removing her bra.

Ruth leaned back on one extended arm coyly displaying her nice sized, firm breasts with hard nipples, begging to be sucked. She palmed his scrotum with the underside of his penis grazing her wrist as he moved in to suckle a tit. The feeling was magic, and it was everything she could do to keep her wits about her In the training of her male, there was too much at stake.

In Ruth's world, she would remain a virgin if she received cunnilingus without subsequent penetration, and so it was to be. She had Jessie remove her panties. She flipped up her skirt and laid back with her knees up and spread. "Okay big guy, show me what you got." Jessie straddled her head hoping for some oral on his horn dog erection. "Go on, kiss me down here like you mean it." She instructed.

Jessie reluctantly lowered his head to her nether lips and began to kiss them. Ruth reached up and gave his balls a playful tap, "No silly, get your tongue in there and suck on things." Not wanting another tap reminder, Jessie dove in. Soon he was starting to enjoy it, especially when he could make Ruth squirm and moan. She explored the scrotum above her by pinching, pulling, and caressing, thinking to herself, these need to be shaved. When she reached a point of distraction, all she did was have her fingers holding the balls up and away while she went through an acceptable orgasm. "Okay, okay, that's enough. Enough. Jessie stop!"

Jessie put his head up with an impish grin. Then he tried to get the tip of his cock close to Ruth's mouth. She pushed him up and off of her. He ended up sitting next to her, staring at his hardon. She curled up next to him, reached over his thigh and put her hand around his balls again. "Okay, now show me how you do it." Jessie gave out a quizzical "huh?" She replied, "Cum for me. I want to see it happen."

Jessie needed to cum so badly that he didn't argue. He leaned back on one arm and started to wank off while Ruth cradled his balls. It didn't take long, the build up had been intense. Ruth squealed and rapidly patted her hands together as she watched a couple of pearl jam arcs hit him on the legs. She rewarded him by guiding him all the way down on his back, cuddling her warm chest against his while cupping his crotch in the afterglow.

Jessie loved her body against his, but he began to get excited again, cupped as he was under her stationary hand. He held out as long as he could, but eventually woke her up so he could dress and leave.

Ruth thought as she walked him topless to the door, "This is going to work out just fine."

* * * *

Once considered feminine, it became the norm for men and boys to keep their pubic regions hairless. In the locker room, at the nude beach, in public restrooms, it was a badge of 'cool' to be shaved. It said to other males that there was a woman in their lives who cared about them, was training them, and letting them near her charms.

Men submitted to their training because women everywhere grew to realize the power they had over men through their nut sacs. A man's balls at the same time gave them their strength through testosterone and contained their vulnerability through location and sensitivity. Penis envy evolved into testicle adoration. Women grew to realize that stimulating a man's nuggets for his orgasm was akin to stimulating a woman's nipples for hers. Men loved the attention to this formerly often overlooked area of their bodies. A man could be worked up to needing to cum so urgently through carefully designed stimulation to them or punished for acting out of line by a change in treatment. Women learned and passed on new ways to stimulate a man through his balls and men couldn't get enough of it. Men became willing to relinquish a great deal of perceived control to their mistresses to get it.

* * * *

"Sam, I see Don pulling up out front." Sam's wife Judy announced.

"I wonder what he wants. Can you let me out of this thing?" Sam asked about a humbler keeping him bent by a split board with a hole in the middle holding his balls trapped behind his thighs.

"Now Honey, this is what happens when you don't follow the rules. You want a love session later don't you?" She replied. "Oh, he's at the door. Why don't you get rid of him. The gals will be here shortly."

Sam waddled, taking quick baby steps, hobbled as he was, to answer the door. He opened the door just enough to be able to talk to his friend Don. "Hey man, this is not a good time. Can you come back another day?"

"I'll hang out in the rec room while you do whatever it is you have to do." Don said pushing the door open as he entered. Sam fell over naked to the floor. "Hey, sorry man. Let me help you up." Don pulled his buddy up from under the arms. "What does she have you in for?"

Sam explained. how Judy had asked him to fix the back door while he was watching TV. He said he would do it later, later came and went, he forgot. "Now I have to serve the gals while they bask in the sun out back."

"Would that include Shanon and May?" Don asked eagerly.

"Yeah, and some other hotties."

"Will they be in their suits?" Don drilled.

"Sitting out in the sun on a sunny afternoon, you do the math."

"Let me stick around, man." Don insisted.

"It's up to Judy." Sam said

Judy walked in to see how Sam was doing in getting Don out the door. "Hi Don, we're entertaining soon; I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

"I'd love to stay and help." Don offered.

"I don't know, Don. Sam is my husband and the gals know that I have his libido under control, but you might intimidate them with your presence."

"I'll behave, I'll be good, please?"

"Humm, okay but you have to do as I say. Remember if you stay you are here to serve." Judy touched a finger to her lips pensively. "For starters, take off your clothes and put then in the hall closet."

"What, right here? Right now?"

"You said you would do what I said. I'll be right back."

Don looked at Sam on hands and knees, thought about the hotties coming over in their bikinis, and stripped out of his clothes. He was putting them on the floor in the corner of the closet when Judy walked up to him with a chastity device dangling from an index finger. "Here, put this birdlock on."

Sam reluctantly took the device from her. He hated the part where he had to stuff his balls through the stretcher ring. Once on though, it wasn't so bad, just a reminder not to get a boner in the presence of the beautiful ladies. He moved to a chair in the front hall and fumbled with the device and finally got it on. Judy came up to him and padlocked it for safety sake.

"Okay boys, you can visit for a few, When our guests arrive, Don you let them in and Sam you greet them out back. Clear?" They acknowledged and she went to the kitchen to finish readying the refreshments.

"Hey man, I'm not sure about this." Don said.

"I have to be here, but you don't." Said Sam.

"I just can't pass up the opportunity to gather some real life images to use later when I need to wank one out. That Shanon, whoo, what a body. Can't wait to see it without clothes." Don confessed.

"Yeah, I'm a lucky guy. Judy has some great looking friends."

"Judy is no slouch herself. I mean, you Are a lucky guy." Don said instantly regretting it. Sam let him off the hook with a smile.

Soon two gals arrived. Don was embarrassed being a naked greeter when they were dressed and as they looked down amused at his confined genitals. "This way ladies." He led them out through the sliding glass doors to the patio with Sam waiting on hands and knees, the only truly comfortable position to be in with his balls in a humbler, drawn back, tightened and exposed behind him.

Judy came out and greeted them. She explained the presence of Don as a friend of Sam's wanting to help. Sam was called back to the front door to find Shanon, a well endowed sexpot, wanting in. He blushed several shades of red anticipating the treasures awaiting his view. Shanon walked past him in a haughty saunter toward the back. Don didn't have time to follow her as the last two arrived. May had a wrap that she gave him to hang up. When he finished with that he headed out back himself. Judy caught him on the way and instructed him on serving eats and drinks.

The ladies circled Sam with their chairs. They took off their shoes and used his back as a footrest. About the second round of drinks, the alcohol started to have an effect on the mood. Clothes started coming off and a little playful fondling of the guys occurred. Judy seemed okay with an occasional toe molestation of Sam's balls and underside rub with the top of a foot on Sam's erect penis. She cared less about the caressing, pulling, and jiggling of Don's caged balls and, being tipsy herself, brazenly joined in.

Don was beside himself as tops started coming off so the ladies could tan without lines. His cock was painfully blocked and his balls continued to be casually stimulated. Sam wanted to see the displays but was growing tired of raising his head and had everything he could do to not cum without permission.

Don knelt down next to Sam and whispered, " I don't think I can take much more of this, man." With one hand on Sam's back he continued, "Can you get Judy to unlock me?"

Before he could get up one of the ladies started a gentle tapping on Don's caged genitals with her instep combined with intermittent toeing of his balls squeezed out and available in the birdlock. This caused Don to swoon and lower his head to the stone floor, giving her better access to his crotch. All hopes of her toes reaching his penis were dashed by the hood of the birdlock confining it and preventing its expansion. Finally he could take it no longer and raced up to a standing position and stepped away from the offending foot. "Ah, Judy, excuse me; can I speak to you for a moment?"

"Yes, Don?" She said putting a grip on his caged genitals. She gave him a sudden squeeze, "If you want to talk to me, keep your eyes up here."

"Oh yeah, sorry. Would you please unlock me. I've got to go."

She started to massage his genitals, "You mean you've got to 'cum,' don't you?"

"Ah, yes, I've had about all I can take."

Another squeeze, harder this time, "Up here buddy. Don, you're so transparent. You just wanted to see my attractive friends in the buff."

"Well, not exactly, I wanted to see you too..." Don winced as Judy gave him another sudden squeeze causing him to double over a bit.

"Sorry, I wasn't prepared for that level of honesty. Frankly, I'm kind of flattered. I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to take off the birdlock, but you have to let me replace it with something else. Now you have to promise not to remove it without my permission and not touch yourself there at all, capiche?"

Don sucking on his lower lip, nodded his assent. Judy went and got the key and with it brought back an erection enhancing ball stretcher. It was a simple device that stretched around the backs of the penis and scrotum with a separate hole for the penis and another for the testicles out the front. She gave Don the key. While Don was busy fumbling with the birdlock she smiled and thought to herself, 'He can't wait to get that erection preventer off; I wonder how he is going to feel about not being able to get his erection down.'

Don sat back in the chair a moment relishing having the birdlock finally off. "Here," Judy said, "you might want to use this." Handing him some KY Jelly. Then she handed him the enhancer. He went through similar discomfort getting his parts in the right holes. When on, his erection grew as he stared at Judy's breasts with her excited nipples, and tried to hide it from his friend's wife. "Ut, ut uhn. You gave me your word you'd obey me and not touch yourself. Come on, lets get everyone's drinks refreshed.

Don followed her to the kitchen. He watched her make a pitcher of Margaritas. He had his arms huddled over his chest, wishing they were covering his embarrassing erection. She handed him a tray and placed salt rimmed glasses on it enough for everyone. Don couldn't coverup now if he tried as she poured the glasses full. When they emerged on the sun drenched patio, the women oooed and cheered Don's new look. As he served them, he tried to bend to pull his cock away from groping hands, but the ladies would have nothing of it.

Judy went directly to Sam announcing, "You've had this on long enough," and removed the humbler. Sam stretched into postures previously unavailable to him and then slouched down into a chair, finally able to enjoy the sights, but also concerned about getting his own erection down.

Judy sent Don back in to refill the glasses as she had done. While he was gone, she announced to Sam, "Do you boys mind if we take our bottoms off?" Sam shifted more upright in his chair and shock his head with dumbstruck anticipation. Then when Don came back out with a fresh tray, he nearly spilled them. He grew intensely nervous and didn't know where to look. He managed to get everyone restocked with drinks while his aching erection bobbed from his efforts at avoiding the gropes.

The more than tipsy women didn't mind being totally naked before the two erect males that were providing entertainment due to their delayed gratification and embarrassment. Judy left and brought back a teardrop cock ring for the back of Sam's penis and nut sac to provide a more aesthetic display. She went to each man and reminded them in a private voice that they had better not come without permission, or there would be punishing consequences.

Don looked worried. All he could think about was having a nice relieving cum. Sam tried to relax his mind and not think about it. Don asked, "What do we have to do to get your permission?"

"Well for starters, we could all use some more lotion. You could help with that." Judy replied. "Here Don, you can start with Jan; Sam, you can do me" She said handing each a bottle.

Jan, a relatively tall, athletic brunette, laid down on her stomach and closed her eyes smiling. Don tentatively squirted lotion all around her back. Then he put his hands on her soft skin as if in a dream and began to spread it around evenly. "Come on big boy, you can do better than that. I need it everywhere."

Don took the bottle and ran a line of lotion down her bubble butt-cheeks, legs, and arms. He quickly did her arms and shoulders, then paid extra attention to her rear. "Now the legs, and don't miss a spot." Jan directed. As he worked up from her ankles, she spread her legs apart, providing a visual target Don couldn't keep his eyes from. As he neared the 'target,' she reminded him, "Please be thorough, don't miss a spot."

Now nearly finished, he had one spot left to go. From his squat position, he reached in and caressed her bald pussy. Just then precum started oozing from his throbbing cock. Jan started to moan, "Don't stop." Don went to his knees and redoubled his efforts, marveling at his good fortune. Jan slid one leg down to the ground, opening herself up for greater access. Don parted her lips and insinuated his fingers into her private patch. Her squirming, rapid breathing, and eyes shut tight told him to intensify his efforts. Between exploring her love hole and drumming her clitoris, he got her worked up into a frenzy, "Ah, aah, aaah aaaaah, oooOoo, oh my god ..." She said pulling into a fetal position to escape his eager fingers. "Hmmm ..." She uttered, luxuriating and smiling. "He has my vote to be able to cum."

Judy on her way to her own orgasmic fulfillment announced, "That's one vote boys, let's see how many more you can get... Oh yes, that's it ... my dear Sam ..."

* * * *

As the shift from penis envy to ball adoration evolved, men's fashions tended to feature them more. Underwear often held the cock pinned up against the wearer's stomach while leaving the ballsac free, or even commando. A common feature of men's fashion now were the crotchless shorts or trousers. They were designed with a hole in front where the nut-sac could hang through. Usually, men wore a loose, sometimes transparent underwear of matching color to the pants. If they felt more daring, or were on the prowl, they might wear them commando with a garter belt-like strap keeping their penis up and out of sight.

The rate of violence in the world fell off dramatically. Male libidos increased on average and they were generally like horny dogs looking for a leg to hump or an affectionate scrotal caress. And like dogs, they became women's best friends, generally loyal. obedient and affectionate.

They also became easier to train. Women had access to the one part of a man that could both give them intense pleasure or pain, perfect for operant conditioning. As long as they kept the proper balance, tipping their attention to the pleasure side, men seemed willing to surrender their vulnerability over to women to train them. Lucky was the guy who had an intelligent trainer, who knew what she was doing.

* * * *

"Come on Honey," Laurie said to Brad, approaching him from behind in their bathroom, reaching around and giving him a double handed grope. "Uhg, you've got to get rid of all this stubble. We've got a party to go to."

"I know Sweetie, I'll get right on it." Brad said, turning around to kiss her and fondle her nipples.

12