It's A Slut World, After All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But we did.

Fucking Village People. Fucking Y.M.C.A. Fucking second place.

"That shit was rigged," Liz hissed in my ear as we retrieved our second place prize of a small loving cup and a one-hundred dollar bar tab, "We were so much better than them. They didn't even change the lyrics of their song."

"Splitting a lousy hundred bucks five ways," Susan sighed, "I paid more than that for the rental of this dumb dress. Let's sit down and drown our sorrows, eh?"

"I...gotta pee. I'll be back in sec," I replied, smiling as cheerfully as I could, "Come on, it's not so bad. At least we placed."

I sidled from the darkened ballroom to the too-bright hallway towards the bathroom, the music and cheers for the singles contest ringing in my ears, feeling a bit dejected. I reapplied my lipstick and tidied up, holding the sink for assistance, feeling the effects of the oh-so-plentiful drinks I'd been imbibing, and frankly, the let-down from our loss.

"I'm going home," I thought wearily, "Just not in the mood for an after-party. I'll go tell the girls I'm taking a cab."

As I stepped from the bathroom, dialing up the cab company, I looked up to see Anthony moving towards me from down the corridor, his arms outstretched. He took my hands in his, holding me at arms length, his eyes shining, a slight smile on his lips.

"Anna," he spoke, his voice low, "Congratulations on your showing. We...I...really enjoyed your performance. You girls looked very beautiful. Especially you. You all should have won, in our opinion. You have made this Halloween festival quite enjoyable for us."

"Thank you, you're too kind," I murmured back, lost in his almond eyes, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Anthony, still holding my hands, his gaze steady, his tone measured, murmured, "Would you do me the honor of letting me make your loss up to you? I'm in room...501. The Presidential Suite. I'd certainly...like to get to know you better. I would make it worth your while, san noeng, you may be assured."

"I...I'll think about it," I whispered back, "At any rate, I should go and tell my friends that I'm leaving, I don't want them to worry."

"Think if you want, but I shall be waiting for you," Anthony purred as he released my hands and turned towards the elevator, "And don't make me wait too long. I'm...used to getting what I want, when I want... it."

"Anthony," I called to his broad back, my curiosity rising along with my libido at his wanton invitation, "What does san noeng mean?"

He turned, a half-smile lighting up his face, "Bride. It means bride."

I watched him enter the elevator as my heart started pounding, my mind reeling with a mixture of alcohol, curiosity and desire as I considered my options.

"A night with a wealthy, powerful, mysterious Asian man, sitting home alone or binge drinking at some nasty after-party? I'll...do it! And...get paid for it?" I thought wickedly, "Who will ever know, but me?"

I crossed the ballroom, spying our table, ringed with admirers two deep, laughing and flirting with my friends.

"Good, they'll never miss me," I mused wickedly, smiling to myself. "I'll just play sick."

"Guys!" I shouted over the blaring music as I reached the table, "I'm not feeling too good. I called a cab, I'm going home."

"Whaaat?" Liz yelled back, "You're leaving? You okay?"

"I'm fine!" I shouted back, "Just a little too much to drink. I ...gotta go."

I left to a chorus of "Bye's!" and dashed for the hall, and seeing it empty, pressed the button for the elevator. My heart was pounding so hard I thought it was going to leave my chest as I stepped off at the fifth floor and stopped to softly knock at room 501.

The door swung open and Anthony stood in the doorway of the lushly decorated suite, a glass of scotch in his hand, his shirt unbuttoned slightly, hinting at a thickly muscled, hairless chest, his intricate chain gleaming a rich gold.

"24 karat, no doubt," I mused as I stepped in, my eyes widening in a mixture of apprehension and arousal, "No...turning back now."

"Anna, you've come," Anthony smiled, his dark eyes welcoming, "I'm honored. Do come in." He took me by the hand, leading me past the sparkling floor-to ceiling windows and the grand piano, towards the opulent sitting area opposite the bed.

"Hello...Anthony," I started hesitantly, as I took in the richly-appointed suite, "Thank you for...the invitation. I'm...flattered. That you want...I mean, I am..."

"Enough. I can see from your eyes this isn't anything that you are used to doing, and that is what I prefer, frankly." Anthony's hand raised to my cheek, tilting my face to his, "So, let me tell the you the rules. My rules. First, this is yours," he drew out his wallet and threw a sheaf of hundred-dollar bills on the lacquered coffee table as he set down his crystal glass, "If you please me, there will be more."

He pulled me close, one golden hand roaming my face, his thumb tracing my lips, as he murmured, "I intend to use this." His other hand slid across my waist, pressing me to him as his fingers slipped under the deep slit in my satin dress, his fingers cupping my thong-covered mound, "And this. I also...want to watch you give yourself pleasure. You seem comfortable enough with giving men a show, yes?"

He continued, his voice purring, "You will speak only when spoken to. I like my women quiet. And you will do exactly as I say. Is this agreeable to you?"

"Anthony, I...I..." my lips stammered a reply, which he promptly cut off with an impatient glance. I stopped.

"Anna, bui," his eyes were dark and hooded with lust as he intoned flatly, "And... you will call me Sir. Now, take down your hair."

I swallowed hard, replying softly, "Yes, Sir," as I complied, my hands shaking slightly as I pulled out the pins and shook my locks free. He stood back and surveyed me with his imperious gaze, his muscled arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Good." He reached for his drink, finishing it in a gulp and set the crystal glass down, his eyes enigmatic, "On your knees." He reached down, loosening his belt and unzipping his fly with a practiced hand, revealing his cock, uncircumcised, already hard and veined, the foreskin lapping over the shiny and purplish head. "Pay me homage, biu."

Obediently, I dropped to my knees, my hands reaching to his hips as I steadied myself, my face inches from his dark rod, my heart pounding in my chest. I leaned forward, my mouth opening to take his dusky head between my lips. Shutting my eyes, I felt the slick mushroomed head glide past my reddened pout, luxuriating in the spicy, metallic tang as his stiff pole probed my mouth. My mouth watered as I began to swirl and snake around his hardness, relishing the velvety texture of his foreskin against my probing tongue.

His dark hands found my face, stroking my cheeks, my lips, sliding through my hair, as I continued my oral caresses, my eyes opening. I was taking his dark pole deeper into my wet, searching mouth, my hands roaming his hips, his firm ass, urging him to me. He reached to the back of my head, his grip demanding, slight breaths of pleasure escaping his lips. I gazed upwards at his golden magisterial face, his brow furrowed, his staring eyes darkly aroused by my open submission to his dusky Asian cock.

His thrusting sharpened, his rigid pole slipping ever deeper into my slick, throbbing mouth. My throat opened to his powerful thrusting, my own arousal stoked by his obvious enjoyment of my oral skills. His strong hands on the back of my head knotted my hair as he ground into me, and I felt his thick, wiry pubic hair against my face as I took his cock into my throat, my involuntary gagging only strengthening his thrusts, his soft breaths turning into savage moans.

"You worship well," he breathed, pulling away slightly, his thrusting slowing against my slick lips, "You arouse me greatly, biu, but I desire other pleasures. On your feet."

"Take off your dress," he commanded as I rose, my eyes downcast, my lips feeling thick and hot, electric pulses flowing through me, "And your bra and panties, I would like to watch you for awhile. Lay down on the bed."

I reached behind me, my long fingernails tripping me up as I tried to wiggle from the tight satin dress. His mouth twisted in a smirk as he surveyed my struggles, his eyes roguish. "Are you having troubles, biu?"

"Yes, Sir," I murmured, "I'm not used...to this," I waved my red-tipped hands, signaling my embarrassment, "Please?"

"Indeed," He approached me, his strong hands spinning me around, "You shouldn't be demanding favors from me, bui. Don't get used to this. I need my women to be...self sufficient. But, you are new to me, so..."

His hands unzipped my dress, sliding it from my shoulders in one swift motion, his low voice whispering in my ear, "I need you to show me how self sufficient you are. Undress, and pleasure yourself for me. I want to make this memorable for you, but...I'm afraid I'm too lazy to bother with your pleasure."

Sir sat down on the brocade couch, his feet swinging onto the coffee table, "You can do whatever you like, but, you will... come for me." He purred, his narrowed almond eyes taunting me, "You will not deny me this."

My eyes met his laser-like gaze as I stepped from the satin dress, tossing it aside. Not wanting a repeat struggle with my bra catch, I slid the straps from my shoulders and pulled it to my waist, turning it around to undo the hooks. It dropped to the floor, and my rounded breasts, freed from their lacy cage, stood up proudly, my nipples stiffening from the cool air and my own building desire, as I raked them with my long, dangerous nails.

I turned my back to Sir, slowly peeling down the tiny straps of my thong, exposing my heart-shaped ass, banded by the straps of my garter belt, my curves ripe, tantalizing. It dropped to my knees and I stepped out of it, and turning, stood erect before him, my back arching as I posed, my arm reaching behind my head, my thigh-high fishnet-clad legs crossed at the ankles, sky-high gold pumps highlighting my shapely long legs, my pulsing, shaved sex hidden from his view.

I crossed to the bed, settling back on the lush damask comforter, my legs still crossed coyly, and propped myself up by the elbows, my wide green eyes locked with his dark, commanding eyes as I slowly spread my legs. His expression registered surprise and delight as he gazed at my pussy, brazenly displayed and completely bare, his tongue brushing his smiling upper lip.

I reached behind me, scrabbling the pillows into a heap to lean back on, my knees lolling off the edge of the bed, my toes pointed prettily, digging my heels into the bed-frame. I wanted to look as perfect as I could - I wanted to make Sir worship me, adore me, - My smooth white body, my lush curves, my naked pussy, tingling with anticipation.

I wanted to show him with my eyes, my fingers, my bald pink slit, how much I desired him - all of him, his dark almond, domineering eyes, his strong muscles, his velvety steel shaft, his imperious demeanor. The power, the money, it didn't matter anymore. I want him. I want to...submit.

"Shut your eyes, biu," Sir commanded, "Tightly, and do not open them. I will watch you, and I do not care to be watched, yes?"

"Yes, sir," I breathed, slight fear mixing with submission and arousal at his request, "Anything you say."

I shut my eyes, my hands straying to my rounded breasts, pressing them upwards, my thumbs sliding over my stiffened, aroused nipples. I pinched them between my thumb and forefinger, slightly pulling the stiff tips away from my body, my hands cupping and swirling, my long red nails raking the soft flesh.

My left hand continued to swirl and stroke my heaving mound, my breath deepening, as I slid my other hand down over my slightly rounded belly to my shivering thighs, the long nails softly tracing a gliding line from thigh to thigh, my fingertips skimming over my wet, parted sex.

My heart pounded in my chest, my fingers finding my soft inner lips, the hard red nails flicking across the slick folds. I dipped a finger in my slit, the hard plastic tip unfamiliar to me, feeling a slight twinge of pain, good pain, as I penetrated myself, my libido spiking at the feel.

I thrust myself, my fingers sliding into my wet, open slit, withdrawing, re-penetrating, taking care each time to drag the hard red tips along my pulsing, slick, bare pussy lips, savoring the submissively taboo sensations of pleasure and pain.

My hand left my heaving chest and my fingers found my clit, stiff and sticky from my arousal, swirling and rubbing, my fingers finding that special spot that only I know.

I traded hands, first one, then two left fingers thrusting my spasming pussy, my right hand, wet with my juices, circling my hard clit, finding a rhythm.

My eyes still shut tightly, my breathing deepened as little sighs escaping my lips. I threw my head back, my mouth open and panting, and then, I felt an unfamiliar sensation covering my cheek, covering my face. It felt fluttery, gossamer- light and cool... like silk? What?

I sat up bolt upright, my eyes snapping open to see a luxurious silken scarf floating down, its rich pattern of red and gold chains and tassels and capitol letter H's evoking...Hermes. A Hermes scarf.

"Biu-san noeng, I told you to keep your eyes shut." Sir was standing over me, his muscled torso bare but for the glinting chain, his trousers undone, his pumping fist wrapped around his throbbing, dusky cock. His tilted eyes were insolent, his lips drawn into a tight line.

His dark eyes flashed as he murmured, "I didn't think it was necessary, biu, but I suppose... I could have explained, although I need not. Brides in our country wear a red veil over their faces in the bridal bed, and since it was our first time, I thought it a fitting fantasy."

"But, you disobeyed, and spoiled it. Apologize."

"I'm sorry, Sir," I whispered, my eyes downcast, his romantically wanton fantasy deepening my arousal, "I'll try to do better."

"Better, yes, and... I have... a better idea, biu-san noeng," He continued, his voice low and sultry, "If you would like, I can use this... to make sure that I can see you and you cannot see me." Sir scooped up the sumptuous scarf, his hands swiftly folding it into a long strip.

"I could blindfold you. That would please me greatly, yes?"

"Yes, Sir," I murmured, "I want to please you."

"We have a saying where I live," he murmured as he expertly draped the silk over my tightly-shut eyes, "We only cage the most beautiful bird."

His strong hands smoothed my hair off my face tenderly as he tied the silken scarf around my head, the taboo role-play sending a surge of electric lust coursing through me.

"There, that's better," his low voice sighed, "Continue, my bride, give me what I want."

I settled back against the pillows, spreading my legs as widely as possible, all of my other senses afire. I could hear him, hear the slight rustling of his pumping fist, smell his rich, spicy-scented cologne, almost feel him as he hovered over me as my expert fingers found my wet, pulsing sex.

My right hand, gliding over the slippery, soft folds, found my erect clit, stoking rapidly as my quivering slit pulsed, begging to be filled by my fingers. I found my familiar rapid rhythm again, my circular stroking increasing its tempo, my pistoning fingers inside me slightly hooking, feeling the delicious friction of the hard plastic tips against my hot, throbbing walls.

My open mouth panted, my breaths leaving me in little gasps, aware of the silence that was demanded of me as my climax began building, my hips thrusting against my hands, my fingers hard and rough against the wetness. My orgasm came ever nearer, building in waves, every fiber of my being concentrated, taut, as it started to crash over my intensely spasming pussy.

As the first wave of pleasure crested, I felt rough hands jerking my slick fingers from my wet sex, the sudden void causing me to rise to another plateau of wicked arousal, my right hand still whirling on my stiff bud. Sir's hands went to either side of my widely-spread, shivering thighs, pushing them ever- wider as he penetrated me with a brutal razor-sharp thrust, his cock head roughly grinding against my cervix.

His groin slapped against my inner thighs, his thrusting rapid and callous against my pussy, my rising climax almost painful, pulsing with the waves of rough pleasure flooding my entire body. Silently moaning, my orgasm reached its apogee, its all-consuming, violent sensations peaking, as Sir groaned, "Diu hai...diu...aggghhhnnn..."

His own climax tore into me, his thrusting forceful, almost agonizing, as my own orgasm wore away, my wet spasms matching his own as his hot seed raced into me with cutting force. His rough hands gripped my shaking thighs, my sex ravished and open, spent and soft beneath him, as his orgasm ebbed, his thrusts diminishing in their intensity.

I felt him slow, his pumping softening, his moans of ecstasy echoing in my ears like an alluring foreign melody I'd dreamed before, taboo and alien, yet intimate and familiar.

I felt his thick, pulsing cock leave me, his hands disengaging from my shivering thighs. I felt his hands at my cheek, his breath on my face.

"That was wonderful, Anna," He whispered to my still blind-folded face, "You honor me."

Sir tenderly removed the scarf from my eyes, untying the knot expertly, the gossamer silk twist falling to my lap. "Keep them shut," he murmured, his voice deep and musical, "I want a kiss."

His lips, firm and warm, reached to mine, his lower lip brushing my parted, sighing pout. His kiss was sweet, light, innocent, like a kiss from a child.

"You may open your eyes now," Sir purred, "I am pleased." He was standing at the edge of the bed, his thickly muscled golden torso warm in the soft light, his trousers back in place, his countenance, relaxed, glowing, the luxuriant red scarf wrapped around his hand.

"Thank you, Sir," I breathed back, "It's my pleasure to serve... you."

He turned away from me, my legs shutting, suddenly aware of my naked submission.

"What do I do now?" I thought wildly, heady sensations of arousal, shame and satisfaction mixing in my head, "Is it over?"

Sir answered my unasked questions, his back turned from me, as he crossed the room. He picked up my clothes, folding them into a neat pile, and set them on the lacquered table next to my bag and the sheaf of bills. He opened the closet behind the sitting area, drawing out his Burberry trench coat and a Gucci shopping bag. He quickly threw the assembled pile from the table into the shopping bag, the Burberry trench on his arm.

He crossed to me, my green eyes wide, a mischievous smile on his lips. He held out the trench coat to me, slyly saying, "This is what you will wear home. And nothing more. Stand up, and I will help you dress, biu. You may have the coat. I have no need for it anymore."

I stood up, my back straight and arched, holding my arms out as he slid the heavy trench on my nearly-nude body. It smelled of his expensive cologne as he smoothed it over my shoulders and arms, and he wrapped it around me snugly, his hands cinching the belt around my waist.

"There. Look in the pocket, Anna," he murmured, "The front one."

I fished in the deep front pocket of the trench, my fingers wrapping a small hard oval-shaped object. I drew it out. It was a cell phone and charger. I looked up from the shiny phone to Sir, his tilted almond eyes dancing.

"For you, from me. Keep it charged. You will receive a package from me and directions for when I plan to return to your lovely little town on business. Check the phone for texts frequently once you receive my gift. I want to able to contact you at my discretion. Is this acceptable to you, biu?