It's a Small World

Story Info
When online life surprisingly crosses into real life.
1.6k words
4.23
14.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This was the very first story I had ever written. Although short and sweet, it still is one of my favorites. I can still feel the tingle I felt when I was writing it. I hope you can feel it too. There is more to this story but for some reason, it seems good to end it here.*

*

Two people talking online. Just a nice open chat. Not bad, not nasty. They didn't know one another so open came easy. Secrets were safe. Not like you will ever have to look each other in the eye.

You know that saying, "It's a small world", well it is. How many people chat online??? On that site??? She was aware of the California connection but California was massive. Then they realized they had grown up in the same county. When he typed that name in the window... a name she knew, she froze. She knew she should log off. She should run like the wind. They both knew the same person. He kept talking. He figured her out fast. Her body was cold then hot. She was terrified yet wet. What was wrong with her? Why hadn't she left when she could. After all, he said three different names. The two other she had never heard of. He would have had to do some serious prying to find out who she was and she knew at that point, she was not worth the effort.

How can you trust a stranger? Why would she? What was it about him that made her believe he would keep her completely safe? She had no idea but she wanted more. And she knew that night that not only had they possibly been in the same house together previously but that they very well may be shortly. Their mutual friend was hosting a child's birthday party in a few weeks. This frightened her but again, she knew it was a safe place. He would not want to hurt her or destroy her. If they were to meet, he would be the only person she had ever made eye contact with who knew her secret desires. She longed to serve. The idea of him seeing in her what nobody else could was what scared her the most. It was that which made her stomach turn.

The next week they chatted when it worked out. He was busy with work and life and she was busy with her life which also consisted of serving an online Master who she ruled from the bottom. He was a very nice man who adored her and tolerated what a real Master would never. She knew this. She knew in real life her behavior would have her glowing with welts on her backside and her thighs. She wondered if she could really handle that. She liked to think she could. She never thought she would like it. She was not stupid. She only felt that she wanted to please. And if it pleased her Master to whip her, then she would serve without protest. Again, so she liked to think. But would she? She was a beggar. She was a spoiled little princess bitch. She knew how to get what she wanted. She had tools and she knew how to use them. Isn't that what most dream of? Then why did she want to be broken? Why did she dream of a Master who adored her yet deprived her? A Master who would tell her no and slap her for even asking. This made no sense to her what-so-ever! Perhaps it never would.

He was careful with her when they chatted. He was always reassuring her that she was safe. He soothed her with his wisdom, compassion and experience. He was a Dom. He was not her Dom so she was to address him as Sir. She saw him as someone who could educate her about this mystery world. She respected him and his words. The party was growing closer. He announced finally that he would in fact be there. And for the first time ever he "told" her to do something. He "told" her that she would attend. That she would be there at noon. She would shower that morning at wear a simple dress or skirt. It was an afternoon party and she should be comfortable in the heat. Then he logged off. Before she could reply. She sat stunned. She knew dam well that the next morning she would shower, put on a dress and arrive on time.

She went to the party with her children. She was a few minutes early so she pretended to lose her lipstick in the car and had the kids help her search for it. After all, he had not said 11:58 or 11:59. He said noon and she would be there at noon. They entered the house and was told the party was in the back. She scanned the house all that she could as she walked back to the yard. She saw nobody matching his description. She pulled up a chair next to one of her friends and joined in on the discussion. An hour had passed and she figured something had come up. But then, there he stood at the back door.

He was greeted and let out a deep, "Hello everyone!"

Many said hello back. She just sat in silence. As far as everyone knew, they were complete strangers. Then the hostess did the general introductions where she just named everyone off at once and everyone laughed because we all knew he would never remember all of their names.

"Everyone, this is Curtis"

The introductions got to her.. "This is my friend Janie."

He grinned and said, "Hello".

As the party went on she found it hard to be herself. It was obvious enough that someone questioned her publicly, asking her if she felt ok since they had never seen her be so quiet before. She laughed it off and assured them she was fine. She was not fine. She was off dreaming and spinning. Asking herself what in the hell she was doing. She got up to get a water in the kitchen. He met her in there and he told her that in a few minutes he would be using the bathroom and that when he opened the door she would be waiting. He told her to go sit back down.

She said, "OK" and walked away.

She sat there mad. Thinking why is he telling her what to do? He is not her Master. He is not even a Master. He is a Dom and not her Dom! And worst of all, why was she obliging? He came back and talked with his friends. Such confidence. He did not seem the least bit nervous. He was relaxed and truly enjoying himself. Ugh she was getting wet and she hated it! "Friends, friends, friends!!! That is all!" She told herself over and over in her head. Then he got up and walked in the house. Her heart sank. She counted to 60 then got up and went in the house. The hallway turned and there was the bathroom at the end. She stood shaking in the dark corner. She heard nothing coming from the bathroom. She was not even sure he was in there. Until she heard the handle move. She got weak in the knees and leaned against the wall for support. He looked down at her and gently touched her cheek. Then before she knew it his hand had a hold of her hair at the base of her neck and he pulled it down forcing her eyes to meet his.

"OK???? OK what?" He demanded.

She was lost. Then she understood. In the kitchen, she answered "OK".

"OK Sir" she whispered.

He heard how her voice trembled and he loved it. He moved in close, so close that she felt his firm cock up against her side. He bent down a little, keeping a hold of her hair, and lifted her skirt. His hand between her legs felt her wet panties.

Looking right at her he smiled and said, "You do not disappoint me slut."

Her eyes looked anywhere but at his. He gave her a hard yank.

"Look at me!"

She couldn't. He gave her a harder yank and she did as told. Her eyes filled with tears, his with pride.

"You need training girl" he told her.

Then he pushed her panties to the side and shoved two fingers deep inside of her dripping pussy. She was embarrassed at how easily her pussy accepted his large fingers. Another yank as her eyes had closed. She looked at him again, he pulled his fingers out of her and licked just the tip of one.

"MMMM" he said then he placed them on to her lips. Instinct made her turn her head quickly but his grip returned her to how he wanted her, looking at him. He rubbed her juices on her lips and ordered her to open.

She tried to beg "Please" only to have his fingers plunged into her mouth.

"Clean me for I will be fixing you a plate."

She licked him clean with tears rolling down her cheeks.

He kissed her forehead and told her, "He is not your Master. Now go clean up, you are a mess."

He walked away.

She went into the bathroom and tried to get herself together. It was not easy but it was necessary. After about five minutes she rejoined the party and he offered her a plate of food. Crackers, cheese, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. Then he sat across from her, ate his carrot sticks dipped in ranch.

He licked his fingers and commented, "That was the best dipping sauce I have ever tasted".

She looked down, then up at him. He met her eyes with a big smile.