It's a Small World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may have been in my late 30's at the time, but next to Will I felt like a child, with my tiny pale dick dwarfed by the immense black cock it rested against. Then they were touching, my little acorn glans brushing against Will's bulbous purplish helmet as Lisa first tried to fit us both in her mouth at once, and then resorted to darting back and forth to the two of us, licking and sucking the heads of our dicks.

The instant I felt the warmth of Will's cock as it began rubbing against mine, I knew what was going to happen. I tried not to look at our cocks being squished together in Lisa's fists, but I could no more not look than I could resist what was about to happen.

Helplessly, I cried out while I ejaculated all over Will's manhood and Lisa's mouth, the tingling sensation overwhelming my shame until I finished cumming.

"That's it, honey," Will purred, running his hand through Lisa's hair. "Clean it all up. She is good, isn't she?"

I nodded, even though I knew, and I think that Will knew as well, that my orgasm wasn't triggered my my wife's cock-sucking abilities, but by the sensation of our cocks touching.

"Feed it to her," Will whispered to me as my dick drooped down and Lisa abandoned it so that she could concentrate on Will. "Give your wife my cock."

I didn't understand at first, but Will took my hand and brought it down to his manhood. He didn't force my hand on it, but I found my hand grasping at the cock nonetheless, only the second one I had ever held outside of my own.

I had a roommate in college, and we did a lot of things together during that year, but this wasn't Ted Blessing's cock I was holding, and the semi-turgid cock of Will's was heavy and felt alive as I gripped it.

His cock felt rubbery, feeling almost gelatinous in my hand, and I replaced my wife's hand with my own and began to pull on the elastic weapon. Immediately, I felt Will's cock surge in my grasp, the blood pulsating through his member while I worked it in and out of Lisa's mouth as she knelt in front of him with her eyes looking up at us.

"Nice. What a nice couple you are. Go behind me now, Bryan. Keep giving Lisa my cock."

Wordlessly I went behind Will as he asked and reached around her slender hips, grabbing his cock as if it were my own, and although at first I tried to avoid the rest of our bodies touching, soon I found myself leaning on the shorter man's back while feeding his cock to my wife, whose mouth was going down nearly half the length of him.

My dick was poking at the crack of Will's ass, but he didn't seem to mind, so I leaned over his shoulder so I could watch Lisa suck his stiffening cock, which wasn't getting longer, but seemed to be contracting somewhat as it became erect.

Will's cock was still enormous, mind you, but it hadn't gotten bigger, which was merciful in a way. Lisa's saliva had the 5 inches or so that she was able to take in her mouth glistening, and provided lubricant of sorts for my hand to pump the rest of the shaft.

His cock felt so foreign to me, so very much different than my own, or even my old roommate's, that I found myself drawn to it. The foreskin slid freely up and down while I jacked him off, which was a feeling that excited me, and his pulsating penis actually felt like a living thing - ironically like the snake it resembled.

"That's nice," Will said, reaching back and taking my free hand and bringing it up to his nipple, encouraging me to squeeze the bud as I kept giving Lisa his dick. "I like the feel of your body against my back."

It was as if my body was doing things without my direction, touching another man like this for really the first time. After tweaking Will's nipple, I let my hand slide down his flat stomach and grab his cock, and now with my arms encircling Will's small torso, with both hands I held his penis while Lisa let us use her mouth like a receptacle.

It was like my wife was worshipping Will's cock, as she knelt before him and let him fuck her face. And why not, I thought? Something as incredible as this deserved respect and admiration, and only my inhibitions kept me from kneeling down beside Lisa myself.

As for me, standing behind Will like this was allowing me to pretend that the outrageous appendage in my hands belonged to me, permitting me to vicariously imagine being so spectacularly endowed and stretching my wife's little mouth to the hilt.

"I'll take it from here, my brother," I heard Will say as he moved away from me and took Lisa over to the bed.

***

The bed was so huge that I managed to get on without causing a ripple, and I was up around my wife's head while Will was lapping at her pussy and peeking up through the sparse fur to see her reaction as he tongued her.

"Please," I heard Lisa whimper, and she was kinda begging for Will to stop licking her, but from the look in her eyes I knew what she was really pleading for, and from the sound of her voice Will knew as well.

Moving slowly, Will got up from his belly and up onto his knees, his cock swaying around obscenely in front of him like a third leg as he moved between my wife's parted thighs. Taking his cock in his fist, Will brought the bulb of his cock to Lisa's pussy and pushed it in a bit before pulling it back out.

Lisa was making sounds that sounded like sobbing as she reached down and grabbed the backs of her thighs, spreading herself open as wide as she could while pushing her pussy toward Will. Will kept dipping the tip of his cock into Lisa and then retracting it, rubbing his member up and down her channel and enjoying watching my wife squirm. He kept doing this, and it was driving us both half out of our minds as we waited for him to squeeze that monsterous organ into Lisa's tiny channel.

"Give it to her," I whispered inaudibly, wanting to see that big black cock slam into Lisa as badly as she did, but Will kept teasing and teasing until Lisa couldn't stand it anymore.

"Please, Will," Lisa cried. "Fuck me."

With that Will slid closer to my wife and this time he didn't pull his cock out, instead moving into her until half of his spear was in her, pushing that still rubbery-looking cock through the resistance. Lisa arched her back and looked up at her reflection in the mirror above her and let out a guttural moan.

It was an amazing sight. Will didn't move his hips, but just knelt between Lisa's legs and moved his cock in and out of her pussy with his fist, like it was a dildo instead of something attached. A few plunges in and out afterward, Lisa came, spraying Will's bald crotch with her fluids as her body shuddered uncontrollably like she was having a seizure of sorts.

Only then did Will begin to really fuck my wife, suspending himself over her with his muscular arm while thrusting in and out of Lisa. He was only using a little more than half of his prodigious organ, with the absurdly thick bottom part of the shaft stretching Lisa's pussy to the extreme while Lisa thrashed beneath him.

My wife came again finally, and then Will did as well, letting out a loud moan as he filled her pussy with his seed, and after he pulled his shiny black snake out of Lisa's pussy, a torrent of his semen poured out and down between her butt cheeks. Only then did I release the death grip I had on my dick, thus letting my orgasm squirt harmlessly on the bedding unnoticed.

***

"What's that?" I asked Will as he stood at the side of the bed, his cock hanging limply down in my wife's face as he shook a little container.

"Numbing spray," Will explained. "Trust me. It's not drugs. Spearmint. Open wide, honey."

Lisa's head was hanging off the edge of the bed, and after she opened her mouth Will sprayed some of it into Lisa's throat. She gagged a little as the minty aroma filled the air, and when Will told her to keep her mouth open and relax, she did.

"Omigod!" I said as I watched Will dip his flaccid cock down Lisa's throat, inch after inch sliding in until only a couple of inches remained.

Will chortled as he pulled his cock out of Lisa's throat and wiggled it around and when he saw my reaction he did it again.

"You're taking almost all of it, Lisa," Will said. "You like that?"

Lisa had her mouth full, but indicate with her expression that she was getting off at how much of Will's member she was taking in.

"I think Bryan does too, don't you?"

Will could tell because I was scrambling down between my wife's legs, my stiff dick in hand, and after I stuck it into her gooey sex, I began thrusting in and out of her while a few inches from my face I watched Will continue to use his cock like a dipstick down deep into Lisa's throat.

"Want some, my brother?" I heard Will say, and before I knew what was happening Will had taken his cock away from Lisa and was holding it up to my face.

I shook my head no even though I was already regretting declining the offer, and instead watched Will dip that enormous flaccid penis into Lisa's throat again. I came then, but Lisa probably didn't notice because of the big black cock she was swallowing.

Climbing off Lisa, I returned to my corner of the bed, still enthralled by Will as he crouched over Lisa's face. He lifted his heavy weapon and let Lisa have a go at his balls. His nuts were not exceptionally large, but the sac they were in was absurdly long, the wrinkled black pouch that could probably have housed baseballs comfortably holding the ping pong ball-sized testicles loosely.

Will wiggled his scrotum above Lisa's mouth, even playfully drubbing her face with it before dropping his left ball to her lips. My wife sucked on the nut hard, making a popping sound when she released it to go at the right one.

Will motioned for me to come over beside him again, and when I did he put her arm around my shoulder and squeezed me tight.

"Is it as good for you as I think it is?" Will asked, and when I nodded he smiled and took my hand, asking me to hold his cock again while Lisa kept sucking at his balls

"I like the way you hold my cock," Will said. "Got me hard fast the last time."

I cupped Will's cock backhanded as we stood at an angle to each other, pulling on the thick rubbery hose slowly as Will sighed with pleasure.

"You don't have to be shy, you know," Will said. "If you want to do more than touch me, that's fine with me. Have you ever sucked cock before?"

"Once," I said, even though I meant to say one guy, many times. "Back in college."

"No shame in that - two men enjoying each other's bodies, is there?"

Will's pearly whites sparkled as he smiled, as I jumped when I felt my dick being grabbed, by Will! I looked down and saw my dick between his index finger and his thumb, his grip firm as he pulled on my limp stem briskly.

"Lisa - she looks so pretty like that," Will said as he looked down at my wife who was on her back in the bed. "Hard to believe she's legal."

I knew what Will meant. When Lisa was on her back, her small breasts just about disappeared, with only her nipples indicating her gender from the waist up. That always embarrassed Lisa, but it never bothered me and didn't know why it did her. Not bad when a woman in her mid 30's can look half that.

"Your cock is getting hard," I said, feeling the rubbery texture start to firm up in my hand.

"So is yours, my brother," Will replied. "But didn't you just cum in your Lisa?"

"Yeah," I said. "I've never been turned on like this before."

"Maybe the two of us could do Lisa together sometime," Will suggested, and I had to grab his wrist to slow his hand down before I came listening to him. "One of us in each hole, or maybe the two of us in her pussy at the same time? Give us a chance to get to know each other better with both of us inside her at the same time."

***

That would have to wait, because Will was letting go of my dick and going back to Lisa, which left me empty handed and a spectator once more. Will was climbing on top of Lisa and onto the bed while leaving his stuff in her face. After watching Lisa grab the semi-turgid cock and start licking the underside of the shaft, I moved around to watch Will go down on my wife.

While Will had gotten into the '69' position, he was headed elsewhere. With his hands cupping Lisa's plump little butt cheeks, his long fingers pried her buttocks apart as he lifted her ass up off of the bed a bit in a surprising feat of strength.

Will's crimson tongue slid along the lips of her sex briefly, but then the tongue slid lower, along the ridge between her pussy and her rear end. Her anus was fully exposed, the tiny pink puckered ring looking vulnerable, and I realized that I had never seen Lisa like this before, having rarely gone in that direction.

Will was obviously much more experienced than I, and had no such inhibitions, because as I stood and watched, his tongue kept moving closer and closer to her anus as his hands opened the crack of her ass even farther.

Lisa made a squealing sound when Will's tongue first licked the hairless opening, and those sounds got even louder and more feral when he started to burrow that serpent-like tongue inside of her. Deeper and deeper he thrust that tongue into my wife, practically fucking her with it while looking like he wanted to stick it all in her.

Will let out a moan, his eyes rolling back in his head as he lifted his face out of the crack of my wife's ass,

"Oh yeah, girl!" Will moaned, his face contorting with ecstasy, and when I moved around to see what was happening, I was floored.

Lisa, my beloved wife who was so prim and proper and whose hands had never gone near me like this, was now clinging to Will's hips, her face buried between the bony cheeks of his ass and was apparently doing the very same thing to him.

Later, my wife would say that she didn't realize what she was doing, because she was so crazed with lust and desire, but all I knew then was that Lisa was lapping at Will's asshole like it was ice cream.

What happened next was no less surprising, and was so surreal that all I could do was stand by and watch as Will reached over and took a condom out of the night table drawer and slipped it on his erection.

The milky white sheath looked ridiculous on his black cock, sliding barely halfway down the prodigious organ before the thickness made further progress impossible, but it didn't matter because he was never going to get anywhere that deep anyway.

Lisa's anus was exposed as she knelt on the bed, her face buried in the sheet and her backside raised and presented to her lover for his taking. The lubrication, both saliva and something from a tube, made the entire ass crack sparkle as Will crouched behind my wife with his cock in his fist.

We had done this before, Lisa and I, but the cock that was now being poked at her tender orifice bore no resemblance to mine. Lisa cried out as Will coaxed the head of his manhood inside of her, her voice muffled by the bedding, and as more and more of the latex covered weapon pushed inside her ass her cries became more garbled.

"That's it baby," Will was saying in his smooth velvety voice while he moved gently in and out of Lisa's ass, giving me a wink as he saw my stunned expression. "Give that sweet ass of yours to me."

It sounded like Lisa came after a few minutes of Will's sensuous probing of my wife's rectum, because after she made those familiar sounds she seemed to go limp, although Will was far from done. Clearly savoring the tightness of her virtually uncharted territory, he kept up his slow and languid thrusting, having almost worked all of what was latex covered into her ass.

"Here brother," Will was saying, and as I climbed onto the bed beside him, he told me what he wanted me to do.

"You've got soft hands and a nice touch," Will explained as he filled my hand with lubricant and told me what he wanted me to do with the part of his cock that wasn't inside Lisa's anus.

There was about a handful of that black snake that needed attention, and as I grasped my oiled fist around as much of the thick stump as I could manage, Will implored me as to what to do.

"Harder, Bryan," Will grunted. "Squeeze it hard. Spin that fist around. That's it. Nice!"

It was like I was milking Will, getting him to orgasm while the rest of his cock continued to work in and out of Lisa's bowels, but the orgasm did not come upon Will in a hurry. My hand spun around and as far up and down as I could manage, pushing Will's cock in and out in a way as well.

"That's it my man," Will said, putting his arm on my shoulder and smiling. "Won't be long now. Don't know if I want it to end or not. Lisa sure as a sweet ass, doesn't she?"

I nodded, even though it had been so long ago that I barely remembered, but I did know that I didn't want this to end either. Kneeling there, watching Will impale my wife with much of his massive spear while I was working over the oiled shaft, was such a mind-boggling experience that I hardly realized I was leaning toward Will.

Will's hand was still on my shoulder and the back of my neck, massaging and kneading me as I leaned against his and took his nipple in my mouth. I heard Will's deep inhale of breath as I began to suck on the purplish little bud that he seemed to like played with, and as I kept playing with his cock and chewing on his nipple I felt Will kiss the top of my head.

The scent of Will, an erotic blend of some kind of exotic body oil and pheromones, was making my head spin, and when I slid my face over Will didn't not stop me but instead raised his arm higher, welcoming me to the source of that heady scent.

This is just like being with Lisa, I remember thinking as I sought to justify what I was doing to Will. No different at all, I reasoned. Lisa enjoyed me sucking on her nipples, and what I was doing now was no different than what I had done to Lisa thousands of times, I recalled as my tongue slid up and down Will's armpit.

Felt a little bit like Lisa too, on those rare occasions when she hadn't shaved in a while, I thought as my tongue licked the coarse little patch of hairs under Will's arm, savoring the surprisingly exciting aroma as I heard Will groan and his cock pulsated in my fist.

"AWW!" Will cried out, clutching the back of my head as his cock erupted into the condom, and when he finally stopped groaning he released my head from his grasp.

Dutifully, I pulled Will's deflating manhood out of Lisa's ass, holding onto the end of the vessel which contained a healthy load of Will's seed, but I nearly dropped it when my eyes went to Lisa's back side as Will's cock exited.

"Omigod!" I muttured when I saw Lisa's anus, spread so wide open that it looked like Will was still inside her, the gaping hole so open that you could drop a golf ball inside it.

"She's okay, my brother," Will was telling me, sensing I was about to scream or faint. "Be good as new soon. Why not give your wife some love?"

Still bent over in that awkward position, Lisa didn't look like she wanted love, but I lowered my face down to where my tongue could work to soothe her tender orifice, licking and kissing her anus until it returned to its former innocent looking beauty. Like Will had promised, good as new.

***

"I think I'm queer," I confessed to my wife as we drove home while the sun came up.

"No you're not," Lisa said.

"Bisexual, at least then," I told her. "The things I did to Will. The touching and all. I even wanted to suck his cock."

"I wish you had," Lisa confessed. "I would have loved to have seen that. Why didn't you?"

"Scared, I guess. Plus, I already feel like less than a man as it is."

"Stop that," Lisa admonished me. "You're a man. The only man for me. I love you more today than yesterday."

"But seeing you with Will, and with Tony last week," I explained. "Seeing the way they made you cum so hard and so often, makes me feel - I don't know. I enjoy watching you have so much pleasure, but that should be me causing it."