It's a Wonderful Life I Think

Story Info
Getting over a loss in the family.
2.4k words
3.69
65.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

It had been a month since the funeral, Johnny had been in his late seventies and Lynne understood that not everyone lived forever, but she did miss him greatly, and she missed the sex. She loved waking up in the morning and giving him a blow job and getting a nice mouth full of her favorite beverage, sweet and salty cum right from the tap so to speak. Her daughters had gone back to college, and she needed some relaxation and she needed to be fucked.

She spent most of the day thinking about what she would do, and thought she might go to the Hilton as usual and see what she could find. If nothing else she could always suck off William, he produced a very nice mouth full and she was very, very, VERY horny. Somebody was going to get a good working over tonight, she knew that.

As she showered and dressed she thought of Johnny's last morning, how her daughters had both fucked him and she had finally gotten her last mouth full of cum from him. That was the last time she had had sex, except the cases of masturbation she had enjoyed, but the last time she had had sex with another person. Her pussy had been moist since earlier that day when she had decided to go out tonight.

She put on a t shirt, tight jeans and tennis shoes. As usual she wore not bra and no panties. She enjoyed the way the seam from the crotch of her jeans pushed her cunt lips apart and rubbed against her clit. She looked in the mirror and laughed. Camel toes. She loved showing her cunt off, and did every time she had the chance. She loved being naked and knowing men, or for that matter women looking at her wide spread pussy lips, she liked the way they opened like a flower.

If you don't know, Lynne is 38 years old, medium length blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, very petite, 115 lbs 34A breasts with ¾ to 1" nipples and a confirmed cocksucker.

She headed out the door at 9:00 and headed for the Hilton lounge. When she walked in she headed up to the bar and said hello to Jim, the bartender and he brought her a glass of white wine.

He asked "Sorry to hear about your loss, Lynne."

She said "Thanks Jim, I'm getting on better, actually, I need some attention tonight that's why I came down here."

Jim smiled and whispered to her, "Need a cock, huh?"

She nodded, and thought about the first time she had waited around and sucked him off. He was about 60, 6'2" tall 190 lbs with an uncut 8 inch cock and a huge set of balls that he kept shaved, and he came gallons when he unloaded. His balls hung halfway to his knees and she had spent 15 minutes just sucking on them because she thought they were beautiful. She loved men and she loved making them feel good with her mouth. She very often orgasmed when she sucked cocks, without even being stimulated in any other way. She had become obsessed with black cocks 3 or 4 years ago and she loved to be used by black men as often as possible.

She sipped her wine and thought about the conversation she had with Jennifer and Rex this morning. Rex was coming to town next week on business and she had offered to let him spend the evenings at her house. He had readily agreed and she was looking forward to that. She wished Jennifer was coming, but she couldn't but they made plans to get together in about a month and spend some time together. Her thoughts were interupted when Jim gave her a new glass of wine and told her "Compliments of the man at the end of the bar."

Lynne looked down the bar and saw a very large black man. He looked to be about 55 or so and she smiled and mouthed thank you. The man stood and Lynne believed him to be about 6'8" tall and very large. He must have weighed 350 lbs., he had a fairly large belly, but he was big all over. Lynne immediately wondered if he war LARGE where she needed him to be. She laughed as he walked up and asked if he could sit next to her. She told him to sit down and told him her name. He told her his name was Charles. They talked for a while and she discovered he was in Savannah on his way to Florida and had decided to stop overnight. He was a preacher, had a wife and three grown children.

Lynne excused herself to go to the ladies room, and when she returned she sat on her stool and turned toward him with her legs slightly spread, making sure he got a clears shot of her jeans and the camel toe she was sporting. After talking with him she knew she wanted to sleep with this man this evening, if he wanted her. Her knees pushed against his thigh as she talked with him and had another wine. They laughed and she told him she thought he was beautiful, and he said that the feeling was mutual. She was a very beautiful woman, but the evening was getting late, and he had to be getting up early. He put his hand on her thigh and asked if she would like to come to his room and have a night cap. She told him she'd love to and she said goodnight to Jim and he smiled as they walked off together. Jim thought to himself that this man was in for a very nice evening before he went off to his wife tomorrow morning.

On the way up the elevator, Charles wrapped his arm around Lynne and told her what a nice woman she was and she tried to hug him, although her arms wouldn't go around him she squeezed him as best she could and she could feel her nipples harden as she pushed against him. She hadn't had a man for quite some time and she was looking forward to being in Charles's room tonight. Her hand brushed his ass as they stopped at the 8th floor and got off the elevator. When Charles opened the door to his suite, Lynne walked in and she heard Charles put the security lock on the door, and she smiled.

Charles asked her if she would like a drink. She told him that would be great and he told her he only had vodka, she said that would be okay, and he fixed them both vodka and cranberry juice and handed her the glass. He sat next to her on the couch and she drank her drink and put the glas on the table. She moved up on her knees and put her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. She asked if he would like her to stay with him until he had to leave in the morning, as she reached down and caressed his cock. He nodded, and she kissed him again as he put his huge hand over her breast and began to fondle her. She knew this was going to be a good evening because she couldn't wrap her hand all the way around what he had in his trousers and he was still soft.

They broke the kiss and Lynne worked her way down his chest and nuzzled into his groin as she kissed him through his pants. She reached up and began to undo his belt and trousers. She knelt on the floor and unzipped his pants and he lifted his ass as she pulled his pants and boxers down over his hips, the familiar smell of sex overwhelmed her as his cock and balls came into her view. She was right, his cock must have been 10 inches and it was still not hard, and it was as big around as her wrist. It was also uncircumsized and he had a huge set of balls. Her mouth watered as she looked at him. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off and stood. His cock was dangling in her face, and she kissed it looking at the bead of precum that had formed at the opening of his foreskin. She stuck out her tongue and lapped it up, enjoying the taste of this man's secretions. She put her hands on his ass cheeks and kissed him over and over. His balls, his cock his pubic hair wallowing in the wonderful mire of his sex. She took his cock in her hand moved it to her mouth and ran her tongue under the foreskin licking the head of his beautiful cock, it tasted so good, she felt her clit throb as she tasted him.

Charles lifted her to her feet and pulled her tshirt over her head, exposing her tits to the air, she unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them to the floor and stood before him naked. She heard him moan as he looked at her shaved cunt and she turned around and for the first time he saw the tattoo I LOVE TO SUCK BLACK COCKS tattooed on her back.

Charles said, "Interesting tattoo. Well you little whore, show me just how much you like to suck black cocks. May God forgive me."

Lynne dropped back to her knees and took him into her mouth, pushing his foreskin back as her lips stretched over his cock head. His hand went to the back of her head and he pushed his cock deep into her mouth, and without even a slowing he pushed it down her throat. He said "I thought you were a nice girl, but now I'm going to use you like the slut you are, just a place to empty my cock instead of jerking off."

Lynne was glad he felt this way, she loved to be used and he looked like he was going to do just that. He cunt became very wet as he fucked her mouth. He let go of her head and she pulled free. She grabbed his hips and turned him around, put her hands on his ass cheeks and spread them as her tongue found his ass hole and she pushed it in. Charles moaned and bent forward giving her free access to his ass hole and she made the most of it. Her tongue was working over time in his ass and she grabbed his balls in her hand, kneading them as she rimmed his ass.

Lynne felt herself build and an orgasm swept over her body as she ate his ass. As it subsided, she pulled her face from his ass hole and took his balls one at time into here mouth and suckled them. Her mouth was stuffed full of his testicle but she worked her tongue over it cleaning his scrotum as she worked him over. She sucked his balls for the next 5 minutes before she knew she needed the taste of his cock again. He turned and she saw his cock had grown to it's full length of 12 to 13 inches and she was ready to pay it homage. She looked at him as she cleaned the glans with her tongue, then reached into her mouth pulled out her plate and put it on the table and returned and took his cock into her mouth, and withouth being forced didn't stop until his balls slapped against her chin and her mouth was full of his beautiful black cock.

Charles looked down at her and told her "When I cum you little white whore, you better not spill a drop, and I do cum quite a bit. Work my cock you fucking slut, your mouth feels so good wrapped around the shaft."

Lynne could only "mmph" and continued sucking cock. She knew she wouldn't let any slip if she could help it, she loved the taste of cum, and she was a whore and she loved it.

Lynne took his whole cock into her mouth and down her throat and held it there. Then fucked him with her mouth not letting his cock leave her throat for the next 2 minutes, when she pulled up, she took a big breath and went down again and fucked him with her throat until she felt him swell even bigger and she pulled back so the head of his cock rested on her tongue and her began to shoot cum into her mouth and she swallowed and she swallowed and her mouth continued to fill. She must have swallowed 6 or 7 times when he started to slow and she savored the taste of his cock as he started to soften in her mouth. She made sure she continues to clean the head of his cock as she sucked him. When he got soft she let him slip from her mouth and kissed the head of his cock. She looked over at the clock and saw that she had been having sex with Charles for the last hour and 15 minutes and she was happy. She had had two orgasms and her cunt was wet as it could be and her belly was full of sperm.

Charles looked at her and told her "I've got to get up in the morning, you need to get dressed and leave."

Lynne asked "Aren't you going to fuck me?"

Charles told her "You're just a fucking whore, why should I. Don't know what kind of disease I might get. Good blow job though. Thank you."

With that Charles reached into his trousers, pulled out his wallet and handed her 5 dollars. "That should be enough for a cheap whore like you."

Lynne felt degraded more than she had in her life, but put on her clothes and went downstairs. The lounge was still open and she went in and said hello to Jim before she left. Jim asked why she was going so early and she relayed the story to him, and they laughed together. He told her he thought she was a beautiful woman and couldn't believe that had happened, she told him "Damn preacher, what did I think when I went with him."

She laughed and asked when he got off, he told her he still had another hour so she told him he could have a raincheck on a blowjob, because she had to get some sleep.

She said goodbye and told him she would see him soon, went to the parking garage and drove home.

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers