It's A Wrap Ch. 02

Story Info
New porn star is dressed to impress.
1.6k words
4.4
89.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
645 Followers

Chapter 2 – Dressed to impress

'Too right,' says Ben, 'treat the little whore, keep her in a skirt, show her a good time just like a lady.' He smiles 'I'm delighted with the both of you. In fact take my Mercedes.' He tosses his car keys to Jack who catches them in stunned disbelief. I didn't know what to do, my mind a whirl of mixed emotions. I needn't have worried my pretty head as the decision was made for me.

'Wow!' Jack yells, 'Alex, You're coming out with me. I want to show both you and the car off.' He thought for a moment. 'I know just the place. And no is not an option.' He slaps my butt hard causing some cum to dribble from my sore buttocks and dampen my panties.

Dumbfounded, I giggle nervously like a bashful, young girl on her first date.

'You'll be free to be who you want to be...' Jack smiles, 'Lose your inhibitions, learn how to pleasure yourself. It's obvious when you're in a skirt, the thing you want more than anything else is to suck cock and be shagged up the shitter.'

Astonishingly I remain silent unable to speak as wearing the sexy dress and silky lingerie his suggestions seem very appealing.

Jack got his coat. 'Before we go you'd better put some more slap back on. I've a reputation you know. I don't want everyone to think I'm dating an ugly dog.'

'But I haven't any,' I cry.

Help was at hand as Jenny the make-up artist leapt almost magically from behind a camera with a huge bag of make-up. 'Yes,' she cries grabbing hold of my cheeks between her thumb and forefinger roughly examining my face, first the left side then the right. I didn't have a chance as she pushes me down onto a stool and within minutes she'd repainted my lips, arched my brows and shaded my eyelids.

'You’re beautiful and so lucky, your outfit is so cute.' she sighs. 'You won't believe it but it’s made by Kylie Minogue’s own dress designer. Don't think our Ben's not well connected despite the films he shoots.'

I smile totally taken in by what was happening to me. 'It's lovely and I feel great, like a celebrity.' I say.

'You sure will when I'm finished with you and who knows you may even look like Kylie.' I couldn't suppress a smile as she brushes my silky hair.

But disaster strikes as I felt my little cock stiffen stretching my panties causing my pretty dress to misshapen horribly. Jack notices and raises an eyebrow. 'I ain't taking you for a fucking drink with a boner.'

Jenny smiles. 'You naughty, naughty girl. You really are a tart. And I thought these guys had got it wrong. You're nothing more than a cheap faggot who gets his kicks pleasing men in the way girls know best. Stand up, slut and let me see if I can make you more presentable.'

Nervously I did as she directs.

'Now faggot,' she kicks my feet apart and put the wooden stool just in front of me. 'Bend at the waist and clasp this seat.'

Reluctantly I did as she directs and as I do my short skirt stretches easily and rose with a swoosh high up over my thighs. Jenny smiles and walks behind me her eyes examining my butt. She pauses for a moment then with her manicured fingers carefully peels my Lycra dress back over my fleshy butt exposing my pretty lingerie. I began to blush as she purposefully yanks my panties and tights to my knee. Meanwhile the crew who had almost finished clearing away, put down their equipment and again watch open mouthed. Ben even fumbled with his camera praying he had some film left.

'To tame your teeny cock, faggot you simply need a reminder.'

'A reminder of what?' I cry.

'See you've forgotten already. Now that's a surprise after all the cocks you've sucked and what your butts endured. You're obviously a pro.' she sighs, 'Ben is so lucky to have found you. I can tell I'll be making your pretty face up many more times and seeing you perform for the camera.’ She sighs. ‘Within a few weeks the top shelf of the best porn shops will be filled with your films. You’ll be a household name. ‘Piece of shit whore’, its not the most original of monikers but you'll become a gay icon.' she chuckles and as she finishes her sentence I felt it. Cold and hard. She pushes it against my swollen butt muscle but it refuses to enter my most intimate orifice despite its earlier penetrations.

'Ouch!' I cry.

'Accept this, slag, any willing faggot would.' she screams slightly impatiently pushing it again but this time with more vigor.

But my butt muscle refused to relax even though I began to feel warm and excited. I bristle with apprehension.

'Lubrication. We need lubrication.' Jenny cries rummaging back in her huge make-up bag. I try to see and peer behind but my shiny long hair fell over my eyes. Reluctantly I held my breath.

'Hmm!' I felt it again this time it was slippery and moist and it glided inside me comfortably. 'Hmm!' I groan again as she twists and thrust the plug deep inside my chamber. Suddenly I felt my cock moisten and I fear I may make a mess but almost as if by magic as the plug penetrates deeper my little cock began to soften and wilt.

'That's better.' she tuts. Smacking the butt plug with a job well done grin. She roughly yanks my panties back up ensuring the plug doesn't escape, 'You can sort the rest out yourself. My job here is done.'

' Err… thanks Jenny,' Jack stutters holding his hand out for me. 'See you soon.'

'Oh I hope so love and don't lose this one he's a dish.'

My face was a picture as I try to walk in the heels with the huge plug squelched up my butt. Needless to say as I clench and squeeze my butt cheeks my walk turns into an exaggerated sexy swagger.

Jack didn't say anything for a few moments, then gently took both my hands. 'It's funny how you can be so sure about someone, isn't it?'

'I don’t know what you mean?' I say.

'You're a natural, yet I was never sure until my throbbing cock was in your hot little mouth.'

‘Sure about what?’ I ask.

Jack laughs with a wicked glint in his eye. 'That you're a faggot and a cock sucker, of course.'

Concern must have shown on my face.

'Alex mate, you'll become a legend. Men throughout the world won't be able to get enough of you. You'll be dressed as a tart, schoolgirl or even a fairy. You'll do threesomes, foursomes, you'll take it in the mouth and up the rear, you'll have the fucking lot. It will make great viewing. He smirks, 'sometimes you'll like it other times you won't. It will be great and I'll be your agent.’

I dwell on the situation. 'If I'm going to be an aspiring gay actress I'm not sure if I like the idea of being known as a "piece of shit whore".

'Are you joking, its an honor, mate, everyone will know who you are. You heard what Ben said earlier you're the best he's seen. Be sensible what else where you going to do. No college could prepare you for what you’re good at. Think about it. Little choice, no money, no prospects, you’re such a sissy you couldn't even resort to manual labour. Remember how we met. You couldn't even unscrew the gas cap from your Honda motorcycle.'

Outside in the street, Jack opens Bens car with loving care and I fiddle nervously with my ridiculously short hemline. I'm terrified, I'm with my best mate, my soul mate and yet I'm nervous. My heart thuds, my palms sweat and my tummy ties itself in knots. A group of young adolescent boys across the street stare in awe and wolf whistle appreciatively. I wasn't sure if its because of Ben's Merc or me. I like to think the latter. Jack grins proudly at them as I slide butt first into the security of the Merc delighted that I hadn't got to ride in his oldsmobile again. Dirty jeans where fine for that pile of junk but I didn't want to snag my tights, scuff my heels or spoil my new dress.

Jack didn't hang around no sooner had I stretched the seat belt over my huge chest did he speed off with a squeal of rubber on tarmac. Jack loved was in his element yet I could tell he struggled to concentrate on the road as he peers hungrily at my cleavage. I initially tried to behave normally but in the testerone-fuelled atmosphere dressed in 4 inch heels and a tight mini-dress… trust me, its hard to feel masculine. There was no question, the relationship had changed since I'd arrived at the shoot. Before we where equal buddies now having been chloroformed, striped, shaved and buggered I had become the coy, nervous girl all dressed for a date. While Jack held all the aces, he was in control and he knew it, showing off with his ladish manner and boyish driving style. It wasn't long before his hand kept wandering from the gear stick to my nylon covered knee. But rather than slap him away I secretly loved the attention. His huge, strong, muscular hands felt magical and as he drove I imagined them roaming all over my body with gay abandonment.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
645 Followers