It's About Time

Story Info
Long-time friends finally give in.
972 words
4
28.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn and I have been friends for a long time. We lived together in college and then after several years apart, teamed back up again in a new house. All of the time we lived together we had never even so much as kissed. We lived together for a short while and she met a man and decided to move out to live with him. One day while she was moving a load of her stuff out, I wandered into her bedroom to snoop around. There was a pile of her clothes on her bed and perched right on top of the pile was a pair of her panties. Yellow with red polka dots. Being alone in the house I took advantage of the situation. I picked up the pretty little things and held them in front of me. I had watched her ass thousands of times over the years but seeing these panties in front of me made it all the more real.

I imagined her pubic mound right behind the crotch of these little beauties. I had an irresistible urge to experience her scent. Next thing I knew, I had pulled the cotton crotch right up to my nose and inhaled deeply. I could smell her musk very clearly now and my cock became harder then I can ever remember. I took several deep breaths and with each one became more and more entranced.

Now, I wanted to taste her, so I began to lick the crotch of her panties. My mind became hazy and all I could think about was licking her pretty little snatch. As I stood there in her dimly lit bedroom with her panties in my mouth, I began to sense that I was being watched. I turned around and looked right into her eyes. I was mortified. Here was one of my best friends watching me eat the crotch of her panties with an enormous bulge in my pants. I couldn't say anything. I expected her to completely freak out.

Imagine my surprise when she smiled and said, "It's too bad I'm not on the receiving end of all that action." Jenn has what I consider to be the perfect body type. She is about five foot 9 and 160 pounds with wonderfully large tits and Mae West hips that top off a gorgeous ass. She was wearing tight fitting jeans and a baby doll t-shirt that barely contained her 38 DD chest. At first I wasn't sure what to say or do, but I figured if I had gone this far I might as well go for broke. I replied, "You could be if you wanted. All you'd need to do is lie down here on your bed." She did just that. She walked past me without breaking eye contact and proceeded to lie down on her bed with her legs over the side and her feet barely touching the floor. Her long golden hair framing her face and head.

I knelt in front of her and ran my hands gently up and down both of her legs. I brushed lightly across her pubic mound and she turned her head from one side to the other. I placed my nose right into her camel toe and inhaled deeply. Her musk was much stronger then the crotch of her panties. I was now totally committed. I began to run my tongue up and down her crack right through her jeans. She started to moan softly and roll her head back and forth. I slowly reached up with both hands to her crotch and began to unbutton her jeans. In one long painfully slow move I unzipped her jeans and began to slide them off of her sexy hips. She lifted her ass just enough for me to get her jeans completely off then set it back down on the bed.

She was wearing crimson panties and there was a spot of wetness in the center of her crotch from my tongue-lashing. I licked her again through the crotch of her panties and since the material is significantly thinner than her denim jeans, I could actually part her labia with my tongue and taste her sweet nectar. She was now holding the side of my head with both hands, trying to pull me inside her as I engulfed her sweet pussy with long slow licks up and down. She removed one of her hands from my head and used it to pull the crotch of her panties to the side so I was now in direct contact with her clean-shaven sopping wet snatch. I ate her like she was my last supper. She then lifted her legs to my shoulders and pulled my face so tightly into her crotch that I had difficulty breathing. She tossed her head back and tightened every muscle in her body as she climaxed and covered my face with her sweet juice. I continued to lick until I had consumed it all and her pussy lips and clit could not handle anymore of my attention.

She lowered he feet back to the ground and began to run her fingers through my hair as I lay on her mound looking up into her eyes. I had wanted for so long to have some kind of physical relationship with her and it had finally happened. My face glistened like a glazed doughnut from her snatch nectar and my nasal cavity was filled with her musky scent. I asked her if I could keep the yellow polka dot panties as a reminder of this. She said that I could have the yellow ones as well as the crimson ones she was wearing, but, if I wanted a real reminder of this event, I should trade her places.

But that story is for another time...