It's Against the Law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let me go look around and see some of your stuff," she said using that as an excuse to turn away so we wouldn't see her tears.

I watched as she walked over and stared at one of the large photos we had left; I saw her try and sneak a tissue from her purse and covertly dry her eyes. I felt Tracy tugging on my arm and followed her to the table on the other side of the gallery.

"She's still in love with you, you know that, right?" she whispered.

"Yeah, I kind of got that impression myself," I said. I looked at Tracy; she had a big heart and I could tell she felt sorry for Jean. "What can I do?" I said answering the non-verbal question she asked with only her eyes.

"Here," she said picking up the last coffee-table book we had left, "Write something nice in here and give it to her for old time sake."

I wasn't really sure I wanted to do that, I didn't want to send the wrong signal, but one look into the kind face of my new woman and I knew I could be charitable; hopefully she would take it for what it was, a final parting gift.

To Jean;

We share a lot of great memories together. I wish you the very best and a future filled with more happy times.

Signed;

Dalton

"How's that?" I asked showing Tracy what I wrote.

She leaned over and gave me another kiss. "Perfect; you're a good man," she told me, "That's just one of the reasons I love you."

"Coming with me to give it to her?" I asked.

"No, you do it alone; if I went it might not seem genuine."

"Okay," I responded walking toward Jean. She was still staring at the seascape and dabbing her eyes when she thought no one was looking. "Jean," she turned around still trying her best to smile, "Listen, I want you have this; we had a lot of good times together and...well, I just thought you might like it."

She looked surprise as I offered her the book; she pretty much gave up trying to hold the tears back; they were now streaming down her face as she read the inscription. "Thank you, Dalton," she wept, "I sincerely wish nothing but happiness for you and your new bride; I mean that from my heart; I just wish it could have been me," she said starting to break up. She clutched the book to her heart, reached up and gave me a kiss, then made a B-line for the door; that would be the last we would see or hear of Jean for a couple of years.

The following June, Tracy and I were married. My buddy, Jack was my best man; we both stood in front of the minister and watched the most beautiful bride in the world walk next to her father who was being pushed up the aisle by Tracy's brother, Carl. I doubt there was a dry eye in the place; no one knew how much longer Mr. Anderson had and everyone there was just happy that he could be a part of his daughter's wedding.

For our honeymoon we went back to Monterey Bay; this time, in addition to shooting the most gorgeous spot on earth were wind and surf meet sand, we also came back with several hundred pictures of Fisherman's Wharf and Cannery Row...more than enough for another show.

Tracy knew what she was talking about when she said that first show would strengthen my business. I no longer had to solicit for new clients, they came looking for me and, 'Dalton's commercial photography,' is no longer a one man business, I had to hire two more photographers, a graphic artist and a secretary.

Tracy and I continue to experiment with bondage and a little S/M in the bedroom; in fact, it actually became a pretty integral part of our love making. On more than one occasion Tracy went into the gallery with a sore bottom; I especially like coming home after a hard day to find my naked slave waiting for me on her knees with a scotch in her hand, then of course, performing her oral duties while I drink it. Of course this is strictly between us. We do not associate with the D/s life-style crowd, nor do we go to bondage parties, or clubs, and are, and always will be, completely monogamous.

Epilogue...

It had been three years since the night I proposed to Tracy; a lot has happened since. After coming back from our honeymoon, Tracy put together another show; it did so well that she opened a second gallery in the Northwest suburbs. It's considerably smaller but it's doing very well. She also solicited a publishing company who was happy to produce a book of my photography; it too is doing well.

Tracy's father succumbed to his illness about a year ago; her mother, bless her heart, took care of him until he took his last breath. Carl and Judy built a little apartment onto the back of their house and moved her in with them. She has her own living room, bedroom, and kitchenette so she can still enjoy some independence and privacy.

Of course the real news is the birth of the sweetest little child God ever created, our daughter, Taylor. She's six months old now and looks more like her mother every day.

I know, some of you are asking what ever happened to Jean. Well, I ran into her dad about a year ago, he told me she still worked at Werthington Industries and seemed to be doing well...at least with that part of her life. He admitted he was worried about her though; Jean had signed up with a couple of those on-line dating sites that specialize in the BD/SM life-style. A few times he'd seen her after a date and he could see marks on her body from being tied up and whipped. He said he prayed that she'd meet someone and settle down some day...someone like me, he said.

The other day was so beautiful out that Tracy and I put Taylor in the buggy and went for a long walk. "Dalton?" I heard as we passed by a park bench. Tracy and I both looked over and saw Jean. For a minute I thought she was about to come unglued when she saw Taylor; I knew instantly she thought back to our conversations about starting a family; she didn't even try to mask her expression of regret, but she did manage to hold it together and even asked if she could hold her. We let her do most of the talking while cradling our daughter in her arms. She told us she had been promoted at work and that she was doing well; but although she tried to put on a show of contentment, there was an unmistakable sadness in her eyes.

As we were getting ready to go Jean spotted the silver choker Tracy was wearing, "Oh Tracy, I love your choker," she said.

"Thank you, it was a gift from Dalton," Tracy said leaning forward so Jean could get a better look. "I'd take it off so you could see it better but there's an inscription inside that I'm afraid is very personal and for my eyes only; besides that it's locked on and only Dalton has the key.

Suddenly Jean's eyes widened and I knew she recognized it for what it was. "It's locked on?...It's a...a slave collar?"

Tracy smiled; she knew Jean was into the life-style, only someone who was would know the significance of the choker; she had that devilish little grin of hers as she looked at Jean and quickly raised her eyebrows a couple times, "Come on, master," she said giving me a kiss, we have to get going."

I took Taylor from Jean and laid her in the stroller; we said our goodbyes and continued our walk leaving Jean sitting on the bench. As we left I looked over my shoulder at Jean who still had a shocked look on her face. "You should have asked, Jean; you should have asked," I told her.

The End

Or is it...?