It's All About The...

Story Info
Master's confessions to his submissive.
1.1k words
4.33
28.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FogBard
FogBard
61 Followers

Dear Pet,

It's all about the way my excitement grows knowing I will be calling you later in the day...

It's all about the way you are a highly successful conservative business woman and I am an independent soul, a rebel...

It's all about the way your voice jumps when you hear my unexpected voice on the telephone...

It's all about the way you listen attentively as I inform you of the "when" and "where"...

It's all about the way I imagine you sitting behind the desk, a high powered woman listening as I tell you of our impending evening adventure and what it is you will do for me while others around you are oblivious to our conversation and your secret nature...

It's all about the faith and trust you have in me...

It's all about the way I imagine you selectively choosing what to wear, covering or revealing those parts of you I find irresistible, designed to tempt and entice me...

It's all about the way I imagine you preparing for me- setting your hair, makeup and perfume for my benefit-as a prim and proper woman, and I knowing otherwise...

It's all about the way you look at me when we first meet, a piercing look into my eyes which makes my heart race and soul stir and tells me you are game...

It's all about the way you greet the hostess when we arrive, a friendly kiss on each cheek...

It's all about the way you command the room with your beauty and elegant grace as we enter...

It's all about the way people look at us and talk...

It's all about the way we sit in a dark corner booth of a romantic restaurant, almost secreted away, yet still in the public eye...

It's all about the way you would do anything I want at that very moment and place...

It's all about the way you remove your undergarment at my request and hand it over to me for safekeeping, the exchange hidden by the table cloth...

It's all about the way you sit next to me, your skirt draped around you, giving my hand access...

It's all about the way you let me touch your thighs, pining at the stocking tops, playfully tugging at the garters...

It's all about the way you let me touch your hairy furrow while others nearby are unaware of what we are doing...

It's all about the way you refrain from touching me under the table, knowing you are prohibited...

It's all about the way you fight to maintain a calm appearance as my fingers have their way...

It's all about the little tremors between your legs while you sip a stiff martini...

It's all about the way the waiter peers down your blouse and the wicked little smirk you give him when he is caught...

It's all about the way you fawn over me, building my ego with flirtatious quips and compliments, subtly pawing at me, making me feel important...

It's all about the way we sit and talk after dinner with no rush to leave...

It's all about the way I hand the waiter payment for the bill, and to his chagrin slip him your silk undergarment...

It's all about the way you look at him and wink, giving him his evening thrill, and thanking him for his services, both of you knowing he will know your scent...

It's all about the way you thank the hostess for a wonderful evening, slyly and softly drawing your hand across her ass as we depart, then a glance of approval at me and then towards her and the words, 'maybe one day'...

It's all about the way we walk the town, strolling arm in arm in the full moon light, knowing you are exposed and available, that I can have you anytime and anywhere I please, yet we are in no rush...

It's all about the way we sit at an outdoor cafe by the town square, listening to a jazz band, my arm around your shoulder, as I whisper into your ear, telling you all the wicked little things I will do to you later...

It's all about the way you sit and listen to me, expressionlessly nodding your head in approval...

It's all about the way we go back to your place, each step bringing heightened anticipation of what is to come...

It's all about the little sounds- the sound of the key being inserted and turned in the keyhole, the door knob as it is turned, the door as it is opened, and knowing what awaits us inside...

It's all about the door closing behind us and being locked...

It's all about the way you turn and face me, no need for me to suggest or ask, it just happens...

It's all about the way you know exactly what it is I want...

It's all about the way you drop to your knees before me...

It's all about the touch of your hands as your fingers unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants and lower them for access...

It's all about the way you pull down my undergarment...

It's all about the way your warm lips first feel on me...

It's all about the way you study and shower me with gentle kisses...

It's all about the way you stroke and suckle...

It's all about the way it feels in your mouth, the gentle steady cadence of it bobbing against the back of your throat...

It's all about the welling I feel as you heighten my lust...

It's all about the way you know when it is time...

It's all about the way you assume the position- head and shoulders to the floor, ass up, thighs spread, skirt over your hips, hand reaching below and spreading your lips, offering yourself...

It's all about the way I know you are already wet...

It's all about the way you wait to be serviced...

It's all about the way it feels as I first penetrate you...

It's all about the way my size spreads you open...

It's all about the way I immerse myself deep, holding your hips tight as I stroke you...

It's all about the way you accept me, weeping, quipping and gasping, submissive to my desires...

It's all about the way my fingers press into your flesh, holding your hips fast...

It's all about the way I thrash as I get close...

It's all about the renewed little tremors in your thighs...

It's all about the way I surge into you...

It's all about the way you give that final gasp...

It's all about the way we violently release together...

It's all about our passion for one another...

FogBard
FogBard
61 Followers