It's All Coming Back To Me

Story Info
His memories return, but so do his enemies.
3.2k words
3.83
7.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

My eyes open as the hazy blur soon gives away to the image of my surroundings. I am on a four post bed and the walls are a sandy brown. There appears to be no door just a panel upon one of the walls.

I find myself wearing no clothes and my cock rock hard. I ease off the bed and make my way to the balcony.

The sight outside is nothing like I have ever seen before, the entire building I am in appears perched on the cliff face, down below there is the ocean crashing against the bottom of the cliff.

Toward the horizon I see two spears of rock protruding out from the ocean and ending close together but not attached. The sun gives a warm glow over all that I see, it is truly breathtakingly beautiful.

"Ah you're awake," A voice comes from behind me.

I turn around and I am faced with a beautiful nude woman, light brown skin and adorned in only a mask, a Venetian mask of sorts which covered her eyes.

"Morning," I say to her.

She gingerly steps toward me, looks down at my hard cock and back up to me and says "Allow me."

She gets down on her knees and begins to tenderly suck on my cock as I stand against the railing of the balcony as the sun continues to bask down on this glorious scene. She sucks in an amazing manner as if she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Her mouth gets off my cock and she stands up and turns around and bends over to position her gorgeous ass toward my cock. My cock slides inside her and she moves up and down its length, her moans of lust continue and a little louder they get after each thrust of my cock inside her pussy.

The pussy of this woman is amazing as I stand here with her fucking me. I place my hands on the railing behind to steady myself whilst she fucks away rhythmically and moaning lustfully with each pass.

The time comes and my seed spurts deep inside her and she loves this as her orgasm comes in time with mine. She then gets up and turns to me.

"Our leader Clara while be with you shortly."

"Thank you, by the way, what is your name?"

"It's Maria; maybe I'll see you later."

She turns around walks off toward the panel on the wall and the door slides open she steps through it and disappears. The door slides shut and I search the room for anything to make sense of what is going on here.

I sit on the edge of the bed and try to find memories which will tell me what is going on here. I sit for a few hours and watch, through the opening leading to the balcony, the sun marching toward the other end of the planet.

The sun has almost dipped and then the door opens, in walks another women but this one was dressed, barely. A simple white garment tied at the sides and behind. The outfit stopping just below her vagina and barely covering her ass. Her long black hair comes down just past her shoulders and a pair of striking blue eyes.

"Clara I presume."

"That would be correct Silvio, I'm sure you have a lot of questions."

"Yes, um what is going on?"

"Well for one you are not on earth."

"I am not on earth, I see, the natural features outside indicated as such."

"You are on a distant planet called Clarac in the Shino system."

"I see, why am I here."

"You don't remember well, I can show you why you are here."

"I would like that."

"Come on," Clara says whilst holding out her hand. I grasp her hand and we walk out into the hall. The glass of the hallway comes as a stark difference from the brown walls in the room. "So are you the only one who is dressed," I blurt out.

"Oh, no reason really it is the most anyone can where around here, I had a feeling you were a soldier," Clara replied as she casually untied the dress tossed it to the ground continued walking now naked.

"Soldier," I think to myself.

We continued through the compound as Clara informed me of what exactly this place and it seems to be a lustful resort of sorts but one that is reserved for the highest bidder, at least that was the cover Clara mentioned. The place really doubled as a staging post for soldiers all of which were female, drawing on a tactic almost 200 years old. Females could distract and bring down greedy, horny men.

We reach a door and Clara interacts with a panel alongside the door and then she ushers me inside. There are two leather chairs and a projector above them which she switches on and images start to display on the screen as I sit down. It was security footage which refreshed my memory.

I arrived here injured and my ship was malfunctioning and needed repairs. I crashed landed on the roof and fell out when the door opened. I had a hard hit on the concrete and that's probably what caused my memory loss.

However the reason why still eludes me. The nano gel had fixed me up and left no scars. I look towards Clara and thanked her.

"No problem Silvio, now care for something to eat.?"

"Certainly Clara."

We make our way to the mess hall and sit down to enjoy a meal, whilst many beautiful and naked women moved about the mess hall adorned in masks. Clara had obviously noticed my curious expression about the masks these women were wearing.

"Yes it is part of what we do; I don't wear one because I am the face of this place here on Humanity's most glamorous colonised planet. Our island is located in a body of water called the Sea of Simulation it was named after such a sea in a film made back on earth 150 years ago."

"I see, I wasn't aware of this planet as all my instruments were shot and I needed somewhere to land. I feel as though I should know it but my mind is still drawing up a blank."

"Well, Silvio that is because we have to let your mind bring that to you slowly. What you saw was just there to jog your memory. A shot was included while we were patching you up to help you remember, It should be back to you by morning."

"I certainly hope so," I reply to Clara.

I return to my quarters decide to hit the hay.

(The next day).

My eyes open and suddenly I remember everything.

"Clara." I say in a clear voice.

She steps in from the balcony, naked as she was yesterday.

"Remember?"

"Yes, my name is Commander Silvio Stone, of the Earth Extra Solar Navy. I was doing the routine inspection of Andromeda galaxy and suddenly I was attacked and the shields were hit. A video message popped up on the main bridge console. A shadowy figure said I was to die and that he was going to kill me."

"And then Commander, what happened?"

"I fired at the engines of his ship and disabled it. All the while he was on the link to me. I then initiated FTL drive and then got the hell out of there. I wound up here and then found a bomb attached to my hull which attached itself unnoticed after the first strike. It exploded and I then hurtled planetside. I managed to slow down and crashed onto the roof of this place. Needless to say the crash knocked me out."

"This was certainly better than last time."

"The last time?"

"Yes, the man who founded this place Miles Warrick, he was spelunking in nearby caves and slipped and was knocked unconscious. We went to look for him and found him. We brought him back here and told him what went wrong. We then administered the same shot which we gave to you. After telling him everything he snapped and then hid in his quarters for two days."

"Was it a side effect or adverse reaction?"

"It was certainly, the information was too much in his state and as such he snapped and one night he disappeared and wasn't seen since. So learned from that mistake."

"Well thank you Clara."

Clara walks over to the bed and sits next to me. She leans in close and we share a kiss. A single kiss turns to snogging and fondling. Our hands feel every inch of our naked bodies. I then lay back and Clara leads her hands to my cock and begins to stroke.

She soon provides some lubrication for my cock my sucking ever so gently on the extremely hard rod standing to attention.

Clara fondles my balls while sucking my cock and this sends a tingling sensation through my entire body. I lift her up by her hair and say to her "Your turn."

I get up of the bed and she lies on her back. I pull her toward the edge of the bed and spread her legs apart. I then moistened her clit with a flick of the tongue. I place my mouth over her pussy and lick tenderly as I tip toe my fingers up from her waist to her luscious and tender breasts. While I use my other hand to keep her legs spread.

I plunge my tongue past the hood of her clitoris getting at her more sensitive bits. Her vocal responses seem get louder and as I progress. I feel her moisture increasing as my tongue continues to progress licking at just the right spot tipping her over the edge.

She goes silent and grips the bed and then roars "OOOH FUCK," as her orgasm rips through her entire body. She calms herself whilst her orgasm subsides. She tilts my head up toward her and whispers to me "Put that thing inside me."

I duly oblige and stand up and slide myself inside her as she lays on the bed, with my cock deep inside her she looks up at me intently. I bend down and put her hands around the back of my neck and then I lift her up and walk outside to the balcony.

The midday afternoon is bright and everything the light touches seems to shimmer. I stand in the middle of the balcony whilst holding Clara and thrusting inside her. As her entire body moves in my arms the sweat begins to form on our bodies from the sun and our vigorous activities.

I feel my balls about to explode and it seems Clara is on track for an orgasm. We climax simultaneously. I put her on the ground as my cock slides out of her covered in her bodily fluids. We go back inside and lay on the bed for a little while but we end up drifting off.

Clara gets up off the bed after waking and steps to a panel adjacent to the bed, interacts with it, and then a door opens to the bathroom, I follow her inside and she turns on the shower.

She and I step under the warm jet of water and began feel each other up again. She drops to her knees and grasps my now hard again cock. She strokes it and licks the tip of it with her tongue all the while water streams down our bodies.

She sucks and fondles my cock with her tongue. Her slow and methodical movements heighten my senses as the water rains down on us. To say that were are both wet at this point will be an understatement.

I lift her head up, off my cock and I get onto the floor and lean myself against the wall. Clara slides herself onto my cock and wraps her legs and arms around me and fixes her gaze intently into my eyes.

Her wet hair clings to her as she rides up and down on my cock. Her movements are slow and deliberate as we continue to fuck well into the afternoon. Soon Clara reaches a climax and roars with primal lust as the orgasm rips through her drenched body.

I continue to fuck as I feel my release fast approaching and I feel it come and I shoot my load into her and she enjoys every moment of it.

We get up and lather each other down. The imminent danger soon dawns upon us and we cannot ignore it any longer. We finish up in the bathroom and look outside to find night has fallen.

"Clara, I now know why you run this place."

"Why, thank you Silvio."

"I will need to inspect my ship and check ammunition reserves."

"Certainly, Silvio, and not to worry about ammunition as we have a large supply. Perimeter guns upon the rock faces, roof top and a perimeter detection net."

"A lot of security for this place, what is it called?"

"Ageratos, a name from Greece, back on earth, it means ageless."

"Appropriate, it would seem."

We then head down to the landing bay at the base of the building and I walk in to find the finishing touches being put on my ship all be female mechanics in the nude.

"It would seem, I am the only man present Clara."

"That would be correct Silvio, what do you think of your ship?"

I look upon my ship and I am pleased with what I am finding. I see al damage has been repaired and some new additions have been added.

"We put in some new additions and upgrades, as per your request before you went passed out."

"I could never quite put my health before my ship, but it's kept me alive so far."

"Understandable for you Commander."

"Yes, it is, I need to check inside."

"Of course, step right in Silvio."

I walk inside and find all controls repaired, I then head down to storage and find my armour and weapons locked, loaded, and ready to go. I then hear a siren blare out. Clara, steps in and tells a rogue ship is on its way.

"Clara, ready weapons and you troops."

"Certainly."

Clara leaves to suit up; I do the same and don my armour. I ready my weapons and steady my mind. I am in for a fight.

I walk outside my ship and find Clara suited up and a rifle in hand, with about two dozen female soldiers ready for action.

"Any words before battle Commander?"

"I look upon the gathered force before me and know that we can win. This is in all likelihood the ship that attacked me, be on the lookout for explosives dropped, keep your senses sharp, and one more thing give them hell."

The soldiers leave to command their posts, Clara and I head to the roof. Four guns are now erected on the roof being operated by the soldiers. We stand on the middle of the roof and spot the tell-tale lights of a ship in the distance.

"Steady on the guns." I shout.

The ion pulse cannons align and take aim at the ship. I try radio contact and I hear nothing. I pull out my binoculars and notice weapons emerging from the ship.

"Fire!"

The canons each fire a pulse that combines with one another and shot heads for the ship. The ship manoeuvres but the pulse still grazes the hull. Pods eject and soldiers then parachute out of them, some are shot down and others land on the balconies below. Myself and Clara head down to assist the soldiers stationed within the building, whilst the four soldiers keep firing upon the ship.

Soldiers are gunned down, losses on both sides we continue. Our numbers dwindle slightly but we appear to be gaining the upper hand. I know being a fire fight of attrition will certainly not work. I leave Clara to assist the soldiers and scout for any more hostiles.

Suddenly a bullet grazes my leg and turn and fire my gun it misses and my clip is empty. I hustle in another clip and ready my aim.

"Still alive I see," shouts a voice from around the corner.

"Who wants to know?" I shout back.

"Come now Commander Stone, you think you and your horde of whores can stop me."

"Why did you attack me I am a naval commander."

"You think your title scares me."

Just then the voice became a face as the man taunting me reveals himself. I shoot him immediately and he falls. I get closer and fire off another round just to be sure. I check his pulse, he is dead.

I feel something and turn around promptly a shot hit my armour and I turn and fall to the ground. My rifle is just out of reach and I hear footsteps coming towards me. I hear the distinctive sound of a weapon being holstered. It seems my attacker is overconfident.

He gets down on one knee to and proceeds to grab my arm and turn me around. As he does so, I turn grab him and stab him in the throat. I keep the blade in and draw my pistol and shoot him once in the chest and once in the head.

I push his body to one side and withdraw the knife from his neck. I sheath my knife and holster my pistol. I pick up my rifle and head to regroup with Clara and the others.

"Silvio, are you alright?"

"I've been worse, Clara what's the situation."

"We have eliminated all the intruders."

"I caught two, were not too much trouble, one of them was a bit too chatty for my liking.

"Miles, that sounds like him, where is the body."

"Follow Me Clara."

We head to where I eliminated the two men and found there still lifeless bodies. Clara looks upon them and then turns to me.

"It's him, a sneaky fucker, the louder one is his lap dog. They were not soldiers just trigger happy fucks."

"Is it over?"

"Yes it would seem so Silvio."

"What about the ship Clara?"

"It crashed onto the rocks, it is just a few shards of metal left from the gun fire from the roof."

We counted the scars of battle and rid ourselves of remnants of the enemy. We sink with their ship into the depths of the Sea of Simulation.

As for our fallen sisters, the following day we construct funeral pyres for them and allow them proper rights to depart from this world.

After our wounds of war were treated we once again shed our clothes and reverted to enjoying the nature as it had enjoyed us. We sat down on the top of the cliff as we sat there together.

"Clara I want you, and I think you know that by now."

"Silvio, I do, and I want you as well, we can stay here and be together."

"There is nothing I would like more."

We look forth on the sunset an enjoy each other knowing we have both found happiness.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers