It's All Fun and Games

Story Info
Just some harmless fun what could go wrong.
1.8k words
3.88
26.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening. Deciding to take a show I get undress and feel the warm water melt the stress away. I run my hands over my breast (a C-cup) rubbing my nipples ever so slightly. As continue to wash my hand reaches my pussy (Neatly trimmed), starting to feel relaxed I slide in a finger and play for just a moment. Wrapping up my shower I dry off and slip on my robe.

As I exit the bathroom in my robe with my wet hair still draped around my shoulders. I stop at a mirror to admire myself. Thinking about the hot shower and that moment spent exploring I gently let my hands rub against up the side of my body. Feeling the heat of my hands through the robe. In no hurry and just enjoying the feeling of my hands as they move across my stomach and reach my breasts. My nipples harden as the silky fabric from the robe rubs over them. I untie my robe and let one hand trail down to my damp pussy.

As I start to enjoy my finger while wishing it was a wet tongue; I look up and let out a gasp. My eyes open wide as I see someone outside the window, someone watching me. Startled and embarrassed I start to close my robe. But then I noticed that his hand is rubbing his cock through his pants.

As I'm watching him my finger is still buried deep in my pussy. I give him a little smile and work my finger in and out of my pussy. I then turn around, with my back facing him I bend over and pull the robe up just far enough for him to see my firm ass as my finger again pushes into my pussy.

Looking over my shoulder, I find him gone! Frowning and a little disappointed that the tease was over so soon I decide to go to the bed and finish myself off. Reaching the bed I lay down and close my eyes as my finger keeps working in and out of my damp pussy. I start to think about the man standing outside my window, and wondering how far the tease could have gone. He was a little creepy standing outside my window, but it could have been some harmless fun.

As my fingers keeps probing my pussy, I feel the bed shift. My eyes spring open and find the man that was outside the window sitting on the bed to leaning over me! As my mind races, I pull my robe closed and start to demand that he leave. His only response is to put a finger to his lips indicating I should be quite as his other hand starts to tug on my robe.

I start to fight and pull away from him, shouting for him to get out. But he grabs my wrist in his strong hand, holding my leg with the other. As I fight to get free as he hold me tight, ignoring my screams for him to get out. He reaches for the belt from my robe and pulls it free.

I keep fighting him but he is too strong as he quickly secures my hands to the headboard. I test the knots a few times but they hold fast. I keep shouting him to let me go and just leave, as he stands up I foolishly think he is going to leave. But all he does is walk over to my discarded clothes on the floor. He bends over and picks up the thong I was wearing earlier. As he walks back to the bed he places them up to his nose and breathes deeply, then he shoves the thong in my mouth.

Bound and gagged I can only lay there and wait for what comes next, as he pulls my robe open exposing my body to his gaze. As I feel his lips and tongue trail over my hard nipples his hand starts to rub my the outside of my pussy. Lulled by his gentle touch I spread my legs, he then kisses the inside of my thighs and make his way up to my wet pussy. Gently he kiss my pussy lips and savor the sweet flavor with his tongue. As he blows on my pussy I let out a soft moan into my gag. Ashamed at myself I try to close my legs but his strong hand only push them wider.

Done being gentle he leans down and pushes his tongue into pussy, as he works his tongue in and out of my pussy again I let out a moan. This time loud enough to be heard through my gag. He stops and looks as me, flashing me another of his wicked grins. As he goes back to work this time he alternates between sliding his tongue in my pussy and flicking it over my sensitive clit.

Soon I can not help myself as my moans grow louder and my hips start to buck. He keeps licking my pussy and gently bites down on my clit as my orgasm hits. When it passes he quietly gets up and stands next to the bed. I feel dirty and ashamed for letting this pervert pleasure me like that. But he knew what he was doing, and my body did not care if my mind was disgusted.

As he stands next to the bed, his cold eyes glaring at me he starts to take off his clothes. I look away but knowing I can not stop what is about to happen I turn my head back and take him in. He has a strong trim frame, then as he pulls down his parts I see his dick. My eyes grow big as I see his monster, long and think I shudder thinking at what he will do with it. Seeing my reaction he lets out a small laugh as he gives it a few slow strokes. I'm hypnotized by it as he approaches the bed.

He rests his monster across my face as he check to make sure the restraint is still tight. I feel its weight pressing on my face. I try to to twist away, but it is no good I'm trapped, this guy has me and there is nothing I can do to stop him.

He steps back and pulls the thong from my mouth, I try to scream but as I open my mouth his cock takes the place of the gag. He slides it in my mouth as far as he can. I start to choke as it reaches the back of my throat. He pulls back slightly only to ram it in even deeper. He keeps at it forcing his cock deeper and deeper down my throat. Finally he grabs the back of my head and forces the whole thing my mouth and keeps it there, I see him staring down smiling at me as I choke on his dick.

He pulls out of my mouth and I gasp for air, but all too quickly he shoves my panties back in my mouth. He positions himself between my legs and in one deep thrust shoves his cock in my pussy, not stopping until it is completely inside. I scream into the gag in shock and pain, as his monster stretches my pussy. As he keeps thrusting into me my screams grow louder and louder, as I cry out in pleasure. He continues to ram me deep and hard, his hands squeezing and twisting my nipples.

Suddenly he stops, I assume he is ready to finish and I close my eyes figuring he is going to aim for my face. Again he pulls out the gag and replaces it with his cock, covered in my juices. As he shoves it into my mouth I hear him rummaging through the drawer of my night stand. I open my eyes as I see him pull out a bottle of lube.

holding the bottle of lube he stares at me, choking on his monster dick my eyes pleading knowing what he plans to do next. Again I try to fight free to no avail, the knots hold fast. When he pulls his cock out of my mouth I start to start and beg him not to fuck my ass. Just go I plead, but all my bagging just makes him laugh as he shoves my dirty thong back in my mouth. He then lifts my legs and pushes a lubed finger in my tight ass. Followed by a second and then a third. He then slowly slides his monster cock into my ass, I let out a low grunt as he keeps pushing.

Done being gently he starts ramming my ass hard, thrusting in and out driving himself deeper with each trust. I scream into my gag as he pounds me. His hands go back to twisting my nipples, tugging on them. he then starts to flick my clit with his thumb as he thrusts his cock up my ass. Again my body overrides my minds disgust as my body once again quivers in pleasure.

As my orgasm fades he withdraws his cock from my ass, as he has reached his limit. He grabs his dick and sprays his load over my bound body, marking me as his conquest. With his load spent he steps back and admires his work. I see him glaring down at my well fucked body with large puddles of his cum covering my face and tits. All I can do is lie there and hope he is done and will leave.

To my shock he pulls the thong out of my mouth. Before I can process this almost kind act I watch him use them to wipe his cock clean. Holding the thong in one hand and stroking his cock with the other he gives me one more wicked grin. As he shoves the thong back in my mouth. Smiling he gets dress and walks out leaving me tied to the bed.

As I lie there tied to the bed tasting the combined flavors on my makeshift gag. My mind races thinking about what has just happened. After several minutes he walks back in the room! This time with the friendly smile I fell in love with on his face as my boyfriend walk over to the bed and unties my wrists. As I pull my thong out of my mouth I sit up on the bed and look at him with a huge grin on my face I say "See told you that would be fun."

"Yeah that was a lot of fun." he replies "I hope I did not go too far?" he asks.

"Not at all." I tell him "Not at all."