It's All in Family Ch. 03

Story Info
I saw mom and dad also part of orgy.
2.2k words
3.75
61.3k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nil525252
nil525252
111 Followers

Uncle came in the evening with news he again has to again go out of town due to office work for more than 2 weeks. Auntie was upset. Uncle insisted that Auntie and I should go to my parent's place and stay there for 2 weeks. Auntie agrees. Uncle asked me if it's ok to be absent from college for 2 weeks. Anyways nothing much was going on so I also agreed.

Next day morning uncle auntie and me, we all set for my village. After long journey we reached home. Mom and dad were very pleased to see me and uncle and auntie. Mom and dad both bowed down to uncle's feet since he was eldest among all of us. Ramu and Savita prepared a good lunch for all of us. Ramu and Savita were domestic household help. Both were a married couple and used to live other side of village. Since they were poor, they both used to work in our house. Ramu used to help my dad in agriculture and Savita used to help mom in house chores. They had 2 children back home. They were approximately of my parent's age hence I used to call them Ramu uncle and 'amma'.

By afternoon, after a nap uncle left for the city. I was also having nap. I woke up around 5 pm. I went into veranda. I saw everybody sitting there and having tea. I saw auntie was instructing amma. I overheard something like "that's the first thing you should do tomorrow early morning." Amma nodded. Then Ramu kaka standing there asked,

"bibiji, Do you want me to come tomorrow morning?"

Auntie said, "No thanks I m good." And she looked at mom. Mom said, "Its ok Ramu. You know I don't like it."

Moms welcome me and gave me tea. Ramu kaka and Amma too dispersed. That entire evening went into general talks. Updates about city and village. Dad mentioned me that my childhood friends are also in village. And I should go to meet them. Even I was excited to meet all of my friends. I already declared that I would be out almost entire day.

I woke up around 7 am. I was walking in passage towards bathroom, I saw Amma coming out of my mom dad's bedroom. She had water jug in her hand and even saw shaving razor in other hand. She quickly disappeared into backside of our house. I saw my parent bedroom door was locked. In kitchen, when I was drinking my tea auntie entered room. She was freshly bathed, stood in front of god's and started praying. After prayers she sat with me. Amma poured cup of tea for her.

Auntie asked Amma, "Amma! Is all work done?" Amma nodded yes. Amma was a shy lady. She must have crossed her fifties and had 2 kids. Unlike mom and auntie she was quite stout and dark. She was little fat as well. But her smiling and content face was her asset. Where as Ramu kaka was a stoned man. He was hefty, bulky, tall and dark guy. His face was rough but was totally obedient to my family. Even though crossed his fifty he was quite fit guy.

Dad also arrived into kitchen and sat on table for tea. He asked me ,

"Beta! In the afternoon we are planning to visit our outhouse. Would you be coming with us? I need to check our mango and cashew nuts trees ."

That outhouse was almost 1.5 hour away and only by walk you have to go there. There was a small jungle in between. I straightaway refused it. Better I would stay here and sleep with peace.

So mom, dad, auntie and Ramu kaka left home around 11 am. Amma prepared food for me by 12 pm and she also left home. I had lunch in the afternoon and went for sleep. I woke from my sleep due to knock on the door. I checked the time, it was 1:30 pm in the afternoon. In half sleep I walked and opened the door. It was Amma's younger son Munna on the door. He told me that Amma sent a message for Ramu kaka. Amma's father is ill and she has to go to visit her parent. Ramu kaka needs to be at home as soon as possible. This means I have to go to our outhouse and give message to Ramu kaka. I locked the door and started walking towards our outhouse. After exhausting journey of 1.5 hours finally I reached.

Our outhouse was almost in middle of the jungle. Since we had mango and cashew nuts planation, dad set-up this house in order to keep an eye on our trees. Nothing but jungle was around. A small stream of water used to pass from backyard of our house. I checked the gates. They were closed. And even there was a lock on the front door of the house. I was surprised and puzzled by not seeing anyone around. Main gate as well as main door of the house was locked. I thought these guys must have left and went somewhere in jungle so thought of waiting at the gates only for few minutes. So I stood there. It was quiet around. After 5-10 minutes I heard people's laughing voices. In fact then heard aunties' blur scream. I think it was coming from backside of out outhouse. So I thought to check it out. I circumvent our entire fencing and reached to the water stream. Now voices were clearer. They were coming from right hand side. So I started walking into bushes towards them.

I saw auntie was in water. She was sitting on one of the rock and screaming, "Oh shit, I think some creature bit my bum."

I just stood still since she was only wearing her G-string and totally topless. Her big watermelons were hanging loosely. I saw the full view. Backyard door of the house was open and there were few chairs and tables arranged in open air near water stream. Even saw big sheet of plastic lying on the ground very close to waterfront. Dad was sitting in one of the chairs. He was laughing and chatting with Auntie. I felt ashamed that he was just wearing t-shirt and bottomless at the rear. I really felt ashamed by seeing his flaccid cock and balls. Ramu kaka was sitting on floor on that plastic sheet in his usual 'dhoti'.

I saw mom coming out of backdoor with tray in her hand. Fortunately she sober. Fully dressed, wearing a light pink coloured sari and white blouse. Mom had thick spectacles. She was wearing those thick lenses. Even though mom was fair and tall her thick glasses made her look quite geeky. Unlike my aunt mom was very simple. Her hair were quite long but no as such hairstyle, never seen her wearing make-up or cosmetics. She was younger to aunt but looked older than her. Due to age she was little fat at waist. Overall she had a broad plump structure. She brought tea for everyone. Dad lifted the cup and started drinking tea. Mom called aunt,

"Didi, Now come out of water. I prepared tea for you. Hurry! Come now!."

Aunt started coming out of water and walked towards mom and dad. Aunt was totally wet and standing almost naked in front of my parent. Seemed nobody bother either except me. Mom signed at Ramu kaka. He immediately grabbed towel and ran towards aunt. As soon as he reached near to these guys he put the Turkish towel on shoulders of aunt and started wiping her back. Aunt did not mind Ramu kaka wiping his body. All three of them indulged into conversation, which I couldn't hear. Ramu kaka did not fear to wipe her boobs. After wiping aunt's boobs he kept towel on her shoulders and started lowering her wet G-string. Aunt helped him to remove her G-string from her legs. Ramu kaka wiped her bums, but crack and even wiped her cleaned shaved pussy dry. He asked aunt,

"Mam, Would you like to wear anything?"

Aunt replied, "Its cold out here, I would wear a sweater. Please bring it from inside."

Ramu kaka came back with short black turtleneck sweater. He helped aunt wearing it. It was very tight.

I heard aunt talking to mom and dad, "Ramu kaka is so sweet and obedient."

Mom laughed and went upto Ramu kaka. She made him sit on chair and sat in his lap and kissed him. I just couldn't believe on my eyes. She mischievously asked him,

"Ramu kaka, We all love you. Whom you like the most? Me or didi?"

Ramu kaka replied, "Its you mam." Aunt asked him the reason. He smiled and said, "Its mam's big hairy wet pussy I like the most. Your is shaven. I like hairy pussy."

Dad now smiled and replied, "Ramu! Good one. I liked your loyalty. Go eat her pussy. Whatever you can do to her. Don't consider that we are your masters. Treat my wife like your wife. I am sure my wife agrees to it."

Mom smiled. Ramu kaka smiled too and he started unclothing mom. In few second mom was sitting fully naked in his lap. They both vigorously started smooching each other. Ramu kaka was fully groping mom's huge boobs. Oh my goodness mom had absolutely curvaceous and voluptuous plump body. Her melons were even bigger than aunt's and she had a bubble ass. Next minutes Ramu kaka laid flat on that plastic sheet near the waterfront and mom sat his head and he started licking her very hairy pussy. Mom was facing me only hence I could see her full front body now. Her boobs were hanging on her broad shoulder like a melon on each side. Two big areolas and button like dark brown nipples on those huge boobs. After 5 minutes she stood up and turned around. My goodness two voluptuous fleshy naked legs were in front of me. Mom got a broad waist and thick fleshy frog like legs. Two absolutely immaculate fair bums were in front of me. Ramu kaka sat on his knees and started licking those two bums vigorously. Now mom bent a little and Ramu kaka inserted his face deep into her but crack. He started licking her pussy and ass.

Dad and aunt were sitting on chair and chatting. They were just not bothered about mom and Ramu kaka's 'sexapedes'. Ramu kaka now completely naked and stood up and inserted into mom's pussy from behind. Mom bent more and he started pushing in and out. In 2-3 minutes he took the rhythm and mom almost started yelling, "Ohhh Ramu kaka!! You are awesome!! Aahhh... ohhh!!". Our servant was fucking my own mom in front of me. And dad was just not bothered. I saw auntie sat down on floor adjacent to dad's chair and she made dad sit little bit front from resting so that his crouch would be hanging in air instead of resting on chair's seat. I saw she put her head in between his legs and caught his balls by her mouth. She started sucking his balls. Dad was still not bothered and he just continued reading newspaper.

Ramu kaka yelled, "Mam, I am about to cum.". Mom quickly changed her position and sat on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. I could see all white liquid oozing out of her mouth. Ramu kaka cumm'ed heavily in her mouth. Mom did not even bother to spit out his semen from her mouth and she just gulped it down. Both went near dad and aunt and sat on chairs. Mom sat on Ramu kaka's lap and both kissed heavily. Meanwhile auntie just kept sucking dad's balls and finally I saw some cum coming out of dad's cock and all cum spilled on auntie's head. Somehow I did not hear dad's moaning, he just kept reading newspaper as if nothing has happened.

Soon all four of them went inside home. I quietly walked towards backdoor. It was all locked from inside so couldn't see what was happening inside. But I heard lot of moaning and screaming sounds of everybody. I think they were having orgy. I was so enthralled by surroundings that I cumm'ed in my pants.

I came back home after watching such a surprising sex drama. My mom was my role model and now all I can think about her was she was a sex slut. Somehow I managed to get back home. After almost 2 hours I heard sound of opening of door and heard voices. I walked into the hall. Mom, dad and auntie were there. Mom was wearing a simple white and pink saree. She took out some sweets from box and gave it to me, "Beta!! How are you? Please eat this. We all went to temple while coming back. This is 'prasad'."

Just few hours back she was sucking Ramu kaka's cock like a lollypop and now acting like a religious, sin feared lady. What the hell was going on. My mind just couldn't relate all these things together. I just took the 'prasad' and went out.

nil525252
nil525252
111 Followers