It's All in the Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would that be a problem?" Marsha asked me seriously.

"Just as long as I get to watch," I said with a leer, and that started another round of wrestling that culminated with a very successful round #3.

We spent just about all of Sunday in bed, crawling down a time for two for drinks and snacks, but soon ending up right back in bed again. I did get a couple of ground rules established for our relationship.

Having waited over ten years to obtain Marsha as my lover, I wanted to make her also my wife, and as such I was unwilling (at this time) to share her at all in any way with other men - and that mostdefinitelyincluded penetration. Despite living in Lovett for most of my adult life, I was still a little bit skittish with the whole open sexuality thing, let along organized polyandry. I was growing up a bit now, but there was still a good deal of the adolescent kid left in me, one that had been brought up on old-fashioned small town morals. I think this would soon start to change, especially as I had promised to spend much less time in front of a computer monitor and 'live a little bit'. I even agreed that we could attend an occasional Saturday party and 'do a bit of watching together'. I just wanted to make sure our relationship was solid and stable first before getting into anything remotely exotic, and Marsha laughingly agreed.

Marsha had a few compromises for me to make as well. First, there would be no more working around the clock at work. I was now on a very fixed 9-5 schedule during the week and not allowed to work more than 4 hours on Saturday andneveron Sunday. This was fully enforced by her or there would be Hell to pay! Secondly, Marsha had started attending The Church in my absence and had found it extremely personally fulfilling. I didn't have to go with her, but she would take it as a big personal favor if I would attend with her at least occasionally. The fact that she had my cock in her mouth while asking was a very great motivation for me to agree, and I did go with her the next Sunday. I was extremely uncomfortable at first, the idea of being nude in public made me extremely nervous at first. But as The Church (just like the Barn) was inside the boundaries of the Nudist Colony and everyone else was naked there also, I quickly got over my embarrassment.

It was nothing like any church service I had ever attended in my life, everything was very "new age", and there was little talk of God (and nothing at all of Jesus). Instead as I discovered over the next few months the focus was on honesty, trust and all of the other ways of making one's self a better person inside. I found a lot of value in this, and Marsha and I began to make even closer ties with The Church and its community that had helped us in over a thousand ways over the years and had never asked for anything in return.

Getting back into my office on Monday, most of my whiteboard notes were gone, already implemented into existing or developing projects. I stuck my head inside our big conference room around noontime and definitely established that not a lot of work was getting done at the moment (usually more than made up for later, I was assured), and I spent most of the day saying 'Hi' to old employees and friends and meeting all of the new folks; there were alotof those, mostly working in our new customer service department that handled problems for our wildly successful on-line game. The last few hours of the day I spent feverishly scribbling new notes for several different projects that I had devised while on Sabbatical. The key one being a Massive Multiplayer Game that could have at least several thousand players all adventuring in Blackwood simultaneous via the Internet. That day, the concept was probably impossible, but we were going to find a way to make it work - and later we did!

I did start one new 'community improvement' project right away, a few blocks away just off of the northern side of the town center was an old 1920's movie theater that had been closed for decades. It had glorious art deco features, inside and out and lovely external neon sign lighting that just cried out for repairing. I soon discovered that the Hanging Judge personally owned this property and refused under any inducement to sell... but she would give me a month-to-month lease to use and even renovate the theater, within certain very strict limits. The vacant shop next door to it I could buy outright and we started the long slow renovation process. This vacant shop was planned to become a coffee shop/snack bar annex for folks to meet and eat before and after the shows.

The plan is to acquire a library of 35mm 'cult films' and show those midnights on Friday and Saturday with free admission, and get a popular current run movie or two to show during the day and evenings on weekends at $1 or something like that. We haven't found our Theater Manager yet, but since this is Lovett, I'm sure the perfect candidate will suddenly appear out of nowhere the moment we really need him or her.

********

Later that summer at the Lovett Fourth of July Picnic, I was walking with Marsha hand in hand and enjoying the view. Marsha was topless, but then again, nearly every other lady within sight was as well, (and some were bottomless as well) when she saw her quilt shop friend Sarah and bounced over to greet her warmly. They chatted for a few minutes and I took the opportunity to chat with her granddaughter Lucy who was now about seven or so.

"It's going to be big, you know, huge. The game you're thinking about. It's going to make the town and you a lot of money, more than anyone can ever spend, so you can buy me an ice cream the next time you see me. I like Marsha, and so does Gramma - I'm glad she told her to 'wait for you'. You can be such a poopie-head sometimes, but you're getting much better. Can I be the ring girl at your wedding? And get the lemon cream frosting for her cake, it's going to be a very hot day and if she got the butter cream frosting it would go bad and some folks would get sick eating it."

With that she kissed me on the cheek and went back to her grandmother. Lucy was obviously going to be a very scary young lady when she grew up.

********

Our wedding that August was indeed the hottest day of the year with Lucy as our ring bearer, and yes, yes the lemon cream frosting did hold up just fine although my chocolate frosted grooms cake became a wet sticky mess. I wish she'd warned me of that, and, yes, she got all the ice cream her Gramma would let her have the next time we met.

The wedding ended up being a double wedding of sorts, David and Becky said their vows with Maggie as their ring-bearer (she was well qualified - I've never seen so many erotic piercings in my entire life) and then Marsha and I together said ours. The vows were each quite long as each couple was required to write their own. Neither bride wore a wedding dress, per se, and each wore a matching outfit that consisted of just a long veil for their hair and a white garter belt with white hose and heels. For the audience this made them quite overdressed, but gloriously beautiful.

I'm afraid us men were quite nude except for bow ties around the neck. This was apparently the more traditional wedding attire, but by now I was pretty used to this and even stranger customs.

Later that evening, after all of the partying and a very long sunset walk on the beach, we were alone together in our bed and I finally received an answer to the question that I had posed to Marsha right after my July 4th meeting with Lucy. What exactly had Sarah told her all of those years ago that got her so upset and made her break off her romance that at that point showed every sign of being extremely serious?

"Sarah told me that I would never find true happiness with him, that like your relationship with Becky, each was really the wrong fit for our hearts. He would marry another soon and be happy, but if I would wait for a while longer still, the true love of my heart would also discover that I was also his."

Really, there was nothing more that ever needed to be said after that!

12