It's All So Natural with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, oops, I guess this is over. Damn! That was interesting, I thought. Very close.

She reached for the arm of the couch, but she didn't pull herself up. She placed her hand on the arm of the couch, steadied for a moment, and then with a willful push, shoved her ass back toward my crotch, pushing just the head of my cock firmly into the notch of her now-dripping pussy, and just buried slightly inside.

What the fuck? Just as I fully realized my cock head was in her cunt, I felt it begin to squeeze me.

A moment that seemed like hours passed, and then she repositioned her hand on the couch and pushed again, this time with a big grunt and a small whine. I sank an inch deeper. Several times she pushed, grunted, rested, reached out, and pushed again. In small maneuvering motions over several minutes, we had simultaneously aligned ourselves, but Mom was driving this bus. She had pushed her ass all the way back to my stomach, and my thick cock was now nearly buried in her pussy.

Now if you know your anatomy and geometry, you know that there is a loss of full penetration when a good spoon position is in effect, especially when one of the spoons is blessed with a nice round ass. Regardless of this geometric inefficiency, I was well-buried in her pussy and she was gripping me tight. In the silent minutes that followed, my mom began to squeeze my hard cock, moving nothing outside as her muscles inside milked my cock. From her, I only heard a very gentle, quiet moan.

After a particularly intense set of Kegels grabs, Mom stopped and was motionless and silent. I wondered what was coming next. "Honey, just how much of your cock is in me?" Not the question you'd expect to be hearing from your mom.

"Uh, well, about five inches or so I guess."

"Okay, that seems right. How much isn't in me?"

"Uh, well, I could move if you . . ."

"Just tell me how much is left between my sex and your stomach."

"About four or five more inches, I guess. I'm about half in."

Mom sat silently, until I heard her say quietly to herself, "Five more inches . . ." and then resumed her milking of my cock. She moved her legs a couple of times, pushed back some more and got as much of my cock into her pussy as the position allowed.

I just sat there trying to breath and not hold my breath.

I have no idea exactly how long we were there, just feeling her slowly caress my cock with her cunt. But it was long enough that twice my mom's breathing increased, her actions increased, and she got very wet.

And then she got even wetter as my cock, unable to take the velvet glove treatment it was getting any longer, released a thick, satisfying load into her pussy.

When my orgasm came, I was amazed I'd lasted that long. I hadn't pushed or pulled in or out for any of the time I was in her, but her cunt-grasp was enough to get me off. It wasn't the biggest or most intense orgasm, but I suspect it is the one I will never forget.

A few minutes later, Mom disconnected very naturally, stood and walked to the kitchen. Within minutes she has put some food out, re-filled my glass, and said, "Here's something to eat. I think I'm going to take another shower and head to bed. I know it's early but I'm feeling very nice and would love to drift off."

And with that, she walked over and kissed me on my lips, looked at me with that great smile of hers, and said, "Good night. I love you. Thanks for everything you did to make today such a great day."

And she walked off to bed. Perfectly natural.

Huh.

You know, I was used to Mom's casual style, and I wasn't completely surprised that she just walked off after the world had just changed. But even so, this was just . . . bizarre. I just watched my mom saunter away with my cum dripping down the inside of her thighs. My biggest sexual fantasy - the beloved creampie - had just accompanied perhaps the biggest taboo - incest. That's not a two-fer you just let escape without notice.

So for the next several hours, I sat in the room, finished the joint, and wondered how this day could have been more different from what I had originally expected.

The next day we cleaned together and nothing was said. Over the entire day, we never talked about our sexual event but I thought about it constantly. I was more curious than confused. I expected there would be a time when Mom and I would either talk this out or it would have passed completely, but right now it was just hanging there.

12