It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

I resumed nibbling on her tits and nipples, then making my way up her cleavage to her throat and neck, but backing away just as she was reaching for my cock. I was aching for her to grab me, but after earlier this was all for her. I began kissing my way down her cleavage again, but slowed to run my fingers over her belly. I know we have all seen the proverbial six pack, but this was the first time I had run my fingers over such a well defined one on a woman. I also found out she was a bit ticklish!

I continued down towards my final goal, with a bit of a detour. I kissed along the tops of her thighs, making a little lick below her landing strip but keeping her legs together until I got down to mid thigh. She scooted right over when I nudged her ass toward the edge of the couch, and lifted her leg WIDE when I wanted to nibble down the inside of her thigh. I thought she was flexible for that, but when I got closer to her dripping pussy and pushed up on her thighs a bit she pulled them up and hooked her knees behind her shoulders, her pussy spreading quite a ways all on its own.

I had to stop and look at her like that for a second, but her reaching for my head and pushing me down toward her pussy got me back on track. I had to make it last a bit, so I went across to the other thigh to nibble and kiss, getting me an aggravated groan for my efforts...just what I wanted...to build her up good.

I couldn't take the aroma of her pussy any more though and had to take a taste. I rand my tongue over the edges of her lips, watching her shudder as I did. She had been watching me in silence up to that point. 'OH THAT'S JUST PLAIN TEASING!"

I looked up at her over her spread pussy, "More?"

She put her hand on the back of my head and practically pushed my face into her pussy. Well I couldn't disappoint. I reached up to either side and spread her completely open, then ran my tongue from ass to clit in one long flat tongue lick. Her legs came out from behind her head and kicked a bit, but she kept them spread. I was licking and sucking on inner lips and licking her juices up before they dribbled down to her ass. a few times it got close and I ran a finger over her rosebud making her squeak and jump while I drove my tongue in her pussy as deep as I could.

She was making all sorts of grunts and groans, and her legs were moving this way and that. Hell I was about to burst just licking and playing with her. Time to make up for earlier. I got up on my knees more so I could lean over her pussy and be able to get two fingers together and go for her g-spot.

'OH MY GOD' as I slid two fingers in her and worked them around a bit. For as muscled as she was, she was tight as hell and her g-spot was a little hard to find, but a shriek when I did told me I hit the mother load. I latched onto her clit and strummed her g-spot and hung on for dear life. After a bit of bucking I no longer had to hold on, her legs were clamped on either side of me head trying to crush me. I kept going as long as I could, but pretty soon the trembles in her thighs were starting to make my head hurt and I had to release her clit and stop with the g-spot.

She went from 'The Hulk' to a rag doll almost instantaneously. Laying back with tits and nipples heaving and gaping pussy dribbling. I grabbed my shirt and tucked under her to keep her from messing up the couch, making her giggle a bit.

I got up and grabbed a damp towel from the bathroom and began wiping her down a bit. She jumped a little when I got to her pussy, but moaned a bit too. "She was right, you had to have been a lesbian in another life."

It took me a minute to realize what she was talking about, and then my hard on died in a heartbeat. I sank back into the recliner, looking at the sprawled woman in front of me on the couch, and the thick envelope on the coffee table, remembering what was in it.

A few seconds later she realized what she had said and managed to get up and crawl over to me. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." She put her head on my lap, breathing on my now lip cock, her nipples in my thigh.

"I know how you meant it. It was just a bit of a shock, that's all." I stroked her hair, looking down at her, still with a sweaty sheen on her body. "And it doesn't make you any less beautiful." I leaned forward to kiss the top of her head about the time she brought hers up....BAM!

I grabbed my chin and she put her hand on top of her head, both of us grimacing. Then looking at each other and laughing....bad moment gone. "How about we get you back into the shower and rinse off quick?"

She gave the tip of my cock a quick lick, "OK, you go get the water going and I should be able to crawl in there by then." She slumped back against the couch smiling at me as I headed for the bathroom.

I heard her come up behind me as her arm came around my belly from behind, "Not nearly as hard and firm as yours." Who am I kidding, not even close.

She pressed her nipples into my back and reached for my cock, now firming up a bit. "I can live with that."

I watched her do a quick soap and rinse while I wiped my face off at the sink. I grabbed some aspirin from the cabinet and noticed a few packages of hair color. It was brown like hers, so I stuck my head around the door with a box in my hand to see her trimming up her landing strip. "Trying to hide the grey hairs already?"

Her head came up along with her hand. "WHAT?" she looked back down to realize she had trimmed the bottom half of her strip off at a very weird angle. "Look what you made me do!" Then she looked back up at me pointing to the box, "AND NO I'M NOT HIDING GREY HAIRS!" she looked at her landing strip and tried to trim it this way and that. "Aw fuck it!" and just shaved it off. She looked back up at me watching her. "SATISFIED?"

"I'm not complaining either way, but it does give me a little more to kiss and nibble, assuming I'm going to get another opportunity to."

She looked up at me smiling and shaking the razor at me, "You damn well better mister! You make me shave it off and you bet you're going to kiss it and make it ALL better." She shut the water off and I held out a towel for her, holding it open to wrap around her and pull her in close and dry her off.

We went back out to the bedroom, and she stopped at the weight set. "Since you're here, would you spot me for a bit?"

"Sure, what do you need me to do?"

"I just need you to spot me when I get to the bench presses."

"OK"

She threw her towel on the bench and sat down, reached up, and started pulling down on the bar. DAMN! I saw her muscles pop as she began to pull, her tits standing up high and proud with every pull. She did a few of those, then scooted down enough to put her feet under the bar at the end and did a few sit ups making everything else pop out. I was getting hard in spite of myself! When she turned over and hooked her ankles to start doing some kind of leg curl all the muscles in her legs and ass stood out, and with them spread slightly on either side of the bar I got quite a look at her ass and pussy.

Her glistening pussy and nice pink rosebud were bad enough, but when she flopped back over on her back and had me stand at her head to spot her it was almost too much. Watching her muscles pop out and her tits stand up with every push was making my cock hard enough to bounce with my heartbeat...and make her smile. When she let the weight back down on the rest she grabbed the support tubes and pulled herself forward off the end, letting her head fall back and swallow me all in one motion. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I let loose in her everything that was pent up from eating her earlier. She milked me down while I watched her swallow every drop with her head kicked back.

"That's for making me shave my landing strip."

"Mmmmm might have to do that again then!"

"We might at that...." She hopped up and headed for the living room, wiggling her ass all along the way.

What could I do but follow. She grabbed a water and me a Pepsi.... I still had some left in the frig...... I took it and dropped on the couch beside her, turning enough to get a good look at her. Wondering where this was going to lead.... If it would last longer than her former roommate.... She was a good looking woman, but so was the former roommate..... At least I already know she has a girlfriend, but she doesn't seem to mind being with guys.... There was a hand waiving in front of me..."HUH?"

"You still with us?"

"Oh...Yea...Sorry..."

"What's on your mind?"

"You."

"What about me?"she said with a smile.

"Well that's part of it," She giggled at that, "And part of it is where or if we go from here." Lifting the Pepsi until she realized why it was even still there.

She looked at me for a second, then sat up, pulled my leg around behind her, snuggled back against my chest after lifting my soft cock up between us, then brought my empty hand up to cup her tit. "Well I'm not going to run off in the middle of the night, that's for sure."

I was stunned for a moment, then kicked my head back laughing while giving her a nice squeeze. Then I kissed her neck and licked her ear lobe. "So tell me about my gorgeous body builder."

"We'll start with the old history. I was raised by my grandparents. My folks were killed in a car accident when I was little. They passed away a few years back. I started school on my trust fund, and blew through most of it the first two years with a bit of partying. I'm taking classes at about half load and working as a paralegal to make ends meet for school. I've should graduate this fall if I don't have any problems."

"And your girlfriend?"

"We met a few years back. We've been off and on."

"Boyfriends?"

"A few, maybe even one now." She kicked her head back for a kiss, and I obliged of course.

"Well that's one in my favor, but am I the preferred flavor?"

"Definitely, but when a girl can't have some rich creamy chocolate sometimes she has to settle for tasty strawberry."

"So I won't get swatted for admiring a nice bikini clad body at the beach?"

"Only if you don't point her out to me." She turned for another kiss, this time a bit more than a quick peck.

"I can live with that. I may have to get used to not getting caught sneaking a look though." That got another grin and an even better kiss with her hand behind my neck. "So where do we go from here?"

"Not sure. We can play it by ear for a little while and see how it goes. Now what about my arcade manager?"

"Well a bit of the same start, but in a different way. I never knew my parents. I was in foster care all my life. I was lucky in that I spent most of the last part of it with one family so it was almost like being adopted. Got married right out of high school, went from one job to another just plodding along. We separated several times because she didn't think I appreciated her. Funny thing was it was an interlude with her roommate during a separation that got me to appreciate anything less than a large C cup."

She looked up at me and I took both hands to cup her firm tits and roll her nipples getting a nice groan and smile. "Filed for divorce a while back, should be final in just over two weeks. The old apartment was about two miles from here, but I haven't seen or talked to her since the split."

She jumped in with a grin, "Girlfriends?"

Not the best subject, but oh well. "Thought I had one, maybe I still do."

"Boyfriends?"

"HA! Never."

"So am I going to get swatted for looking at a guy in his Speedo on the beach?" She was batting her eyes as she asked with a grin.

"You can look, just don't bring him home."

"What if she's in a bikini?"

I had to kick back laughing. "We can discuss it."

She sat up smiling and turned sideways wrapping her arms around me for a long deep kiss. "And where do we go from here?"

"You mean besides back to the bedroom?" She scowled at me, "Like you said, play it by ear and see how it goes."

"OK." She grabbed the remote from the end table and we settled in for a cuddle evening. We each got up a few times, but we settled back the same with her cuddled against me. Sometimes I was reaching under her arms to cup her tit, other times I had an arm over to play with her cleavage. Running my fingers across her shoulder and up her neck to her hair and she leaned back into my hand once in a while.

For as hard as her muscles were under the skin, her skin was smooth as silk. I ran my fingers through her hair massaging her scalp and getting a groan when I did. On the next commercial break, "So what color is it?"

"What?" I ran my fingers through her hair again. "OH!...." then "red" under her breath.

I looked at her light complexion and her freckles. "I could see that..." that earned me a 'HUMPH!" but a squirm when I kissed her neck. After all that had happened I drifted off cuddled up behind her.....

WHAT THE..... OK, this is a first! She was carrying me off to bed. "You were snoring in my ear." She was almost laughing at me.

"Sorry about that, I guess I was just comfortable with you cuddled back against me. I guess we can take that as a good sign." She did put me down before actually putting me in bed so we could hug and kiss, my cock starting to come alive in her crotch, but not a raging hard on.

She reached down to squeeze and give me a slight stroke. "As good as the thought of this is, we have an early start tomorrow. How about we cuddle in here some more?"

"OK." We both made bathroom runs and cuddled in bed with her behind me. Also a bit unusual for me, but she was a bit taller and QUITE a bit stronger. And it was nice to feel tits and nipples in my back and a warm pussy against my ass. We kicked the TV on and she set the auto off timer just in case. I don't know if she made it to the end of the show because I know I didn't.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
12