It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

I kept my hand moving, working her pussy with my thumb and going to town on her clit. She was doing her best not to be obvious, but had to grab a towel and bite down on it as I gave her a nice little orgasm. The black girl hopped up and made a bee line down the isle, presumably to the bathroom to finish her self off.

She managed to keep from falling off the chair, before turning to me, "Best consolation prize ever." She staggered to her feet and headed off the same direction as the black girl. The Asian woman was sitting across the isle from us, she was looking at me with a glazed look on her face and her hand in her crotch under a towel. I looked her in the eye and made like I was licking a pussy. Her eyes flashed and her body tensed, then she let out a little squeak. Moments later she too hoped up and headed down the isle the same direction.

She and the black girl came back down the isle talking and bumping back and forth into each other. The black girl with a grin and a glow, she was wet and clean. Evidentially there was a shower set up somewhere. She finished drying her hair, making sure to make her tits jiggle while facing me. There was a warning for the next session, and the black girl hopped up with her oil bottle. She grabbed hers as well, but then turned the black girl to face me for an oil down. I looked around her neck back to her, but was ignored so I just started in on her shoulders.

The black girl had a grin like she was in heaven with four hands all over her, standing with her arms out and her eyes closed. We both started from the top down, looking over the ebony skin at each other, her with a bit of a smile. The black girl was starting to moan a little, and when she shifted to her shoulder blades on the back and I shifted to her huge tits on the front. Her eyes flashed open when I began tweaking her nipples in the process of oiling her up, giving her tits a nice heft and jiggle as part of the oiling up.

We made it down to her lower back and belly, and she was tensing up as we moved down, but gasped as we stopped and started in at her ankles working out way up. I was looking up at her watching me oil the front of her legs so I made like I was going to lick her pussy and then blew on it. Good thing we had a hold of her thighs, but she still had to put her hand on my head to keep from falling over. The best part was when we got to her ass and pussy. We stood up and she started on her ass, and from her reaction I am sure she was dipping a finger into the crack of her ass, whether or not she was actually playing with her ass I couldn't tell, but either way she was enjoying it. I sealed the deal by slipping a finger into her pussy against her clit and wiggling it.

The black girl hissed and partially collapsed against me my hand in her pussy quivering around my finger. I put a hand on her tit to stabilize her, making her head come up and look at me as she got it together. Several of the other ladies were making their way to the stage, so she had to slip her bikini on quick and dash off. "You two are ornery!"

We sat back down looking at watching each other. Me with two big round oil spots in the middle of my shirt, her with those already hard nipples standing out even more and a glint in her eye. I wiped my hands fairly clean, and then reached over to cup her neck and draw her in for a nice deep slow kiss. "So was this a bit of a test today?"

She looked like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar. "It didn't start that way, but with Dee Dee it just seemed to happen."

"Dee Dee huh? Is that her name or her size?"

She giggled at that. "Both!.... are you mad at me?"

"Well let me see. I got up at the crack of way too damn early and dragged out in the cold off to a convention center full of naked women. Had you naked most of the day, and got my hands all over you and three other women with nice slippery oil. Got you off sitting in front of me naked, watched the little Asian woman I had rubbed down finish herself off with her hand under her towel." She sat back laughing at that. "Then we get together to get your lady friend off standing between us." I made like I was looking up thinking. "No I think it was a pretty good day all said and done."

"Good." She wrapped her towel around my neck to pull me close for another nice kiss. I put my hands on her side on her bra line and used my thumbs at the sides of her tits and she kissed me, moaning a little.

She took a dry towel to finish drying her hair, "So where did you finish at?" I asked watching her tits jiggle while she was drying her hair.

"Twenty third." I heard out from under the towel. Even after her shower she had a delicious sheen to her body.

"That good enough to go celebrate?"

"So so." As she pulled the towel down around her neck watching me looking at her body, I looked in her eyes with a smile. "But we can go out anyway!"

"Lobster again?"

"Oh you're going to spoil me!"

"Well since you did bring our good clothes it would be a shame to not take a beautiful lady out for dinner."

She smiled and got the dress bag out and laid it on her table as the black girl came back, a bit dejected. She looked at the black girl. "How far?"

"Twelfth." Pealing her little bikini top off and began wiping down as she took the stuff out of our bag.

She laid my stuff out and began helping me out of my t-shirt. I hesitated for a second, and then realized I was still standing in a convention center of naked women, so what the hell. I stripped down to my boxers, getting the attention of both the black girl and the girls across the isle. Well what the hell, they had been showing me theirs all day, so I dropped my boxers and grabbed my pants, getting a kiss from her and some whistles from across the isle. I wiggled my ass at them and got more whistles, the black girl was just staring at me cock licking her lips until I pulled my pants up blocking her view.

What really startled her was when she brought her new red dress out and slipped it on. "DAMN GIRL!"

She stuck her tongue out, "He seems to think I look good in it. Even wants to take me out and show me off."

"I'd like to see that too!" She looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders, and she turned back to the black girl. "OK."

"REALLY!" Looking between the two of us.

"Gotta be a dress, and I would normally say no underwear, but in your case I would say a bra is allowed."

She hopped up and pealed her bottoms of, and grabbed a towel, "Be right back!"

We both chuckled at two black cheeks bobbing along as she fast walked to the showers, and she cuddled back against me, rubbing her ass against my hard cock while I wrapped my arms around her belly. The next funny one for me was when the 'girlfriend' came by back from the stage. We both knew she was keeping an eye on her because this was the long way around for her to get back to her area. She about stumbled seeing her in a dress and in my arms. She waived to her and her group of hard core women, but didn't get much of a response.

We left a note for the black girl that we were going to finish watching from out front, and headed out. I had gotten so used to all the naked women it was almost as much of a shock going out as it had been coming in in the morning. Something she thought was very amusing. She spotted a few of the others that had been eliminated and we made our way over. She was razzed a bit about being in a dress, but took it all in stride and even did a mock curtsy at them. We settled in behind them and I put an arm around her shoulders and a hand on her tit covering her nipple when she snuggled in under my arm.

It was her class that came up next, but the one she was rooting for came in third. Her 'girlfriend' came out the other side of the stage with her group in jeans and t-shirts. She got up and went to talk with them, what ever it was it was animated.

About that time the black girl came out our side in a nice burnt orange dress. Only a little above the knee, but a nice low neck line showing lots of cleavage. When she approached me she gave me a quick kiss, and turned to shield us from the rest of the crowd, she brought my hand up under her tit making me give her a squeeze. "Satisfactory?"

I squeezed her again, feeling her bra under her tit and her hard nipple standing out under my thumb. "Very nice!"

She made her way back over to us after her little conversation with the girlfriend, looking a bit down, but putting on a smile as she got closer. She gave the black girl a quick kiss on the lips, and me a little better one. She was a bit distracted, but we were off. The black girl lived out on the east side, so she followed us to the restaurant. It was wonderful going in with two beautiful women. There was a comment from a woman at the bar about a white man being with a black woman. The black girl was about to say something, but I just pulled her to me with a grope of her tit and nipple under her arm and gave her a sloppy kiss. The woman was about to fall off her stool. "Don't worry about it babe, you just cant fix stupid or ignorant."

I'm not sure what the ignorant woman did after that, I took the girls to the booth, but had her sit beside me on my side, then asked the server if we could have bigger booth so they could sit on either side of me. The server grinned and took us to a booth around the corner, it was a bit quieter there too. I put one hand on the black girls knee just below the hem of her dress, the other I put on her thigh and began sliding it up, but stopping mid thigh.

"Oh no you don't mister, you're not stopping there." She put her hand on mine and brought it right up to her bare pussy. "Especially after making me shave my landing strip!" the black girl realized where my hand was and what she was talking about and decided to bring my hand up under her skirt against her freshly shaved pussy. I caressed one and played with the other until the server returned to take our orders. The girls both ordered lobster, I stuck with my steak.

The girls chatted a bit through dinner, but she was a bit distracted, and not by my fingers in her pussy, although the black girl did pause every once in a while when I put my fingers back for a little taste. I even caressed a nipple through her dress after the server had turned away after checking on us. She grinned after we ordered desert when I made a point of looking down her dress at her firm tits and nipples. The black girl was surprised I looked down hers with her huge tits holding her dress out, and giggled when I kept looking until she pulled her dress out for me to get a look. She had folded her bra down like a shelf bra to let her nipples stand out. "Nice!"

"You saw them all day, and had your hands all over them, and you still want to look at them!"

"Never enough naked women." As the server came back with desert, she faltered a bit when she heard me, but grinned at me anyway. I made a very lewd show of eating my iced cream while looking at the girls. We finally finished and said good bye to the black girl, with lots of kisses and gropes all around. We drove back to her apartment with almost no conversation, she was deep in thought about something.

We walked in the door, and she took her jacket off and turned to me a little out of it. She started to say something, but I put my finger to her lips. "No need. It's been a wonderful weekend, but we both have to work tomorrow."

She smiled and kissed me lightly, "And I have class after work and a test to study for."

I grabbed a piece of paper off the counter and wrote the work number on it. "Here's the number at the arcade. You have my home number. Call me when you get a chance or need to talk." I cupped her chin and gave her a nice soft but deep kiss, then went back out for the drive home.

It has been quite a day, thinking about all the naked and topless women I had seen today, and the two other women I had my hands all over rubbing them down. Playing with the black girls pussy, ass and huge tits. Getting a finger and thumb in her ass and she encouraged it.

I just went through the motions when I got home. Stripping down, and then laughing when I realized where my boxers were. I grabbed a shower and settled down to watch a bit of TV realizing the most I had today was her hand on me this morning and a bit of groping all through the day and yet I was OK with it. I managed to drag myself to bed before I fell asleep in the chair.

I dragged myself into work Monday morning, and I was glad to be working by myself. I had today to clean up and get organized. Tomorrow was a full staff day before the soft opening Wednesday. I opened up and flipped the lights on and then flipped the machine circuits on and they all went through the startup routine. But the time I hung my coat up they were all doing their noise maker routines. I made a quick round to check on them, especially the problem machines from the delivery day we had marked with colored dots. Everything was good, so it was cleaning time.

I was making the rounds, not really having much to do when I came to the Ms PacMan machine, there was a sweaty outline and some dribbles on one end. I sat for a minute and then it hit me what was on the table top machine... the leftovers from the last time we had been together.

I'm not sure how long I sat there. I don't even remember the UPS guy coming in, but he got my attention and I signed for the package and went back to cleaning, even if I had just cleaned it, I could have sworn I could still see her outline on the glass. I made it through the day, but after that everything I saw reminded me of her. Going home wasn't much better. I could smell her in the apartment, and used a whole can of air freshener. I put all her shampoo and things in the trash.

Then I made the mistake of doing the laundry. I just dumped everything in cold like I usually do, but when I pulled stuff from the dryer and began sorting I got another good couple of kicks. First was when I hung my shirts up and her dress was still hanging at one end, the other was when I found two of her thongs in the basket. I just threw the rest of the clothes on the closet floor and went out for a long walk.

I got back to the apartment and just went straight to bed. I didn't sleep well, so it was a good thing there was going to be lots of others there tomorrow.

I got up and headed straight out, hitting the drive through for breakfast. Good thing the boss was there today, I was running on auto pilot. We went over the schedule and operations in the morning, and all the off duty employees and their families came in in the afternoon, and another flood of after four as all the kids got home from school. The boss even put a buffet out for everybody. I had nothing to go home to, so I closed the place down after opening up in the morning.

The next morning was our first day open for business. We had banners out, and the boss had somebody putting flyers on windshields, but it was almost noon before we had out first paying customer. It did pick up as the day went along, and the free play windshield flyers were coming in with some high school kids. It was almost supper time when the second shift tech came on duty. An eager but bright highschool girl all makeup and padding.

I was just hanging around for a bit when she came over to me. "Are you in some kind of trouble? There is some lady up front looking for you and she looks like a lawyer."

It kind of went in one ear and out the other until I came around the corner to see my body builder standing there in a business suit....but with an above the knee skirt instead of slacks. I had to smile at those legs. She turned to show me the seams running up the back even!

She saw me looking, stuck a leg out, and opened her jacket to let me see a lump of nipple. Yea she was wearing a bra, but not padded to hide her delicious nipples. "So what do you think?"

*

So there are two more installments......should I continue this or go back to another project?

acup
acup
1,120 Followers
12