It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward, gave her a quick peck, and began driving into her hard and fast. Our mixed juices making the most beautiful obscene sound there is sloshing and slapping as we came together on every stroke. I held off barely as she began quivering under me, then unloaded everything I had. Each of us pumping and squeezing and screaming at each other until we collapsed.

We laid there a bit, then managed to stagger to the shower, and even having just had the most wonderful sex in my life, I couldn't help but be aroused a little seeing her bent over into the shower, her jeweled plug shining in the light and our mixed cum dribbling down her legs.

We soaped each other up of course, but she gasped when I began removing the plug in her ass. "I almost forgot it was there..."

"I didn't, seeing the glint from the chrome or jewel every time you move..." as I slid a soapy finger in and out of her ass.

She leaned against me, "Mmmmm... " I slid my finger in and out a bit, then stopped, leaving it in to the third knuckle and pulled her close. "Definitely going to have you continue this another time." she whispered to me then gave me a quick kiss before pulling away groaning as my finger slipped from her ass.

After toweling each other off I went out and shut off light out in the living room and came back to see a beauty in bed, covers pulled up just over her waist. She pulled them back to reveal herself and invite me back to bed, but I just had to stop and look at her. I didn't get to look long, "Get your butt in here mister before I get cold..."

We snuggled and cuddled and talked about our plans for the next few days. I was going to get the seats out of my van and pick up some boxes and begin packing some of her stuff up to move Thursday, and again Friday, but get a trailer for Friday Saturday to move the big stuff. We talked about all sorts of little things as we cuddled there, drifting off to sleep somewhere along the way.

We woke with the morning sun long before the alarm. Still holding each other and not wanting to get up. She had to leave before I did, so I got to enjoy watching her dress. Slipping her satin bra over her hard nipples and tweak them when she knew I was looking, sliding her thong up and over her landing strip and hopping and wiggling like she really needed the effort to get it up just right over her pussy. The top and slacks and jacket covering that delicious body.

I frowned a bit when she pulled the slacks on, "What? I only have three skirts, and it's getting a bit cold out for them any how..."

"I know," I smiled back, "but it doesn't mean I have to like knowing I can't put my head up under your skirt and lick you when I want to..." and stuck my tongue out and made like I was going to do just that.

She drew a quick breath, "Oh now I'm going to be thinking about that ALL the way to work."

"Good thing you won't be thinking about this then isn't it?" as I pulled the covers back and stroked my hard cock in front of her.

"Oh you're ornery!" she stepped close enough to give me a quick kiss and a grope before heading for the door. She did get me back later, I got a picture on my phone of a nice hard nipple standing out in a silk top in profile around lunch time. I saved it and matched it with her number on my phone!

I did get a text later telling me that the black girl would be stopping by to help with packing while she was in class tonight... like she didn't think guys could pack and move...LOL

The second shift tech helped me get my seats out and into the back room, and the electronics store manager was all grins when I dropped off the second memory card with the rest of the walk through footage. He was with a customer, but gave me a thumbs up when I handed him the second card. I picked up a decent stack of small and medium boxes from the rental store as well a few wardrobe boxes and headed for her place.

Seems I didn't need to pick up regular boxes, I came into the black girl in tank top and jeans packing the kitchen, nipples and nipple rings standing out nicely. I took the few boxes that were packed out to the van, and then taped a few more up for her before I went to check out the furniture situation.

None of it was light or came apart, and for a second I was thinking I was going to have to get some help, but had to grin remembering the girls could probably out lift me two to one. At least the bed frame came apart. I taped a few more boxes up and got a few wardrobe boxes from the van for her closet stuff.

We had the kitchen pretty well packed, and the van was only three quarters full. I had just came back through the door when my whirlwind came in behind me headed for the bathroom. She returned moments later in just her thong and crushed me in a hug and kiss. We stood there for a bit until the black girl cleared her throat.

We turned to see her leaning over a box, "Packing or fucking, take your choice..."

My girl stuck her tongue out at her, gave me another quick kiss, then we headed for the bedroom to pack her closet... With a slight delay for some more hugging and groping. Since I only picked up six wardrobe boxes we filled them with what we could that she would need right away and then she went to pack her dresser while I humped more boxes out to the van.

Her wardrobe boxes and the last of the kitchen boxes filled my van. Her few boxes from the bedroom went to her car, and we called it a night, giving the black girl many thanks, and gropes and kisses, for helping. She said she would be back tomorrow for the furniture move. We called in a pizza order and headed back home... home... with her...WOW!

I headed straight back while she swung by the pizza shop. I was bringing the last of her wardrobe boxes in when she pulled in. She took supper in while I transferred the boxes from her car to the van. It was late and I could take them in tomorrow, either before or after work.

I came into the apartment...and about had a heart attack! MY REDHEAD WAS MISSING! She came out of the bedroom a brunette... well almost. Miss ornery had wrapped her head in a BROWN TOWEL! "That's not funny missy!" She looked confused, so I pointed to her head. "I thought you died it again."

Now she was laughing and throwing the towel at me, "Go take a quick shower while I dish the pizza up." and just to be ornery she shook her still wet hair at me.

I came back out to an almost dark apartment. The only light on besides the bedroom nightstand was the little light over the stove casting some light in the living room. My girl kicked back naked on the couch with the pizza box and her head back. I leaned over the back and gave her a quick kiss before coming around to sit beside her, "Hey gorgeous..."

"Hey handsome..." as she handed me my plate.

I ate and watched her staring out the patio door, a half eaten piece in her hand. "What ya thinkin' about?"

She started to take a bite, then hesitated. "The last few months, you, me, school, graduation, wondering what comes next..." then took her bite as if to chew on what she just said.

I looked at her out of the corner of my eye, "Regrets?"

She smiled at me, "No... just not where I thought I'd be."

"Where did you think you'd be?"

"Not sure really, just never considered this possibility."

"That a good thing?"

"Mmmmm hmmm." She mumbled with a mouthful of pizza. We finished the pizza in silence, glancing and smiling at each other every so often. I gathered up the plates and box and left them in the kitchen, then drug her off to the bedroom at almost midnight. It had been a long day, and as much as we wanted each other we were exhausted and tomorrow would probably be another one just like it.

DAMN I HATE ALARM CLOCKS...

I didn't have to get up, I could sleep in or laze around for a half hour or so, but I had a van full of boxes. And snuggling up behind a naked woman while she tried to put her bra and thong on just tipped the scales.

I got the boxes unloaded and actually made it in close to on time. I made the reservation for the trailer, and when the afternoon change person came in I went up to the electronics shop. Seems the store manager was just a little pleased with the video I gave him. I got the video and regular camera I had been using for the cost of a used demo unit.

"How the hell did you get those videos?"

I had to smile, "Like I said, my girl was in the competition."

He got a bit wide eyed at that. "Was she in the showers?"

That made me laugh, "No, but she was the brunette in the black bikini in the first walk through, and the redhead in the green one in the last video."

"DAMN!!"

"Yea. So do you know where a guy could get some posters made of a few pictures? I took several of her from the competition and want to get a few made."

"Jpeg's or video capture?"

"Jpeg's"

"We can do them here up to twenty four by forty eight."

"What about framing?"

"There's a shop a few blocks away we get them from, what did you have in mind?"

"Something nice to show them off, not super fancy, but not just a cheap tin plated brass strip either."

"Sounds good."

He walked us down around the shelving to a small photo section I didn't even know was there and introduced me to the young lady working it. "He needs some posters made. Use the good photo paper, and it's at my cost." Before turning back to the front of the store to a ringing bell.

She raised her eyebrows at that, but didn't say anything to him. When he left she turned to me, "So what do you need printed up?"

"I have some pictures from a competition my girlfriend was in and I want to surprise her with some posters." I held up the memory card, and she took it and popped it in. When the icons for the pictures came up we selected a few to look closer at.

These were all pictures from out front across the stage, and the one I really wanted was blurry. "Too bad you didn't have some closer ones that were clearer."

I thought for a second, then asked. "Who is going to see these?"

"Mainly me, maybe a few others. Why?"

"Could it be only you?" and held up the second memory card that had the photo secession from the back practice area.

"Uh...sure." As she took the second card and popped it in. We started scanning through them, and picked out a few in her bikini. "Oh that's a nice shot!" when we got into the third screen of icons she paused a bit as the nude ones came into view. "Oh..." She was scanning through them a bit slower now. She paused on one of her posing I took from the waist up, muscles standing out and gleaming in the light. Hard tits and nipples standing out nice and proud. "DAMN! I thought this was just some bikini contest."

"She's a body builder."

"I'll say..." She was slowly scanning through them in full screen now.

"She took second in her division and fourth overall." She had paused on a full length shot that showed her off naked body sooooo nicely. "I'd love that one for us or something like it, and a couple like it but with the bikini to hang in the living room."

"Let me go through them and I'll select a few for you to look at."

"Once we decide, how long until they are ready?"

"A few hours."

"And then I'd have to get them into a frame."

"I think I know just the frame for these."

I looked down at her, noticing her nipples trying to stand out in her top. "Call me when you have something for me to look at." and gave her my new cell number.

I went back and piddled with a few things back at work when my cell phone rang. "Hey babe."

"Hey, a couple of the girls are going to help with moving. Did you get a chance to reserve the trailer?"

"All set, just have to pick it up on the way this afternoon."

"They get off early today. Could they stop and pick it up on the way?"

"I don't see why not." I gave her the reservation number and she hung up to call the girls back.

I had no more hung up with her and the girl from the electronics shop called back. After a quick walk down to approve her selection, and her pointing out why her choices were better, it was back to work. I kicked back in the office for a bit, daydreaming about the competition weekend.

Now of course I was thinking about all the topless and naked women, I'm a guy. But I was comparing my girl to all of them. And yes there were some hot babes there, but none of them were her. The look in her eyes, the smile on her lips, the touch of her fingers...

I got a text from my girl. 'The girls said they should have everything packed up before you get to my old apartment and to get your bed out of the way at home so they can unload when they get there.'

'ok' All right... no drive down and back!

I stopped back at the electronics shop on the way home, and the posters were not dry enough to mount yet. "Give me a call when they are ready, I only live a few blocks away."

"Give me your address and I'll drop them off."

I paid for the posters and frames and headed home. First things first, I shoved all the living room furniture to the front wall to make plenty of space before tackling the bedroom. I striped the blanket and sheets off balling them up in the corner, then flipped the mattress and box spring against the wall. I had just slid the frame and box springs in place when I heard people coming in through the door.

I turned to see our black girl and two lovely mousy blonds. One very feminine with makeup and hair styling, the other more of the butch, but both in muscle shirt and jeans. The black girl made introductions and then we walked the apartment quick.

The black girl and I moved my mattress while the blonds began bringing things in from the trailer.

Now yes I'm a stereotypical guy, and once again I forgot the capabilities of these lovely ladies. I was clearing off the top of my dresser to move it to the spare bedroom when the girls came in with her mattress and flopped it on the box spring. I turned away with the last of the things from the top of the dresser and turned back to see them walking off with it before I had unloaded it. I just smiled, shook my head... AND KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT!

It was rather comical a few minutes later. I was looking out the patio door watching them work when two guys from around the complex came up. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I would guess the guys were trying to hit on them by offering to help move the heavy furniture. The butchy girl got a bit of a look on her face, nodded to the other, and they bent down and picked up the big heavy couch like it was a dime store cheepy, their muscles popping out like they were at a competition. The guys looked back and forth at the girls a bit, then at each other before beating a hasty retreat.

I was still sitting back on my couch laughing when they came in with her couch.

They were looking at me like I had horns, "What?" she said still holding the couch.

"Oh you two are just ornery. Those two aren't going to be able to get it up for a week with that ego bashing..." and rolled back laughing again.

"Well he was hitting on my girl..." and then broke out in her own little laugh with her girlfriend.

We were about finished unloading when my girl called. "Hey gorgeous!"

"Hey handsome, how's it coming along?"

"Just about finished unloading, we have a living room full of boxes."

"Cool! Do I need to get anything on the way home?"

"Hang on," I turned to the girls. "Do we need anything?"

The blonds shook their heads, the black girl hollered out "PIZZA!"

I looked at the blonds, "You girls staying for pizza?"

The butchy one looked over at the other, who said "Sure."

"Pizza for four with leftovers for the weekend would be good."

"OK, and tell them to be out of the shower when I get home."

"OK, see you in a bit."

I turned back to them, "She's grabbing pizza on the way and says to be out of the shower by the time she gets here."

We grabbed the last of the boxes and the black girl grabbed a bag from her car. The door had no more closed and the black girl was stripping down in the middle of the living room, the blonds looking at her like she was crazy.

"Hey, he's been to the competition so he knows what you look like.." and headed for the shower.

There was a knock at the door, and I opened it to find the sales girl from the electronics shop with a big flat package. "Well hello, you found the place."

"No problem."

I ushered her in and closed the door behind her. "So how'd they come out?"

"See for yourself." She pulled the framed posters from the box. The first one was the full pose, the second was the upper body close up, both with bikini.

The blonds were admiring them over our shoulders, "And what about that third one?"

She glanced at the blondes and then at me.

"It's ok, they're bodybuilders too."

She pulled out the third one, the topless version of the second. We just looked at it for a few minutes.

"Now that just makes you want to lean over and nibble on them..." the feminine blond said slowly. The butchy one snickered and the sales girl gasped then snickered as well.

"NOW THAT'S FUCKIN' HOT!" the black girl exclaimed. We turned to see her standing there with a towel on her head...and nothing else. She strolled forward and took the poster in her hands, holding it just under her big tits, the large gold rings dangling just above it. "Does she know about these yet?"

"Nope."

"Put them away and we'll surprise her later." She turned to the blonds, "And you two better get in the shower before she gets home."

"We didn't bring a change of clothes..."

I looked at them with a grin. "Well you could always toss your stuff in the wash and just stay the night."

The black girl gave me a light slap on the shoulder, "You just want to see them naked." That got a gasp from both of them and the sales girl.

I just put my hands on my hips like it was stupid statement. "Of course I do, I'm a guy. And it's not like you don't want to see them naked either!"

The sales girl looked like she was going to have a heart attack and the blonds just shrugged and began stripping down, tossing their clothes at the black girl. Muscle shirts and jeans first, revealing what I had been getting glimpses of all evening. The butchy one on plain, but sheer, white bra and boy short panties, the feminine one on a light blue lace bra and matching sheer lace thong.

My cock was growing as they peeled off the bras to add to the pile, but the panties were thrown at me. I caught them and made a big production at sniffing them. "Ewwww..." They hollered with grins as the headed for the bathroom.

The black girl took them from me and deposited the whole pile in the washer. I turned back to the sales girl, who didn't look like she had moved. "Sorry about that, they can get a bit carried away."

The black girl came back beside us, turned me toward her, "Like hell, you're the one that's overdressed." She grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head up to my wrists and stopped. While I was busy trying to finish taking it off my pants were attacked, dropping them to my ankles.

I was standing there in my boxers and the black girl was reaching for them when I stopped her, "We have company..."

The black girl was on her knees holding my boxers around my hard cock to make it stand out even more. She looked up at the sales girl, "You mind?"

The sales girl looked at me, I shrugged, she turned back to the black girl at my feet and shook her head. Not sure if she didn't mind or if she didn't want her to continue, but the black girl took it as a sign to continue. She didn't even have my boxers down past my knees when she took me in her mouth. I took half a step back and leaned against the end of the couch, causing my cock to come out of her mouth with a pop.

"Oh no you don't!" and she scooted forward and took me in again. She was starting to get a good rhythm going, and I was watching the sales girl staring at my white cock going in and out of those black lips when my girl came in the front door.