It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can still feel your load in me..." she whispered in my ear before standing up, tweaking a nipple, buttoning her shirt, then releasing my hand from her thighs and heading out.

I reached over and began stroking my girls landing strip, "Gobble gobble...."

She slapped her forehead and groaned.

"I take it my hot redhead enjoyed being stuffed and fucked.... Feeling that dildo in her ass while her pussy and mouth were stuffed...."

"Mmmmmmmm...." As she began wiggling her ass against the bed, probably making the dildo still in her ass move a bit.

I slid my finger down to her lips, running them back and forth but not actually sliding them in. "Thinking about what it might be like to actually be bent over getting your ass fucked...."

She whimpered a bit, "I don't know if I could....."

I slid my hand back up to her landing strip, "Only if you want to babe.... I think we need to hop in the shower before we fall asleep though." I rolled out, watching her do the same, but a bit gingerly with the dildo still in her ass. I got the shower going, watching her remove the dildo from her lovely ass, seeing her eyes close and flutter as she did.

She joined me in the shower for a nice lazy soap and cuddle. Feeling her nipples in my chest as she ran them around, her hands on my ass as she pulled us closer, her landing strip against my cock. We took almost as much time drying off, touching and kissing all the way back to bed.

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated.

12