It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

"There was a box wrapped in a ribbon inside, I just assumed you knew about it. It's on the dresser."

She let go of me and headed to the bedroom, and picked up the box, hefting it for the weight, and looking sideways at me.

I just shrugged my shoulders, "I have no idea...."

She pulled the ribbon off and opened the box, lifting the foam from the top....I heard her gasp as she turned it so I could see. Inside the box were four metal butt plugs. The smallest was like the one I got her, with a red jewel, the next larger had a blue jewel, the next a yellow, and the largest one a bright green.

"Well that explains the card..." that got me a nudge and a giggle. I slid my hand down her back, letting my finger work its way down the crack of her ass until I could press against her rosebud. "And why would she be sending you something like this?...."

She sucked in her breath through clenched teeth. "Because...."

"Because?"

She was wiggling her ass against my finger... "Because we both like our asses played with...."

I began making like I was going to push my finger in her ass, letting the tip press in, and then pull back just before her ass let me in. "....or maybe more than played with...."

She pushed back against my finger, relaxing enough for the tip to slip in, ".....maybe....." she sighed.

I kept wiggling and moving my finger, barely in her ass to the first knuckle. "So I'm assuming we use these in sequence, opening you up for..." and slipped my finger in until the knuckle just entered her.

".....yes......"

"The only question remaining is where and when. Here at home with nothing but your plug all day." I wiggled my finger a bit more, in and out just slightly. "Or out walking around with it tugging with every step. A few hours with the first one, the one you've gotten used to, and then progressing to the larger and larger ones."

".....mmmmmmmm....."

I ran my other hand around the front to slip a finger into her juicy pussy. "Of course that leaves the question of HOW the plugs are exchanged. Do you bend over and make a display of removing one plug and replacing it wit the larger one...."

"Ohhhhhhhh"

"Or do you bend over and bare your ass to me, letting me pull the plug from your ass, and teasing you while I put the large one in with a nice twist." I slipped a second finger between her lips and squeezed her clit between the tips as I slid the finger in her ass one more knuckle.

"AHHHHHHHHHH......" she collapsed against me, forcing my finger a bit further in her ass and hard against her clit amidst a nice soft orgasm.

I stepped her back to the bed, and she collapsed on it when I removed my fingers. I wiped her down after washing my hands and we cuddled, softly stroking each other and talking about this weekend. Seems she was looking forward to going to the mall and showing off!

I went to sleep thinking about showing her off this weekend, and all the evenings we would have until grades were posted Tuesday, and then the graduation ceremony a little less than two weeks later.

Everything was starting to settle into a pattern... until.

I got up in the middle of the night to get a drink, and thought I had left a light on in the living room, what I found was COMPLETELY different.

There was the black girl kicked back with her head phones on watching a movie on her laptop, but not just any movie, a good porn movie. As I stepped closer I realized what the whole picture was.

She was kicked back, knees up and spread, shoving a HUGE white dildo in her pussy like she was trying to bring it up her throat, while watching a black woman tied down, pierced pussy tied open, being ravaged by several white guys.

I watched her for a bit, using that dildo hard and fast with one hand, while the other lifted her tit by her nipple ring, pulling and tugging and twisting....

I went back to the bedroom and woke my girl. She didn't appreciate it, and was a bit confused when I put my finger to my lips for her to be quiet, and then beckoned her to the living room. She came wide awake when she saw the view I had seen, and even in the dark I could see her nipples stand out.

We were about to go back to bed to leave the black girl to her fun, when we froze....

"ahs a good fuck slave massa...." The black girl was picking up her pace with the dildo, "OH MASSA.... fuck that black cunny..... please massa....." the guy in the movie fucking the black girl pulled out and began shooting over her belly, while the guys on either side unloaded on her tits. "YEEESSSSSSS......"

She slammed that white dildo all the way in her pussy, clamped her legs together, and arched her back in orgasm while lifting and twisting on her nipple rings, taking almost all the weight of her DD's on the nipple rings. She was kicking her head back shaking and cumming, luckily she had her eyes clamped shut, giving us the chance to get back to the bedroom unseen.

I know I was getting hard remembering that, but my girl was all worked up. She didn't slow down as she got to the bed, merely crawled up on her knees and looked over her shoulder.

I obliged by crawling right up behind her and sinking my cock into her wet and waiting pussy. this wasn't making love, this was skin slapping grunting fucking..... she came, I came, and we collapsed on the bed..... falling asleep even as my softening cock was sliding from her pussy....

We woke up and staggered to the shower to wash away the remains of last nights activities, no sign of our black sex slave....LOL

The rest of Friday was about average, and I came home to an empty apartment. I did stop off and pick up a small bouquet of wild flowers, something to give her to celebrate her last official school day. I thought we'd have a nice quiet evening together before the weekend....RIGHT!

About the time I was expecting my girl to be coming through the door, I heard cackling women, and then the door opened.

I turned around, "Well hello stranger..." I saw my girl coming through the door.... followed by our factory rep. "I thought you weren't coming in until Monday?"

The girls pealed their jackets off, and two sets of nice nipples were standing out! The rep turned to my girl, gave her a quick peck, and turned back to me. "Somebody convinced me to come out a bit early."

"No bag?"

"It's out in the rental, not sure where I'm staying tonight." I got the 'please please' look from my girl standing behind the rep.

"You're welcome to stay her if you want." my girl was GRINNING.

"You sure? I wouldn't want to impose...." My girl was biting her lip...

"Plenty of room here, two couches, a spare bedroom.... and then there's always our super king...." My girl looked like her face was going to break she was grinning so hard, and the reps eyes were about to pop out of their sockets. "But I have to warn you...."

She gulped, "...uh huh...."

"if you stay here.... " she nodded, "we're all over dressed, and at the very least you will get groped... A LOT!"

She took a second, then took the two steps to close the distance between us, took one hand and brought mine to her tit while the other got a nice grip on my firming cock. "I can live with that..." and gave me a nice kiss. My girl cam up from behind her and slid her hand between me and the rep, cupping the other tit and nibbling on her neck.

I broke the kiss with the rep and kissed my girl over her shoulder, sandwiching the rep between us. "You two go clean up, I'll call in a pizza order." Giving the reps tit a nice hard squeeze and mashed it back into her chest against my girl before letting them head to the bathroom.

I ordered pizza, and went to watch the girls, what can I say, two women in the shower is HOT! Watching them explore each other was getting me hard and wising we had a bigger shower. All the lather and suds flowing down two hot bodies. The girls running hands and scrunchies over each other, then dropping them and plastering against the other while hands are grabbing ass and tits while they went tonsil hunting.

I was enjoying the ladies so much I almost didn't hear the doorbell. The pizza guy looked at me like I was loony the way I was grinning.

I turned with the pizza to see two beauties coming through the door with towel turbans. They were so close physically, and yet so different. My girl more toned and firm. Red landing strip vs. shaved, muscles rippling under thighs vs. a bit more on that muscle to fill it in. Now don't get me wrong, the sales rep was an absolute babe, but she did carry a few extra pounds that my girl didn't have.

I guess I was staring, the girls took the pizza from my hands and shooed me off to the shower...ALONE! How dare they make me shower alone? Her I am lathering up while they are out there eating pizza, nudging and giggling, tits jiggling, getting some sauce in interesting places and the other having to lick it off... maybe even putting some on some nice places on purpose... I GOTTA GET OUT THERE!

I came around the corner, my semi hard cock leading the way. What little conversation there was stopped when I came in. "And what were you two talking about?"

They looked at each other and then back to me, "Nothing." They said together and then giggled.

I grabbed some pizza, and sat down opposite them, giving myself a nice look up between both sets of legs. Traveling up the reps body, enjoying her curves until I got up to face. "That was quite a care package you sent," she started to smile, "Especially that box in the bottom..."

I got the how dare I look from my girl, and a wide eyed look from the rep. "Well....UIhhhh....."

"So you have some experience with a set like that do you?......." now she was turning BRIGHT red. "So do you still need the little ones?" Her mouth came open to speak, and then decided to fill it with pizza instead of speaking. There was a bit more chatting before bed, but the girls stayed away from anything that could connect back to the plug set.

The interesting part was the sales rep curling up on the other side of my girl from me....Hmmmmmm.

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scrolldown a bit further to vote, it is appreciated.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
12