It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back out to the living room the rep and black girl had vanished, leaving us alone. I pulled my girl close, and nibbled on her neck while reaching around for the clasp behind it. In unhooking it, I slowly let it down over her tits, feeling her hard nipples go past my palms as I did before letting it loose to puddle around her feet.

I watched the dress fall, and then slowly brought my gaze up her body...."Damn you're gorgeous..." then brought my hands up to her chin and drew her in for a nice kiss.

"...but still hungry. I'm in the mood for a chocolate malt, but I want something else first."

I pulled back to look her in the eye, "Such as?" I asked with a grin.

'I want the next plug..."

Not what I was expecting, "You sure?"

"I think so. The rep said when you don't feel the one you have in stretching you it's time for the next one."

"You're positive? That's a lot bigger than anything I've ever put in you..."

She reached down and squeezed my firming cock, "At least in my ass you mean!" I just shook my head grinning. "And I want you to put it I the same way you did this one..."

"Mmmmm somebody wants to get stuffed does she?"

"Uh huh..."

"Probably better have some actual lube for this one just in case though..."

She squealed, gave me a quick peck, and scooted to the bedroom. I was going to grab some paper towel from the kitchen for the one coming out, but she had beat me to the idea.

She came bounding out of the bedroom with the yellow jewel plug, a tube of lube, and a handful of toilet paper. She set the plug and lube on the end table, handed me the toilet paper, bent over the end, and reached back to spread her ass.

I ran my finger down the crack of her ass and then around the blue jeweled plug a few times making her suck air. "If I hadn't just filled you at the dress shop I'd be cumming all over your ass at the sight of that."

She giggled and slid her hands down a bit, pulling on her ass with her pinkies and opening her pussy with her index fingers.

THAT'S IT! The slacks dropped and I took the two steps necessary to sink my cock into her waiting pussy, feeling the plug in her ass along the top of my cock as I drove into her in one deep stroke.

Her head came up, "OH FUCK YESSSSS...."

I just stood there a second enjoying her soft pussy wrapped around me, but a squeeze of that same pussy reminded me of what I was there for. I moved in and out a bit, and got my fingers around the base of the plug. I tugged on it on two out strokes, and then pulled it our completely as I backed out of her pussy as well.

"OH YOU ASSHO....." she exclaimed as I came out, but cut herself off when I sank right back in, taking my time to wipe the blue plug while leaning into her.

I grabbed the tube of lube and the plug between my fingers in one hand. I squeezed a bit of lube on a finger, and put some on her ass. Evidentially it was still a bit cold because she clamped down on me hard and turned to look over her shoulder.

I brought the plug, sticking out between my fingers into view, and she relaxed. I put some more lube on my finger tip and began running it around the yellow plug. "Thinking about where this will be in a few seconds?" I put that lubed finger back to her ass and ran it around.

Her head dropped back to the couch, now bent completely over the back of the couch. "Mmmmmm Hmmmmm." I heard muffled by the couch.

I backed out of her pussy and held the plug between us against me but not quite touching her. I gripped her hip with the other hand and moved into her slowly, letting the plug just barely bump her ass. She sucked air, clenched her pussy, and her head came up quick, but let it down slowly.

As she relaxed a bit I kept bumping her ass with the plug, letting the tip open her up a bit. The next few bumps got a bit more of the plug in, almost enough to slip it in completely. Then I back out and slowly entered her, but not stopping to back out. Her ass resisted a bit, then sucked that plug in like her life depended on it.

"OH FUUuuuUUUUUuuuuuUUUUKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" she was trembling and spasming around my cock with a death grip on the couch cushion that looked like she was going to rip them apart.

I held firm in her pussy, feeling it ripple and flood over my cock until she collapsed panting.

I stepped back to admire her rear end, the metal plug with a bright yellow jewel shining in the light. She managed to turn her head out of the couch, still breathing hard. "Get my....little blue.... dildo from the.... night stand. And... one of my thongs...."

I did as requested, finding it just where I remembered it, and just to be ornery, grabbed a bright yellow thong to go with the plug. I returned to the living room to find her still over the back of the couch, but breathing close to normal. "Thong..." she said, and lifted one foot.

I went behind her and kneeled down to put the thong around one leg. When she put the foot down I couldn't resist and gave her pussy a lick. "AHHHHH!" she screeched and flipped me off over the back of the couch. I slipped the other leg into place and brought them up to her thighs.

"Now the dildo..." she said softly, "And be gentle..." I brought the tip up to her pussy and ran it between her lips, watching her tense up at the touch. I tipped it up and slid it into her pussy to the hilt. "Fuckfuckfuckfuckkkkkkk" she was breathing hard again.

I slid her thong up as best I could with her still leaning over the couch, but the thong was barely wide enough to go over the head of the dildo, and no where near with enough to cover the head of the plug.....but what a vision!

She pushed herself back over the couch, coming down on her knees. She pulled her thong up and turned to me, sucking my now very hard cock in as far as she could take it. She sucked it a few times then came back up and ran her tongue around it a few times before pulling back and looking me in the eye while stroking me. "One of these days it's going to be your cock instead of that plug..."

All I could do was groan as she took me in against the back of her mouth, the tip of my cock pressing into her throat. I'd like to say I filled her, but after what she did at the dress shop it was more of a little dribble of a snack. It did still make me weak in the knees when she kept trying to suck the life out of me....

I did manage to stay standing, and eventually put my slacks back on. She slipped one of her loose dresses over her head and we were off. She had to have her chocolate malt with her burger and tater tots. I thought about a root beer float, but went with just the root beer with mine. I did enjoy the rather lewd way she was enjoying her malt though.

She was a bit wobbly on her legs going up to the apartment, and a helping hand on her ass only made her gasp and turn to give me 'the look'. Once back in the apartment she slipped the dress off, kicking her shoes into the corner before helping me get undressed... like I really had a choice.

We each grabbed a drink and settled on the couch, me toward one end, and her lying down with her head on my lap. We settled in to watch a movie, keeping it down low so as not to disturb out sleeping blond. Her stroking my firm cock, flicking her tongue out every once in a while to make sure I was paying attention.

Of course I was stroking her ass along the edge of her thong, bumping the edges of either plug some where along the way making her moan or just suck air. After the first movie I was starting to firm up a bit, but was no where near needing to jump her.

I slid my finger under the waist band of her thong and slid them down one thigh. She lifted her hips and slid them off completely. "Roll over on your back.." She did, but kept her legs together to keep the dildo from slipping out.

I slid two fingers between her lips on either side of her clit, her pussy was sopping wet. When I reached the dildo in her, she grinned and spread her legs, "Can't resist can you?" she grinned up at me.

"Never want to either..." I got my fingers around the base as she was spreading her legs. The dildo came up and out all on its own as far as I let it. I stopped it about thee quarters out and pushed it slowly back into her, holding it in deep.

She let out a soft moan and closed her eyes, bringing her hands up to cup her tits giving them a bit of a squeeze. I let her pussy push it back out, stopping it again at about three quarter, then pushing it back in slowly feeling it bump its way past the plug in her ass.

She pulled up on her nipples, "...that's not fair....." she whispered.

I smiled, and only let it come about a quarter out this time before sliding it back a little faster, making sure it bottomed out in her pussy against her cervix. "Maybe we'll get a nice long one that squirts so you can feel what the blond does when I'm buried in her." giving it another nudge before letting it loose to slide back out.

I let it out and held it there, just the tip nestled between her lips, twirling the base around while moving it in circles. "Mmmmm, I'd like that... she says it feels incredible..."

I slid it on VERY slowly, almost not moving. "So you two have been comparing notes on me have you?" I let it bottom out and just held it there.

She got a silly grin, "Got to if we're sharing...." I kept it buried in her and began massaging her mound and clit with the heel of my hand. "Ohhhhhhh...."

"Put your legs together...."

She brought them together enough to keep the dildo in her, but rotated her hips to make sure I had access to her clit. I kept my finger going up and down either side of her clit, lifting it a bit between them and letting it slip down when I couldn't hold it any more.

She was gripping her tits pretty tightly, rolling her nipples between her fingers. I began just flicking the tips of my fingers back and forth on either side of her clit, reversing direction just as it escaped them.

Her breathing was becoming more ragged, and I knew she was close. When I thought she was right on the edge I changed direction and began strumming her clit from side to side.

If her legs weren't clamped together before, they were now! Her hands came off her tits and slammed my hand to her mound. I was able to keep my fingers moving, but just barely. She was alternating between flopping around like a fish and arching up off the couch.

On the third round of arching she yanked my hand away, "NO MORE....." she exclaimed and pulled my had to her belly, still trembling from orgasm, breathing hard.

I reached down with my other hand and brushed some hair from her face. Her eyes opened looking up at me, "Have I told you how beautiful you are when you cum?"

She smiled and shook her finger at me...

We did manage to make it to the bathroom, but I was promptly shooed out. There was definitely some unlady like noises coming from there. Not sure if it was pleasure or pain, but she came out all smiles, ushering me in.

I came out to find her snuggled under the comforter, holding it open for me. As soon as I was in she flipped over and backed into me, bringing my hand up to her tit. "I feel so empty without them in me.... Going to have to do that again...." she whispered nodding off to sleep.

I did manage to stay awake a few minutes more, but drifted off to sleep with a grin on my face remembering four babes bent over the couch to get their asses plugged....

*

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated.