It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

We did manage to get in the shower, but with all three of us it was a good thing there was a handheld. We were a soapy slippery mass of bodies in there... Hmmm this is getting to be a pattern of me being a slut sandwich....

Supper was a pizza order, with a twist. The blond was answering the door, with me and him still on the couch, all of us still naked, she wanted to tease the delivery guy. Problem was it was a girl, nice rack on her too! She hesitated for a second, smiled, winked at me, took the money and handed over the pizza, said 'Enjoy the rest of your evening', and left. Her nipples trying to come out of her shirt...LOL

A few moths ago I would have invited her back for some extra curricular activities. But now I just wanted to cuddle and eat with my two lovers and then get back to some serious loving. We sat and ate and talked. What would be happening with me when I graduate, graduation ceremony... and taking the bar exam....

He smiled at me, "You act like there is any doubt you'll pass the bar exam..."

"But it's the bar exam...."

"Well last time I heard you were forth in your class....

I blushed at that. "Somewhere in there..."

"So why should the bar exam be any different?"

"I don't know... it just is...."

He took my hand kissed the back of it, "You'll do just fine..."

All I could do was grin and try not to twist my tingling nipples the way he makes me feel!

"But enough of that, time to get the blond stuffed!"

I grabbed then both by the hand and drug them to the bedroom. She had described it to me, I had seen the aftermath on video...NOW I WANTED TO SEE IT !!!!!

We laid him back, his hard cock slapping his belly as he did. She got up over him on her knees, and I got behind her, looking down at him over her shoulder. I leaned forward enough to press my tits into her back and reach around and cup one. With my other hand I reached for her belly.

She cupped my hand over her tit, then took my other and moved it lower on her belly before reaching down for him, lifting him up so she could settle on him. She slowly settled down and then came to a stop. She put my hand in a slightly different spot and pressed in. When she came up and back down I felt something move in her. She laid her head back on my shoulder for a kiss, "Makes me feel like when I lost my virginity every time he gets in there..."

I wasn't sure what I was feeling, but I was definitely feeling something as she began rotating her hips and working them around him, still at least two inches of his cock left to get in her. "Lay down beside him..." she said as she pulled my hand from her tit.

I turned and rolled over beside him. She leaned forward, one hand on his chest, the other on my tit. Giving him a nice kiss, then me. She sat back up, pulling my hand to her belly, then cupping her tits as she rolled back on him, pushing down on his cock.

I knew she pushed hard from the noise he made, a combination of pleasure of being incased in her, and a bit of discomfort being jammed against her cervix.

She began rotating her hips and pressing down. I could 'feel' the resistance in her, and then she groaned the groan of the fulfilled and sank down on him... his hands came up to her hips... and I could have sworn I felt her cervix give way for him.

She leaned forward, one hand on his belly, and the other dived for my pussy, hooking a finger in me while her thumb danced on my clit. I could feel her belly flexing, imagining his cock sticking through her cervix, clamped around the head, riding it up and down deep in side of her.

He was breathing hard and she was panting... her fingers gripped my pussy as she looked at him... "Fill meeeeeeeeeee....." she was thrashing and convulsing on top of him, and he was right behind her, grabbing her hips and thrusting as best he could being trapped by her cervix.

Watching her belly move with his thrusts, her grip on my pussy, him spasming into her right beside me... I grabbed her wrist against my pussy and held on... we were all cumming together, them in each other, me all over her fingers....

She fell forward on us, her body still quivering, him giving the last thrust he had into her. Her head on our shoulders with her looking at me grinning from ear to ear. "Might have to do that again some time..." and then she giggled, making him groan being buried in her yet.

I watched her try to pull off of him a couple of times, lifting him off the bed as she did. Finally she lifted, and for a second I thought he was still stuck in her, then her cervix released him. "OH FUCK YESSSSSSS" as he slid from her. She rolled to the other side of him, clamping her legs together with a smile on her face. "That was different with my plug in...."

FUCK! I forgot I still had mine in! I rolled over to his soft cock, lathered in their mixed juices. He might be right, I don't know what I like better. Licking their juices from him, or her eating me out.... Sounds like something that is going to take a LOT more research.... He was a bit tender, but enjoyed the cleaning, and as soft as he was I was able to take him in, just not down my throat....

But there's a lot more of this to be eaten. I crawled over on her legs and tried to spread her knees. She hesitated a moment, then lifted her legs, knees still together, then spread them...

WOW... she was flowing almost as she spread them! I pushed her legs up higher and dove in. She wasn't kidding when she said he filled her to overflowing.... She was panting hard as I was licking and tugging on her lips, making a few rounds up past her clit. Then I had an ornery thought...

I put my tongue in deep and licked as best I could, then pulled back to suck on her clit just like I had been doing. As she was tensing up, I reached down and slid her plug from her ass....

DAMN THAT WOMAN CAN SCREAM! She was screaming and flailing, doing her best to kick and anything and everything around. Grabbing handfuls of sheets, then wrapping her legs around my head. She came so hard I think she even squirted!

I did manage to get her legs from around my head, and she was muttering something incoherent as I got up off the bed to get a towel. We were going to have to use some of the spare blankets, she had thoroughly soaked the comforter....

I looked in the mirror as I was in there, seeing the glint of the steel in my ass. She was right about forgetting it was there. Even giving my ass a wiggle, I felt it, but it didn't make me weak in the knees like the little one had done the first time he put it in me. I wonder....

My yellow one was still sitting there, and those two weren't going any where soon... I reached back and got my fingers around the base and tugged. There was some resistance, and then it slid out with such a nice feeling. I held it just past the bulge, and began pushing it back in. Feeling it stretch me, but in a good way. Feeling my ass tug in and out as I moved it, making my clit tingle. I let it slide out, and grabbed the yellow one from the counter. Here goes nothing...

I slid the bigger plug in my pussy to lube it, and held it against my ass. It looked huge against my rosebud, but it had been in there the other day. As I pressed it in I felt the familiar stretch, and then a really tight stretch... it felt like I was going to split, then my ass just sucked it in, pulling it from my grip.

GOD I WAS FULL! I left it here a few seconds, then reached back and got a hold of the base. MY ASS DIDN'T WANT TO LET IT GO! I was afraid I was going to have to get him to get it out, but a little tugging and relaxing and it started to let loose. I held it at the bulge for a second, flexing my ass in and out imagining what it would be like for it to be his hard cock fucking me.

I couldn't take any more and let it slip out, I was going to stand up to clean it off, and there was a firm cock in my face. "That was so fucking HOT...."

For a second I was embarrassed to have him catch me, then seeing his cock firming up after having just fucked the hell out of the blond made me smile. I trapped the plug between my ass and the cabinet and pulled him in to my mouth. I rocked back and forth between his cock and the plug, feeling his cock ooze a bit giving me a nice taste.

"May be soon it will be your cock in there instead of the plug...." I said as I came up off him and grabbed the plug before it hit the floor. I washed all three plugs off and was going to take the towels to the bed when the blond staggered into the bathroom.

I pushed him in the shower first, then her. This time SHE was going to be the slut sandwich! We had fun in the shower, but it was crowded... I was FORCED to press my nipples in her back, and then in her tits when she turned around. Slipping and sliding all over, kissing and hugging, groping and fondling....

It was only nine thirty, but we were exhausted, and everybody had work or school in the morning.


For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
12