It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,115 Followers

Oh yessss, he arched up enough to get his fingers under his chin, and we knew when he touched her, her heads came up, and we knew when he hit her g-spot, because her head flung back her mouth came open in a screech, and her legs were clamping down around his head.

Hmmmm, now I know why her tries to put an arm up between my knees. I could see his elbow moving, and imagining the action on the other end of hiss fingers on her g-spot. I put mine against our blonds clit and pulled her to me, popping it between them.

The sales girl was screaming, our blond was screaming and convulsing under my fingers, and I was squirming against her in my own little orgasm....

I pulled my finger from her clit and brought it to my mouth to lick, "slut" she whispered.

I pinched her nipple making her groan, "sluttier.." I whispered back, both of us giggling a little.

He slipped his fingers from her, and she collapsed on the chair like a rag doll... man I KNOW that feeling. He rolled back, his hard cock still standing out the fly of his pants.

I was going to crawl over there and abuse him, but she began to stir. "That for me?..."

"If you think you can handle it..." OH ISN'T HE FULL OF HIMSELF...

She brought her legs together enough to get her g-string off, then slid down by his feet. She reached for his belt, and he reached for her tits...God he's predictable...!

She swatted his had away and got his slacks down, AFTER stuffing him back inside his slacks! She scooted forward, lifting her dress and pushing it back to show her sloppy wet pussy.

She raised up, held him against her lips, and then just sank down on him, kicking her head back. "OH FUCK YESSSSSS..." SHE WAS CUMMING JUST FROM SINKING DOWN ON HIM! How long had this poor girl been without?

She came forward, bracing herself on his chest while he had a hold of her waist, moving what he could under her. She began rocking and sliding, working his cock in all the right places from the look on her face.

He was sliding his hands up under her dress when all of a sudden she screamed, hopped up off him, grabbed her chest, and headed for the door.

I GLARED at him, "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"Nothing, I hand my hands on her belly and was starting to get under her bra..."

I grabbed a robe and followed her. The other sales girl was looking befuddled, and I saw our sales girl ducking into the office. When I followed her in she was sitting there with her arms over her chest rocking back and forth crying.

"What did he do?"

"He...didn't...do anything..." she got out between sobs.

I pulled her up, held her to me, and then tipped her head back for a soft kiss. "Then what's wrong?"

She pulled her head back down and sobbed into my shoulder, good thing I had a robe on the way the water works were running.

When she slowed down again, I pulled her back and held her face, "what is it?"

"I....I...I DON'T HAVE TITS ANYMORE!" she shouted at me and tried to pull away.

I pulled her back to me, not letting her get away. I could feel her bra straps under my had, so this didn't make a lot of sense. When she settled down a bit again I let her back up a bit and cupped her tit, "Sure you....." those weren't tits, they were firm foam. "What happened?"

I let go of the fake tit, but didn't let her back away. She struggled a bit, then just collapsed in my arms, "...cancer..." she said in a whisper I could barely hear.

OH FUCK....CANCER... THE BIG C...every womans nightmare! "Are you OK? Did they get it all?"

"They damn well better." she spat out. "Cancer got my tits and everything else in my life..."

"Both of them?" she nodded. FUCK ME, I don't know how I'd feel if they cut my tits off..."Full mastectomy?" She just nodded and began to tear up again.

"But they got it all?"

"Yea, they got it all. The CANCER, my TITS, and my FUCKING LIFE!" she wasn't struggling so I let her go. She just slumped down into the chair.

"What do you mean your life? I thought you said they got it all?"

"Yea, they got it all...and every time a man sees my chest he runs the other way, my fucking ex didn't even wait until I was out of the hospital before he filed divorce papers."

"Why, was it an ugly operation?"

"NO! I told you, I got NO TITS! You got a nice pair, got NO idea what I'm talking about. They get a hold of you and they're in heaven." She crossed her arms under her padding. "They see my flat chest and run the other way.."

I looked at her smiling, then grinning, then I had to cover my mouth giggling.

"WHAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY MISS TITS GALORE?!!!"

"That guy you were just riding wouldn't have dumped you off just because you're flat chested."

"AND HOW CAN YOU BE SO GOD DAMN SURE OF THAT!"

"Because my ex-roommate, the one that dumped him before he was with me. She was flat as a board. I know guys that had more tits than she did..."

She was expecting some fancy argument, and that wasn't it. "Oh.." was all she could say.

I looked at her grinning, "And if you're not going to go in there and fuck him silly I am!"

"You're serious..."

"You just haven't found the right man is all..." I grinned. "But you can't have him, we claimed him."

She got up and started to walk to the door. She stopped and turned to me "WE?"

I just smiled and held up my ring, "We.."

She resumed and headed back to our dressing room, the other sales girl looking concerned, but I gave her a thumbs up so she went back to the customer she was helping.

When we got back to our dressing room, there was our blond, having removed all his clothing. Sitting on his face and stroking his cock. I smiled and crooked a finger for her to come to me. She scowled and the sales girl giggled.

The sales girl kneeled down beside him and began stroking his cock. He was about to speak when she held her hand up for him to stop. "I'm sorry I freaked out like that. It just that it's been a while and I...."

He brought her other hand to his lips and kissed it, then looked down at the one still stroking him. "Not too long I hope..."

She grinned and pulled her hand from his cock and raised her dress to expose her bare pussy, then reached back and unzipped it before lifting it off.

She was now kneeling beside him in just her 'bra' she was trembling as she reached back to unhook it. "It's just that...a while back I.... I had...." And let her 'bra' fall to her elbows. Ready to yank it back up.

All I could see was in the mirror, and yes she used to have tits. There was almost nothing left but nipple and a bit of extra skin, a long scar under each breast where the surgery was performed. I do think she had more than my old roommate though.

The best part was him. I think he knew something was up, so he didn't 'react'. He looked at her chest, then reached up and ran a finger across her nipple instead if her scar. Then down and back up, palming her tit and catching her nipple between his fingers. "Are you ok?"

"I am now." She looked at his still hard cock, then over her shoulder at me with a grin as she swung a leg over and mounted him...again! Holding his hand to her chest as she did.

I came up behind him and lifted him to an almost sitting position, letting him recline back against me while she rode him. Our blond came up behind her and began kissing her neck and whispering dirty words in her ear. Pushing her forward to force her tit into his mouth.

She began trembling when he nibbled, and was spasming in orgasm when he sucked her tit in. I pulled her in closer for a kiss and our blond leaned in even more sandwiching her between all of us as she rode him.

"OH FUCK!" I heard a muffled yell from in between us from him, and from her scream into my mouth she was cumming right along with him filling her. The four of us rode it out, the blond and I having a nice little one also.

When she settled down the blond and I pealed back, letting them cuddle. Her still working his cock a bit, him with his arms around her nibbling and sucking on her nipples.

She finally pushed back. "I've got to get back to work!"

"Mmmmmmm," he leaned in and gave her nipple another lick. "We'll come back tomorrow for more shopping, but do me a favor..."

"Anything." she responded.

"At least give a guy a chance to look down your dress and see your nipples..."

Her mouth dropped open, she just sat there on him for a moment, then gave him a huge kiss, got up off him, their cum running down her leg, came over to me and gave me a nice kiss, then to the blond. She turned to him and pointed. "You've got a deal mister!"

She grabbed a robe and began wiping herself off. It took her a bit because the blond and I both rand a few fingers through her. Pretty tasty with his cum mixed in as well!

She gathered up what she had brought, and then began putting her 'bra' back on and her dress. She was going for her g-string when I tossed it to him. He just put it to his face and sniffed it like any man would, smiled, and put it in his pocket.

"MEN!" was all she could say with a smile. She grabbed up what she had brought and we managed to get dressed and head home, both of us not bothering with our bras.

The blond and I cuddled in the middle seat while he drove. "We got a good one.." she said softly.

"Yea we did.." as I cupped her tit and kissed her.

"NO FAIR STARTING WITH OUT ME..."

"Well let you catch up when we get home." Then I opened her shirt and leaned down to nibble on her nipple while my hand snaked it's way to her mound. I hope her moaning was having the desired effect on him....LOL

We stripped out tops and jeans just inside the door, and heard him snickering as we did. "What's so funny?"

He came up behind us and grabbed our asses...AND THUMPED MY PLUG! from the squeak from her he did the same to her. "Forgot about them did you?...."

"Oh you are soooo going to get it..." I dropped to lower his slacks and our blond was practically ripping his shirt off.

We drug him to the bed, and I pushed her down, sat on her face, and lifted and spread her legs. She was moaning into me when he climbed on the bed. As he reached for her tits she froze for a moment under me, then put her tongue as far into me as she could.

Yea we were FAR sluttier that the sales girl. I was holding her open for him while she ravaged my pussy...

I could feel her legs tremble as he slid into her, watching that delicious cock disappear, wishing it was my pussy it was going into, but I had him last night.

When he had filled her, he stopped and looked up at me, taking one hand from her tit and placing it on mine. "I do love both of you..." then gave me a kiss and a squeeze.

I put my hand over his on me and her. "We know..." I grabbed her legs before she let them get too far down. "Now fuck that pussy..." I said with a grin.

We kissed, he fucked, she ate. WE came! I'm not sure who started it, her or him, but with them getting off under me and her screaming into my pussy I wasn't far behind. We were an orgasming mass for a few minutes until he collapsed on one side of her and me the other.

It was only eight, but we were all exhausted. We can shower in the morning...

I woke in the morning with a nipple in my mouth, suckling like a baby.

"We have a problem.." she said.

"Mmmmm?" not taking my lips off her nipple.

"Our plugs.."

"fuck...." I whispered and reached back, dammed if we didn't leave them in all night. "At least they're metal."

We rolled out of bed slowly, him still asleep on his back behind her, and headed for the bathroom. Hers came out easy with just a slight twist, it was barely bigger than my finger.

Mine... OH FUCK! I reached back for mine and gave it a little twist and tug. It pulled, but it wasn't coming out that easy. So I turned my back to her to help get it out...how embarrassing!

She got a hold of the base with one hand and spread my cheek a bit with the other. Giving it a bit more twist and a pull, it was close, but my ass didn't want to let it go.

"I've got an idea, hang on."

FUCK ME! She slid her thumb in my pussy and her finger between my lips. Fucking my pussy and clit at the same time she was tugging on the plug. I buried my head in my arms. My pussy...my clit...AND MY ASS! she gave a few more serious tugs on the plug while burying her thumb in my pussy. then drove her thumb home and PULLED.

It popped out and I collapsed, cumming around her thumb. The thumb jammed in me far enough to keep me from sliding off the counter.

We ( I ) staggered into the shower with her. There is something about showering with another woman, her watching you run your hands over yourself. Coming together and running your soapy hands over her. Tits against each other. pussy mound against thigh. The softest kiss when you come together, sliding hands down her back to her ass. Her moaning in your mouth when you squeeze her ass.. 'FLASH'

WHAT THE FUCK! We turn to look and there he is with the camera! 'FLASH' so that little horn dog wanted pictures did he! I cupped her tit and rolled her nipple, he grinned and kept taking pictures as we showered, soaped, and rinsed. Hands running over each other, sliding between lips, plastering to each other.

He's watching us, taking pictures of us, maybe even getting hard watching... 'grin' OH GOD I'M CUMMING THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!

We did manage to get out, and he kept taking pictures as we dried. I took his camera from him and handed it to her, then dropped to my knees to take him in.

GOD I'M SUCH A SLUT! Sucking him down while she takes pictures of me taking him in. imagining myself in a porn movie, seeing his cock go in and out, watching my throat stretch as it hit the back.

He's cuming in me! Feeling him shooting in my mouth as I swallow, my pussy running down my thighs as he does.....

We did actually manage to sit down for breakfast after that. And since yesterday was a jeans and t-shirt day, today it was dresses....VERY short dresses!

And yes we played a bit wit the sales girl again, but I could have beaned him! We come walking in, and he is VERY obviously trying to look down her dress. But that's not the worst! We get back to the dressing room, and she pulls her top open a little, teasing him.

"You really want to see my nipples?" like she thinks he's putting her on.

He leans down near her cleavage, "Nope.." she gasps in shock as he leans closer to give her a raspberry on her chest. "I want to nibble on them!" then tries to push her dress open with his face. "num num nummmmmm"

I could have killed him! But she starts giggling and pulls her dress and real bra aside to let him nibble a bit.

I did get several nice outfits, and I even got one with a bit of a slit up the back that I could do the fake ripped seam thing... not sure when I'll get the courage to wear it, but it made me tingle thinking about it.

We did take turns teasing him with tastes of pussy... just not directly! I'd wipe mine on the sales girls nipples, our blond would wipe hers on me. Round and round we went, taking turns. But we did gang up on the sales girl once, me fingering her pussy while our blond did her ass as he was nibbling on her nipples! Didn't hurt we were also kissing her neck!

So went my last day as a free woman so to speak, Monday was the start of a whole new grind

*

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated.

acup
acup
1,115 Followers