It's an Ill Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demure101
demure101
212 Followers

"No," Dwayne said, "but she always enjoys herself at her granny's. Myra is a good girl. I like going there myself, too, and I'm really glad she didn't break things off after her daughter's death."

"Hmm. That's something I'd wanted to ask you for a long time. Do you remember when Bill had just left and you were at my place? You told me Janet had betrayed you with a younger man. That must have been devastating."

Dwayne nodded. "It was," he said. "I thought for a long time I couldn't trust anybody ever again, and I kept asking myself if I had done something to make it happen. You know all about that. I felt sad and angry and guilty... It took Myra to tell me about Janet to stop those feelings a little. Oh, I've got a bowl of olives in the kitchen. Would you like some?"

When Carol nodded he went to the kitchen and returned with the olives.

"Still, there are things you can't tell your mother-in-law, nor anybody else, for that matter, and I've bottled up a lot of frustrations..."

"Like what? I mean, you can tell me if you want; I think I'll understand. I'll try to anyway."

"Oh, like all frustrations you'll probably think they're quite silly. I'm afraid they may not show me in my best light..." He sighed. "I tried to tidy up the place a little on Thursday - oh well, I may just as well tell you."

Without looking at her, he told Carol of the alias Janet had used and the shock he'd got when he saw the contents of her bag, and later the things hidden in the wardrobe - "Rather like Bill's DVDs," Carol said - and Joe Tillotson's pictures, and the letters, and the jealousy that had overcome him when he realised she'd done lots of things with her lover she would never do with him.

He looked up and met her eyes. He pulled down the corners of his mouth and raised his eyebrows.

"That's why lots of books are somewhat painful at times; 'Snow Falling' and 'The Pillars' in particular. And there was the fiasco with Madge, and that didn't do any good either. Fortunately I had Rosie to keep me going. Then Peggy told me to stop moping and to make something of my life, and that was when I joined the reading club and when I met you."

He smiled a little nervously. He expected Carol to make some judicious remark or other but to his relief she just looked at him the way he'd seen her look at Rosie instead. It made his heart beat faster.

She shook her head. "I don't think you've got anything to feel guilty about," she said, "and I can see just why you didn't tell anyone. But it's good you did, now. What did you do with those secretive things?"

"I burnt the letters. The photographs are in the study. I'd love to burn them but I need some spur to really do so."

"Do you ever look at them?"

"No. I looked at them once and that hurt enough. The other things are on the bottom shelf of the wardrobe. There's no reason to keep them, either." He shook his head. " Maybe it's a kind of masochism not to throw them."

Carol looked at him pensively. "Would you have enjoyed it if Janet had worn those things for you?"

"I don't know. The leather stuff looks very aggressive, not what I think nice at all. I once bought her a set of underwear I liked, thin and pink and lacy, but she didn't even want to try it on. Oh well, life is hard sometimes." He made a grimace. "I'd better go and see to our food."

Carol came along and watched him potter about. She sipped her wine and enjoyed sitting on a wooden chair, looking round the kitchen and sniffing the smell of the cookery.

"If there's anything I can do, please say so," she said.

"No," he said, smiling at her. "I'm just happy you're here."

They had dinner in the kitchen. Dwayne and Rosie always had their meals there, and it was practical and quite cosy at the same time. They talked about Rosie, and how Carol had spent her weekend with her.

"Bill never wanted children," she said regretfully. "I never understood why, at the time; I think I do so, now. Oh well, I'm too old now to have any. I'm happy I can sometimes have my niece come to visit me, and I immensely enjoyed my weekend with Rosie. I can have her around again, can I?"

"As often as you want," Dwayne said. "She's very happy to be with you."

They finished their meal and Dwayne made some coffee, and they went back to the living room.

Carol looked at his books, and found there was a lot she knew or liked to read, and then she went over to the music.

"Phew," she said. "You've really got a lot of music, haven't you?"

He nodded. "It is one of the few things I can treat myself to. It feels festive, somehow, to buy a new CD." He switched on the CD player and started Country Joe.

"Like I will buy shoes or clothes," she said. "I'm afraid I do not really need the things I buy, most of the time. Who buys Rosie's clothes?"

"We usually buy them together. Sometimes I ask Peggy to come; she has a woman's eyes."

Carol smiled. "I wish -"

She swallowed; then she picked up her coffee cup. She came over to him and sat on the armrest of his chair.

They sat together silently for a little time, drinking their coffee and looking at each other, listening to Country Joe sing 'Ring of Fire.' Carol thought she saw the longing in his eyes. She tried to get some grip on her emotions, and then she found they were too strong to control.

"Dwayne," she said, "I've - I've been waiting to hold you for so long now... Won't you take me to bed?"

Dwayne could only nod. He didn't trust himself to speak, so he got up and held out his hands, and she took them, and he bent down to kiss her.

They stood in the living room holding hands and kissing for quite some time. Then Dwayne released Carol's hands and took her head between his palms.

"Are you sure?" he said.

She nodded. "Please," she said. "Please!"

He smiled at her, and looked at her face, at the eyes, the wrinkles at their corners, her mouth, her cheekbones... "Come!" he said.

When they were in Dwayne's bedroom Carol turned around for him to unzip her dress. She turned round again and took it off. Then she looked at Dwayne. "I'm not too old or ugly?" she said. "I'm not like Madge -"

"You're beautiful," he said. "And you're not too old, and I'm always glad to see you, and I feel that you're glad to see me. I told myself I didn't want anyone unless it would be alright with and for Rosie. We both need you."

He drank in her image as she stood in his bedroom, dressed in her underwear. He thought she was perfect - just the right size, not too thin, and most importantly, there was her face, a face he could look at all day. He took her in his arms and stroked her back, and she kissed him long and hard while she undid the buttons of his shirt and the fastening of his trousers.

Dwayne unhooked her bra. They broke their embrace, and she let it slide on the floor; then she took of all his clothes and her own panties, and she took him in her arms again.

She looked at him and smiled, and nodded, and she motioned with her head towards the bed.

They walked the few steps and Carol let herself fall backwards onto the cover, pulling Dwayne with her. He had no choice but to land on top of her, and she immediately slid an arm in between them to find his cock, and she wrapped the other arm around his back. She was well beyond the need for any foreplay, and she judged quite rightly that too much foreplay would be more than Dwayne could take just now. She unceremoniously pulled him into her while she put her legs round the small of his back to spur him on with her heels.

He slipped inside easily. Her pussy was dripping and velvety and slick, and his cock entered the hot safety of her cunt in one smooth motion.

Dwayne was delighted. He'd never expected Carol would be such a tigress in bed. She clawed at his back and ate his mouth, and she bucked her hips to meet his thrusts, and she looked at him all smiles.

Her pussy felt like heaven. It was years since he'd last made love, and the feeling was even better than he remembered. What was more, he couldn't remember he'd ever felt so blissfully happy. His hands found Carol's breasts and he stroked them softly to end squeezing her nipples. He exerted some firm pressure, and it seemed to drive Carol even wilder.

"Ooh," she moaned, "ooh, yes -" She squeezed his buttocks hard, and then she put a hand in his neck to press his mouth into hers.

He moved one hand down to her clitoris and rubbed the swollen nub in slow, insistent circles, and Carol bucked against his hand even more fiercely than before. She revelled in the feeling of his hands all over her, and she was happy to find that he didn't treat her as if she were a porcelain doll. She loved some action in bed, and she had been dying to get it.

When he pulled almost out again she gripped his cock and rubbed the tip firmly over her clit. Then she let go again and he squeezed his buttocks together and drove into her, deep and hotly, until the tip of his cock touched her cervix. He felt his balls against her bottom, and she wiggled her bum to feel him better.

She'd wanted him for such a long time and she loved to feel him inside. She clenched and relaxed the walls of her pussy, and when she felt her orgasm build, like a train in the distance, she let go of his tongue and panted, "Yes... oh please yes... Dwayne... yes... oh please yes..." on and on. She held his head in her hands and smiled into his eyes, and he saw that her eyes filled with tears, and he kissed her eyes - and then she came. She came very audibly; the bedroom window was wide open, and any passer-by must surely have heard.

Her cries aroused Dwayne no end. He slammed into her as fiercely as he could, and after some ten strokes Carol felt his cum hit her cervix, hot and hard. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed him close and she held on to him for dear life until her orgasm had completely subsided and her breathing returned to normal.

Dwayne kissed her face. He touched her eyes, her nose and her cheeks, and then he stuck his tongue in her ear. It made her shiver and she giggled.

"Phew," she said. " That was good."

"You were fantastic," Dwayne said. "You are fantastic, and I love you. You're not going home tonight, are you?"

"You couldn't make me," she said, and she pulled his head her way for another lengthy kiss.

Eventually they sat up.

"Let's have a shower and go downstairs," Dwayne said. "I feel like a drink."

Carol nodded. "And we'd better get dressed," she said. "It's only half past eight."

They spent a considerable time in the shower, washing and exploring each other's bodies. Then they returned to the bedroom to get dressed.

"I wish I'd brought a change of underwear," Carol said. "My panties are all sticky, and you've taken all Janet's things to the Heart Foundation."

"Yes," he said, "apart from the secret stuff. You could wear one of mine?"

"Hmm," Carol said. "Let's have a look at that bag."

Dwayne got it out of the wardrobe. Carol shook the contents out on the bed.

"I see what you mean about those leather things," she said. "They're not at all nice. Let's throw them straight away, won't we? Now let's see." She selected one of the panties and looked at it critically.

"I've washed it," Dwayne said.

"Oh, it's clean alright," she said. "One size fits all. Was Janet a lot smaller than I am?"

"I don't think so. She was 5'5"."

"Almost the same, then. I can wear this."

"But it's quite transparent."

"Oh, never mind, I'm not going out in my undies. What's in that box?"

Dwayne showed her.

She eyed the silver jewellery with interest. "These clips go round your nipples, I think," she said. She took a breast in one hand and tried. "Look," she said. "That's how it works. If feels funny. Ow, and it feels sexy, too. I'll try the other one as well."

She put on the other clip, and pushed her breasts Dwayne's way. "Do you like them?" she said.

Dwayne did. He felt his cock grow hard again as he saw Carol play with the nipple toys.

"They make my nipples grow all hard," she said. "And they make me feel very aware of them. I'll just wear them for tonight."

Then she looked down at her crotch. "Hmm," she said. "These panties don't go with my bra. I'll see if there's a matching one here."

There was. It was just as transparent as the panties, and it had only rather low cups. Carol looked at herself in the mirror and grinned broadly.

"You better have a good look," she said, "for I won't normally look like this."

She put on her dress. Dwayne could see her nipples through the dress.

"You look very sexy," he said.

"I feel very sexy. You won't get off lightly tonight."

"Is that a threat or a promise?" He kissed her and took the leather things and they went downstairs.

Dwayne threw the lot in the dustbin, and Carol hand washed her panties. Then they sat down in the living room. Carol looked at Dwayne and said, "You promised me a drink."

"Yes," he said. "What will you have?"

"Have you got any whisky?" she said.

He nodded and went to get it.

He gave her a glass and raised his own. "To us," he said.

Carol nodded. "To the three of us," she said.

Then she came over to his chair and sat on the armrest with her arm round his shoulder.

"I feel like I've come out into the spring after a long, long winter," she said. "And you are my sun, I really needed that warmth."

"I feel like that, too. And you're sweet." He put his arm round her waist and stroked her back. "You're beautiful and you're desirable and I love you so much it hurts."

"And I love you, and you're not going to get rid of me again. And that is both a threat and a promise." She smiled and for a brief moment she looked back to those horrible days in May, but the present took over immediately again.

"It rather feels more like a promise," Dwayne said. "Can I take you over to Peggy and Dick and introduce you to them?"

"With these?" She touched her breasts and felt her nipples graze the material. "Oh wait. I've brought a cardigan in my bag."

She put it on and smiled at Dwayne. "Let's go then," she said. "I'd love to see the people that steered you through."

They walked into the neighbours' garden. The rain had cleared and Dick and Peggy were sitting on the terrace with a drink, and they immediately found two extra chairs. Dwayne introduced Carol to them, and Peggy said that she'd heard she didn't know how many stories about her from Rosie.

"You don't know how happy she will be," she said. "She hoped this would happen for a long time. You'll get a lovely daughter into the bargain, Carol."

Carol nodded and bit her lip. "Yes," she said. "I will. If Rosie will have me. Dwayne told me how much she's been worrying about Janet."

Peggy nodded slowly. "I see," she said. "Yes, that might be a problem. Oh dear."

They had another whisky and then they took their leave.

"It is a little early," Carol said when they were home, "and I'm not at all sleepy. But shall we go upstairs again? These nipple things are driving me wild, and this evening tasted like more!"

Dwayne grinned. "I'll lock up, and we can bring the bottle along. Ok?"

"Please!"

They climbed the stairs together.

"Next weekend I'll have you over at my place, ok?"

He nodded. "I'm looking forward to seeing all the animals around it. And I expect Rosie will love to go again, even when she has to share you with me."

In the bedroom Dwayne poured them another drink. He put the glasses on the bedside table, and then he put out his arms. Carol stepped into them and he lifted her skirt and felt for her buttocks. The panties she wore were frilly and they sat loosely around her buns, and he slipped a hand inside and fondled her there. Then they undressed each other.

"I'd love to have a slow, good look at you now," he said.

She smiled. "I was afraid you might not like me naked," she said. "I'm glad you do. How do you want me?"

"If you could just lie back?"

She stretched herself out on the bed, and then she opened her legs and rested on her elbows so that she could look at her lover as he took in the view, standing at the foot of the bed. She saw that he was quite aroused; and he gave her a look that combined love and desire and admiration that made her melt for him even more. He climbed onto the bed with her and knelt between her legs, and he bent over her and kissed her. He stroked her hair for a moment before he kissed her chin and her neck, and her shoulders.

"Could you take off these clips now? I'd like to have you completely naked."

She took them off for him and he looked at her bare breasts. He touched them and softly squeezed the resilient flesh of their undersides. Then he took a nipple between his lips and licked the tip with his tongue.

"You feel nice, too," he said and then he bit her, not so hard it hurt but hard enough to send a shiver through her body. From there he kissed his way down to her feet. He nibbled at her toes.

"You're tickling me! Ohh, that's nice -" she said as he put his tongue between her big toe and the next one.

He worked his way up again at the other leg and eventually ended up looking at her pussy. It was darkish, a little purple, with lovely inner labia sticking well out from the protective outer ones. He parted them with his index fingers and saw the shiny red entrance of her vagina. Her sweet essence went straight to his head, and he looked up at her. "How could you be afraid I wouldn't like you?" he said. "You're so beautiful..."

He bent down and lapped up her pussy juices. He flattened his tongue against her pussy lips and moved it slowly up to her clit. She shivered again and stroked his hair.

Then she said, "We'd better close the window in case I get too vocal again."

Dwayne reluctantly got up and closed it. He went back to his pleasurable activity at once. He licked her slit a few more times, and then he pointed his tongue and put it between her pussy lips. She tasted as good as she smelled, a little salty - it reminded him vaguely of sundried tomatoes somehow - and he loved the sticky feeling to his tongue and the texture of her pussy walls. She squeezed the tip of his tongue lightly, and he moved slowly up to her clitoris. He took it between his lips and tried to suck it into his mouth.

Carol squirmed. She'd put her legs around his shoulders and her hands were in his hair, and she moaned and whispered sweet words. He flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue and then he moved it over her nub from left to right and back again, very fast and with gradually more and more pressure. He alternated the suction and the tongue lashing and when he heard Carol's breathing go ragged he softly bit her clit. It sent her straight over the edge, and Dwayne felt glad he'd closed the window after all. She pulled his head closely into her pussy, and her legs clamped down on him, and his face got bathed in her juices.

"Oh Dwayne," she panted, and then she lay back and let her emotions sweep over her while her hands let go of his hair and her legs slowly relaxed. He lay his head in her groin and looked up at her, and smiled, happy to have given her such pleasure.

After a little time she found his head again with her hand, and she stroked his hair, tenderly this time. She lifted her head and looked at him, and she smiled. "Did you like this, too?" she asked.

He nodded. "Yes. I loved it"

She bit her lip and smiled. "So you won't mind doing it again some time?"

"Any time you like," he said, and planted a kiss on her vulva.

They lay just thinking for a while, and then Carol sat up. "Come," she said. "Let's have a sip of that whisky, and then I'll do you."

It sent a shiver down Dwayne's spine. Would she...? She gave him his glass and she took her own and leant against him. She took a swig of her drink, and then she sought his lips and slipped the whisky into his mouth. They had another sip and then she took his glass from him and pushed him onto his back.

demure101
demure101
212 Followers