It's an Offer I can't Refuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not once did she ask me to stop, or slow down. When I bottomed out, my cock buried to the hilt in her ass, her sphincter gripping my pole and my balls up against her wet sloppy pussy, I started the in and out which she loved based on her response. Lorraine began pushing back to match my strokes, despite the a few tears running down the side of her face.

After a few minutes I pulled out (she groaned as the loss of my cock in her ass) and I moved her around so I could stand on the carpet and plow her ass while she bent over the table.

This was a better way to plumb her depths and it allowed me purchase to push my cock all the way until she groaned as I completely filled up her bat cave. Another millimeter deeper and she would have been begging me to pull out.

Fucking a woman's ass allows me to see how soft her butt cheeks are. You know, getting the ocean motion going.

Lorraine obviously worked out on the Stair Master; her ass was incredible for a 45 year old and the only motion I felt was her rocking as I pumped that tight shit hole of hers.

Her right hand soon found its way to her pussy, which she began to play with as I fucked her. Once in a while she'd reach back a little further and tease my tight balls with her manicured fingers.

One of the things I love to do when I'm ass fucking is to pull all the way out and then slam back in, which feels great as I push into the tight but hole of my partner. My cock head is very sensitive and pushing into a sphincter, especially one that is tight and resistant to penetration is on my all time favorite things to do. Especially when I get to do it over and over again.

I must have fucked that tight ass for twenty minutes, making sure that Lorraine came several times for all the pain I was causing her ... you know that deep down throbbing intrusion in your bowels that you try really hard to expel but its lodged in nice and tight? Her pain turned to pleasure as she shook and shuddered as she came, repeatedly, as I plowed her most intimate of holes.

It might have been her fingers playing with her pussy and clit or it may have been the deep thrusting I was doing, but whatever it was, Lorraine was loving it, begging me not to stop fucking her ass.

When I finally blew my load depositing a healthy amount of baby batter into her ass, I gripped her hips and pulled her so hard into me that I literally lifted her off the massage table as I slammed into her, depositing shot after shot of my white hot man sauce into her bat cave, finally collapsing on top of her as I fell on her back, my hard pulsating cock still shooting into her.

We washed each other off using the outdoor shower and I had Lorraine do a quality control check on my cock by getting her on her knees and sucking on my soft cock to make sure she had cleaned all of her feces off of me.

That sucking got me hard again and hand in hand, we returned to the massage table where I pretty much fucked her into oblivion until the sun was coming up.

Lorraine was a solid fuck for a forty five year old and it was unfortunate I hadn't been able to arrange a second engagement between the sheets with her).

"Jack, are you listening to me?" Catherine asked as my very fond memories of a three-hole night disappeared as I returned to the present.

"I am sure am. What happened next?" I replied.

"I had Lorraine first eating her assistant and then taking care of my needs. I had a full bush and had her lick through the thick wet hair to bring me off, over and over again. Then I had her shave me, bare and eat me some more. That turned into a fun weekend where we never put on any clothes and Lorraine earned her reduced commission on her knees as I fucked her from behind with a strap-on almost as big as your cock all while she ate out her assistant who loved turning the tables on her. Lorraine quickly became one of my favorites and I won't let her leave town without checking with me first. She's just that good at pleasing me."

By now I was hard as a rock. Catherine knew this instinctively and continued.

"Some were so good that I made them visit me more than once. Like Victoria, the lady you met in Las Vegas who owns the yoga studio. Who would have ever thought that someone who had been married and only been in bed with one man her entire adult life could eat pussy the way she does?"

At that Catherine shuddered and goose bumps erupted all over her body as she remembered the orgasms, the exquisite pleasure, that Victoria licked Catherine to.

It didn't help that my hands were roving all over her pajama bottoms.

"So, Victoria was at the top of your list?"

Catherine smiled at me and replied "Asian women are actually the best pussy eaters. Holly (who used to be my CFO) loves to tease and please me. She loves to shave me bare, give me massages and suck on my toes before she spreads my thighs and takes me to heaven, over and over and over again ..."

With that Catherine shuddered again and an involuntary moan escaped her soft lips.

My hands were now slowly slipping inside of her pajama bottoms which only added to her pleasure (and mine).

She licked her lips and her eyes, now half-opened with heavy lids, returned the subject to Victoria and her young assistant, Rio.

*******

I loved having my hands on my wife and I missed touching her bare body.

"Did you ever wonder what happened to those plaster casts of your cock?"

My hands still roving, I answered her with "I assumed that Rio used them in her college paper on cock size."

Catherine replied, her nipples now standing at attention, much like my cock "She did but then she had an idea that she ran by me."

My hands were gently teasing the soft down of her short and trimmed dark blonde pubic hair.

"What was that?" I asked as Catherine spread her thighs to allow me better access to her promised land.

"She wanted to know if I was interested in having life sized multi-functional dildos made of that beautiful cock of yours."

I wasn't really paying attention to her talking, my hands and mind were otherwise occupied ...

Catherine finished with "I funded the project and it's now the best selling fake cock in the world."

I kissed her soft lips and whispered "That's nice."

I just wanted to empty my balls. I didn't give a shit about dildos.

Catherine went through the list of every woman I had been intimate with since my trip to Canada. She had recruited and arranged every single introduction and meeting with every woman, including my latest conquest, Stacy Fogarty, the blond professor from Santa Barbara.

I was amazed at how creative Catherine was, but also a bit taken back at how manipulative and ruthless she had turned out to be.

*******

"I did it all for you. You're the love of my life. I recognized early on that you need to be planting your seed in beautiful, willing women on a regular basis. You hate to sleep alone. Actually Jack, you hate to be alone."

Catherine kissed me stating "I know how you can eat your cake and have it too Mister Colton. But first you need to scratch my itch."

At that point I pulled the blanket down, exposing Catherine's large, milk filled breasts and I lowered my mouth to her erect and dripping nipples and sucked. The warm liquid was sweet and it just felt ... intimate.

I sucked very gently, not to cause her pain or discomfort.

My right hand quickly found and pulled her pajama bottoms down, exposing her cunt, wet, hot and moist; ready to be plowed.

As my fingers probed, and my lips brought forth the sweet warm liquid into my mouth, Catherine leaned her head back on the sofa, spread her legs and begged me to finger fuck her.

I didn't disappoint her and after that first quick orgasm, I quickly disrobed, and moved Catherine around so that she was lying on the sofa, with her left foot on the floor and her right leg up over the back of the sofa, her head against the arm and proceeded to bury my head between those thighs as I licked her to shaking orgasm after shaking orgasm until she pushed my head away from the intensity of the pleasure.

*******

She tasted great, better than I remembered (it had been months since we had been naked and alone) and rather than use my fingers to aid in her pleasure, I opted to just use my tongue, teeth, lips and nose to get her off.

Friends, a nose can be a very valuable tool when you are eating a woman out. With your tongue hard at work on her lower lips, your nose is rubbing against her love bump, her clit.

I licked those lower lips; I nibbled on her labia, my teeth pulling gently but persistently to help the blood engorge those fleshy grips.

Every so often I would run my strong tongue around her now hard and standing proud clit, letting Catherine know that I knew what was important to her.

I also licked, gently, at her rosebud, remembering fondly the first time I entered her tight, winking and stinking virgin ass on the houseboat on Lake Mead.

I think it had been awhile since she had any attention down there because when I started probing she squealed with delight and started laughing, giving me some shit, no pun intended, but I pushed her legs up; completely exposing her winking and semi-wet hole.

Out loud, I said "I've missed this" and proceeded to rim Catherine to the point where her hands went from my head, holding me down to eat her ass to one hand playing with her tits and the other playing with her downy kitty.

It was only a matter of time before she came, gushing all over my face as she shivered and cried out in her ecstasy.

"Hold me Jack, oh God, HOLD ME" she whimpered and I left those spread thighs and moved up to lay on top of her, my large hard cock laying perfectly on top of her wet pussy. The way it was supposed to be.

We lay there, two hearts beating as one.

After a few short minutes, Catherine kissed the side of my face and told me to go brush my teeth and be sure and use the mouthwash so she could kiss me.

"I'm not kissing ass Jack, not even my own" she laughed at me.

"But hurry back so you can fuck me REALLY GOOD" she cooed at me.

Naked on the sofa in front of a roaring fireplace, we made love for the first time in months.

I was home again.

*******

That night the interesting conversation continued in a private dining room at our local Ruth Chris, a steakhouse.

Catherine had arranged a meeting, over dinner, with a young Australian doctor specializing in women's reproductive health issues.

Our little baby slept in his carrier while we talked.

Catherine sat on my right; Tina the doctor sat on my left.

I wasn't sure why we were having the meeting but Catherine assured me that it was a business deal I would be interested in.

"You're trying to get me to give things up and then you're adding back to the stack?" I questioned her.

"Jack, you just have to trust me on this."

*******

I was taken in by Tina.

She was smart, articulate and knew her stuff.

She was gorgeous and with the proper combination of cleavage, smile, hair, makeup, no wedding ring and perfume to die for, I got hard in no time.

It didn't help that when she came into the room, Catherine and she kissed each other on both cheeks, and then on the mouth, sharing tongue and a little post kiss laugh.

Before she sat down, Tina wanted to see the baby.

Grinning, Tina asked "Is he going to be as big as his father?" to which Catherine replied "This kid will be hung like a horse."

******

The good doctor spent the first twenty minutes grilling me about the lotions and pill business I had bought in Mexico; the stuff that gets rubbed onto your balls and creates so much sperm that when you ejaculate, the volume is nothing like you'd ever seen before.

And, the lotion that grows the length and girth of a cock; well, Tina couldn't ask enough questions about that, and she really wanted to know what kind of impact it had on the female getting fucked.

I answered all of her questions, not lying or embellishing, just giving her what she wanted: the truth.

Tina had a business proposition and she took her time getting to it.

She explained that she owned a medical clinic in Hawaii specializing in female reproductive issues.

In the course of her education, professional work and networking, she also ran an informal network of female medical doctors who had female clients with reproductive challenges.

These other doctors ran clinics in major cities around the world, catering to wealthy women who were single, divorced, or widowed.

These were women that could not become pregnant, or if they did, could not carry the baby to full term. There was a lot of heartache for these women and their biological clocks were ticking.

They each wanted a baby and they wanted their babies to be male.

Not that they didn't want girls, but they preferred to have baby boys.

These ladies wanted boys that would grow to be tall, smart, successful ... leaders. And, they wanted their male children to have large penises, a sign of virility and strength in every culture on the planet.

The way she was presenting (my take) was that she was interested in me providing the sperm so it could be applied in some of the various fertilization techniques being used.

Catherine remained pretty quiet, only adding something to clarify what Tina was saying. I had a few questions but mostly listened as I ate my steak and drank my expensive cabernet.

Then Tina pulled out an iPad and set it up and started a slide show of her patients. On each slide was a recent casual picture, along with some basic fact: age, weight, occupation and most surprising, net worth.

Each of the patients was very attractive. On a scale of one to ten, all were eight and above.

The net worth numbers were astounding to me. Each lady was worth well over $100 million and some were worth over $500 million.

I didn't ask how they got that kind of money but I was impressed by the dollars.

Tina knew each patient intimately, and provided some quick additional details about each one; education, family background.

She stopped the slide show after highlighting twelve ladies and then added "I have another twenty I could show you and my associates have well over one hundred clients that are looking to have babies within the next couple of years."

I asked "I assume some are closer to the end of the biological clock than others?"

"Yes that is correct," Tina answered. "This is November and I would say that about twenty need to be addressed by the end of March."

"So you're asking me to donate sperm for these ladies?"

"Yes."

"You want me to be a sperm donor? That is what this is all about?"

"It's more than just the sperm Jack."

"What do you mean?"

I caught Catherine and Tina locking eyes and Catherine said "Tell him the rest Tina."

Tina nodded and then took my right hand. It felt nice, and then Tina squeezed it and Catherine took my right hand in hers.

"Sperm doesn't travel well Jack. You could fill a beaker tonight but by the time it got to my clinic, it would be worthless."

"You want me to fly over to Hawaii and fill a cup there?" I asked.

Tina smiled and her right hand rubbed my left arm.

"My clients need more than your sperm Jack. Yes, you could come over and stick around while my clients, one after another, get inseminated in my clinic. But even using the most modern techniques I can't guarantee they will get pregnant and I can't even venture a guess if they do get pregnant and go full term, if the baby will be a boy."

"Go on."

"With my clients, I have come to the realization that what they need to become pregnant is a large, longer than average cock with potent sperm that, during ovulation, will deposit the sperm so deep and with such volume that they possibility of them becoming pregnant is certain. Studies indicate the best odds for breeding to have a boy is by coming deep into the female from the rear, or doggy style."

A pause.

Then Tina continued, rubbing my upper arm "They want and need to have sex with you Jack. They want you to be the father of their baby boys. And each of them will each pay you a million dollars for every baby you make with them."

So, that was why I was at the table.

For my sperm and my genes. Oh, and my big dick.

*******

The next morning at 10am I met Tina at her hotel. She wasn't about to put her clients through anything that she didn't first experience herself.

She had the tightest pussy of any woman I had ever fucked and she couldn't get enough of my cock. She was so small it took a lot of licking and finger fucking to open her up and even then it was a challenge to get inside her all the way.

But I was up for the challenge she had laid out to provide an experience that her clients would always remember.

Tina was highly orgasmic once I got her engine running and her body was soon covered with sweat and she couldn't get enough of me. Or, maybe she couldn't get enough of my cock.

I filled her pussy three times with huge loads of my man sauce, just like I would do for her clients. After each deposit Tina got into a yoga pose called Yoganidrasana (or the sleep pose) so my juice wouldn't drip out. Tina said that research suggested that this pose would best help the female become pregnant by trapping the sperm deep inside the body.

******

Leaving the hotel I ran into Stacy Fogerty in the lobby. I hadn't seen her since our afternoon in Las Vegas.

Stacy looked great, glowing as a matter of fact, and I noticed she was shyly protecting what appeared to me to be a growing baby bump.

******

We kissed and hugged and we chatted for a few minutes. I didn't ask the obvious: was I the father of her unborn child?

I didn't have to. One of the front desk clerks came up to us and politely interrupting, spoke to Stacy saying "Doctor Tina will see you now up in room 711."

Stacy kissed me on the cheek, signaling goodbye, and whispered to me "Tina is my OB / GYN doctor and when I told her about you ... and what we did in Vegas, she said she had to find out for herself."

I nodded, sort of getting it.

Walking away, Stacy turned back to me and said "Say hello to Catherine for me please. Bye Jack."

*******

Jack Colton may be back.

12