It's Been a Long Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
squango
squango
3 Followers

As Shannon positioned herself over Sondra's pussy, she said to me, "I've done this lots of times. I told you my Ex wasn't very nice. He used bring other women home, fuck them and then get me to do this. It was awful. I hated doing it until one day I met a woman who changed everything for me. My husband had fucked her and made me eat her out the night before. When my husband went out the next afternoon, she came back to our apartment and seduced and pleasured me. It was the first time in years that anyone had ever done anything nice for me. It made me realize that there were people out there who weren't creeps, and that they did things because they wanted to. Not because they were worried about getting yelled at or smacked around by their boyfriend. So from that point on, I licked pussies to please the woman because I wanted to, not because my husband forced me to. It felt like I was defying him by doing that. It made me feel good."

With that, she began to lick Sondra's pussy. I just shook my head, my thoughts were in overload. "Do you mind if I watch a bit?" She moaned in approval and I positioned myself alongside Sondra and kept a close eye on her. For some reason I looked at the alarm clock and realized that it was 10:42 AM. The day had barely begun and here I was in a room with two beautiful nude women who were having sex with each other and with me. As I watched Shannon work her magic, my cock began to twitch again. I was already well on my way to recharging my batteries for a round with Shannon and I couldn't wait.

Chapter 15 Getting Ready For The Main Event

I had swung my body alongside Sondra and ran my hand along her lean stomach while I watched Shannon. Sondra twitched at my touch. She had been lying back in a dream like state, but my touch had surprised her. My eyes met hers and I asked her, "Are you OK? I didn't hurt you? ... Sorry if I was too rough with you."

The look in her eyes changed to an understanding smile, "No, not at all. I think you did what any man would have done. I guess that's what I wanted to experience. It just really took me by surprise. I was uncomfortable with...not being in control I guess. My god, you really did give it to me. I wasn't expecting to be manhandled like that." She laughed out loud, "I never expected to be handled by a man at all. This was more than I bargained when I agreed to come down here. But as to how I feel right now, I am so glad you did what you did. It felt fantastic. It is so much better than using toys." She glanced down at Shannon, "I'm glad you got to experience her as well. She is absolutely fantastic with that mouth of hers," she raised her voice slightly, "and if SHE doesn't slow down, she will make me come again."

Shannon looked up at her and said, "You know you don't have any control over that. I'll make you come when I want you to. So just enjoy being with him. Kiss him, feel his manly body. You probably won't do this again for a long time. Remember, we have to give him some time to recover so he can have his way with me." She went back to her work, a playful look in her eyes, and Sondra smiled at me. "She's right you know I am at her mercy. She can make me come when ever she wants with that tongue of hers. Maybe I should take her advice and see what you're like compared to a woman."

She smiled sincerely at me. It was the first time she looked at me like I was a real person. "We kind of got off on the wrong foot. I am pleased to meet any good friend of Shannon's and I would like to thank you for...having sex with me. Do you mind if I explore you a bit like she said I should?" I put my arm around her and gave her a kiss on her forehead to let her know that this was just fine with me.

So while I watched Shannon lick her, Sondra let her hands wander around my body. She caressed my chest, and stomach, grabbed my cock and balls and just felt me all over. Her fingers were warm and her touch light and non-sexual. She was exploring me. I could see her lovely light skin dimpled in the cool air, but I suspected it was also in response to the licking she was taking from Shannon. Her nipples were hard they capped off her small, firm breasts.

My god she looked good. My god Shannon looked sexy. This was too much. I closed my eyes and shook my head. Never in my wildest dreams had I expected my weekend to turn out like this. I never thought I would cheat on my wife. I loved her dearly, but this opportunity, my being so drunk last night and who knows what other factors had contributed to me giving in to my sexual desires. There was no doubt that I was seduced to some degree last night and then manipulated this morning, but I should have been stronger and not given in. That is what a good husband would have done. These nagging little doubts kept creeping into my mind.

I was stirred from my thoughts by the feeling of Sondra's lips on my nipple. She gently sucked on it while she continued to play with my package. This felt great and I opened my eyes and saw her and Shannon below me looking as beautiful as ever. My cock twitched in Sondra's hands as my libido began to recover itself. She gasped, "Shannon, I felt it move! Do they all do that?"

Shannon came up for a breath, "Of course they do. It means you are doing something right. He just came a few minutes ago, you must be doing something right to make him respond to you so quickly."

"Oh, that's cool. It's kind of fun doing this. He's so hairy though. Is that normal?"

"He's not hairy silly. Of course all men are hairier than women, but as far as men go, he is just average. Some guys are really hairy. Now if you will excuse me, I would like you to try your best to have some fun with that cock of his. I am going to make you come in a couple of minutes."

Sondra shivered as though she knew that this was no idle threat. Shannon would make her come and there was nothing she was going to be able to do to stop it. She focused her attention on my cock, and I mentioned that she could suck on my nipple some more if she wanted to. She smiled and repositioned herself so that she could suck my cock instead. I guess she wanted to give cocksucking another try. She gently popped the head of my cock in her mouth and began to suck. It felt great and in no time she could feel the pulse of the blood filling my member in her mouth.

I whispered to her, "You are doing great. That feels great. Keep sucking me like that." I finished those words with a long slow groan and leaned back to enjoy the view. In about a minute, Sondra began to breathe heavily and her body began to squirm. She shuddered to an orgasm seconds later. My cock was fully hard in her mouth, but she wasn't sucking on it anymore. She was in another world.

Chapter 16 Shannon Takes What She Wants

When Sondra came back to reality, she began to talk excitedly to Shannon. "I made him hard! He got hard from my sucking. It was so cool. It just grew in my mouth. I never thought that cocks were alive like that, but I could just feel him pulsing at my touch. It was really cool. Oh, and thanks dear for pleasing me again. You are so good at that."

Shannon slid up the bed and lay beside me. Sondra still had her head near my cock and she took a moment to suck on me again. She had begun to experiment on me by sucking hard, using her teeth and things like that, and I had to remind her to be a bit careful as I was still pretty sensitive from the fucking I had given her earlier.

Shannon just held on to me and watched Sondra playing with her toy. "Are you ready to fuck me soon, or do you need a bit of time to gather yourself?" I hadn't thought about it, but it suddenly hit me that we had all day. We could easily take a break, freshen up and perhaps have a shower. It would help to push the hangover away and give me time to build up some resources for my time with Shannon.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind a break for a few minutes. Maybe we could have a shower? Eat something, Brush our teeth?" She laughed and agreed that that would be a good idea.

We got up and called room service to send up a couple of breakfast items and then went to the bathroom. We were all naked and the shower looked like it had room for two people only. Shannon suggested that Sondra come in the shower and that she be designated the 'washer'. So, we each took a turn with her. I watched these two gorgeous women soap themselves up for a few minutes and then it was my turn. My cock was now rock hard and Sondra certainly took her time to make sure it was clean. She soaped me up and displayed me to Shannon. She was proud of herself and also very curious about how my parts worked. I wasn't complaining and took every opportunity I could to feel her soapy body as well. When we finished up, she took her time to dry me off and the timing was perfect as the food we ordered had arrived.

We went back to the room and Shannon and I quickly ate some food. I was starved and enjoyed the break. The girls were both still in the nude and seemed to have no inhibitions that I was there. Shannon quickly lost interest in the food we had and Sondra pulled her over to the bed. They kissed for a moment and then invited me to enjoy the view. They got on the bed in a classic 69 position and began to lick each other. I sat there in awe. They looked so sexy to me and before I knew it, I had stopped eating and had slid my chair to the edge of the bed to get a closer look. My cock was good and hard again just from looking at them. Watching them eat each other just blew my mind, and it just got worse as they started to squirm as they got each other heated up. Sondra gasped in orgasm as Shannon worked her magic again.

I sat there staring until I felt a hand parting my robe and grabbing onto my cock. Shannon smiled seductively and commanded me, "Get in bed Tiger. I need to feel this cock in me now." Who was I to argue? She pulled me up from the chair, pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. She grabbed my cock and slowly lowered her pussy onto it. When she hit bottom, she let out a slow moan and looked down at me and smiled. "Prepare to be fucked big boy. I am going to enjoy this and I want you to just sit back and enjoy it too. I'll do all the work. Remember, we have all day, so if I don't get enough now, I can make sure I get more later."

She kept herself fully impaled on my cock and rocked gently back and forth. Her pussy was hot and tight. She started to finger her clit and motioned for Sondra to come over to her. Sondra came over and began to tweak her nipples and kiss her. It took less than 30 seconds and she stiffened up in an orgasm. She smiled in satisfaction. "Oh thank goodness you didn't come when I did that."

"I'm not even close. Just do whatever you want, I think I can take it for at least a few more minutes."

The fact that I had just had a giant orgasm 30 minutes ago had helped me to keep control of my body. If I hadn't, the vision of her and Sondra together would have made me shoot my load in seconds. Her body was radiating sexuality. Her skin had a hot sheen to it and her rib cage gently heaved as she rocked on top of me. Her breasts looked firm, her nipples were completely puckered. Her eyes had a sultry tinge to them. She was concentrating on her pleasure and it looked like she didn't care what anyone else thought of it. She was leaning slightly forward on her hands, using my chest for balance. She was moaning quite loudly, "God that feels good. Oh, I forgot how good a cock feels. Mmmh, Sondra, touch me more. I am ready to come again. Touch me!"

Sondra tweaked her nipples a little more and kissed her shoulders and neck and in only a few seconds Shannon came again. I could feel her pussy pulse around my hard on, squeezing it very firmly. It felt fantastic. This woman was a sexual superstar! She could do it all, with her oral talents, good looks and multiple orgasms. These thoughts and the physical intensity of her movements began to get me really wound up, and my cock expanded in her pussy. She looked down at me, "Oh, I can feel you throbbing in there. Don't come just yet, I want to be on my back and I want you to nail me." She quickly got off of me and lay on the bed beside me.

She had pulled off just in time. My cock was throbbing madly as it swayed in the air and Sondra grabbed onto its base. She was enthralled, "Just look at that thing. It's so hard, and I can feel you twitching." She stared at my cock. It seemed obvious to me that she was very curious about my anatomy, but she was also turned on too. She held the base of my cock and was careful not to jerk me too much. I don't know if I could have held off if she had. I took a moment to adjust myself and grab a drink of water off of the bedside table. I did this more to regain my composure than for the drink, and it did help.

When I was finally able free myself from Sondra's grip, I saw Shannon lying on the bed on her back with a 'come fuck me' look. She was smiling and had her arms along her body and her hands were at her pussy, rubbing softly to prepare for my entry. She was also pushing her boobs up at me. I was captivated by her fit looking body and those fantastic tits that I had seen for the first time last night. I moved between her legs and easily slid into her sopping pussy.

She moaned and again asked Sondra to come over to her. They began to kiss passionately and I took that time to start fucking her at a pace that I could handle. I was on my knees, sunk completely into her and she was moaning and writhing against me. Her fingers were still on her clit and I thought I would take the opportunity to reach up and tweak her nipples. She gasped between kisses when I did this, and pushed her breasts out even more. Her nipples were hard, and the aureoles were completely puckered up. I slowly sawed in and out of her and in less than a minute, she was groaning and writhing in orgasm again.

I couldn't take much more of that. "Fuck you look sexy. I'm gonna come soon Shannon. There's no way I can stop myself." She untangled her tongue from Sondra and looked at me. "I can feel your cock getting harder. Please, just push it in me as deep as you can when you come. You'll make me come again if you do that."

I didn't need any further encouragement, and I was sure that she could pretty much come whenever she wanted to. So I kept her pinned to the bed and fucked her deep and hard with a pace that was increasing ever so slowly as I lost control.

She gasped, "Just hold on for a few more strokes and then come for me. I can't believe how much I missed this. Oh, you're gonna make me come again." Her voice had risen in pitch and the thought of her coming again, and the feel of her pussy clenching my cock was more than enough to push me over the edge. I let loose on her and gave her a full pounding like she asked for.

She was the sexiest woman I had ever seen in my life up to that moment. She was simply a vessel for sex and at that moment she wanted my sex. I lost control, pumped her hard and felt my release. She lay beneath me and smiled and seemed to appreciate what was happening for her. I collapsed forward, and grabbed the headboard for better leverage and kept giving it to her until my orgasm subsided. As I came down from my high, I heard her whisper in my ear, "Thank you. Thank you, that was fantastic." She relaxed as well, but did not move. "Stay inside me as long as you can. I just love the feel of you in there." I wasn't going anywhere at the moment.

A second later, I felt Sondra lie beside us and pull the covers up on us. She kissed Shannon and then kissed me. "You two were so sexy. Wow, did that ever look cool. And you," she looked at me, "when you come, you just get out of control. It doesn't look that way in the movies. That was really sexy." She ran her hand up and down our bodies and I sensed that she wanted to be part of our union. But right now, it was really just Shannon and I. For the next 5 minutes or so, we lay in the bed and eventually I ended up on my back between the two of them completely spent.

I still couldn't believe what had happened to me this day. This was a dream come true. These two girls were willing and able to be with me and had done a fabulous job of making me overcome my guilt for being here. I was content with where I was at, and knew that at some point I would face a long, thoughtful drive home. But for now, I was enjoying the feeling of the two of them against me. I could feel their breasts, legs and arms against me. They were both gently touching my skin as though they were just so pleased to have me there. I felt warm and very satisfied under those covers and thought to myself that it just couldn't get any better than this.

And then I felt a hand touch my cock and heard a voice say, "We've got the hotel room for the rest of the day. Can we convince you to stay the night?"

squango
squango
3 Followers