It's Been a Long Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
squango
squango
3 Followers

She sat back and poured yet another shot of whiskey and we both drank it. It helped to clear my head. I blurted out, "Truth!"

She laughed and said "You can't do truth 3 times in a row, so you get a penalty. Either I get four truths out of you, or two dares!"

I protested that this was not fair, this was not how the game was played, but she was adamant in the fact that I took advantage of her years ago, and this was her way of getting back at me. She got to make the rules of the game now, not me. I finally agreed and told her I would take 4 truths.

She laughed right back and said, "You would have been smarter to play the game fairly. You should go truth and then dare, but either way, I will get you back. Question #1 has to do with the kiss I just gave you. Did you get an erection when I kissed you?"

I hesitated and thought the answer was pretty obvious. Plus if I lied, she was likely to change the rules on me again. I looked down at my crotch which was tenting my walking shorts. "Yes, I still have one."

She smiled with satisfaction as she looked at it with me and said, "That is good to know. I guess you like to be kissed." She nodded her head with a satisfied smirk and then asked me, "What part of a woman's body is the most sexually attractive for you?"

"Breasts. That one was easy." I said to her. She got a very devilish look on her face again and said, "I need you to tell me which one looks better. I have three choices for you to look at."

She stood up and walked over to the bed and opened her suitcase. She began pulling clothes out and began making a small pile. It was obvious to me that she was separating her lingerie from the rest of the clothes. She grabbed the stuff, and went into the bathroom. She came out a moment later and stood in front of me and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She stood above me in her walking shorts and bra. "Since you are a boob man, I want your 'truthful' opinion. Tell me which of these items of clothing do the best job of highlighting my breasts."

She was wearing a lacy light green bra that was low cut, but pushed up her breasts a bit. She filled the cups out nicely. She gave me a big toothy smile and leaned forward so her breasts hung down into the bra and her cleavage was on a huge display. Her eyes were full of sass as she looked at me and said "This bra was meant to show cleavage, so this position may give you a better feel for what it can do. Would you agree that there is cleavage there?"

I swallowed and nodded my head, unable to say much right at that moment. She leaned down to me and said that she wanted to kiss me again and that I should feel the fabric of the bra while she did it. She opened her mouth and I opened mine, accepting her tongue. My hands clumsily made their way up to her torso and then slid up to her bra-encased tits. They felt firm in the fabric and I felt I could detect the bumps of her nipples through the thick lace. She kissed me for a few seconds and then pulled up and away.

She turned to the bed and faced away from me and pulled the bra off her body. I could see the smooth skin on her back and her rounded curves of her waist. She looked very sexy. She pulled another bra out, this one a simple white one and put it on. She turned to me and held her shoulders back. "This is a front clasp bra with a much simpler and thinner material. It is meant to show off the shape of my breasts and fits very well under tighter tops. What do you think?"

She gently rubbed her fingers across her breasts a few times and I was treated to her nipples hardening beneath them. The fabric was just thin enough that I could faintly see the outline of her aureoles. She posed a bit and then turned to the side. Again she leaned down and told me to get ready for a kiss. "Touch the fabric, see what it feels like, but please don't touch my skin." She opened her mouth and started another sensuous kiss. My hands found her breasts again and cupped them gently. Her firm tits fit perfectly in my hand through the fabric. Her nipples pointed into my palms and eventually I couldn't help but tweak them gently with my fingers. She moaned her approval as she continued to kiss me. Half a minute later she broke off the kiss. My hands stayed on her tits and she looked at me.

"Do you like the feel of the thinner material? Remember you are on a "truth" right now."

I looked up at her and said, "I like the feel of the bra and what is in the bra. as well. I love the feeling of a firm breast hanging in my hands." I didn't know what else to say, so I added, "I'm overwhelmed."

"Oh, yes, I agree with you. My breasts in your hands feel very sexy." She said in a breathy voice, "Will you please undo the clasp. I have had some trouble with it and want to make sure it works. Try not to touch my breasts, just the clasp and the fabric, okay?"

She leaned back down to kiss me again and my hands moved away from her nipples to the clasp. The skin on the cleavage of her breasts felt heavenly as I worked blindly to undo the clasp. Finally it snapped loose and when it did, she straightened up and turned away from me not letting me see her flushed chest. I was totally worked up myself and fidgeted uncomfortably rearranging my hard on in my walking shorts while she was turned around. When I looked up, I noticed that she had turned back to see me working on my hard on. Her face lit up with a satisfied smile as she turned back to the bed.

She took off the bra again facing away from me. She asked me if I liked breasts with hard nipples or if I liked them softer looking. "I really find hard nipples sexy, it makes me think you are turned on."

She thought for a moment and said. "Let's see what you think of this?" She slipped on a bright white lycra camisole that was quite tight around the chest and turned around to face me. "I love hard nipples, too. I love it when my nipples are squeezed gently on the aureole at the base of the nipple and then I use another finger to roll the end of the nipple around slowly at the same time. Just like this." She grabbed her nipples and squeezed them for me for a few seconds. Her eyes were half closed, focused somewhere I couldn't see. She let go of her nipples and exhaled softly as she looked at me. "Now it's time for me to kiss you again."

She leaned forward and gave me another long sensual kiss. Her big soft lips wrapped themselves around me and I didn't wait for an invitation to feel her new outfit. I reached up and began to massage her breasts. The lycra felt incredibly soft on her skin and I had the opportunity to verify that her breasts were very firm underneath - firmer than my wife's felt anyway. I felt a pang of guilt as I sat here feeling up this beautiful woman ten years junior to my wife. I had never gotten myself into anything like this since I was married and it sort of hit me at this moment. She released my mouth and sighed to me, "Touch my nipples." There was a quiet desperation in her voice as she brought her lips back to mine and my drunken thoughts betrayed my guilt and began to work my fingers. I rubbed her nipples just like she showed me to. I don't know how long we kissed, but we were both short of breath when we finally stopped.

She straightened up and looked at me with a smoldering look on her face. "Well, which one did you like best? Tell me the truth now." I looked up at her. Her breasts were flushed, with her firm nipples pointing through the insignificant fabric.

I stammered back at her because I was still throbbing hard from what just happened. "I like this one the best."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I could feel your whole breast and firm nipples the best. You look really sexy standing above me. The way I see it, you are basically naked for me right now." I shook my head in disbelief in what was happening. She smiled and said, "I get one more truth out of you before it is my turn again." She stood in thought for a moment looking down at me. She fidgeted uncomfortably and avoided eye contact. Then finally she asked her question. "If I asked, would you spend the night with me?"

Chapter 4 Think Of It As Therapy

It should have felt like she dropped a bomb on me, but with the way the last half hour had progressed I could see it coming. As drunk as I was, I still had the sense to think of my marriage. My thoughts had certainly returned to my wife several times throughout the evening. I didn't know what to say. I knew the words would conflict with how my body was feeling. I also didn't want to hurt Shannon's feelings. As I formulated my response she continued.

"Before you answer, let me say a few things. I know that you are married and that you love your family. I don't want anything to do with that. I am asking you to do a favor for me. I have not had sex with a man in the three years since my divorce. The previous four years of marriage were not very good to me. I had sex with my husband, but he threatened me and forced me to do things that I didn't want to do. It wasn't love or passion. I was only protecting myself in doing what he asked because he was very violent. None of the sex we had was meant to please me. I need to move on, but I just can't find it in myself to trust another man. I want to remember how to relax and enjoy myself." A tear came to her eye, and her voice went down to a whisper, "I haven't had an orgasm with a man for over seven years now. I would like to have that feeling again." She looked deeply into me, her eyes pleading and full of sadness, "I trust you." She said this definitively and paused for a moment. "I trust you and feel like I could relax enough to feel free again. Will you stay with me? Will you teach me to....Will you teach me how to be a regular woman again?"

Tears began to flow freely and her voice was soft and wavering, "Actually, I would be more like a patient, and you would be providing me with therapy that I can't find anywhere else. You would be a friend helping out another friend in desperate need. We can do whatever you feel comfortable with. We can stop when you want to stop, I just need someone to hold me and make me feel safe tonight. There are no strings attached."

She took a deep breath and looked at me. Her eyes were pleading. I was moved by her words and thought back to our friendship as kids. I really did love her as a person and had missed her dearly when she moved away. I was struggling with my thoughts of support for her and my loyalty to my family. I made up my mind that I couldn't go through with it and said, "I really want to help you. I just have never done anything like this since I met my wife. I don't know what you have in mind, but... I would be willing to try to help you tonight. I have no idea how this will work but I will help you." The wrong words had come out of my mouth. My drunken brain had trumped my ability to think rationally. I guess the sight of her beautiful body and that sad face affected me completely.

Shannon replied, "I will be forever in your debt. She leaned forward and came in close and whispered in my ear. "I knew I could count on you. I understand what you are giving up to be my friend. I promise I will repay you somehow." She gave me a soft kiss near my ear and sat back. The softness of the kiss and the proximity of that gorgeous body erased all feelings of guilt and I forged ahead by drinking a shot straight from the bottle of whiskey.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked her. There was no way I was going to be able to turn down this goddess. She smiled and leaned forward and gave me an awkward hug. As she wiped the tears from her deep brown eyes, I asked her if I needed anything from my room before we got started and she assured me that I had everything she needed right here.

Chapter 5 Appreciating the Moment I looked at Shannon, admiring her beauty. She looked fantastic in the tight camisole. The recent conversation had changed my feelings from being very playful to more of good friend or big brother. I now had an urge inside me to help her out. I had had no idea that her life had been so awful and that she had never been able to enjoy sex. I had always had a fun and fulfilling sex life. I could look back on my life and say that almost every sexual experience I had had, was a positive one. I wanted her to experience this.

She seemed unsure of how to proceed, so I asked, "What would you like me to do? What will make you relax so you can enjoy this?" I waited a moment and she did not respond. "You seemed to be enjoying yourself a few moments ago as you teased me with your little striptease."

She let out a snicker. "I would love to see more of your body." I said.

She looked at me as she got up again and said, "I was hoping that I would give you a hard on when I did all that. I haven't seen a cock in over three years now. Can I see yours?" I stood up and quickly removed my pants as they were making me uncomfortable anyway and then stripped right down.

"Touch it, do whatever you want. Don't be embarrassed; just do what feels good for you." I slid my underwear off and my cock hung there half erect for her viewing pleasure.

She giggled like a little girl (she was as drunk as I was) and looked down at me. "Oh. My. God! It has been so long since I have seen one of those. It's beautiful!" She appraised it for a second and then came in close, put her arms around me and gave me a full on open mouth kiss. She pushed her pelvis into me, against my cock and ground herself against me while we kissed. She broke the kiss off and backed up to see my cock again. It had twitched to life, closer to becoming a full erection. She smiled to herself, and reached her hand out to hold it. She jerked it slowly several times, her eyes were locked on it. She then let it go at full erection and then backed up to have another look at it.

Shannon began to slowly dance in front of me. She moved her hands up and down her sides a few times. They hugged her curves seductively and eventually her fingers found her nipples and hardened them. All the while, she alternated her gaze from my face to my crotch. Her eyes burned with lust as she displayed herself to me. She came close to me and guided my hands to her waist. My hands quickly found their way to her breasts again and I fondled them, gently teasing her erect nipples like she had shown me before.. Her hands quickly undid her walking shorts and I heard them slide down her legs and land on the floor in a pile. She stepped out of them and backed away again. She had on a small white g-string panty that looked fabulous with her top. I gazed up and down her body and saw that she was staring at my crotch with a smile on her face. My cock was rock hard now and she was obviously pleased.

I looked up at her and said, "You look beautiful." She smiled an appreciative smile and pulled her camisole over her head and then slid her panties off of her body.

"You look beautiful as well big boy."

She was gorgeous. Her breasts were full and round. Her nipples were dark and the aureoles were crinkled with excitement and they stood in contrast to the white flesh of her breasts and the tan lines that she sported on her chest. The nipples stuck out prominently. Her waist moved inwards in a gentle arc and began to flare out again at her hips. She had that thin line of indentation that started at her rib cage down to the belly button which implied to me that she was very fit. I could see that she had a small patch of closely cropped dark hair below her belly button. Her legs were smooth and tanned and were accentuated by the tan lines where she had been wearing a bathing suit bottom.

My cock twitched. "My God, you are beautiful." She smiled and beckoned me over to her. When I reached her, she engaged me in another passionate kiss. Her hands went down to my cock and held it gently. She kissed me softly for a minute while she slowly jerked my cock. Then she pulled me closer and we fell on the bed.

"Touch me like you touched that girl in the car. Please touch me. I am so horny."

Chapter 6 Re-living a dream

I thought back to the woman I had had car sex with. I took in Shannon's body lying on the bed beside me with a luxurious glance and was inspired to get to work. I pulled her towards me, so we lay on our sides and I gave her another long sensuous kiss. While I did this, I slowly ran my hand up and down the small of her back. I held her close to me and made it clear I was enjoying the feel of her skin. I felt the soft curve of her lower back and the firmness of her buttocks. My fingers tickled and teased her, but stayed away from her sex. My hand moved down her leg to her thigh. As I brought my hand back up, I strayed closer to her sex again. Her kissing was almost panicky. I could sense her body react to my fingers, wanting them, but tensing up in fear. I came close to touching her pussy lips, but at the last moment my hand again found its way outward to her buttocks. I could feel her intensity in every muscle in her body and she began to kiss me more passionately than ever before, almost hyperventilating. She wanted me to touch her, but it was obvious that she was afraid.

I pushed her onto her back and moved my head down her neck slowly kissing the whole way. My hand moved slowly across her stomach, and sides, grazing the bottoms of her breasts and the tops of her pussy hair. My tongue had left a small trail of saliva from her neck to her breasts and then in one smooth motion, I completely enveloped her engorged nipple in my mouth. I had plenty of saliva in my mouth and let the warmth of it cover her nipple before I started tracing gentle circles around it with my tongue. She gasped in surprise or pleasure. I am not sure which it was, but she certainly didn't pull away from me. My hand came up to her other breast and teased her nipple as she had shown me how to earlier. Both nipples were rock hard to my touch. I continued on for a minute or so. She was obviously enjoying the moment and I could sense that she had relaxed a bit while she enjoyed the sensations. I broke off the kiss to have a look at her again.

I looked down her body again. Her flat tummy and firm breasts were dominant in my immediate view. Her legs were slowly moving at the end of the bed to the tune of some rhythm in her mind that I did not know. "How does that feel?" I asked her the obvious question.

"Suck harder, it feels great," was all she said in a breathy whisper.

"I am happy to. Now, remember that the girl in the car told me to do what ever I wanted to make her cum. I expect you to give me the same type of cooperation." Before she could say anything, I planted my mouth back on her nipple and with a little more force sucked her nipple into my mouth and began to aggressively flick it with my tongue. She gasped at the sensation and my hand worked its way down to her legs where I gently pushed them apart to expose her pussy.

I sensed a bit of resistance when my finger made contact near her swollen lips. I traced my finger up the inside of her thigh grazing the outside of her pussy lips and then back down the other side. My fingers had moved across her lips and I could sense her body tensing up again. She was obviously nervous about me making this contact with her body. By instinct, I sucked her nipple hard into my mouth and gently bit down on it, flicking it aggressively with my tongue. She gasped and this distraction was all I needed to get my finger into her warm slit. I started at the bottom, one knuckle deep, and moved it up the full length to her clit which was very large and very easy to find. Her pussy was absolutely sopping.

I kept her nipple in my teeth and circled her clit a few times with my finger. Her sexuality began to peak almost immediately. Whatever reservations she had had before were gone, and I continued to assault her body with my tongue and fingers. She had now accepted my fingers, and it took only seconds for her hips to start moving against them, pushing desperately for more stimulation. I gently pinched her clit between my thumb and middle finger and used my index finger to massage it. She was so wet, that this was easy to do and obviously it had a fantastic effect on her body. After a couple dozen seconds or so, I could feel her body tighten and she began to hump my fingers in earnest.

squango
squango
3 Followers