It's Been So Long

Story Info
Brother and sister revisit the past.
2k words
4
188.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum and Dad said goodbye as they packed the last of the picnic gear into the back of the car.

"Now, you two behave yourselves while we are away. There is some imagination in the kitchen for dinner." mum said.

When mum used the word 'imagination' she meant that we had to make dinner ourselves.

"Yes mum..." both Nicole and I said in unison.

The car reversed down the driveway and headed off down the street.

Nicole and I went to Dad's shed to continue fixing her bike.

"Where the hell are those damn Allen Keys?" I said out loud as I rummaged through an old wardrobe that dad had kept as a tool cabinet.

At the bottom of the cabinet was a box about the size of a milk rate. I opened it up. It was full of magazines. Adult ones.

I took the box from the wardrobe.

"Hey sis, I look what I found!" I said.

Nicole looked into the box and saw the magazines. She looked slightly embarrassed.

"Oh my God. Are these Dad's?" she asked.

"I guess so." I replied as I started to thumb the pages of one of them. They were quite hardcore magazines, not your average Playboy or Penthouse, but a lot more graphic. Couples were fucking and sucking each other. I felt my cock begin to twitch.

Nicole picked up a magazine and started to look through it. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Nicole studying the pictures. I had never seen her look at a magazine like this, until now. She started to rub herself through her jeans.

I looked at her and suggested that we put the magazines down and continue fixing the bike. We worked on it for about an hour and a half, all the while I could not keep my mind off my sister rubbing herself.

"That magazine really turned you on, huh?" I finally asked.

"Uhh, yeah." She replied.

"So what would you normally do when feeling turned on like that?" I asked.

"Umm, you know..., do it... I guess" she replied, a little hesitant.

"Well, why not 'do it' now?" I suggested.

"Are you kidding? You are my brother. Its not right."

I took my cock from my pants and started rubbing it.

"See? If I can do it in front of you, then you can do it in front of me."

The sight of my cock in my hands made her blush.

"Go on!" I prompted.

"OK..." she said as she started to unzip her jeans.

I could see the wetness of her pussy as she removed her jeans.

"That's better." I said, gleefully.

"I have an idea. The first person to cum, wins."

With that, we vigorously pumped away at ourselves.

It only took us about 2 minutes to cum. I finished second.

We never touched each other during that initial period. We only watched each other masturbate.

That was five years ago. I am now 25 and she is 23. I have masturbated over those times since. It was now time to re-visit the past....

I had kept those magazines, plus dozens of other porno's that I had collected over the years, hidden in my room. Every time I look through those magazines and wank, I fantasize about what it would be like to have my sister actually suck my dick and to fuck her tight cunt.

Then, one day, the perfect opportunity came for me to find out.

Our parents had gone to the USA for a holiday for a month and had left Nicole and I home by ourselves. On the first night I decided that it was as good a time as any to tell her that I wanted to fuck her again.

Nicole was in the shower when I built up enough courage to initiate the act.

I grabbed the magazines from their hiding place and headed to the lounge-room. I opened each one to the most explicit photo and spread them out on the floor. The magazines filled the entire lounge-room floor. I then took my clothes off and walked to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door.

"Yeah, what?" She said.

"There is something in the lounge that I want to show you." I replied

"O.K. I'll be there in a minute," she said

I proceeded back to the lounge-room where I stood, nervously, waiting for my sister to appear. I heard the water turn off. A few seconds later, Nicole, wrapped only in a towel, walked into the lounge-room. The first thing that she saw was me and my nakedness with a raging hard-on. Her eyes opened wider as she noticed the vast collection of pornography that was scattered about the lounge-room. I picked up one of the magazines and handed it to her.

"Remember the first time we found Dad's magazines?" I asked.

"I certainly do!" she exclaimed.

"I want to fuck you." I said, getting straight to the point.

Nicole dropped the towel to the floor, exposing her large, firm tits and neatly trimmed pussy.

Without hesitation, she walked over to me. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my dick.

"Well, its just the way that I remember it" she said, as she stroked the length of my 7 1/2 inch cock.

I led her back to the bathroom. I turned the shower back on and we both got in.

"I haven't had a fuck since we found those magazines 5 years ago. When the fuck are you going to ram your hard cock into my tight virgin pussy?" she demanded.

"So, you are still a virgin then?" I asked, a little shocked.

"Yep. And I want to lose it now." she replied.

"O.K" I said, "but first we should wash up."

She handed me the soap and told me that I should make a start.

I gently touched her soft, smooth skin. My fingertips tingled with nervousness. I moved my soapy hands all over her body.

She turned her back towards me and told me to massage her back. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and lathered it up in my hands. I got to work. I forcefully pulled Nicole's arsehole backwards towards my throbbing hard cock. She begged me to fuck her up the arse. She bent over at the waist and exposed her tight anus. I used some more shampoo to lather her up. I gripped her hips and entered her. I only pumped away for a few strokes, when I felt the cum starting to travel through my cock. She told me to stop.

"I'm clean at the back, now I want the from done."

I used some more shampoo and rubbed it all over her breasts and down to her pussy. Ever so slightly, I entered a finger into her cunt.

I knelt down in front of her. I kissed her pussy, slipping my tongue in deeper as I went. She pressed me deeper into her cunt. I pulled away and told her that she would have to wait until I had shaved her.

I took the shaving cream and razor. I spread a generous portion of cream over her pussy. The blade slid easily over her, as every last strand of hair was removed. I rinsed off the remaining cream. Her cunt was now smooth, just as it was so many years ago.

I ran my hands over her smoothness, teasing her gash with my fingers. I slipped it in to her tight folds. My thumb massaged her clit, while Nicole moaned and groaned. I finger-fucked her to the first (of many) "brother given" orgasms.

My balls were getting really tight and I need to cum. I got to my feet and pushed Nicole to her knees.

"Suck my dick, you fucking SLUT!" I demanded as I offered my cock to her.

Without arguing she wrapped both hands around the shaft. She licked the head like an ice-cream cone.

She placed her luscious lips around the head. With that, my sister gave me the best head-job that I have ever had. She deep throated me, looking up at me as she impaled her face onto my dick. Her tongue and teeth worked together, sliding over every inch. The experience was too much for me and I blew my load. Nicole took every last drop of cum in her mouth. In a single gulp she swallowed all if it. She licked her lips and said she wanted more.

"Later perhaps, cause I'm fucked" I said, exhausted.

I turned off the taps After we had dried each other, fingers exploring every centimeter of each other's bodies, we headed for Nicole bedroom and we got into her bed.

"She pulled back the sheet and lay on her back with her legs spread.

"If this is what you want to do, then it is now or never." She said.

I took one look at her smooth, inner thighs, and bald, virgin cunt.

I positioned myself between her legs. I lowered my face to her awaiting gash. Her cunt smelt as good as it did so many years ago. Starting from where I had left off in the shower, I nibbled at her tight folds again. I tongued her deeply. She screamed and came. Her juices were sweet and sticky. I worked my way up her body until my cock was only millimeters from her pussy.

"If you don't want to go all the way, tell me now." I gave her a choice.

"Just fuck, my wet pussy with your hard cock," she ordered.

This was the moment that we had both been waiting for both of our lives. I pressed my cock into her. I felt my cock break through her virginity.

Nicole looked up at me and smiled.

I slowly pumped in and out of her for about 10 minutes, kissing her deeply. I felt the cum building again.

Nicole started to shudder from her own approaching orgasm. I quickened the pace and shot my cream deep into her as she had her orgasm. I went down on her again and licked our sweet juices from deep inside her. I took a mouthful of juice from her. I kissed her deeply so that she could taste the mixture of juices from her own pussy.

"Fuck me in the arse again" she moaned.

Nicole got on her hands and knees and offered her arse for the taking. I licked a finger and squeezed it into her bum. I positioned my cock at the opening of her anus. I used some of the juice that was dripping from her cunt as lubricant. I slowly penetrated the small hole. I thrust in and out of her tight arse. After only a few minutes, I blew in her arse. I pulled out.

Finally, lying on my back, she straddled my face. What a sight! Cunt juice was dripping from her. I used my tongue in long slow movements. I licked out every inch of her womanhood. Her breasts bounced up and down as she squirmed from pleasure. I grabbed her arse and put a finger in. She orgasmed in a torrent of cum which ran over my face and saturated the bed sheets. We spent the rest of the night in each other's arms, deeply tongue kissing each other, fondling arses, cunts and dicks. We both fell asleep about 4:30am after a long night of incest.

The next morning, while Nicole was still asleep, I pulled back the bed sheets and, being careful not to wake her, rolled her onto her back. I gently tied her hands to the head of the bed. I slowly positioned myself over her. I lowered my body to her and fucked her until she woke up.

"Well, I guess I don't need an alarm clock any more." She said with a satisfied grin on her face.

I gave her a "good-morning" orgasm. We lay in bed for another half hour discussing different things to try during the time that we would be at home together. We made a pact to fuck every night.

For the next month we slept in alternating bedrooms and fucked every night. I did not need to wank myself, because Nicole would do it for me. Every day and night was spent naked. There was not one minute of the day that we did not have a sexual experience together

The night before mum and dad were due home, it rained. We went outside and fucked in the backyard. We didn't care if the neighbors could see us.