It's Been So Long

Story Info
You haven't touched me in months.
2.3k words
3.66
58.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at the clock. 2:01am. Your spot next to me was still empty. I heard the familiar sound of your current video game obsession echo through the thin walls of our apartment. I flipped over onto my side and sniffed back a tear. The soft, cotton sheets rubbed my bare nipple. I turned over again just to feel the contact and shivered. It had been months since you last touched me and my vibrator batteries had long ago died.

Lying on my back, I reached up and flicked my nipple. Closing my eyes, I grabbed the hard brown nub and rolled it between my fingers. I pinched hard sending shockwaves through my entire body. I brought my other hand up and started attacking both nipples. I pinched, rolled, tugged and scratched. If I applied the right amount of pressure with my long, red fingernails, it almost felt like your teeth biting down.

You used to ravage me nightly. But, babies came and you stopped making me cum. My once hard, toned body was now soft and my breasts were not as perky as they'd once been, still more than a handful, but gravity had taken its toll. My pussy ached for your cock, but you did your business every morning in the shower and left cum stains for me to clean up.

You weren't entirely to blame, I knew that. I was always tired or the baby cried. I stayed up late reading or cleaning and I often turned my back to you the moment I crawled in bed. Now, I could pleasure myself with you lying next to me and you'd never even noticed. My hands were quick and efficient and I could relieve my throbbing clit in minutes. But they weren't your hands. They weren't your dick.

Just as I reached my hand inside my panties, the youngest cried loudly. I sprang out of bed and rushed into the living room. You looked up from your game and glanced at my tits, still red from my hands pinching and tugging. You said you'd get him and told me to go back to bed. I nodded and waited for you to go check on him. When you returned you looked right through me. I screamed on the inside. Your wife was standing naked in front of you begging to be fucked and you picked up your XBox controller.

I walked around the couch and stood in front of you. You set the controller down beside you and looked up at me, annoyed. Then, you placed your hands on my hips and pulled me forward. Your lips grazed the soft skin on my belly. Then you leaned back and looked up at me.

"You're blocking the TV babe," you said and then picked up the controller again.

I stepped back and debated fucking myself right then and there, but my ego deflated and I just went back into the bedroom. The throbbing of my clit had stopped and my pussy relaxed. Fine. I sulked back into our bedroom and climbed into bed. My tears flowed onto the pillow, soaking it. Somewhere between the silent sobs and falling tears I fell asleep.

I tossed and turned as I dreamed. I saw you. Your fucked me. I sucked your cock. Your tongue fucked my pussy. But I knew none of it was real. Just as I'd started to cum in my dream, a cold hand on my arm startled me awake.

Your hand grabbed my arm and yanked me round. My body jolted awake and I flipped towards you. You pushed me on the my back and rolled on top of me. Your biceps flexed and you forced my shoulders on the the bed. You wedged your knee between my legs, forcing them open. Then, you slid your knee into my cunt pushing me back. I gasped as your cool skin brushed the warmth of my shaved pussy. My panties were gone I noticed.

Your knee pressed hard against my naked skin and your bore down on my shoulders. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I blinked trying to see your face. Was I dreaming? Your deep blue eyes bore down on me, drinking me. I saw an old familiar hunger in them. My breath quickened and my heart raced as my blood rushed to my nether region. Definitely not a dream.

Your cock was hard and I felt it grazing my stomach as you held your body above mine. The muscles in your arms popped as they strained.

By now, your knee had to have been soaked. I was wetter than I'd been earlier and the ache in my cunt was stronger as my unfulfilled desires from earlier were matched with the thrill of what was coming.

Slowly, you lowered yourself down, easing the tension in your arms. As your cock pressed into my soft stomach you slid down. The tip bushed against my clit and I shuddered in anticipation. Without hesitation, I reached between my legs and spread my lips open for you. You accepted my invitation and guided your cock down and pressed against my open, waiting cunt. I closed my eyes, waiting for the inevitable.

"Fuck you're wet," you groaned.

"Then fucking shut up and fuck me," I said urgently through gritted teeth.

You looked down at me and leaned in. Your lips brushed mine and I gently bit down. You forced your tongue into my mouth and I gently sucked it. Our lips moved expertly together.

I titled my hips up towards you. Your cock teased my entry but didn't fully penetrate me. I shift again, this time higher. You pressed your hips down, pushing me back into the bed.

"Fuck me," I moaned. "Please, baby, I need your cock."

"As you wish," you muttered and forcefully pushed down again. This time all eight inches of your thick shaft shoved past my lips and bore deep into my pussy. My eyes jolted open and I gasped. "Umph, you feel fucking tight."

I'd been doing my kegel exercises regularly and I clinched my pussy walls around your cock, making my hole even tighter. You said something else, but the urgency in your voice and my moan drowned you out. I wrapped my arms around your waist, digging my nails into your skin. Slowly, you drew back and your cock withdrew slowly until only the tip was inside me. Your hovered for a second and then slammed back in. Again, you held steady for a moment and then pulled back. This time, you slowly enter my pussy half an inch at a time. You repeated this over and over and over.

When I tried to thrust my hips up, you forced them back down. I groaned I frustration. I needed release.

"Please," I purred softly as you pulled back for what felt like the millionth time.

"Please what?" You asked. Your lips brushed my ear and your breath tickled my cheek.

I smiled at the familiar request, "Please make me cum. Please sir." Just saying the words nearly sent me over the edge. Like Pavlov's dog, saying "please sir" sparked a starvation I hadn't felt in ages. My clit swelled and my pussy tightened around the tip of your cock.

You inched your dick back in slowly and then quickly pulled it out. You stood up and my body released with the weight of you gone. Grabbing my ankles, you pulled me to the edge of the bed. I sat up and tilted my chin to your face. My entire body was shaking with anticipation.

You gazed down at me as you stroked your cock. I was mesmerized by the movement. Then, swiftly and aggressively, you grabbed my breasts and squeezed them in your hand. My tits in your right hand and your cock in your left. I slid off the bed and slipped out of your grip. I was done letting you call the shots.

Your cock, covered in my juices glistened in the pale light of the room. I took it from you and guided it into my mouth. I took it back out and ran my tongue over the top and then around the tip. A drip of precum sparkled like a diamond on the end and I flicked my tongue to catch it. I loved the taste of your cum. And I knew that you loved that I loved it. I looked up at you and smiled as I caught your eyes. You looked down at me with a mixture of approval and hunger. Not breaking my gaze, I took you back into my mouth.

I lightly grazed my teeth along your shaft before grabbing your balls in my hands. I gently squeezed and tugged them. My tongue lapped up and down your entire length. It only took a few minutes of this before I felt your cock pulsing in my mouth. I leaned back, releasing your cock from my mouth and hands. You slid forward and placed it between my tits. I squeezed them together and you grabbed one in each hand. I tucked my finger and kissed your tip. You thrusted forward once and then again. Your cock exploded and cum shot into my mouth and all over my face. A drop landed on my breast as you released them and I pushed my tit to my mouth and licked it off. I swallowed hard, making sure you saw.

"May I cum now?" I asked sweetly. I could feel your hot, sticky cum dripping down my face and tits.

You stepped back to admire your cum masterpiece and then nodded. You grabbed me in your arms and slid your legs between mine and stepped wide. The swift movement caught me by surprise and my legs flew open. I wrapped my arms around your neck and hoisted myself up. You slid your hands under my ass and hoisted me higher. For a quick second, your thumb slipped into my asshole.

Wrapping my legs around your waist, I let you carry me to the dresser. Many years ago, we'd discovered it was the perfect height for fucking. You sat me on it and took half a step back. My legs started to fall together. With one hand on each knee, you shoved them back apart. Then you placed one palm on each thigh and pushed your hands up, forcing my legs even wider. Your hands stopped just shy of my throbbing cunt.

I reached my hand down and used my index and ring fingers to open my lips for you. You stared down at your prize and dropped to your knees. You didn't hesitate as your buried your head into my pussy. You penetrated me with your fingers folded into a V. You moved them in and out rapidly and your tongue started lapping at my clit. You sucked hard each time your fist punched into my hole. After the fifth suck/punch my hips bucked and I grabbed your head, you withdrew your hand and grabbed my ass. Your tongue stopped rolling over my clit. It was engorged and ready to burst.

Before I could utter the words, "please, sir," your cock rammed into my pussy. Startled I looked up and met your eyes. Then I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. I focused all of my attention on your cock filling my tight, wet pussy and your hand rubbing my clit.

There was no more teasing, just fucking. And boy did your fuck me. My first orgasm rocked through me, but you kept pumping your massive dick into my throbbing cunt. A moment later, another orgasm rocked through me, I felt your cock twitch as you buried is deeper inside me. You emptied your seed into my womb. As you relaxed and slipped out, I hopped off the dresser. My tits bounced against your chest. Your wrapped your arms around me, but I had unfinished business.

I slid to my knees and took your limp cock into my mouth. The salty taste of your cum mixed with the sweetness of my pussy juices hit my tongue like a familiar treat. I quickly worked my hands up and down your shaft and I used my mouth to fuck you. I kept my tongue tight around your shaft and pumped my tongue around it. It sprung back to attention.

The tip of your cock tickled the back of my throat and I relaxed my muscles, allowing every inch of you into my mouth. You slipped in a little further and I fought back the urge to gag. Instead, relaxed a little more and you slid down my throat. I stopped pumping your balls and slid my hand under your ass. I let my thumb slip in your hole, payback for earlier.

Your grabbed my head and pushed your cock even deeper. As you pumped in and out of my mouth, I squeezed your ass. I started rolling my tongue in a wave motion. My jaw was getting sore and you showed no signs of finishing, but I kept sucking and licking. You grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled it. The motion caused me to lose my grip on your cock. I reached up and grabbed your shaft. I started pumping it with my hands, giving my jaw a break. Then I took your red tip back into my mouth. I allowed just an inch or two in and then slid back. Just as you'd done to my pussy earlier. The tease was enough to cause your cock to tense and then release. Your cum sprayed into my mouth and I took you back in, sucking every last drop out.

Once you finished unloading your load, you pulled me to my feet.

"Please, sir?" I asked with a smile, my face still covered in cum. "Make me cum again."

You pushed me back on to the bed and looked down at me with a mischievous grin.