It's Better Than Showtime

Story Info
Shannon's first extramarital sex, with several men at once.
5.4k words
4.22
118.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revised : 10/06/06

*

"What does a girl have to do to get a drink around here," she stated loud enough for the bartender to hear. He smiled as soon as recognized the voice and looked over at two male patrons. Both of them raised their eyebrows signifying they were both having the same thought in response to her demand.

She was in her early thirties, having left girlhood behind she stood tall and confident. The form fitting skirt revealing a firm backside and long legs. The button down blouse was professional but low cut. The tops of her breasts revealed themselves enough to show they were firm and full. There was a small group of men at a table behind her. All of them had their gaze fixed at her six inch black leather heels. Her well manicured toenails were accented by toe rings on each foot and a silver ankle bracelet with a small bell dangling from it.

She was well aware of the attention she was receiving from the two men across the bar as well as the group of men seated behind her. When she was younger she would have been too defensive and self-centered to acknowledge the appreciative looks she was getting. Now, after two children she had passed into womanhood. She had spent five years sequestered at home taking care of the kids and had finally re-entered outside world.

"Well Shannon," the bartender said, "McAllister finally let you out of his sight long enough for you to walk into this joint?"

"I'm meeting him for a drink, smartass," she replied. "Can you make me one of those juicy drinks for me, you know the one with the fruit juice and vodka?"

"Sure gorgeous," he replied, "and if you come over here and let me take a good long look at how beautiful you've become, it'll be on the house. How's that sound?"

Shannon shifted her weight from one foot to another, her hips shifting their angle forcing the men behind her to lift their gaze from her shoes to the soft curves under her skirt. She took one step backward and walked slowly and confidently around the bar, glancing over her shoulder to savor the attention she was getting from the men at the table.

After being cooped up with kids for years, she wasn't the inhibited little Catholic girl she once was. Her husband, Liam McAllister was a long-haired Scotsman that lived life according to a simple credo. "Do whatever you want, so long as you're not harming anyone else." He was fifteen years older than she was and had lived and traveled all over the world. He was a sharp contrast to the strict upbringing she had received.

There were a few other patrons in the bar, mostly men, all of which gave her a good looking-over. Most were discrete as they drank and oogled, but a few were clearly undressing her in their minds. Shannon noticed there was also an attractive woman with a couple of businessmen in the corner that also clearly appreciated Shannon's appearance.

Shannon, walked around to where the bartender was standing, took a few steps back from the bar and took a wide stance. The thin material on the skirt stretched tight against her long legs which were accented with the heels. She swayed her hips slowly from side to side, and wiggled her shoulders causing her breasts to sway gently.

"Hell Shannon," the bartender panted, "that's enough of a show for two drinks....you're more beautiful now than you were when I first carded you when you turned twenty-one."

"Thanks Jimmy," she replied, "that's really nice to hear after two kids."

She took a seat at a table midway between the first bunch of men at the table and the bar. The group of men resumed their obvious admiration of her beauty but were more subtle than before.

Liam showed up after Shannon had finished less than half her drink. She knew Liam liked to show her off, that's why he liked her dressing this way. He wasn't threatened at all by other men, in fact it turned him on knowing that other men desired her.

"You're looking especially fetching today," Liam said as he approached her table, stopping right next to her, his hips just above eye level for her.

"Well then, why don't you make yourself comfortable hon., and I'll fetch you a drink," she replied. "Hopefully you'll enjoy the view, it seems most everyone else did when I got a drink earlier."

"Can't wait to hear all about," he said, "bourbon on the rocks, please."

She stood slowly, leaning toward him in order to afford him an unobstructed view of her cleavage, which was also noticed by the men at the next table. When she got to the bar, she rested on her elbows, her ankles side by side and arched her back causing her backside to become the focal point. She placed her drink order with the bartender, with more than one set of eyes fixed on her bum.

When she returned to the table Liam said, "not wearing any undies again today dear?"

"Well I was hoping I wouldn't have any need for them since we have the evening to ourselves," she said, "the kids are with my mother."

Liam's left eyebrow lifted as his mind raced with possibilities. "What exactly did you have in mind m'Lady," allowing a hint of Scottish accent to flavor his words.

Shannon told Liam that she had already eaten something with her mother when she dropped of the kids and that it was up to him as far as what he wanted to do about dinner. They decided to order several appetizers and dine lightly. The bar began to fill up quickly. The waitress took their food order but Shannon told her they'd get their own drinks when they were ready.

After a short time, Shannon said, "Stay here dear, where you can appreciate the view a little better, I'll go get us another round."

"I'm not about to argue with the likes of you," Liam replied.

Most of the crowd parted naturally as she made her way to the bar, but as she stepped closer there was a man engaged in conversation that did not see her approach. He was well-dressed, tall and athletic. He excused himself and took a step backward as soon as she made her presence known. This still permitted very little room for her to squeeze past which was just the sort of opportunity she wanted to pique Liam's interest.

Feeling Liam's eyes following her every move, she made eye contact with the handsome stranger and turned her back to him as she slid by. She "accidentally" bumped the drink of the man who had been chatting with him, causing a minor commotion with the attention being focused on the chap that had spilled his drink. With her diversion in full swing, she pressed back against the tall man, making sure her delightful bum pressed firmly into his prominent package. He didn't yield an inch. It was like pushing against a brick wall with a penis. Her efforts to regain her balance on provided additional pressure to his manhood.

Once her balance was regained and the diversion began to settle, she spun around to the stranger, and apologized while pretending to make sure her blouse hadn't become unbuttoned, which, as planned focused his attention on her cleavage. Being the gentleman that he was he insisted that she accept his apology for not providing such a lady with enough room to make her way.

"Are you saying I need a lot of room?" Shannon said matter-of-factly, taking advantage of the stranger's well-intentioned verbal blunder.

"Not at all, please..." he begged, "my name is Jaime, please allow me to buy you a drink and accept my most sincere apologies. I'll even bring it to your table."

"I will take you up on that," Shannon said with authority. "I'm sitting right over there with that man," as she pointed to Liam. "The bartender knows what I'm drinking."

"Consider it done," Jaime promised.

By the time he delivered the drink, Shannon had already explained what happened to Liam, who just laughed. "My what a tangled web you weave," Liam said to her. Knowing full well what she was up to, knowing he could only sit back and enjoy her orchestrating the evening's entertainment.

Liam stood and shook Jaime's hand and invited him to sit with both of them for a while. Shannon sat with her legs crossed, the slit of her skirt opened between her thighs invited Jaime's gaze to drink in the view. Laim seemed genuinely friendly and not threatened in the least by his presence so he made himself comfortable.

The three of them chatted for a while, a waitress finally made her way to the table, and more food and drink was ordered. Jaime insisted he pay for everything as Shannon permitted the slit in the front of her skirt to open just a bit more.

As it turned out, Jaime was on a boys-weekend-out with a bunch of his friends. They were staying at the Marriott across the street in a rather large suite so they could party all weekend. He invited Liam and Shannon to join them but he warned them that Shannon would probably be the only woman there. "I'm sure non of the guys will mind, I just didn't want you to feel uncomfortable," Jaime explained to Shannon.

As much as Jaime hated too, he excused himself from the table and the ever-improving view of Shannon's legs. It seemed like she was intentionally allowing the split in the skirt to gradually rise on her thighs. "No," Jaime thought to himself, "the liquor must be affecting my perception, she wouldn't be trying to tease me with her husband sitting right there."

Shortly afterward, Jaime and his mates left the bar, re-extending his invitation to Shannon and Liam as they all left. "They all seem like a nice enough bunch," Shannon said as the bunch headed out the door and across the street.

"Honey, if you'd like to go that's fine with me," Liam assured her. "Sounds like it could be fun, a half-dozen guys in a room with you looking like a million bucks...."

"Well, if you're going to put it like that," Shannon smiled wryly, "let me go to the ladies room and we'll head over if you're done eating."

"Ready whenever you are hon," Liam responded.

When Shannon returned from the ladies room, they both headed across the street into the lobby of the large Marriott. They followed the directions that Jaime had given them. They could hear music and muffled sounds from a television outside the suite. Shannon knocked and she and Liam entered a room filled with energetic conversation and plenty of stares at Shannon.

There was a soft-core rental movie on the large screen TV, which one of the guys quickly turned off and apologized for. "Jaime told us that he invited you but we didn't really thing you'd show up," he explained, "my name is Tom," extending his hand to both Shannon and Liam.

"It doesn't bother me," Shannon said, "this is your suite and your weekend to play, please feel free to put it back on if you want."

Tom looked at Jaime, who looked at Liam and in unspoken guy language there was a consensus that it really was alright and that Shannon wasn't just being polite.

They guys all knew each other well, so there was a lot of laughter, a lot of drinking and a lot of staring Shannon as she walked around chatting with everyone. After an hour or so, several of the guys were sitting down with their drinks and chatting while the soft-core movies continued.

Shannon took a break from standing in the heels and sat down on the overstuffed chair. "That's kind of hot," she said during a threesome scene with two men and a woman. The conversation with the guys fell silent. "Well, it is, don't you think?" she asked.

"Looks like she's having a great time to me," Tom said while raising his drink as a toast. "I'll drink to that said one of the other guys.

Then next scene showed a stripper bumping and grinding at a bachelor party. "I love this song," Shannon said. Her legs were crossed but she started swinging one leg to the beat. She got up to get herself another drink and lost her balance landing in the laps of two of the guys on the couch. The guys attempted to maintain a gentlemanly decorum, but they had just been watching a naked woman on TV and now there was a living, breathing one in their laps.

Shannon had spilled their drinks and was apologetic. "Here, let me get you guys fresh drinks," she offered. All eyes followed her hips as she made her way to the bar. "I feel really bad about that guys," she said. Liam could see that she was a bit drunk and settled back to see what would happen next.

As Shannon bent over the couch to hand the guys their drinks she wiggled her shoulders, her breast jiggled in the low cut blouse. "I hope you guys will forgive me," she teased. The jaws of both men dropped.

"This movie stuff is getting old," Shannon stated loud enough for everyone to hear, "if someone will crank up the music a little perhaps I can liven up your weekend." Two of the guys bolted for the stereo as Shannon turned around and bent over to turn the TV off. Her ass was the center of attention when she looked back and said to the guys on the couch, "I hope you don't mind." The guys just shook their heads no as if they were connected by a string.

Shannon started moving with the beat as the music rose. The six friends and Liam followed her every move, each one of them thinking the same thing. "I don't know where she's going with this," Liam said to Jaime, "she's never done anything like this before, looks like she's feeling no pain tonight."

Shannon worked her way over to the couch and turned her back to the guys she had fallen on earlier. She took a wide stance, glanced over her shoulder, bent her knees and stuck her ass out, bumping and grinding to the beat easily within reach of both men. She reached back and smoothed the fabric on both cheeks. She slid her hands down the sides of her legs and when she slid them back up she slid the skirt up as well, the hemline falling just shy of baring her ass to them.

The guys starting clapping and encouraging her to go further and she was getting into all of the attention. One guy reached in his pocket and pulled out a dollar bill. He waved it in the air, catching Shannon's attention. She turned around and strutted right up to him. "A dollar?" she said, "OK big spender, here's a dollar's worth..." She reached up and undid the top button on her blouse which was enough to expose the lacey tops of her bra.

It seemed like every guy in the room reached for his wallet at the same time. Five and ten dollar bills were waving everywhere. "Looks like everyone wants a little show," Shannon said, "what do you think honey?" glancing over at Liam. The look on her face told him that she was ready to go through with it. He laughed and said, "You go right ahead and do whatever you want dear."

"I've got a twenty here for the shirt" one guy offered. Another guy chimed in and said, "here's another twenty for the skirt. No one was sure when she was going to put an end to the show so no one pushed to hard, everyone's manners were excellent considering what was happening. This made Shannon very comfortable and very appreciated.

She danced up the guy with the first twenty dollar offer and pushed him back into a chair. "Here you go, I hope you enjoy it," she said as she began unfastening the buttons on her blouse. The lace bra framed her 38C breasts perfectly. She put both hands on the guy's shoulders and dangled them inches from his face for quite a while. As she pushed herself back from him she glanced down at his lap which was displaying a prominent bulge.

She spun around and danced over the guy holding the twenty had had offered for her skirt. She crossed her arms over her breasts and as she approached him she slid her hands down, cupping then squeezing each breast then continuing to slide down her tummy. She was a little self-conscious about her belly after having two children, but these guys showed no signs of disappointment..

Shannon reached around to her side and untied the waist. She turned around, took a wide stance again and shoved her ass inches from the guy's face. She opened the skirt and let the fabric slide down of her backside and drop to the floor. Another guy leaned over on the couch to get a better view of the matching white thong panty separating Shannon's cheeks and covering the prominent pubic mound that could be easily viewed from behind.

She spun around and slid her hands up in her hair, crossing her legs and striking poses befitting a professional model. Everyone, including Liam was ready for this to go to the next level. I have a twenty here for the bra another guy offered, Shannon looked around the room, "are there any more offers?" she queried, "you guys must not want to see what's behind this beautiful lace bra," she teased as she cupped and squeezed her breasts.

"Here's another twenty" someone shouted..... "I have a twenty here too," said another... "make that sixty bucks" another chimed in.

"Well that's a lot more like it guys," she said, "you have to understand, I've never done anything like this before." If her intention was to raise the energy level even higher, it worked like a charm. She strutted in a wide circle all around the room making sure everyone got a chance to see her removing the bra. She stopped right in front of the guy that had made the first offer and let it fall to the floor.

Liam, as well as everyone else in the room could see just how excited she was now, her nipples were stiff, pulling the skin of her breasts tight. She moved around the room, giving everyone a close-up view. The guys on the couch were afforded the best view as the hung down, swinging back and forth as she bent over.

"Let's not quibble any further," shouted one of the men, "here's a hundred-dollar bill for the panties!"

"I'll match that..." said another guy. "Hell, so will I...." said yet another.

"So you want to see what I have under this little thong," she taunted. There was a unified response by everyone in the room. "Mmmmmm, I may as well take them off anyway," she said, "they're a bit damp anyway..."

She pointed to the first guy who offered a hundred dollars... "come here big guy," she said. The man responded as if in a trance. She took him by the hand a lead him to the center of the room. "Feel this..." she said, guiding his hand. The man slid his hand down the front of her panties and between her smooth legs. "Oh my god, she is soaking wet!" he yelled.

"Go ahead, you can take them off," she said as she turned her back to him. He immediately dropped to his knees so her ass would be at face-level. The other guys were cheering him on.... She glanced over at Liam to see that he was smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

His hands slid up the sides of her legs which sent a shiver of excitement through her body. She felt his hands on either side of her hips and the light sensation of her panties falling to the floor around her heels. She reached back and placed her hand on the guy's head to steady herself as she stepped out of the damp panties. After she had stepped free of them, she kept her hand on the guy's head, spread her legs wide, bent over and pulled his head tight against her ass. He wasted no time probing her smoothly shaven labia with his tongue. She stepped backward a half-step and bent her knees so that he was practically sitting directly under her.

The other guys all started clapping and cheering which brought her back to the reality that she was naked in a room with seven guys and horny as hell.

"Twenty dollars for a lap dance," bid one of the guys with cash in hand. She stepped away from the man who had been licking her, his face glistening with her juices.

The man was seated on a hardwood chair next to Liam. As she made her approach she glanced down at his pants to make sure he was sporting an erection. "Hon, if I straddle you in those pants they are going to have one big wet spot on them, you have exactly ten seconds to get them off..." she commanded. The man stood and stripped off his trousers and was re-seated in less than eight seconds. "Oooooh, this man flies commando," she yelled, admiring his thick erection.

He sat up straight, his rod twitched at a forty-five degree angle. She pushed his legs together and sat on his lap more than a foot away from his cock. She placed her hands on his shoulders and slid her pelvis toward him until she felt the base of his shaft against her clitoris. "Mmmmmmmm," she purred as soon as she made contact, "you have one hard, hot cock Mister."

12