It's Complicated Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "I ..." Kim didn't know how to answer that.

- "You'll do the same. I know you will. You would never try to come between Chris and me. Don't you see why I love you too?"

Kim wasn't entirely sure what to make of that. To be fair, all three of us were basically taking a leap of faith, trusting that we could make this unusual triangle work. But she had been with Steve for so long that she didn't really know what healthy relationships looked like.

She hadn't had any close female friends for years now; Steve either fucked her girlfriends, or drove them away by trying to fuck them - or by constantly belittling Kim and treating her like a servant, or a slave. The women in the swap group - Diana, Julie and Terry - weren't her friends, either. They'd taken their cue from how Steve treated her, and dismissed Kim as a nonentity.

Mona, genius that she was, could see Kim's confusion and uncertainty. Realizing that further words weren't going to help, she got up and went to sit beside Kim - and then she hugged her.

***

I used travel and 'work pressure' excuses as often as I could, to avoid being home with Carol in the evening. When I was there, she kept insisting that we had to talk.

- "Communication is key." she said. Honestly - she did.

- "I'm still angry, Carol."

- "You've been punishing me for two weeks." she complained. "When is this going to end?"

- "Probably when I can look at you and not have the word 'anal' be the first thing that pops into my head."

- "Chris ... why can't you just get over it. It's just sex. I don't complain about you having sex with the other women, do I?"

No, I thought. You would have to care, first.

- "It isn't just sex, Carol. Steve is trying to antagonize and humiliate me - and you're helping him."

- "No, baby. You're wrong. I love you. And I want the old Chris back - my tender, romantic husband. Where is that man?" She tried to jolly me into a good mood with a big smile and some baby talk.

The next night, she wore a sheer nightgown that I'd bought for her years ago. It did little to conceal her body, and only emphasized her curves, especially her big breasts.

She wasn't going to stop trying to get me back in bed. This approach, I had to admit, was better than the whining or the little girly voice.

- "Alright." I said. "I'll meet you upstairs."

- "Really?" Her face lit up.

- "Yeah. Get the lube out, and get yourself ready."

She'd already taken two steps before my words registered. She turned around. "Wait - what?"

- "Get the lube." I repeated. "I'm going to reclaim my territory."

- "Umm ... that's not ..."

- "It's very important; that's what you told me. Psychologically speaking, I have to reclaim my territory, you said. That may help with my anger, and then we can get back to normal."

Carol's lips moved, but she didn't know what to say. Her own words were coming back to haunt her. I didn't really want to have anal sex, but it was preferable to having her expect me to go down on her, or be romantic.

I joined her in the bedroom.

- "Kneel on the bed." I told her.

- "Can you ... warm me up a bit, first?" She was hoping for oral.

- "Sure." I said. I applied a healthy quantity of lube to my finger, and rubbed it over her anus. Then I inserted that finger into her asshole.

Her heavy breasts swung beneath her; I didn't touch them. Her pussy was wide open, presented to me - I didn't touch it. Instead, I stuck a second finger in her ass. I was surprised by how tight it was.

I eventually got a third finger inside her, which elicited a groan. I applied a liberal amount of lube to my dick, and slowly pushed it into her ass.

In my humble opinion, anal sex is overrated. I don't know, though; maybe it's different if you do it with someone you love.

***

Sometimes, opportunity knocks just a little bit too early. A spacious condo became vacant in the same building where Mona lived. Her two-bedroom apartment was quite nice, and it would have been perfect for two, but if Kim was going to join us, it just wasn't big enough - even without the issue of who would be sleeping with whom. Mona and I also agreed that if the three of us were going to work out, we had to find a place that would belong to us all, equally.

So we brought Kim in right away, and went to see the condo.

- "No pressure." I said.

- "Absolutely." agreed Mona. "If you don't like it, or if you're just not ready for something like this, then ... no worries. We don't have to do this now."

Kim had said that she wanted to be with us. She knew that it was a three-way deal. But it's one thing to agree in principle - it's very different when the reality smacks you in the face.

The condo in question was one floor below the penthouse. It was bright, clean, and spacious: three bedrooms and a den, a large kitchen, and a second bathroom in addition to the main bath attached to the master bedroom. I may be a male, but I could tell that that was a major selling point for my two lovers.

Mona loved the kitchen. Both of them liked the balcony, and the view. Mona took the realtor to the other side of the condo so that Kim could have some peace and quiet to think.

- "She did that deliberately, didn't she?" said Kim.

- "Yes. I can go, too, if you'd like to be alone."

- "No." She took hold of my hand. Kim was silent for a few moments, looking out over the balcony. She wasn't seeing the view, though; she had that thousand-mile stare. I gave her time, alone with her thoughts.

Mona returned, without the realtor. I didn't have to say anything; she stood on my other side, and took my hand as well.

Kim blinked, and came back.

- "I'm sorry."

- "Don't be."

- "What if ..." she began - then she hesitated. Mona and I waited patiently. No pressure. Kim turned to face us. "What if I said that I would like it - living here. The three of us."

Mona reached out and took her opposite hand. "Are you sure, sweetie? I don't want you to feel like we pushed you into this."

- "No. I don't feel pressured at all. That's ... that's what is so unfamiliar. I haven't had the freedom to choose like this for a long time. It's a bit daunting - but exciting, too."

- "Can you picture us living here?" I asked.

- "Yes." said Kim. "I can see the three of us sitting out here, wearing sunglasses. And I can see Chris in the kitchen, preparing a meal, while Mona and I sit at the island with a glass of wine ..."

- "I like the way you think." said Mona.

- "Wait a sec - I'm the only one cooking?" I said.

- "We'll take turns." said Kim.

We strolled back inside.

- "Which bedroom would you want?" asked Mona.

- "The smaller one, I think." said Kim. "You should have the master."

- "Me? What about Chris?"

- "Kim is right, love. You have a king-sized bed that would barely fit in the other rooms. Plus you'll need the closet space. You do have a lot of clothes. And shoes."

- "But Kim will need closet space, too!"

Kim shook her head. "Not really. I wouldn't bring my whole wardrobe. I'll be leaving behind most of the revealing stuff that Steve made me wear." She turned to me. "Unless you want me to keep them."

- "No. If there are clothes that I want you to wear, we'll buy them - after we talk about what you're comfortable with."

Kim smiled. She looked so happy, so adorable, that I had to hug her. I pulled Mona in, too.

- "I think I'm going to love it here." she said.

Between the deposit and the purchase of two new beds (queen-sized), I used up most of my remaining cash.

***

It was time for the next swap. I briefly considered calling in sick, so that I wouldn't have to go - and then immediately thought better of it. Carol was going to fuck Steve on Wednesday, even if I deprived her of a swap party.

But Kim was going to be there - and I didn't want her to have to put out for any of the other men. I couldn't leave her alone.

So we went.

Paul and Terry were hosting. Steve was his usual asshole self. He claimed Carol the moment we arrived, taking her by the hand and leading her off into another room.

I said hello to the others. Diana tried to 'claim' me, but I wouldn't let her take my hand.

- "Sorry." I said. "I have plans for today."

Paul was hovering over Kim (probably under orders from Steve), but she was shaking her head. I went over to her, and held out my hand. She smiled, and took it.

- "The fuck?" said Paul.

- "New rules." I said. "Get used to it."

- "Well, shit ..." said Julie.

I took Kim to a bedroom, closed the door behind us, and locked it. I turned to her.

- "This is the last swap - for both of us. We're never doing this again."

Kim smiled. "Both of us?"

I took her in my arms. "Both of us. We're a team, love."

- "Chris ... Steve did it again. He ... had sex with me before we left home. He ..."

- "Came inside you?"

- "I'm sorry." She lowered her head.

I put a finger under her chin, and gently lifted it.

- "Don't be. Last swap. Ever."

Kim suddenly lunged forward, and kissed me. It was a bit awkward, but I understood her intent, even if she did bruise my upper lip. She also wrapped her arms around me.

- "I love you." she said.

I kissed her forehead. "And I love you, Kim. Shall we play a scene?"

She was surprised. "But I can't ..."

- "What's my name?"

- "Chris ..." The look she gave me was nothing short of adoring. She practically melted.

I opened the window, and then popped out the screen.

- "Out you go." I said. "I'll help you."

Kim and I escaped from Paul and Terry's house by climbing out the window. We ran to my car (Kim was giggling) and got in.

"A scene doesn't have to be sexual." I told her, "But most of them will be, because you're so beautiful, and you turn me on so much. That said, I'm also your lover - so we can do intimate things whenever you want. But today is important."

- "Oh?"

I drove us to a small park with a playground. Like so many of these public facilities, it was practically deserted. I took Kim to the swings, and sat us down side by side.

- "There are things we have to talk about." I said.

- "Alright."

- "This isn't really a scene. I just wanted to be alone with you."

She smiled. "I can't say no to that."

- "But this is serious, Kim."

- "Understood."

- "You have to be ready to move out. I don't want you to be anywhere near Steve when the papers are presented. I don't ever want you to be hit again."

Kim reached up, then, to gently touch my cheek.

"I want you to be safe." I continued. "So that means ready to move."

- "I will be."

- "Okay. But you need to know a few more things. I won't have much money. Carol will get half of everything, and I don't want her to get much - which means that I won't have much."

- "I don't need your money, Chris."

I kissed her. "I knew that you didn't care. It's just one more reason to love you. But I wanted you to know: Mona has to support her mother, who's in a retirement home in Florida. I'm going to lose half of what I have left to Carol. Things may be a little ... tight, for a while."

She touched my cheek again, and smiled. "I don't care. Ramen. Kraft dinner. We can get by."

- "You've thought about this?"

- "Every day. I'll get money from Steve, but it may take a long time. You and Mona are like saviours for me. I'll be happy to pay you back when I can."

- "We're not counting." I said. "But ... are you aware that Mona is ... bi?"

- "She told me." said Kim. "And I've been ... thinking about it. But ..."

- "But?"

- "Don't force me, Chris. Please? Don't make it part of a scene."

- "I won't."

- "Mona is wonderful. I'm ... almost in awe of her. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to have sex with her."

- "You don't have to."

- "Mmm ..."

We dawdled at the park, and then drove back to Paul and Terry's house. When we came in the front door, we found Diana, Julie, Terry, and Richard all sitting in the living room - fully clothed.

- "Umm ... hello." I said.

Diana glared at me.

- "You should probably sit down." she said.

Kim and I took over the open love seat.

- "Trouble?" I asked.

Diana frowned.

- "I think that this swap club is just about done - don't you?"

*****