It's Good To Be Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Jessie... my best friend with benefits.
6.9k words
4.52
36.3k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
373 Followers

"Awwwww fuck... cum already Jam. I still gotta go meet Deano yet."

That's me, Francis Jamanski, better known as Jam. 50% polish and 50% Italian and 100% fucked up. When I'm getting ready to fuck a new girl for the 1st time, I jokingly ask them if they want an Italian sausage or a kielbasa. Some, just don't get the analogy. I'm one week post high school graduation, getting ready to start working full time Monday morning at our friend's landscape company.

Anyhow, here I am, flat on my back with my regular fuck buddy, Jessie, riding me cowgirl style as if she's in a competition to save her own life. Jessie and I have been fuckin quite a bit for the past 8 months or so, even though she has a full-time boyfriend. Well, maybe not quite full time, because she seems to be with me almost as much as she's with him. Anyhow, let me bust my nut really quick here and then we'll get back to story time in a minute.

"Sorry baby, I forgot. Just give me a minute."

I gripped her shapely waist and assisted as she continued to act like a human pogo stick, bouncing her body up and down my rigid cock, bottoming out with each stroke. The sweat had built up on her forehead as she threw her head back, forcefully pushing her pelvis up and down. Her fingers were interlocked with mine, while I had a firm hold on the sexy curve of her waist.

"Fuckkkkkkk, it feels like it's gonna poke outta my belly button...ahhhhhhhhhh."

She loves to talk dirty and it really get's me worked up every time.

"Here it comes baby."

I gripped her waist a bit tighter and pulled her pelvis down as far on my cock as I could get it as I pumped her tight cunt full of my 18-year-old jizz. Her pussy is tight to the point, that cum is squirting outta her by the time I shot my 3rd dose deep inside. I can feel our combined sex juices dripping down my balls, onto my clean bed sheets. Fuck me anyhow, more god damn laundry. No sooner had my cock stopped spewing nut butter, Jessie was rolled off me, gathering her clothes. I sorta felt bad. Okay, so maybe not so bad, but whatever. She was ditching me to go see her real boyfriend. Who the fuck does shit like that? Whatever.

I hopped out of bed, with jizz still dripping outta my piss eye and down my shaft, while I tried to grab her by the waist and keep her here, but she wiggled away as she was pulling up her panties. In her hasty attempt to leave, she didn't even go to the bathroom and try to remove my spunk from her cunt. She must really be in a hurry. If it hadn't been for our sordid and demented relationship, I would almost feel bad, but I told her anyhow.

"Sorry baby, I forgot all about the Deano thing. What is it that's happening again."

She looked at me knowingly, as she's already warned me a handful of times, but I love that face she makes, so I set myself up to see it. She's soooooo fuckin cute.

"He's leaving at 5am tomorrow with his family to make the trip back east for 2 weeks of vacation."

I tried to act all nonchalant and cool, knowing it was a major fail.

"Oh yeah, that's right. I think you told me something like that."

She gave me one of those looks that was fake perturbed, then giggled.

"I won't be but an hour. All I gotta do is give him a quick blowy and tell him I love him. Wait up for me and I'll make it worth your time."

Trust me, it's already been worth my time. She was still in a frantic state of dressing, despite the fact that it was midnight. She's working at the local ice cream shop for the summer before she leaves for college this fall. She knocked off an hour early, so she could give me a quick fuck before she goes to blow her boyfriend goodbye. Yeah, I know, pretty fucked up, but when the need arises, the need must be fulfilled. And that's where Jam rises to the occasion. She gave me 1 last little kiss and was bolting out the door, but not before I gave her a playful little spank.

"Hey mister, watch that stuff. You're gonna damage the goods."

We both giggled. She'll be back. I plop back on the bed with my cock slowly deflating and my heart rate finally going down to the normal zone. Maybe I should take a moment, so you can get to know Jessie a bit better.

** HOW IT ALL STARTED**

I first met Jessie in kindergarten. The first few days, I don't think I even noticed her, but on sept 5th, my mom brought in cupcakes for everybody to celebrate my birthday. Just so happens, Jessie's mom did the same thing. We thought it was the coolest thing in the world that we were born on the same day. With 2 helpings of cupcakes, my class of 20 kids tormented our teacher with a double sugar high. No doubt, we didn't learn much that day.

Anyhow, Jessie and I became good friends. All through elementary and junior high, we hung out all time. It really helped that she could be a tomboy as much as she could be a little girl. During that time, I know for sure that we were crushing on each other, but neither of us really understood that particular feeling. No matter what came up, nothing came between us all the way through the end of our junior year of high school.

We were each other's date for every dance that came up all through the years. Prom, homecoming, Sadie Hawkins. You name the occasion and we went together. We always had a great time. Things changed on the 1st week of school in our senior year. Deano Maratelli showed up as the new kid in town...literally. All the way from New York. He was in 5 of Jessie's classes and they soon started having google eyes towards each other. Please gag me with a fork.

Just like that, my bestest buddy had a boyfriend. Seriously though, the only real difference was that I didn't have a dance partner. Other than that, things were still good. Deano was a good dude, but we never really connected on a buddy level. We both played on the lacrosse and ice hockey teams for our school. On the team, we got along great and we were unstoppable. But there just wasn't chemistry for us to be pals away from sports.

Thanksgiving came around and Deano's family headed back north during the weeklong break from school. I had just gotten back from hanging out with the guys, when I saw Jessie sitting on the beach chair, just outside the door to my place. My place... happens to be a finished apartment in my parent's basement. Complete with huge bathroom, king sized bed and full kitchen. There's a door in the walkout basement, so I can come and go without having to tromp upstairs and out the front door.

Upon seeing me, Jessie got up and gave me the compulsory kiss on the check as she always did. I opened the door and we plopped down on my overstuffed couch and turned on the tv. Not to anything specific, but just out of habit. We started talking about anything and everything. She was sitting perpendicular to me with her feet on my lap, while I massaged them. Then she hit me with a lightning bolt of a question.

"Jam, how come you and I never really went out?"

"We go out all the time."

"No, like on a date. All the time we've spent together, and we never explored the idea that we were almost like boyfriend and girlfriend. How can that be?"

I really didn't know what to say. I knew that I felt the same thing, but why didn't we ever address it. We still crushed on each other all the way to the end of 11th grade, but how did we never address it?

"I don't know Jessie. I guess it just sort passed right by us."

"Yeah I know."

She looked off in a daze as if she were really contemplating something. She looked perplexed.

"What is it baby? You can tell me."

"I don't know. I guess I just have bunch of unfulfilled questions and unknowns, ya know? What would things be like right now if we had seen the sign?"

"Well, hindsight is 20/20. Ole Deano is your man now anyhow. You can't change the past."

She suddenly turned my way and looked very serious.

"No, you can't change the past, but you sure can shape our own future. And I want more of you in my future."

"Okay, like how. The only thing we don't do is go to the school dances anymore. Other than that, everything is the same."

A quick personality change took place and she looked vulnerable and nervous. She looked down, then back up to me with puppy eyes.

"Please bear with me while I say this and don't think any less of me, okay? It's hard enough to say it out loud."

That sorta made me a bit nervous. Those are some serious vibes she's giving off. I took her hand and locked our fingers together, giving her as much comfort as possible.

"Tell me Jessie. You know I won't judge."

She took a deep breath and held it for a moment and then let out a long sigh. She looked back down and then back up to me with uncertainty in her eyes, but she preceded to speak, despite her hesitation.

"Well, I've been having sex with Deano for a month or so now and..."

She stopped to gather her thoughts and I stayed silent, not wanting to rush her.

"It's good and all, but there is something missing."

Another deep breath and long sigh, I stayed silent, letting her spill the beans.

"It's been really bad the last couple days, because every time I look at him while were... doing it...I... uhhhhhhhhhh..."

She couldn't take her eyes off mine no matter what. I squeezed her hand a bit tighter in hopes of easing her distress.

"What Jessie? Tell me what you see?"

My heart raced as I waited for her response.

"You Jam. I see you. No matter what I do, every time he and I... you know... I see you."

Her face turned red with embarrassment and she tried to look away. I softly put my fingers to her chin and turned her head back to face me, but she couldn't look me in the eye. I maneuvered my head to a bit below hers and forced the eye contact. They were a bit glassy as if she might cry, but she just admitted something pretty heavy. She really did feel the same way I did, but it took all these years to realize it.

"I'm flattered Jessie and I think we both just missed the signals. I feel the same way about you. So where does this leave us?"

"Well, I've given it a lot of thought. I think we need to make up for lost time."

Her posture straightened, and she seemed to regain her self control and confidence. Is she saying what I think she's saying. She gave me a very serious look and continued.

"I want you. All of you. I wanna have sex with you. I wanna do it doggie style and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I wanna do it in the bed and the shower and on the kitchen table. I wanna give you blowjobs and I want you to lick my twinkie."

Everything was sounding good until the twinkie part, which made me giggle and raise my eyebrows. She quickly jumped right back in.

"What? That's all I've ever called it."

"Sorry, I just wasn't prepared for that term. I know some girls have cute names and yours is the cutest."

I gave her a big hug and she was more than willing to hug me back with a great deal of love. It felt great. No doubt it was meant to be. She leaned back and sighed deeply, finally getting all that pressure off her chest.

"Okay, Jessie, how do we do this?"

She took me by the hand and hurriedly dragged me to my bedroom. She stopped me at the foot of my bed and we stood there, facing each other, preparing for the moment of truth. In a flash, we were literally ripping each other's clothes off with items flying everywhere. It was like one of those tv movies when the guy and girl finally realized they're meant to be together.

She had been in some gym shorts and t-shirt with sports bra underneath. When I lifted the bottom of the sports bra up, she lifted her arms in approval. Those gorgeous boobs tumbled right out, and I gasped in response. She covered up really quick as if to be ashamed by something.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Who, easy. Nothing baby, don't cover them up. I'm just happy to finally get to see them."

She hesitated for a moment before dropping her arm and looking down to my junk and giving me a peculiar eye. She pointed at my cock which was now fully engaged.

"And I didn't think I'd ever get to see that thing either. It's just like all the girls have said."

I was stunned. Girls talk about my dick?

"What the fuck Jessie? You chicks talk about my junk?"

"Calm down. It's no different than you guys comparing notes about the girls you've been with. We look out for one another, just like guys. Just get over it. Besides, he's kinda... Cute."

Great, I've got a cute cock. Not a manly cock, not a studly cock, but a...cute...cock. Oh boy.

I guess I should finally get around to describing Jessie, so you can get a visual on what's standing before me. Jessie is 5'-10" tall, very leggy and goes about 145. She has generous curves to go along with some 34D cup boobs. They're very firm, yet gently saggy. She's curvy, but not to the point of being chubby, just firm and healthy. Her dark hair is dyed jet black and she keeps the tips colored with neon blue coloring. She usually wears her shoulder length hair in a pony tail and sports bang curled into her eyes. I've always found her very sexy.

As for myself, I'm 6' and about 170 lbs. I am a lean athlete and keep my blonde hair cut in a surfer shag. I've been given the gift of having a 7" cock with has a slight outward curve to it and a nice low hanging fruit bag. We're both very tan, with her snow-white tan lines in deep contrast to her golden skin. We spend a lot of time on our family's boats and wave runners, and she's always wearing a bikini. My cock is the hardest it's ever been. I was suddenly nervous and spit out something funny to say, knowing she would see the joke.

"Okay, well, that was fun. Let's get you gathered up and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Not hardly mister."

She bust out in a huge grin and lunged onto my body, with her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my torso. Her momentum was too much for me and it pushed me backwards, landing on my bed with her on top of me. The impact knocked me breathless for a brief moment, but the feeling of all that skin in contact with mine, felt wonderful. I felt the heat emanating from her pussy as it was resting firmly to my cock. We engaged in our first kiss and it was absolutely perfect, without any of that awkwardness that can accompany the first time.

Our tongues were intertwined as they spent some time in her mouth and then some time in mine. She knew how to kiss very well, thanks to plenty of practice with Deano. Fuck Deano, it's my time now buddy... sorry. The tip of my tongue grazed across the front of her braces which sent chills down my spine. I love kissing girls with braces and I really get off and having them suck my cock and seeing my jizz strings all squished inside them. It's a fucked-up fetish, but it is what it is. She pulled back momentarily.

"Sorry about that. Hopefully these dumb old braces won't stab your tongue. I can't wait to get these things off in December."

"No. Actually, I love them. I think they're sexy and it sorta. ... gets me off."

"Seriously? That's soooooo fucked up."

"Yeah, I know, but that's just something I happen to like."

I started to name all the girls I hooked up with, all of whom had braces and her eyes got wide. I didn't actually tell her that I hooked up with all of them, more along the lines that we dated briefly or hung out together. But I'm sure she knew that sex was always on the forefront. I continued.

"I love how slutty it looks when a girl has cum strings stuck all that shiny metal. It just makes my dick hard."

She got a devious look on her face and her body slid down a bit as she proceeded to tease me. She began to lick and nibble all over my neck which didn't take long to lead to my chest and nipples. Most girls love to have their nipples sucked and licked, but they have no idea that guys love the very same thing. Jessie did it well and had me squirming around in ecstasy. Her trail of licks and kisses continued down my stomach as she continued to slide further down my body.

It finally got to a point where she was teasing me, all around the perimeter of my cock, but never zeroing in on the target. She had finally positioned herself on her stomach, between my wide spread legs, as I lay on my back, reclined on a stack of pillows. My cock was bowed outward, with my knob facing my feet. She looked at it for a moment before she decided what to do."

"Cum strings on the braces, huh? Never heard that one before."

"Really? Deano hasn't told you that yet, huh?"

"Well, Deano isn't into living dangerously like you are, he won't let me...uhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"What? Seriously? Deano won't let you go down on him? And you stay with him...why?"

I just stuck that last part in there to keep the tension to a minimum. I could feel myself getting a bit nervous as she got closer to my cock. She gave me a playful pinch on the leg.

"Because he's a good boyfriend...other than that."

I continued to play it up a bit.

"That's fine, as long as you're happy. Most guys want things to be even. You take turns pleasing each other."

She looked a bit sheepish and ashamed as she refused to make eye contact. No fuckin way.

"You gotta be kidding me Jessie. He won't go down on you?"

She was quick to defend him...sorta. It didn't have a lot of heart in her response. It was just put out there to show that different people like different things.

"No. He wants to wait until the braces come off next month. He didn't think it was fair that I got the fun when he didn't"

It sorta made me mad to think about it like that. I love pleasing girls. Even if they aren't as good in return, I love eating pussy. But, it's not my life, it's hers. She's gonna get more than she bargained for with me though. She wants to make up for lost time and there's a lot of pussy eating that has been missed.

"Well baby, I'm gonna show you how it's done. I aim to please."

That got her smiling again as she refocused herself on my cock. It was twitching as the blood flowed with my heartbeat. She leaned forward, with her mouth open and our eyes blazing into each other's. She gently took my mushy knob in her mouth and wrapped her lips around the smooth brim of my helmet. She sucked gently and then slowly slid her sexy lips up and down my shaft, all while maintaining eye contact. It was the most blissful feeling in the world, and a long time coming.

She wasn't rushed and proceeded to give me the most intense blow job ever. She even switched it up a bit and jerked me off while studying her own actions. I almost giggled at how focused she was with the task before her. While her little fingers slid up and down my shaft, she looked at my cock from different angles, allowing herself to get better acquainted with it. Normally, I have good staying power and can hold off with my cum shot until I'm ready. But the overload of physical and visual stimulation was more than I could handle. Jessie sensed it and was quick to add some fun to the game.

"You're a minute man I see. Not what I expected from a guy with your reputation."

"Uhhhh...it's a bit more involved this time baby. Trust me, there'll be plenty more. The night is still young yet. But I wanna switch it up some. How about 2 shots on the face and then you can use the rest as mouthwash?"

"That's gross Jam. You wanna give me a facial?"

"It'll be great. You'll see. Just trust me."

She just shook her head as if she conceded but didn't really approve.

"The things us girls do for you guys. You better appreciate it. That's all I have to say."

She proceeded to pick up the pace and jerked me off in a fury of full length rapid strokes. I was more than satisfied with her abilities. She had the right amount of grip and speed. She has definitely practiced. Thanks again Deano. I felt my body tense up as my balls drew up tight. My cock began to twitch as my butt cheeks squeezed together.

"Okay, Yeah, baby. Here it comes."

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
373 Followers
12