It's Good to be Strong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers

"Wendy, we can't continue this way. I can't stand the thought of you with another man. I can't stand that you are risking having his baby, or catching a disease and bringing it home. I can't stand that you're doing things with him you would never do with---no wait. That's wrong. Things I wouldn't do with you. Most of all, I can't stand that it isn't me pushing whatever buttons he has found that are making you this happy, that are causing you to glow like you are."

It was Wendy's turn to stop short and be speechless. Gerald went on.

"I do love you. I'm sorry to have left you so alone during this campaign, and I'm sorry we didn't discuss it more. I didn't want it to cost me my marriage, but I can see now where it might. If we haven't gone too far down the wrong path, I'll do anything to get you back as my wife, and be your only lover. Anything."

Wendy didn't take long to answer. She took Gerald by the hand, and led him to the bedroom.

"Take your clothes off."

As he did she took several scarves from her dresser. She pressed his naked body back to the bed, and laid him out flat on his back. She tied a deep black scarf around his eyes. Then she kissed him on the lips, and whispered in his ear.

"You said anything. If you change your mind at any time, all you have to say is my name. Otherwise, you may not talk at all, unless I ask you a direct question, then you may answer. You are mine this afternoon. I intend to use you. I may even abuse you. You have the power to stop, just say my name. Nod if you understand."

Gerald nodded tentatively. Wendy tied his hands, one at a time to the headboard of the bed. As he began to object, Wendy reminded him "You said anything."

She continued to bind his feet, then stepped back to look at him. He was a handsome man, not overweight at all, but not what you might call buff. His dick was almost fully erect.

"Looks like he likes this!" she thought.

She started by teasing him, running light fingers along his chest, his inner thighs. Her touches encompassed an increasingly smaller radius around his now fully hard cock. She looked at it, so small compared to Oscar. She continued to tease him with her hands, but leaned her mouth over his throbbing little cock. In a quick but soft bob of her had, she had him fully engulfed in her mouth. Gerald's hips lurched, but she stayed with his cock. As he became accustomed to her velvety lips around him for a first time, Gerald began to settle in, and enjoyed this oral experience he had always considered taboo. As he relaxed, Wendy raked her teeth along his shaft, nibbling softly on his meat.

"What are you doing?" he rasped.

She broke her lip lock on his penis, reached up and slapped his face.

"What did I tell you about talking?"

"That it was not permitted."

"Am I completely understood?"

"Yes."

"This is your only warning. Fuck it up again, and I will leave you alone here, naked and bound for an hour."

She took of her blouse. She took off her bra as well, an again leaned over Gerald, his time brushing her breasts against his naked chest. This was a feeling she had always loved, and her nipples responded by hardening. Wendy moved her breasts up to Gerald's head, and dropped them around his face. She dipped one nipple into his eager mouth ordering him to lick it, and slapping his face again when he began aggressively. He slowed down on her instructions and licked and sucked her breasts as she commanded him. She then turned on the bed and resumed sucking his cock. She worked it aggressively, raking it with her teeth as before, licking it, taking it full into her mouth. She was disappointed when he couldn't reach near the back of her mouth. She had taken Oscar partially down her throat, and was hoping to really show Oscar what he had been missing by avoiding oral sex. What a pity that he'd never know it like Oscar did. She was pleased when he came in her mouth, and actually enjoyed the feel and taste of him spurting on her tongue. She milked him dry, then turned back to kiss him. He balked at the taste of his dick and cum on her breath.

"Oh, you don't like that? It was ok for me to taste your cum but you don't want it?" She grinned as she dared him. "Then maybe you'll taste my sex. Yes?"

He paused and then nodded that he would.

"Good, but first, you'll have to get over your reluctance to kiss me."

She pressed her lips hard against his, and opened his mouth with her tongue, which delved deep into his mouth carrying the flavor of his dick and cum. She forcefully continued the kiss, until he relaxed and appeared to enjoy it.

"Ok, baby...you like that now?"

He nodded that he did. She kissed him again.

"Good, you are ready for more then. It is time for you to give your first oral sex. But first you need to know, I will be sitting on your face, pressing my sex into your mouth."

She lowered her panties, and positioned herself over his face. He nodded again, though a bit more tentatively.

"And baby, as I do this, remember I was with Oscar all weekend. I haven't showered, and I am full of the last load he left, just before I drove home. So if you aren't ok with it, now is the time to back out, just say my name."

Gerald said nothing, and Wendy lowered her dripping sex down onto his face, and slid back and forth on his mouth until she felt his tongue emerge and begin to lick her pussy.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "you are soooooo gooood at this. Why haven't you been doing this for me every night?"

She eased her weight down on his mouth, and he responded by licking wildly. She was still sensitive from her weekend with Oscar, and it didn't take long to bring herself off while fucking her husband's mouth. She could feel juices oozing out of her pussy with each spasm, and knew Gerald was getting a huge taste of her lover, Oscar. He didn't slow down as she came, and Wendy marked this in her mind as the most satisfying sexual experience she had ever shared with Gerald. She noticed the more she demanded of men, the less she surrendered, the more they seemed to give her, and she liked that most of all.

Her cumming began to slow, and Wendy realized Gerald was again erect. She thought to herself how good he'd been, and decided he deserved a treat, and slid back to let his little penis slide into her oozing pussy. Gerald gasped, but Wendy really felt little sensation. She coveted Oscar's big cock even more now, and was even tempted to resume face fucking Gerald. She needed something aggressive and new. She needed something to give her something strong and physical. She decided to make the most of Gerald's small but very hard cock. She popped him out of her vagina, and sat right down down on his cock popping it into her virgin ass. He carried enough of her juices mixed with Oscar's cum that his cock was dripping with sex. Combined with his eager hardness and small girth and length, it was the perfect combination. She humped back and forth with him sliding in and out of her ass. He was obedient, and said nothing, but when he came he emitted a long and loud groan that Wendy was afraid might have gotten the attention of the entire neighborhood. It sent her over the edge, and wave of intense orgasm, racked her body causing her to jerk and squirm.

Physically spent, she lay beside her husband. Kissed his cheek, and untied his hands. As she showered, she considered the power she had just wielded over her husband, and the way she had physically guided Oscar to do her bidding as well. Power felt good, and she knew she would use it frequently in the future.

Wendy enjoyed her new found power. She in fact reveled in it. Gerald needed her in his life, maintaining the image of the good devoted wife, so that he could maintain the image that had gotten him elected. Wendy always demurred to Gerald's needs outside the home, as long as he submitted to hers in the bedroom. Gerald wasn't necessarily happy or eager to comply with her requests, but he never objected. He was quite used to being bound, blindfolded, slapped, and spanked. He had developed a talented tongue and was now expert at oral sex. He had even gotten used to following Oscar as a sexual dessert for Wendy, or as her clean-up slave.

Gerald continued to be was a rising star on the political scene. His work in the state legislature continued to be watched by his party leadership, and they urged him to run for a seat in Washington. He was afraid to be discovered, the master of his universe in congress a submissive slave to his petite wife's every whim at home might not be a contrast John Q. Public would accept, and vote for. Gerald wondered how he could extricate himself from the role of reluctant submissive. His answer moved in next door. His name was Jacques.

I didn't take much effort for Jacques to catch Wendy's eye. Jacques was a tall dark handsome cliché from France. He had moved to the area after taking an assignment at the French embassy. He was 6'2'', well built, and had a deep voice that boomed out across the back yard when he called his dog in. His wife had stayed in France until the children were out of school. Wendy couldn't keep her eyes off him when he was out in the yard, and the friendly greetings when they saw each other outside quickly became flirtatious. Wendy talked Gerald into inviting him over on Saturday night for barbecue. He was a charming man, and got along well with both Wendy and Gerald. When it was time to go, he shook Gerald's hand and kissed Wendy on her cheek. As he did, she reached around his waste and gently squeezed his ass just so Gerald couldn't see. She winked at Jacques, just to let him know it wasn't accidental, and grinned as she watched him walk home. He looked back several times, watching her linger to look at his ass. He lingered himself at his own front door, and instead of waving one last time, blew her a kiss.

Gerald was up early for a round of golf Sunday morning, and Wendy lounged with the paper still wearing her scant nightgown. She spotted Jacques coming in from his morning jog. He waved at Gerald as they passed in opposite directions. As he drew closer Wendy opened the living room drapes, posing with her arms outstretched pressing them open. She was a vision that stopped Jacques short. Her nightie barely covered her panties, and the string bikini underneath them left most of her luscious thighs, lean hip and firm ass cheeks in view. The top was sheer, and her breasts were barely hidden beneath the delicate fabric. Jacques stared as he slowly continued along the street. Wendy licked her lips. He pointed to the dog, then his house, she dropped the drapes back down and walked to the back deck, which overlooked the rear, side, and front walk of Jacques' house.

He came back out on the front walk after letting the dog in, and couldn't miss Wendy standing there. Just in case he misread her intentions, she untied the ribbon that held the fabric in front of her chest, and let the fabric fall open. Jacques walked over without letting his eyes leave Wendy, and she could feel the juices well up in her sex. He took his shirt off, as he walked up the steps, and followed Wendy inside. They no sooner made it into the kitchen than Jacques grabbed her and pulled their naked chests together. She kissed him hungrily. He lifted her onto the counter and helped her wiggle out of her panties. She grabbed him y the hair and drove his head into her eager pussy. She wrapped her legs around his head, and began to moan to encourage him. It didn't take much to encourage him, and he soon had her cumming on the counter.

He ripped his pants off, and by the time he was stepping out of the last cuff she was off the counter wrapping her hands around his neck, and swinging one leg up over his hip. He caught her leg and lifted her off the floor. She wrapped her other leg around him and felt his erect cock rubbing against her wet pussy. He pressed her back to the wall, the pressure freeing up one hand, which he used to guide his hardness into her aching wetness. She hadn't even looked at his cock, holding her mouth against his, drinking in his passion. She knew instantly, however, he was even bigger than Oscar, and her body shuddered as he slammed her against the wall. She came quickly, excited by the force with which the two were fucking in her own kitchen, right beside the stove that was still warm from cooking Gerald's breakfast. She met Jacque's strong thrusts by digging her fingernails into his back, and pulling him into her lip lock by the hair. The pain he felt searing his scalp and back only made him feel invigorated and stimulated. She came again, and moaned loudly into his ear. He turned from the wall, laid her on the floor, and began to pound her like a maniac. She went mad, and the after shocks of her previous orgasm turned into one more as he came, pumping her full of the seed he'd saved since he last was with his wife in France.

He lay there on top of her, breathing heavy in the afterglow of sex. She felt so good pinned beneath him, and now moved her fingers to sooth the scratch marks she had wildly made just seconds ago.

"You can't stay," she whispered to him, "but you can come back anytime Gerald is gone."

He kissed her one last time. As he stood to dress, she was amazed at the size of the penis that had just been inside her, and smiled. There would be no need to go back to Oscar. She had a hungry stud right next door, with a wife all the way in Europe. Why would she travel, and risk being found out by her lover's wife? When Gerald returned home, she told him she and Oscar were over. Gerald was delighted, but when she told him why, Gerald sobered considerably.

"It's ok honey, I'll keep the same deal we had about Oscar, and you can still eat my sloppy seconds!"

Gerald didn't buy it. His reaction was different this time than it had been for Oscar. Wendy sensed that a chapter of her life was over, and that Gerald would be making his exit. Her senses were right on.

"Wendy, I can't live this way. It isn't about my image, it is about my dreams and desires. You have been my desire and my dream. My dream doesn't include sharing. It includes growing old with someone as devoted to me as I am to her. It just doesn't appear that person is you anymore."

Wendy couldn't help it, but for some reason she didn't care. She had no reason to fight Gerald, but the memory of how Jacques had just rocked her world was too good to abandon just now. Gerald deserved to reach for his dream, but she deserved to exercise the powerful urges she had come to enjoy, and wasn't about to give them up.

"I'll move in to my apartment near the statehouse. I hope you can continue to exercise discretion until our divorce is final. You can have the house, and your car. I'll only take my personal things, my apartment is furnished. I'll pay your mortgage and utilities for a while until you can get on your feet, but don't want to go on for too long since I'll know what's going on here. That shouldn't come out of my pocket."

"Gerald, are you sure you want this? What about your keeping up your image? Think of your career?"

"My career is stable now. I've passed the launching stage. Besides, what I need personally is more important to me now. I need kids running around in the yard. I need a wife that will give me first and only instead of sloppy seconds. Those aren't exactly your priorities right now. "

He kissed her on the forehead, said goodbye and went upstairs to begin packing. She felt no remorse, and as a matter of fact felt rather relieved. As a single woman, she'd be able to play with no restriction on her love life. She smiled the more she thought of it. Just think, an Oscar in the morning, a Jacques in the afternoon, and someone different in the evening. This was something she could get used to. It didn't take Gerald long to pack. He said one more goodbye, accompanied by a rather emotionless kiss on his way out. As soon as his car was down the street and turned out of sight, she called Jacques and invited him for dinner. She could picture his grin as she told him she would be his dessert.

Wendy enjoyed her freedom, and was liberated by her new found ability to bend men to her will. Her play dates with Jacques ended when his wife and children moved in with him, She saw Oscar a couple more times, until he told her his wife was suspicious and he'd have to stop seeing her. Once her divorce was final, she made the most of her single status, and discovered men came in many sizes, shapes and flavors. She was determined to taste as many as she could, enjoying a very active social life.

Gerald did just fine without her. He focused on his work, and made quite a name for himself, rising quickly to a leadership role in the State Senate. He had family money, and as soon as the divorce was final he moved into a large new house barely a mile from Wendy. She saw him at civic functions and when their paths crossed by accident, but never socially. A year after the divorce, he married the lovely ex-wife of a long time Washington power broker, a Senator from a neighboring state. His first child was born a year later, with twins the following year. He had his dream, 3 kids, a dog, a devoted wife (from an influential family), a beautiful house and a rising political career.

Wendy had what she wanted too, no regrets. She had what she wanted, when she wanted it. Her degree in Art landed her a job with a local museum, and managed to pay her bills. Her lovers were generous to a fault, it was the only way she'd have them. She never paid to go out, and vacations were always courtesy of a well-hung host. However Gerald's grace period paying her mortgage was soon coming to an end, and she knew she'd have to either do better to provide, or find a provider. It was a no brainer for Wendy, she'd find a guy, work it so he couldn't do without her, then work it so she could do it either with or without him

She pondered the qualifications for the job. He had to be good looking. She thought it better to find a man who was not particularly well-endowed on the theory that he'd be closer to desperate to "be with a babe." She was still a babe. The years were good to her, and she helped nature along by taking care of herself and exercising. Her new catch would have to give her opportunity to exercise her sexual nature with other men. And finally he would have to be good looking. She gave considerable thought to where she should go hunting such a husband. She took up golf.

She didn't bother joining a club, as she didn't want to waste the money. She simply went to a local driving range, careful to go in the afternoon during the week, when she would be likely to catch gentlemen of means. Sure enough, the cars in the parking lot were high end models, and the deck was sparsely populated by 40 something men, all nicely dressed and easily stroking balls deep into the field.

"I could teach them a thing or two about stroking balls" Wendy thought to herself as she stepped out with her brand new driver and 9 iron and a bucket of balls. She had selected an especially short pair of shorts and a polo shirt with a low enough plunging neckline to reveal her lace clad milky white bosom lustily. She met Henry very quickly that day.

She took a spot two stalls down from Henry, near enough to him to be quickly noticed, but far enough away to not appear obvious. She had taken golf as her Phys Ed requirement in college, and though long ago, she felt confident she could still hit a golf ball. Henry was a lefty, and so he and Wendy faced each other in their stalls. She knew he was looking as she bent down to tee up her first ball, and lingered in that position offering a clear if a bit distant view of her cleavage. She was pleased to remember her grip, and felt good about a couple of quick practice swings. Her first real stroke was nice and straight, though she would have liked it a little longer.

maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers