It's Good To Have An Older Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Her sis shows her what sex is.
6.7k words
4.43
317.7k
44

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Hi I'm Jane. This is my first time writing a sex story. I hope you like my yarn. I have an older sister who I'll call Joann. She is 19 and has a great body. I am 18 and had my birthday only 4 days ago.

I envy my sister so much. She has big full breasts, red long nipples and long legs with a great ass. She plays field hockey and cheers for the basketball and football teams. She has guys falling all over themselves.

Like I said, I’m her YOUNGER sister and will be going to her school next September. I know, no one will believe me when I tell them I'm her sister because I'm built nothing like her.

I am taller than she is but my breasts are much smaller and my ass isn't that great either. But, just like her, I am so interested in boys now and want to know everything there is about sex, and guys. My body actually hurts between my legs sometimes when I come home from school and I have to finger myself to get any relief. Sometimes I do it in the bathroom at school. A lot of girls do that!

But, what I would really like to see and feel is a guy's cock and balls. I would like to feel it inside me. My sister Joann and I talk a lot and she gives me tips about boys. She told me one day that I'm way to young for sex. But, she's wrong I know she is. I think about it all the time and do it to myself almost every night. It feels so good. And, I bet it feels even better when someone else does it to you. I really want to have an orgasm with a boy, really. But I don't want to get knocked up, and I'm scared to try it. My sister tells me good and not to do it. But, I know she does it!

Anyway, I'm usually the first one home from school or work and I go immediately to my room and finger my pussy thinking about some dream guy I saw today. OH it feels so dam good. My pussy is almost always wet and in fact, I'm slippery between my legs right now telling this story.

Anyway, one day after school I came home and was going to my room when I heard my older sister in her room. I went to her door and started to open it. I was so surprised to see her fucking herself with a long handle hairbrush. Her hand was making that brush fly in and out of her pussy! She was moaning and thrusting that 8-inch long brush in and out of her pussy as she arched her ass up in the air off the bed fucking it. She cried out as she reached her orgasm.

I just stood there quiet, just watching her get her off. GOD. She really knew how to do it. It was getting so hot. I loved watching her work on her beautiful body. She got off at least 2 times in only a few minutes while I watched her. She is so beautiful and her body is so dam great. Her breasts were heaving up and down and her nipples were hard and red as she pinched them with one hand as she shoved that big brush in and out of her pussy. Ten she put both hands around the brush and really fucked her pussy! After a few minutes, she started to come back down from an unbelievable climax.

God. I wished I was she. If I was, I wouldn't use a old hairbrush. I would have some big guy fucking me everyday. Maybe two guys. Anyway, she realized I was standing in the doorway and she yelled: "Dam it Jane, close the fucking door. I don't want mom seeing me do this."

I smiled and came into the room. She was still breathing hard but she sat up and crossed her legs sitting Indian style on the bed completely naked. She asked me: " How long you been watching me? Sneak. What do you want?"

I said: "I saw you have an orgasm. God it was so hot sis. I want to ask you something."

She said: "What? What is it now?"

I sighed and said: "I just wish I was you and was having sex and doing things with boys."

She said: "How do you know I ever did it with a guy?"

I asked: " You have I know you have. Haven’t you? Have you ever - you know - had sex with a guy? I mean went all the way - fucked him?"

She smiled and said: "I'm not telling you. Anyway you are too young to have sex”

I said: “Ahh come on Joann. Stop teasing me I’ll 18.”

She laughed and said: “OK sit down. Let me tell you a story about the first time I got off with a guy.”

I jumped on her bed as she sat there naked and with her legs crossed. I could see her wetness dripping out her shaved pussy. God she shaved her pussy! The hairbrush all wet next to her thigh. She bent forward a little and her large tits hung down in front of my eyes. I was getting hot just looking at her body and thinking what she did with guys. But I wanted to hear the story so I said: “Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!”

She smiled and said: “OK! I dated him for a long time and was around your age. Comes sit closer on the bed with me."

I climbed over her legs and sat next to her sitting the same way as she was crossed leg. I couldn't keep my eyes off her body God she was really built. I sat there with all my clothes on listening to her. She began to tell me that one-day she was down in the basement with Bobby.

I said: "Bobby. He's a hunk, tall, built and is now a big football player. Oh god Bobby. You had sex with Bobby. Oh god. He's beautiful. Tell me all about it."

She said: "Now I didn't say I had sex with him. But we did play. Boy, did we play."

She smiled at me again as I told her: "If you don't tell me everything I'll scream."

She laughed again and put her hands between her legs again and cupping and covering her pussy. She slowly rubbed her pussy as I watched and listen to her tells me the following story.

First, she asked me: "Do you know anything about eating pussy or sucking a cock, you know oral sex?"

I told her "Yes. A little I guess."

Well when I was younger much younger, I was very interested in sex and boys just like you. Well, maybe not that crazy. But anyway, I wanted to experiment all the time. Bobby and I had been dating all summer and sometimes we got pretty hot and heavy. But never did it. You know went all the way, fucked! Then, when school started we were in the last class on some days so we would walk home together. One day as he walked me home and we went into our house, we went down the basement. Now, mom told me just like she tells you. “No boys in the house when she isn't there.”

But we went anyway. Like I said, we had touched each other a lot that summer and in fact I had let him pet my pussy both over my panties and then once I let him touch me with my bikini on one day. God that was hot. His hand was inside my bikini panties making my pussy all wet and sticky. Finally I just stopped him just in time before I had an orgasm all over his hand. I was almost exploding that day.”

I sat there eyes wide open and listening to my sister talk about sex with Bobby!

She said: “But I was scared so I didn’t let him get me off. I saw his cock one-day and in fact I put it in my hand and played with it to the point that he almost shot his load. Do you know about that?”

I said: “DA! Everyone knows about that sis!”

She smiled and said: “But that's as far as it had gone until the one day in the basement we really went at it. I was feeling so evil and so full of lust.”

I watched her hand as she moved it back and forth over her pussy and then she inserting a finger all the way inside her and pumped it slowly from time to time. I moaned and told her: "God Joann I would have orgasm if I ever touched or played with a boy's cock. I'm hot right now.”

She smiled and told me: “Look get undressed and if you’re hot I can show you haw to get off and help that feeling.”

She talked to me while I took my tee shirt. I pulled it over my head and sat there with my bra on watching my sister play with her pussy. She continued: “So we went into the basement and started making out. In a few minutes he was stroking my breasts on the outside of my blouse. As he did I touched and rubbed his hard cock on the outside of his jeans. We sucked on each other's tongue and slowly laid down on the floor with him on top of me. He began to hump on me with his lower body and I wrapped my legs around him like we were actually fucking. It was so sexy.”

I heard her tell me to rub my nipples with my hand and to pull them with my fingers. She showed me by doing it to her own tits I was hotter! She smiled and said: “Yep just like that sis! Now where was I?”

I said; “you were humping against each other.”

She said: “Oh yea. We were dry fucking it’s called. We kept stroking and rubbing on each other. Then he undid my buttons on my blouse and ran his hand up over my tit and then pushed them under my bra. Well I had to undo it or he would have broke or stretched it like hell. Once my tits were out he took advantage of them. His mouth moved over one and started to suck the nipple. I moaned in his ear and he took his tongue and licked all around it before sucking as much of my tit into his mouth as he could get. Oh! And, his hand never came out from between my legs. He was working hard stroking and rubbing my pussy.”

“OH MY GOD. I said, “did you go all the way?"

"Wait" my sister told me, "let me finish my story.”

She now had two of her fingers inside her pussy pumping it in a steady movement. I watched her fingering herself and asked: "Do you finger yourself much?" I do it almost every night before I go to sleep. I get so worked up during the day thinking about boys and sex and them touching me. Well I can't sleep if I don't do myself. But, I never used anything but my fingers."

She smiled and asked me to finish undressed. So, I stood up and got out of my jeans and sat there with just my bikini panties on, waiting for the next part of the story. Had my breasts covered I was ashamed of their size compared to hers. Joanne told me: "Don't Jane, let me see your tits."

I said: "They're so small look at them."

She smiled and told me: "They're not that small and besides anything over a mouth full is a waste. Here let me see them."

She took her hands and cupped each one. I could feel the tingle beginning in my stomach already as she began to play with my breasts. She smiled as my nipples began to grow in her fingers. "God you are sexed up aren't you? Look at your nipples. They're hard as rocks already from my touch."

I blushed. She told me to relax, we're sisters, and it's no big deal. Let me finish my story.

She continued to play with my nipples as she said: “So Bobby and I are on the floor and we're making out hot and heavy when all of a sudden he tells me: "Take my cock out Jo. Take it out of my jeans babe." It was the first time I had ever done that with the lights on. I was scared but really, really wanted to see it. I was wondering about how it would feel in my hand if I got him to climax. But, God. I really wanted to see how big it was in the light. So I unsnapped his jeans and pulled his zipper down. I stopped. And, he took my hand and put it inside.”

"OMG", I said, as Joann was really playing with my breasts now.

She had my nipples long and hard and pulled on each one as she continued. She said: "I could feel the heat coming off his cock as my hand touched the hardness of it." Again, he told me: "That it, take it out baby. Play with it like I'm playing with your breasts. Mummm that feels so good." I pulled on it and he had to move around so the big thing could come out his underwear. Dam. It was huge. It was about 7 or 8 inches long and 3 or 4 inches round. It had a huge purple/red head and throbbed in my hand as I held it. Oh and there was a small drop of what he called pre-cum in the pee hole. He took his hand and covered my hand. We began to pump my hand up and down the long hard shaft jerking him off. As we did, Bobby bent back in and began to lick and suck on my nipples again.”

I said: "Oh God Jo that sounds so bad. So evil. God I could never do that. I'd be so scared."

Joann laughed and told me: "Well at first it was, but then we sort of melted together and as I pumped his cock fast up and down and he let go of my hand so I could do it myself. He began to lick and suck on my breasts really hard. Kind of like this."

And my sister bent forward and began to suck on my left nipple. Oh god. Her tongue and mouth felt so good as she sucked and sucked on each one of my nipples and squeezed and cupped my tits. She smiled at me as she licked each nipple and squeezed my breasts asked me how it felt?

I moaned and held her head with my hands saying: "Oh god sis!! It feels wonderful. Oh god don't stop. Suck harder Jo. Mummmm. OH god yes that feels so good."

She took her mouth off my nipple and laughed as she sat back up. But, she continued to play with my tits with her hands. She moved my legs over her legs now as we moved closer to each other facing each other.

She said: Touch my breasts Jane. Come on, just do what I'm doing to you. Let's feel each other up." She laughed but looked serious!

As I cupped her left breasts I had to use both hands for one tit, it was that full and big. Her nipples were long and hard and blood red. I said: "God your tits are huge Joann! God they are so big and heavy. I’ll never have tits like this!"

She kissed me and continued with her story as we played with each other's tits. She said: "So as he sucked on my tit and I jerked him off, I started to feel him run his hand down over my stomach down to the top of my jeans and unsnap them. He ran his hand under the jeans and cupped my pussy on the outside of my panties. I was scared but I'm telling you I was on fire sis. I'm sure he could feel the wetness on my panties."

I asked my sister: "Do you get wet there a lot too? I'm always wet there, well most of the time."

She asked me: "Are you wet now Jane?"

I told her: "Yes, Oh god yes. Your mouth felt wonderful on my nipples. Can you do that again?”

She smiled and told me: "There are much better things than having your tities sucked Jane. Believe me."

I asked her: "Like what?"

She laughed again and told me: "Some guys, the good ones, will lick and suck you here."

She was pointing at her pussy, which was shinning with her wetness. I said: "Oh God! Really! And it feels great?"

She moaned as she put two fingers back into her pussy and told me: "It feels fantastic. The best. Especially when they hit that one spot, your clit. It drives you crazy with desire. You want to cum almost immediately."

She asked me: "You know what a clit is don't you?"

I told her: "Oh yes I know about that spot. Whenever I touch myself there, I make sure I rub that spot really fast and I go crazy and orgasm."

Joann told me: "Well when you have it licked you'll go twice as crazy, believe me. It will drive you nuts. Take your panties off and let me see your pussy."

I was blushing again but I did what she asked. I slid my bikini panties down over each leg and Joann pulled them off my feet. She looked at the panty crotch and said: "Yep, you're wet alright. Your panties are really damp almost wet."

I said: "I told you."

My sister then opened my legs and for the first time in my life someone else touched my pussy. She ran her fingers all over my pussy and then she laid me down on the bed and sat between my legs. She started to stroke me real easy and really slow. Up and down my entire slit.

She was wonderful and her touch was so gentle and soft. GOD. My sister was feeling me up and it felt like heaven. I moaned and told her how nice she was making me.

She smiled and told me: "You know you have a beautiful pussy Jane. It's so smooth and soft. And you are a lovely girl. Some guy is going to make love to you soon, very soon!"

I said: “OH do you really think so Joann? Oh god I hope so! I really want a boy to do this to me!”

And then she put the tip of her middle finger inside my pussy and moved it around inside as she continued her story. She said: "You just lay there and enjoy this sis! So, as I pumped on Bobby's cock, I could feel it still growing. It had to be 9 inches long now and was thicker too. He rubbed his hands all around the panties and, GOD, I was hoping he would put his fingers inside me like I'm doing to you right now.”

She inserted her middle finger all the way into me and began to fuck me like I do myself. She said: “But he kept rubbed and stroked my pussy up and down on the outside of my panties as he sucked on my nipples. FINALLY. Finally, he slid a finger under my panties and touched my wet, hot pussy directly.”

I moaned and with a husky voice said: “OH Joann! That feels so good! GOD! I love the way you are fingering me.”

She smiled and like we were doing nothing, said: “So, as he played with me, I was so wet and so hot I almost climaxed there on the spot. “

I said: “Oh don’t stop sis! Oh god! What did you do?"

Joann told me: "I arched my back and began to pump my pussy on his finger as he inserted it into my hole. Like this."

And, my sister slid 2 of her fingers deep into my pussy hole and began to finger fuck me like crazy! I moaned loudly as my sister began to work her fingers on me. Joann told me: "Squeeze your breasts and pull on your nipples Jane as I do you."

I did, I squeezed and pulled on my tits as Joann's fingers worked wonders on my pussy. It was only a few minutes before I arched my back and climaxed on her hand. I cried out as I pumped and pumped against her two fingers that were now deep inside my pussy. She was making me feel so dam good. I reached for her hand and held it tightly as I squeezed my legs tight together and she wiggled her fingers inside me! I cried out and reached the peek of my climax.

She kept her fingers moving deep inside me telling me: "That's it sis, cum for me. That's it little sister. OH yea. Pump your hips baby. Yes, like that. Your climax is good so good. Isn't it sis? I love seeing you orgasm. You look beautiful as you cum Jane. Come on baby come on fuck my fingers. Yea. That's it. Great."

When it was over and I opened my eyes, Joann said: “WOW. You really got off little sister. So how did it feel getting off by someone else? Did you like it?"

I sat up and kissed her and held her tightly. She held me back and said: "You really looked like you need to get off bad. Your panties were soaked and your pussy sucked my finger in all the way. I didn't hurt you did I? Was I to hard?"

I said: "Oh no. Oh god no sis it was great. I really did get off didn't I? God I'm so out of breath."

We both laughed. She said: I know you wanted to cum, so I helped you. Now, do you want to head the end of the story?"

I said: "Hell yes. I want to know how it feels to fuck Bobby?

Joann said: "Well we didn't actually fuck that day. But we did get each other off. I would suggest that maybe you should try what I'm about to tell you instead of masturbating all the time in your room by yourself. And I know you don't think so but you are way to young to have intercourse. So, maybe you should try oral sex, it's great and safe if you do it right."

She then told me about what they did: "Bobby, slid my jeans and panties down pass my knees and I moaned for him to stop, but I really would have been mad if he did. But thank goodness he didn't, and as I held his cock in my hand feeling it's thickness and the throbbing, he lowered his head and licked my pussy. I jumped and cried out in surprise."

As my sister told me, I moaned and said: "OH My God. OH MY GOD. How did it feel Joann?"

She said: "I can't describe it exactly, except to say it sent shocks after shocks over my entire body. It was like nothing you have ever felt before. My cunt just ran with my wetness. I tried to pull his head out from between my thighs before I made his entire face wet. But, he held it there, between my legs licked my cum up. He liked it! The more my juices came out the faster he licked. Yep, he sucked and licked all of my juices. He licked me and licked me and even took his fingers and pulled my pussy open wider and so he could lick inside me further! But, when he sucked my clit into his mouth I screamed and had an orgasm in seconds. It was the first of my three orgasms."

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12