It's Good to Have Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was proposing a sixty-nine. My heart leaped, and my penis followed suit. There wasn't enough room on the chair, so we moved over to a nearby couch. She got there first, and lay down on her back. After some hesitation, I climbed in over her. I scooted backwards so that my penis was pointed straight at her mouth, and my eyes were perfectly lined up with her sex. I could see every ridge on her labia. I blew a soft breath towards her clitoris. It quivered in response.

I heard a wet sound, then Sarah's mouth closed over the head of my penis. It felt like heaven. She took more of in her mouth, and her tongue traced hot patterns everywhere it could reach. One sensation flowed into another until it seemed like she was everywhere at once. I couldn't believe that my Sarah, the girl I had lusted after for so long, was not only letting me worship her pussy, but she was happily sucking on my penis as well!

At the same time, I had bent my head down so that my own tongue could frantically tasting every fold it could find. I wanted to drink every drop of cum her vagina would give up. I spread it over her labia, running my taste buds along every ridge. I would wash it over the pearl of her clitoris, and lap it up just moments later. I had never gone down on a girl before, but it had become one of my biggest turn-ons in a matter of minutes.

I became aware of a strange sound near where Sarah's head was bobbing up and down, and detached from her clitoris for a few moments. I realized she was moaning and stifling a scream as my penis filled her mouth. She opened her mouth and released my penis to catch a few short breaths. I gave a few licks up and down her slit, and she began to rock her hips back and forth.

"Lick harder, right there," she panted. "Farther up, near my- yes! Don't stop, no no, yes, just like that, oh that's perfect, oh God that's perfect..." I was drawing half-circles over her clitoris with my tongue, just barely skimming the bud itself. It had retreated somewhat beneath its hood. Her muscles started to tense, her legs started to shake. I eagerly sped up.

"No no," she breathed, "just like you were..." then came two rapid, short breaths, her hands fell away, and her pussy thrust uncontrollably, three, four, five times. I looked back at her, saw her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth wide open. I watched Sarah's breasts roll on her chest, and her head as it came off the pillow. Finally her body flopped down, exhausted. Her breaths came again, harsh and fast. Her hand came up, grasped my penis just once-

-and it was my turn. Within a fraction of a second, I felt a current travel from my penis to my brain, then down to my penis again, and I started to cum. Sarah squealed in surprise when the first jet landed on her neck; she pointed my penis away from her face, so that the rest landed on her chest and breasts. I couldn't focus on anything other than the pleasure flooding my system. I was vaguely aware of my elbows buckling and my face landing on a wet spot in the couch, which I dimly realized was Sarah's cum.

We lay there for a moment, panting and coming down off the tremendous sexual high. I lifted myself back up, and awkwardly flipped myself around so that we were face to face. I smiled at her; she smiled back, and she looked radiant. I looked down at her breasts. I had cum quite a bit. Most of it had landed between or just above her breasts, but I had nearly covered her collarbone.

I smiled a little self-consciously and looked up. She was staring down at herself too.

"Wow," she said. "Do boys always come this much?"

I was still breathing hard. "Don't know... guess I got... carried away... "

She laughed. "I take it as a compliment. That was amazing, Leon. I've wanted to do that for so long."

I needed to sit down. Sarah drew her legs up and swiveled so that I had room. My muscles felt rubbery, and my skin tingled. I looked at her. "Sarah-" I began, but wasn't sure how to say what I was thinking.

Her smile was dreamlike. "I'm glad we finally got to do this. I think you are too," she said, looking down at her cum-covered breasts again.

"Yeah. But how did this- all of this- how come- this happened? It's not like any dream I've had before."

Sarah smiled again, and looked at me.

"It's good to have dreams," she said cryptically. I didn't answer for a long time. Somewhere, my mind was desperately wondering what was going on. But something more serene took over just then. I closed my eyes, pursed my lips, and leaned over to kiss her. Our lips met one final time-

-I opened my eyes. I was sitting up on the couch in my apartment. For a moment, everything was a confused blur. I felt a sense of loss, like I had just failed to remember something important.

And then I smiled. I remembered everything. Everything that was, and everything that wasn't, and everything that could have been.

12