It's Just a Little Gas

Story Info
His date has odd reaction to medication.
5.5k words
3.79
75.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Well, since this my first story, I'm not sure what to write in this disclaimer other than to say if you are a minor or if the laws in your region prevent you from reading stories of an erotic nature, don't read this. If you are easily offended, don't read this.

If you read this story, e-mail me with any feedback that you have. Constructive criticism only please.

And it's my first BE story. Please be kind.

*

"And we have a consumer watch in the news today. The pharmacy company GlaxoSmithKline has put out a recall of it's popular Beano medication. Beano helps prevent gas. The company has said that any Beano product made between the dates of March 5 and April 27 is chemically unstable. Anyone who has a product made between those dates should return the product to the store for a replacement or a full refund."

The TV droned in the background as Courtney got ready for her date. She had left the news on in order to find out the weather for tonight so that she would have some idea of what to wear. Since the weather wasn't on right now, she wasn't listening. She finished applying her make-up and studied herself in the mirror. She had to admit. She looked pretty good. The guy she was supposed to be going out with tonight was quite the hunk. She wanted to make sure she looked as sexy as possible. It wasn't easy though. Like every woman, she had her good days and her bad days. Sometimes her hair would look perfect. Other times, she couldn't even get rid of the cowlick that she would seem to pop up periodically and would haunt her to the rest of her days.

She straightened out her skirt, then her blouse. Yes, she definitely looked damn good tonight. While Courtney would never consider herself sexy, she would definitely say that she fit into the group of good looking women, who certainly outnumbered all the knockouts out there. She smoothed out straight, shoulder-length, chestnut brown hair. She blinked her grey eyes a few times to make sure that the mascara was even. She ran her hands down the her torso and hips straightening out her grey blouse. While she wasn't buxom by any stretch of the imagination, Courtney had been a 34B since her senior year of high school. While her bras were a little tight during her period, they fit fine during the other 26 days of the month give or take. She tugged at her denim mini-skirt at her womanly hips to make sure that it was straight too. Yes, she looked more than fine now.

She bent over at the sink in her bathroom and picked up her pair of lucky black heels. She considered them lucky because they were the shoes she had been wearing when she met her last boyfriend. That relationship had lasted 2 and a half years. It ended when she came home one day and found Brian cheating on her. With his friend Mike. She thought about a minute. Maybe they weren't so lucky after all. She shrugged her shoulders slightly as she slipped one over her stocking covered foot, then the other.

Although Courtney wasn't, and never, dressed like your typical 26 year old female club-goer in her "just tight enough, but still conservative" charcoal blouse and her knee-length denim skirt, she did allow herself one piece of sexy clothing. Stretching from her mid-thigh down to her foot were a pair of fishnet stockings. She considered them her lucky stockings too. Of course, she thought, only a blind man wouldn't fall for a woman in fishnets.

After putting on her shoes, she took a look at the tiny silver watch. "7:30," it said. She fifteen minutes until her date showed up. She grabbed her tiny black leather purse which was sitting on the back of the toilet. This was the only bag that matched her shoes. She rooted through the bag to make sure that she had everything she needed. She went through a checklist in her mind. Keys, wallet, change purse, mints. All looked good. She even had a condom in her purse. Although Courtney had only ever had one one night stand (it was in college and involved a pirate's share of Captain Morgan's), you never knew what was going to happen, especially with a guy as good-looking as Carl. She looked through her purse for her pills. They weren't there. She slid open on door on the medicine cabinet and grabbed her last bottle of Beano off the shelf. She tossed it into her purse and zipped it up. She didn't want to have any "accidents" tonight. She didn't want to have to blame anything on a dog or other people tonight. Not with Carl.

Courtney was a kind of masochist. While she loved all kinds of spicy and rich food, it didn't like her. She had quite a nervous digestive system. There were times she'd eat something as simple as chicken soup and she'd be tooting all night long. Damn, her father. Her mother said that he was the same way. Courtney knew that. He was only in the bathroom 5 times a day. Anyway, no matter where they ate tonight, there wouldn't be any "eruptions." Courtney guaranteed it.

Courtney went out into the living room and started straightening things up nervously. She still had ten minutes or so until Carl showed up. After what seemed like an excruciatingly long time, Courtney heard a car pull up. "Better not be down here when he comes up," she thought. She didn't want to look desperate. She bolted upstairs, ran into her bedroom, and quickly shut the door. Just after the door shut, she heard the doorbell ring. She opened the bedroom door and shouted down, "It's open."

She heard the front door open and heavy footsteps on the wooden floor of her foyer. She shouted lady-like downstairs, "Make yourself comfortable Carl. I'll be down in a minute."

She sat down at her desk and updated her date book for five minutes or so before she figured it was time to make her entrance. She opened the bedroom door and walked lightly down the stairs. She turned the corner into the living room and saw Carl sitting casually on the couch with one arm resting across the back of it.

Damn, he was sexy. He had wavy black hair that she would just love to run her fingers though. He had muscles that we big enough that they rippled under the tight silk shirt he was wearing. He gazed at her with his soulful brown eyes. He stood up and said, "You ready?"

She gave her head a quick, casual toss and said, "Sure, Carl. Where are we going?"

He got closer to her and wrapped an arm around her waist. "I figured a little Chinese and then some dancing. How does that sound?"

She couldn't believe it. She actually giggled. "That sounds great."

His full, sexy lips slid across pure, white teeth. "Good, then you agree," he said. "By the way, Court, I want to make sure I don't forget. You look terrific."

Another toss of her head before she responded, "Gee, thanks. You look mighty good yourself."

With his arm still around her waist, he guided her toward the front door, and out into the darkness toward his car sitting in the driveway. He opened the door of his black mustang for her and helped her in. She made sure that her skirt rode up just a little bit so that he could see her lucky fishnets covering her sumptuous thigh. She looked up at him and said, "Thank you."

He closed his door then walked around and got in on the drivers side. He turned at looked at her with another smile as he started the car and then completed the turn by looking out the back window. He eased the muscle car into the street before popping it into gear and sliding it casually down the road.

As they made their way to the restaurant, Courtney and Carl chatted casually. This was their first date after all. Carl had only been working in the office a few weeks. Of course, due to his sexiness, all the women in the office swooned over him. He had only gone out with one other woman, Courtney's mortal enemy Ashley. Ashley was a slut in every sense of the word. Courtney had overheard Ashley talk about her date with Carl. Ashley had tried to seduce him after their dinner together. She even got her hands on his "hunk-a hunk-a burnin' love" as she so eloquently put it. Much to Ashley's disappointment, though, her needs were not fulfilled that night. It seemed that Carl was as much a gentleman as Ashley was a slut. Even though Courtney had overheard all this about Carl, she came equipped anyway. Courtney may not have been a slut, but from the way Ashley described Carl, she'd have her needs to fulfill too. While it might or might not happen tonight, it would happen so, and she would be prepared. Oh, yes, it would happen. Courtney was nothing if not determined.

Carl eased the car up to the valet station in front of the restaurant. Carl turned to her and said, "I probably should have mentioned it before we got here, but do you like Mexican?"

She brushed his arm, stared at him, smiled sexily. "Of course."

Carl laughed. Man, even his laugh was sexy! "Not me! I meant do you like Mexican food?"

Courtney broke her reverie and replied, "Sure, I love Mexican."

Inward, she let out a sigh of relief. It was a good thing she brought the Beano. Nothing affected her like Mexican did.

Carl got out of the car as the valet opened the door for her. Carl tossed him his keys then took her arm. They walked up the stairs into the front door of the restaurant. Carl approached the maitre'd and said, "I have a reservation. Garber, party of 2."

The maitre'd showed them to a table and said, "Can I get you something to drink?"

Carl looked at Courtney. Courtney ordered a Corona. Carl motioned to the waiter, "Make it 2."

Carl and Courtney both opened their menus. Courtney scanned it and decided what she wanted. The waiter brought their beers. "Are you ready to order?"

Carl looked at Courtney and she smiled. "I'll have the carne asada."

"Very good madam," said the waiter.

"I'll have the chicken enchiladas," ordered Carl.

The waiter wrote it all down and repeated, "Very good."

Courtney took a sip of her beer as the waiter walked away. She thought now would be a good time. She looked up at Carl and said, "Excuse me, I have to go powder my nose."

Carl got up as Courtney got up. She turned and made her way to the bathroom as he sat back down. She entered the bathroom and set her purse on the sink. She opened in up and dug for her pills. She opened up the bottle and tapped 3 pills into your hand. She put them on her tongue, turned on the water tap, and filled her cupped hand with water. She swallowed the water along with the pills. She took out her lip liner and fixed her lipstick. One more run of the hands over her clothes, and she headed back to the table. Once again, Carl got up, but this time, he went over and pulled out her chair. She sat down and laid her napkin across her lap. Carl sat back down and looked into Courtney's eyes. Courtney started to blush. Carl asked her how she got into counseling, which led them chat about work.

During their conversation, the waiter brought the meals. Carl inhaled deeply through his nose and said, "It smells delicious."

They both picked up their forks and to eat. The waiter brought them a couple of more beers while they were eating. The dinner conversation was light and breezy. After a couple of more beers, Courtney felt looser than she had all night. Once again, she let out a inward sigh of relief that she had remembered to take her Beano. Between the Corona and the Mexican food, she could have killed Carl.

They finished their dinner and topped it off with some fried ice cream. The rest of the evening passed pleasantly. As the waiter left the check of Carl, Courtney started to feel a little strange. She started to feel those unwanted gurglings in her stomach. She was horrified. She had taken her medicine! Why wasn't it working?

Carl gave his credit card to the waiter who took it with him. When he brought it back, Carl signed the receipt and left the tip. The whole time, Courtney could feel the gas pangs grow within her. What the hell was the matter? This shouldn't be happening! What could she do? She couldn't rip one in front of Carl. Something had to be done.

She looked at Carl and said, "I think I dropped my lipstick in the bathroom, Carl. I'll be back in a minute."

Carl stood up as she did again. She tried to walk casually away from the table. Once she was out of Carl's line of sight, she bolted to the ladies' room. She slammed the door open and ran in. Once the door closed, she released her clenched digestive system, ready to let one go. But nothing came. She even pushed a little bit, but still, the gas pangs grew within her. What was she going to do?

She felt the gas starting to really fill her stomach now. All of sudden though, the pain lessened. What had just happened? She hadn't released anything. Why did she feel a little relieved? The relief didn't last long. Another gas pang start to build within her. She clenched her stomach and doubled over. The pain built until, once again, she felt relieved of the gas. That's not what her medication usually did. She stood back up and looked at herself in the mirror. She could see that her slightly tight grey blouse was now stretching tightly across her bosom. She looked down into her blouse and saw her breasts bulging obscenely from her 34B bra. Her eyes widened in shock. What the hell was going on. She squeezed her breasts through her blouse and bra. They definitely felt a little different.

Another gas pang hit her, but she was able to stay standing this time. Still, she could see the pained looked that crossed her features. If she was going to hide this from Carl, she was going to have to look as normal as she possibly could. The pang passed away again and this time she thought she saw some slight movement in her blouse. Was she inflating? That had to be it. The reason why she couldn't release was because the gas somehow, inexplicably blowing up her breasts.

There was nothing she could do now. She'd have to get Carl to take her home. There's no way he could know what was going on. She straightened herself out as best she could. She stumbled out of the ladies' room. By the time she was back in Carl's eyesight, she had managed to pull herself together. As she walked toward the table, Carl looked at her with a quizzical look on his face. "Are you all right?"

She almost quivered as another cramp hit her. She looked down at her expanding chest and a flash of fear crossed her face. She responded to Carl, "Of course. Why you ask?"

He lifted a sexy eyebrow at her and said, "You look different."

She avoided his penetrating gaze. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He looked skeptical. "Well, OK. You ready to go out and do some dancing?"

This was the part she dreaded. Every muscle in her body wanted to go out with this guy dancing, but she just couldn't with the way she was feeling and what was happening to her. She looked up at Carl and said, "Carl, you have no idea how much I would love to, but I'm not feeling that well right now."

Carl looked a little worried, "What's the matter?"

"I think something I ate didn't agree with me."

Carl looked as crestfallen as she felt. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll just take you home then. Is there anything you need?"

Courtney smiled weakly, "No, thanks. I appreciate it, but I just need to get home."

"Well, OK, then," Carl responded.

He started to head toward the front door and the valet station. Courtney followed him as another pang hit her. The buttons on her blouse were straining to hold in her ever increasing girth.

The cramps were coming more quickly now. Another pang hit her that almost made her double over again. Luckily, Carl was outside getting the car. Courtney put her hands on her stomach and felt that balloon too. It distended out until she looked like she was six months pregnant. Her denim skirt cut into her growing gut.

"God, no, please," she whispered.

She felt the stomach shrink under her hands. Unfortunately, the shrinking of her bloated stomach seemed to make her breasts billow out even more. She wasn't sure how much more her bra and blouse could take. The straps from her bra were really digging into her arms. It was ten times worse than when her breasts bloated during her period.

She stumbled out of the restaurant. Carl grabber her by her arm to support her and said, "Are you sure you're all right? I think I should take you to the hospital."

Courtney stood up. "No, just take me home," she said defiantly.

Carl helped her into the car. As soon as she sat on the leather car seat, she felt her stomach bloat again. She practically screamed a thought, "No, Carl can't see this!"

She held her hands over her bloated belly. She pushed her belly in as if trying to shrink it down. She turned and looked out of the car in horror. Luckily, Carl was tipping the valet. Her belly shrunk again as the gas that made it bloat started filling her ballooning bosoms even more. One of the middle buttons popped off and ricocheted off of the windshield.

"Damn," said Courtney through gritted teeth.

She looked at herself in the rear-view mirror. The missing button exposed her bra. Luckily, she had put on a grey bra so it didn't look as obvious as if she had been wearing white. She shifted around in her seat and felt her expanding boobs shimmy in her confining bra and blouse as she moved.

Carl opened the door and Courtney tried to hide her ballooning breasts. They had to be getting near twice the size before. Carl got in and ogled her. His large, wide-open eyes didn't blink.

Through gritted teeth, Courtney says, "Just drive me home! Hurry!"

Carl lay tired down as he zoomed out of the lot. Luckily, Courtney's house was close to the restaurant. At a red light, Carl slammed on the breaks and turned to stare at her again. Another wave hit her. Her stomach billowed out. It stayed like that for a moment or so then shrunk. Carl licked his lips when her belly filled out and he got a look at her belly button which peeked over the top of her skirt. Carl continued to stare licking his lips as her gut emptied, and the gas emptied out to fill her boobs.

ZING! Another button popped. Carl started to reach out to touch the ballooning flesh that was exposed by her breasts pushing the blouse out. Courtney turned to Carl and shouted, "Carl, the light's green!"

Carl turned to look out the windshield and slammed his foot on the gas. Courtney could tell that Carl was trying really hard not to look at her. Courtney decided now was the time to finally say something. It just wasn't stopping. She said meekly, "Carl, I need to tell you something."

Looking out the corner of his eye, Carl said, "Yes?"

Courtney looked down. She could see the mound in his pants that was stretching the crotch out. His silk covered hardening cock was rubbing against the bottom of the steering wheel.

Courtney gasped as another pang hit her and her belly stretched. "I'm not sure why, but I've gotten gas really bad, and it's blowing up my boobs."

"You think I couldn't tell Courtney? It was pretty damn obvious," Carl laughed.

Her belly deflated and inflated her boobs. She was having a hard time breathing with her bra on. Damn, this thing had a lot of give.

Carl spun the wheel and guided the car expertly into her driveway. She opened the door, but couldn't get out. Her bra had her so constricted she could barely move. Carl ran around the car and grabbed her by her arms. He helped pull her up. As she lurched to her feet, her breasts bobbled up and down on her chest. She leaned back and thrust her ever growing melons out. Finally, the last button gave on her blouse, and her bra covered breasts surged forth. Another thrust of her tits, and she heard her bra snap. She saw it fly across the yard. Carl grabbed a blanket from the back seat of the car and threw it over her. She covered her torso with it and stumbled up the steps. It was so damn hard to move with these things!

She fumbled with her keys and managed to get the door open. She lurched into the house and into the living room. She flopped onto the couch and sat with her legs spread as her melons bounced up and down before coming to a rest on her chest.

12