It's Just A Yard

Story Info
Almost bankrupt couple delves into porn films.
3.3k words
4.16
117.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamol
tamol
91 Followers

There is one problem with being well off and that is losing it all and becoming broke, which almost happened to my husband and I.

My husband James could loosely be called an inventor, he comes up with clever ideas, patents them and then negotiates with companies that may be interested. So far he had done extremely well and we were able to live in a plush house in Epping, two garages and a long sweeping driveway and of course my favourite the swimming pool. The most luxurious pool you could ever find, during the winter the roof could be electronically closed so no matter how bad the weather was it could still be used.

James and I were both the same age twenty-eight we had struck it rich at an early age which gave us loads of time to enjoy the wealth. As a person James was a bit of a prude, he hated woman swearing and even more detested men swearing in front of woman. We enjoyed sex but it was pretty standard which suited us both, as we were so much in love with each other.

Over the past three weeks James had been in negotiations with a paint company to supply them with paint cans with a built in stirrer set in the lid. This allowed people to stir prior to opening the paint can to avoid spilling it over the edge and the arduous task of searching for pieces of wood to do it.

James arrived home just after 1pm a massive smile on his face and a bottle of champagne clutched in his hand, I could see by his excitement that the deal had been signed.

Over the next couple of months James purchased a factory to produce the cans, we ploughed every penny we had into the venture including mortgaging the house. The contract meant that in only six months we would start making a return on our investment.

The storm clouds arrived one Tuesday morning when the paint company rang to tell James that they could not proceed with the business deal. It seemed that an American company had already patented it in the States albeit under a different name and where now taking legal action to stop the paint company marketing the new idea. They informed him that the legal process could take anything up to two years and therefore the new cans would have to be put on hold.

For what seemed like hours we sat dumbfounded by this news, until James telephoned his financial advisor to come over right away to try and find a solution to what was now a zero cash flow.

"What is our current financial situation?" requested James as he fidgeted on the sofa.

"It's not good, as it stands you have just over £10,000 left in the bank. You are going to have to pay the workers off and if you want to keep going you have the mortgage of both properties to pay. In simple terms unless you can raise an income of at least £10,000 per month within five weeks you're totally broke." Edward explained this in very succinct terms leaving us in no doubt the seriousness of the situation.

"Where the hell can I find that sort of money each month!" shouted James now looking very dejected.

"Look I only have one suggestion and I know you won't like it and that's to declare yourselves bankrupt," stated Edward.

"No way, if I do that I won't be able to have a business for years to come, no one will want to touch me ever again," said James his voice beginning to quiver.

"I got a client who deals with artistic magazines, they pay well for photo sessions," said Edward slightly tongue in cheek.

James blew up, "you mean pornography, you suggesting my wife poses for dirty magazines. Get out and don't ever come here again your fired."

Edward packed his briefcase and left without saying another word, while James continued to stomp around the room trying to calm down.

James's depression got worse over the rest of the week, I couldn't bare to see him so shattered so I decided to at least talk to him about Edwards idea. At first he would have none of it but after a couple of days he agreed that there was no harm just making enquires into it, so he contacted Edward to get the contact number and within twenty-four hours we were sitting in the offices of Beyond.

"So what your saying is that for every nude shoot I do I'll get £500 and if it appears in any major publication that's doubled?" I enquired.

"That's about it, but as I said initially there will probably be four or five a week but sometimes it gets quiet," said the owner.

"Alright give us twenty-four hours to discuss it and we'll let you know tomorrow," said James.

All the way home James was very quiet, I knew he did not want me to do it and to be honest neither did I but something had to be done to maintain our standard of living.

By the next morning James asked me if I minded doing it, obviously under the circumstances I had to say no and we made another appointment to see the guy who we later learned was called Stewart.

"We have agreed to go for the deal you offered us," said James, "however I will be Susan's manager and will sit in on every shoot," he continued.

"That's fine, I have no problem with that at all. But before I can get you to exchange contracts I'd like Susan to remove all of her clothes," said Stewart quite nonchalantly.

"Why I asked," as I looked at James and then Stewart.

"Quite simply there would be no point me offering you a contract and the first shoot you go to there's a big wart or something on your body, it just wouldn't be acceptable."

I could understand Stewart's reasoning so I stood up and began undressing. When I got down to my bra and panties I almost decided not to go through with it, common sense made me continue.

I removed the rest of my clothing and stood before this stranger totally naked his eyes burning into me. He came around the table casting his eyes up and down my body and on both sides, I felt so cheap.

"You have a beautiful body and we have a contract to sign you may get dressed now."

Over the next three weeks I got a large number of shoots and the money was flowing in sufficiently to cover the debts and then suddenly the shoots dropped to a trickle, it was time to find out why.

We once again met up with Stewart to discover why I was not getting much work any more.

"So Stewart what your saying is Susan got loads of work because she was new?" asked James.

"That's about it I'm afraid, the novelty has worn off and if you want to boost your income then you will have to look at the next stage," Stewart replied.

"What are we talking about, what's the next stage?" I asked quizzically.

"Live pornography," came the answer." There are three levels, the first is straight one male and female that pays £1,000 a film. If you don't mind doing it with a male and female then that's around £3,000 a film and the final stage is anything goes which can be worth up to £10,000 a film."

"So what is anything goes?" I asked.

"It means that any of your holes can be used by either man or woman and sometimes a group of people," said Stewart

I was shocked but even so the money sounded pretty good but I did need a few points added to the agreement. Stewart was quite happy to exclude anything with animals and certainly no real pain and no way anything to do with shit or piss.

Once we had returned home James pored us both a martini and beckoned me to sit on the sofa and discuss the result of today's meeting.

"Susan can you honestly say that you are comfortable with the thought of having sex with another man and possibly even group sex with various people. Putting it in crude terms are you prepared to be fucked on film, to be used for the gratification of others," asked James looking forlorn

"I don't think we have a choice, the only thing that can raise the sort of money we need each month is by me selling my body, if there was another choice don't you think I'd take it. I am prepared to become no better than a whore if it means we can retain our lifestyle. Whatever happens I will always love you and this small sacrifice is unavoidable if we are to survive, all it is sex, nothing less and nothing more," replied Susan who was unable to look James in the eye as she said it.

After further debate I convinced James that I should go for the "anything goes" as that would reduce the amount of times I would have to degrade myself.

Everything had been arranged and we arrived at the film studio and were directed into a small but comfortable dressing room and I was instructed to dress in the clothes that were hanging on the outside of the wardrobe.

I dressed in the skimpy clothes and as I gazed at myself in the full length mirror it wasn't me I saw but a high class hooker, I couldn't believe how these tarty clothes had totally changed my appearance.

Suddenly there was heavy banging on the door and a shout of "on set please" that brought me back to reality; the time had come.

James escorted me out to the set, naturally it was a bedroom scene and sitting on the bed were four men all dressed in black suits, straight away I felt their eyes undressing me with each step I took closer to the large queen size bed.

The director told me that only the guys needed to know the script all I had to do was follow their lead and apart from moaning and groaning I had no words to speak. Briefly he explained that the four men had been solicitors employed by my boyfriend, who in a fit of anger had sacked them and now they were here to get revenge on him by fucking me while filming the action so that they could send him a copy.

They left the set and I sat at the dressing table brushing my hair, there was knocking at the door and as I was supposed to be waiting for room service I did not hesitate in opening the door.

As I opened it I was pushed backwards so hard I stumbled onto the bed and was quickly set upon by one of the men. His legs straddled over my stomach pinning me down, while the second man grabbed my wrists and held them above my head. A third man pulled my skirt off followed swiftly by my thong, in an instant I could feel my pussy getting wet as the cool air glided over it. He began to insert a finger inside me, then two and finally three as he played and tormented my clitoris bringing me close to an orgasm. While he continued to play with my pussy the man sitting on me ripped my blouse off revealing my braless tits and very stiff nipples. I began to feel weak as two of them sucked gently on my tits while my pussy got the other ones full attention. My orgasm was building and there was nothing I could do to control it, never could I imagine the pleasure of being teased and tormented to this degree. The yell I let out even made the four actors jump, it was long and it was loud as my orgasm exploded deep in my pussy, shot along my stomach through my shoulders and finally erupting in my brain like no orgasm I had ever experienced before.

I glanced towards James who appeared very uncomfortable as he fidgeted in his seat, it seems watching his wife being groped was starting to take effect and what I first thought was anger I later learned was him getting aroused by the scene.

As I lay there naked and exposed the man who had his fingers in my pussy had now replaced them with his tongue, expertly he teased my clitoris, each flick with his tongue causing me to thrash about with the pleasure. I never noticed the other three moving away and getting undressed as my eyes were closed as another orgasm cascaded through my body bringing a long sensual moan from deep within my throat.

I now had a man kneeling either side of my head their big cocks waving at me and demanding attention, both of them must have been at least ten inches long, larger than any I had ever seen before. Alternatively I licked the end of their cocks, I could taste the precum and hungrily took one of the cocks as deep into my mouth as I could manage. While my mouth was busy I suddenly felt a cock sliding along my cunt lips, up and down, up and down until I could stand it no more and inadvertently shouted for him to fuck me, I don't know what James was thinking and to be honest I was to far gone to care.

The man quickly replaced his tongue with his cock, I felt every inch of him slipping further and further into my eager hole, he was going deeper than anyone had been before and every inch was enhancing the immense pleasure I was feeling between my legs.

One of the men I was sucking suddenly erupted in my mouth and I never noticed the taste as I swallowed without thinking, my focus was totally on my pussy, changing my attention to the other cock I eagerly started sucking and it wasn't long before he came, but he pulled out of my mouth and sprayed his juice over my face.

The man between my legs was pumping me harder and faster I felt that I was going to be split in two when with a final thrust he blew his seed into me before collapsing over my body.

Less than an hour had passed and couldn't believe that £10,000 was earned so easily, but it was not finished as one of the men began finger fucking me while once more cocks were thrust in my mouth.

They took turns fucking me and by the time they were finished my pussy felt raw and tender and I was hoping it was over when the door to the set crashed open and in rushed a woman, cursing as she dashed towards the naked men surrounding me.

"So this is where you spend your time, you useless bastard," she screamed towards what I assumed was her fictional husband.

The men cowered on one side of the bed as she turned her attention towards me. "So bitch you like these men fucking you do you, you like cock well I'll give you cock."

She jumped onto my chest and pulled her skirt high above her, "now lick this bitch," she said as she thrust her cunt into my face. I did as she said and even though I had never considered doing anything with or too a woman it wasn't as bad as I thought as I licked away at her pussy. Her orgasm took me by surprise, she clasped her knees tight against my head and thrust forward covering my mouth completely. As soon as she had regained her composure she stood up and removed a strap on form her bag, this was no ordinary strap on it was massive, at least twelve inches long.

"Now you are going to pay for corrupting my husband," she said as she strapped one side of the abnormal appendage to her body.

She was now naked, grabbing hold of my ankles she pulled my legs wide apart and positioned herself between my legs. Taking hold of the dildo she placed it at the entrance to my pussy and slowly pushed forward. The first few inches were fine but as it sank deeper into me I thought it was going to burst through and out the other side.

I begged her to stop and out of the corner of my eye my husband stood up but was directed to sit down again by the director.

Finally every inch was buried inside my pussy there was a mixture of pain and pleasure and every time she thrust forward I didn't know if I was going to come or cry. She fucked me until I was on the verge of passing out, when with a cry of triumph she pulled out leaving me exhausted and sore.

A dressing gown was passed to me and with difficulty I stumbled towards my dressing room followed by my distraught husband.

"Never again will this happen, I promise," he said as he comforted me.

As we left we picked up the check for £10,000 that certainly eased the hurt I had suffered.

A couple of days later we realised that I had to continue, the money was too important to be ignored, that was until James had a brainwave.

Over the next few weeks we converted the garage to a bedroom and bought all the necessary filming equipment to make our own films, James idea was to cut out the middlemen and produce films ourselves.

Unbeknown to me James had been advertising on the internet seeking men to appear in the porno film, he was looking for well endowed men especially those that had cocks so big they had never had the satisfaction of being fully inside a woman.

Eventually he found the men he was looking for and filming was about to commence, once again it was a scenario where the boss lady had made life difficult for these men and they were seeking revenge by fucking her against her will.

The scene started with the door being thrown open and me being thrown across the room and landing on the bed. My clothes were ripped from me and my hands secured to the top of the bed with rope, this worried me, as James had never mentioned bondage before.

As I lay there the men quickly undressed revealing the three biggest cocks I had ever seen or even believed could exist.

The first man spread my legs and tormented my pussy with his fingers making me extremely wet and eager to be fucked. He repositioned himself at the entrance to my pussy and slowly pushed forward, my mind went though the pain barrier as the final few inches vanished inside me. In no time I was thrashing beneath him as orgasm after orgasm ripped my body to shreds my groans and shouting bringing my tormentor rapidly to orgasm. Each man took turns fucking me and for the first time in their lives they were able to fully penetrate a woman and were enjoying every second as each one came inside me.

The filming finished, I was too weak to get up and just lay there trying to compose myself, I didn't expect to walk straight for a few days after this pounding.

After the men left my husband sat beside me and stroked my hair, a big grin covered his face. "Do you know how much I paid them?"

I shook my head, not sure if I cared.

"Absolutely nothing they paid me a £1,000 each just to have the pleasure of sinking their whole dick inside you."

We didn't make any more films after that we didn't need too, the film made us enough money until we were able to get the factory up and running, maybe it was the title that helped sell it. Well who could resist buying a film titled 36 inches.

tamol
tamol
91 Followers