It's Just Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! There we go, I'll have to save up my poopsies for tomorrow." Vanessa sighed as the last toot of a fart slipped out of her. "Did you see how Mommy waited until she was sitting on the potty before she pushed out all her pees and poos like grown up? Maybe someday you'll learn how to be a big girl like me."

With that she sat up and reached for the toilet paper, ripping off a long strand and balling it up as she wiped the poop off from between her cheeks. She tossed the brown stained paper into the toilet before grabbing up another ball and running it over the delicate skin one last time to be sure she was clean before dropping it in the bowl and pulling up her red lace panties.

They both headed back to the couch and Jane curled up in her Mommies lap, cooing at the intimacy she felt between them. Vanessa was surprised as the timid brunette suddenly pulled up the dominant woman's shirt and began suckling at her bare breast, not caring that no milk came out. While taken aback the raven haired "Mommy" started stroking her little girl's head with one hand and her diapered bottom with the other.

The stimulation of her nipple was a delicious feeling and she wished she could touch herself, but she stopped and let the moment be Jane's. She had had her fun controlling her in the bathroom, degrading her by forcing her to watch her relieve herself.

'Janey needs this' was all she thought as her lust grew with each suckle.

All of a sudden she was pulled back out of her thoughts as a warmth grew underneath her left hand and the diaper material pushed against it. She turned her gaze downward and saw that the suckling had slowed and a strained look crossed her face.

'Oh she's-' thought Vanessa as she watched the woman in her lap slowly push a large semi solid mess into the back of her diaper.

It was nothing new to Vanessa who had changed dirty diapers for years, many of which were Jane's, and she simply smiled down at her. Thinking of how her little girl was asserting her role as the baby with each push she began to knead the diaper material and mushed the mess against the woman's rear. With a smile she reached her right hand down and slipped it between the crotch of the diaper, slowly massaging and manipulating the woman's sex. Her fingers played across the warm supple lips in time to the hand which mushed the poop on the other end. Jane's hips buck and the tempo of her suckling increases, rising and rising until a loud moan was emitted from around the raven haired woman's dark nipple.

A few minutes after her orgasm Jane collapsed on her Mommies lap, falling into a deep and peaceful slumber. Vanessa simply looked down at her for a few seconds before pulling her hand out of the baby girl's diaper and lifting her into her arms, carrying her into the bedroom and depositing her on the bed.

The supplies were already laid out and Vanessa simply grabbed a new diaper before ripping off the tabs holding the diaper around the sleeping woman's waist. As she pulled down the front of the diaper the smell of the mashed waste hit her like a wall, but the smell was nothing to her and she simply pulls the wipes out of the container and started wiping the mess away from the engorged lips. It wasn't long before the woman's crotch was wiped clean and the soiled wipes were deposited inside the diaper. With only the rear left Vanessa grabbed both ankles with her left hand while the right proceeded to use many wipes to clean away the poop which was smeared across both of her cheeks and the large amount caked into the crack.

Finally she pulled the heavily soiled diaper out from under the beautiful sleeping girl's rear. It was immediately thrown into the garbage and only a matter of seconds before a freshly opened diaper was laid beneath her, the material crinkling as the buns touched down upon it. The crotch and inside of the diaper was showered with baby powder and after rubbing it into Jane's flesh Vanessa pulled the diaper snugly against her and taped it tightly. She gave it a quick check for leaks and a light pat before leaving the freshly diapered woman to enjoy her sleep.

-

Jane awoke about twenty minutes later in the groggy haze that only accompanied a blissful post-orgasm slumber. With one hand she pushed herself a little off the mattress while the other rubbed her eyes and brushed a few locks of Haifa out of her vision.

The crinkling she heard when she sat up was comforting and brought a smile to her face. Looking down she saw the pure white material which was wrapped around her waist and took a moment to enjoy the contrast between it and her nude body. Finally, she looked up and saw the digital clock on the table in front of her and realized that her time had just run up a minute ago.

With a look around the room she noticed that her clothes were all folded next to her and she smiled at the thought her mommy had put into it. Reaching over she pulled out her bra and gently fastened it around her chest before pulling on and buttoning her ocean blue silk shirt with nimble fingers. Then she stood up and looked through the pile in search of her brand new panties, however they could not be found amongst the business jacket and skirt. Annoyed she looked around the bed and underneath it but could not find them, so she decided to put on the her skirt and jacket as well as her heels before going to ask Mommy where they could be.

Walking out of the room and into the hall was strange, the diapers crinkling from underneath her skirt barely audible, and she looked to her left to see her mommy laying on the couch reading a book. She stepped closer and was about to ask her for her panties so she could take off the diaper when she was cut off by the raven haired woman.

"Looking for these?" she questioned as the hand not holding the book rose above her head, dangling the blue lace thong on one finger.

"Oh, yes thank you! I was worried they were lost and I'd have to-" Jane said as she moved to reach for them before being interrupted.

"I told you that you wouldn't keep these." Vanessa, now obviously dominant, said in a harsh tone. "You'll get them after your next appointment. Until then you're going to have to wear your last diaper."

"Wah-but I can't! I've got a date right after here and I don-"

"Well then you'd better hide it well or hope that date of yours is a very understanding man." Vanessa said in a tone that made it obvious how little she cared. "Now, your purse is on the table by the front door. Leave a check there with the usual amount plus the seventy dollars for new diapers. And I better not hear any tabs rip before you leave, or you know the consequences."

Jane stopped and turned around toward the door, knowing that it was useless to argue any further. She knew how their relationship worked and that there was nothing left to do but walk over to her purse and pull out her pen and checkbook, scribbling on the paper before ripping it off and laying it on the table.

She shouted goodbye as she walked out the door and just like every other time there was no reply. She told herself not to expect anything else and look to the future, to stop fantasizing about Vanessa loving her like a real mommy.

After all, it's just business.

12