It's Just Not Cricket Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dacked
dacked
131 Followers

My dad showed no mercy, roughly fucking his friend of thirty years like he was a one-night stand. Glenn moaned and writhed and kept begging dad to fuck him harder. Without saying anything, we all climbed off the chairs and knelt in a circle around Glenn and his hard-on.

"Now...now..." he said, shuddering. The first jet of cum burst forth onto my waiting tongue. I hadn't even realised I'd opened my mouth. Glenn angled himself and blew the next one onto Andy's face. Charlie dove in and began to lap it up off his son's cheek. My dad hoisted him in the other direction for his final shot, landing it in Glenn's outstretched palm. He brought it to Noels face and rubbed it over his mouth.

Glenn was utterly spent and collapsed off my father's cock. The old man was about to blow too, I could see it in his eyes. He wanked furiously, right in front of me. I was about to receive this fresh load when I had an idea.

As the first blast of cum erupted, I grabbed the red bucket hat off my head and held it in front of me, catching every spurt of his seed. As he finished, panting and sweaty, I stood up and placed the hat on his head, his jizz running through his hair and down his face.

"The winner!" I said, holding up his free hand.

Aftermath

We cleaned up ourselves and the yard as best we could, sobered up a bit and hard some dinner before we went to get the girls from the station.

"Well lads, here's to another successfully year of backyard cricket." My dad said, raising his glass.

We all cheers'd and agreed, we'd really raised the bar this year.

"Next year might be interesting." Said Charlie.

"Why's that mate?" Noel asked, tucking into his steak.

"I've got my brother coming to visit."

We all paused and looked at him.

"Do you think he'd like our style of cricket?" Glenn asked.

"Oh he'd love it. So will his twin boys. 22 years old, need a good fucking."

"You know, if they're coming along, there's a couple of mates from work who I reckon would be down for this too..." said Glenn.

"PM's 11 next year then?" said dad.

We all laughed and clinked our glasses again.

dacked
dacked
131 Followers
12