It's Just Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad, just go for it." I said.

Dad didn't say anything.

"Uncle Tim, my father, your brother explained it to Jessica and I way back when we first started fucking. It's a different kind of relationship we have with each other when the sex is incestuous. There are no guidelines. Dad told us this relationship will be as temporary or as permanent as we allow ourselves to make it. Jess, Jasmine and I all chose to make it a temporary one. We're not right for each other, we're right-now for each other. We all know we are going to move on eventually."

My Dad looked at Dean as if trying to make his mind up.

"Dad," I said. "You've done this before remember. You stopped fucking your sister and married Mom. Did Mom uh... Ever?"

My Dad shook his head and smiled. "No, baby. If she fucked her brother I would have thought there was something with her."

"Now there's a prize asshole." Said Dean and we all laughed.

"It's time young man." I said. "Get out there and date."

"Sheez Jaz, do you know what it's like out there? Things have changed."

Dean and I laughed, we were both currently single, we knew exactly how it is out there.

My weekend flew by and I didn't even get time to mourn my father's absence on Saturday night. I had put a face-mask on and was lying in the bath relaxing when someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I shouted.

"Me." Came the reply.

Ah, it was my cousin Alison.

"Come round back." I shouted and heard her making her way to the back door. A few minutes later Alison and her girlfriend Tanya were in my bathroom.

"Get a good look." I told the two of them.

Alison licked her lips while staring pointedly at my pussy. I lifted and spread my legs for them.

"I hear the master is away, does the mouse want to play?"

I rolled my eyes, a family full of dramatists.

"You know who would like to watch." I said.

"Yes, but that will make Tanya uncomfortable."

"Hmmm... I owe him one."

Alison shrugged, take it or leave it. Fuck. I hadn't had lezzy action for sometime now. I was going to have to make that payback really special. As you will have gathered by now, the family closet is draped in secrets we all know about.

I got out of the bath and washed off the face mask. Beauty routine done, I went to find them. They were waiting in my room. Alison picked out a CD and put it on, the girls quickly stripped and joined me on the bed.

Alison kissed me thank you and set to work on my breast, Tanya followed her lead and sucked on the other. I laid on my back with my legs spread, rubbing my pussy. When Alison had enough tit she turned her attention to my aching pussy. I told Tanya to sit on my face. She lowered her cunt into my face and I ate her pussy eagerly, licking and slurping and sucking that pussy juice into my mouth. She tasted wonderful and her tits were lovely to massage. I found her clit and stiffened my tongue and rubbed that clit of hers until it began to grow. The wave came and before I could do anything my cunt and clit were shuddering and twitching as my pussy walls pulsed. I gasped into Tanya's pussy and felt a hand go up my cunt. I stuck a finger in Tanya's pussy and resumed rubbing her clit with my tongue. That girl had a marvellous clit. When it was fully aroused it must have been three inches long. Beautiful. I gripped the ass that went with it, jammed it onto my mouth and began to suck her cock-let. Damn it was good. I was determined to suck her right into my throat. I was cumming again, my pussy was grinding against Alison's pussy, she had abandoned fist fucking me and had scissored me instead. Our clits were fucking each other.

Somewhere far away I heard someone screaming and then I felt Tanya's pussy juice running into my neck and onto my breasts. She suddenly lifted off my mouth I could hear her heaving to catch her breath. I gently pulled her pussy back down and licked all her juice out of her cunt. Alison was grinding us to a climax and both our little clits burst simultaneously.

"Oh, oh oh... Fuck yes!" She moaned.

We disentangled ourselves and sat back to catch our collective breath.

"I want to marry you." I told Tanya. "And thank you Ally, don't thank me. What a wonderful gift you have in Tanya." Tanya smiled shyly and Ally wrapped her in her arms, giving her lover refuge.

Ally sighed happily. "Guess what else she knows?"

"The family secret?"

"Yip, and she's cool with it."

My new clitorally blessed friend may become a permanent feature. I gaped in shock.

"You better get used to sharing then Ally. I know a few people who would like to worship that clit."

"Good." Said Ally. "The experience up to now hasn't been all jolly."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Another time." She replied.

Two weeks passed before I heard from Dean.

"You owe me two now." He said in an evil voice.

"Okay Dean, that's a turn off, not a turn on. Just so you know."

"Mhuah ha ha." Frankenstein laughed.

Dramatists, I told you.

We discussed how I would pay him back and agreed to meet at the train station that evening.

He met me just inside and we went to pay for our tickets. I was wearing a grey summer coat with heels. That's all I was wearing so I was grateful the coat hung at knee level.

We boarded the train and it was empty looking. Dean pulled my coat up to my waist and sat opposite me. I proceeded to fuck myself with a dildo. Wow, so erotic. A man entered our coach, I stopped and pulled my coat down. I took the dildo out of my pussy and motioned to Dean. He got up and sat in a seat just past the stranger so that they were facing each other. Oh well, I thought.

I dropped my coat and walked up to Dean. I got onto my knees and took his waiting cock into my mouth. I sucked his cock until I tasted pre cum. I tickled his pisshole with my tongue and then let him go. I turned my back to Dean, bent forward and lowered my cunt onto his big cock, reverse cowgirl. He didn't want the stranger to miss a second and he also wanted him to see Dean's cock pounding my pussy.

Dean was so horny, he loves fucking in front of strangers. My pussy was responding to the pounding and I screamed "Harder! Fuck! Me!"

He fucked even harder, pushing me down onto his cock. I felt an almighty jerk and then that wonderful pulsing and the warmth of his juice.

The stranger watched everything and when we were done, he got up and left.

"Oh thanks." Said Dean. "Stay for the show but don't applaud, please."

His night got even better, thirty minutes later there were two men in our coach. Dean went for it and used me to pleasure himself, which was the deal. He stuck a vibrator in my cunt and fucked my ass for me. We both had wonderful climaxes. When we were done and heaving and panting, one man stood up and applauded.

Thinking about it, it was a nice month all round. From the wedding to the train ride. It's just sex.

12