It's Just Sex... Ch. 02

Story Info
A decision is made, which creates a new problem.
2.5k words
4.47
36.8k
44

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to the morning light in my face, shining a bright orange-red through the window. I could hear the rooster outside, crowing loudly, something that roosters do all the time when they're awake. Maxine wasn't awake yet, which was probably for the best. I gently removed my arms from her, and went to piss, then finally worked my way to my room to get dressed for the day. I decided jeans would be fine. It was clear the electric had been turned back on sometime through the night, as various lights were on in the house. I turned them all off on my way through.

I stood on the porch, looking out toward the property. My thoughts again returned to the previous night, how my sister and I had sex... it had become all too real to me, evidenced by the fluttery, but bitter feeling in my stomach.

What was I feeling? Anxiety? Regret? I didn't know, but the feeling wouldn't go away, and I didn't much like it. I'd sated my sister's desires, by giving in to her, but my original apprehension was valid, and still with me.

A part of me hated myself for not telling her 'no', but another part of me wanted more... and that scared me. It was clear I couldn't control myself when she made advances toward me, and that meant she was in total control over me in some way.

I wondered if she was aware of this, or if she simply felt that I'd given myself to her freely, rather than out of pure, blind lust. It didn't really matter, the deed was done, whether I liked it or not.

A pair of hands interrupted my thoughts, as they slid around my waist. I could feel Maxine hug me from behind.

"Good morning," she said.

"Morning."

"Why don't you come back to bed, we can always get up again later. It's early," she said.

"We need to talk about what happened," I turned around.

She was completely naked, and quite the sight, there was no denying it. There was no reason for her to get dressed, since no-one was at the farm aside from us. Without a soul for miles, someone could probably go naked a full day out here.

"Um, okay..." she said.

I motioned for us to go in and sit down on the couch, and we both made our way there, after I closed the door.

"I don't know how I feel about us having sex, Maxi," I admitted.

"Mick, we talked about this, it's just sex!" she said.

"But it's not just sex, Maxi. I don't know what this means for us now. Are we a couple? Do I consider you my girlfriend? Are we going to keep having sex?" I said.

"Okay, look. We had sex... it was short, it was awkward, it wasn't even that satisfying, but it counts. We can't go back on that, so you need to be honest with me... do you regret what we did?" she said.

As she spoke, I couldn't help but admire the view, and I got hard from thinking about how we fucked. I was obviously conflicted about the incident, and being attracted to her didn't help.

"Mick...?" she shook me.

I finally snapped out of a daze, unsure how long she'd been trying to get my attention before grabbing my shoulders.

"I don't know, Maxi... I think what happened has changed me in ways I can't describe yet," I said.

"In a good way... or a bad way?" she mumbled.

"I'll let you know," I said. "But..."

"But...?" she said.

"You're seriously making me really horny, sitting here naked like this."

"It's obviously not hard to get you off, bro. I mean, you lasted like twenty seconds inside me before blowing your load," she laughed.

"Because you're fucking hot, and you were practically choking my dick in there!" I laughed with her.

"And you enjoyed it," she started unbuttoning my jeans.

"Um... duh? It was still sex, Maxi," I laughed.

She unzipped my pants and yanked them off before grabbing my cock in a death-grip.

"You're not gonna get all 'I was changed by this experience' on me this time, are you?" she leaned down and pressed her lips to my tip.

"If you're gonna suck me off, then go for it. It's not like we haven't done that before," I shrugged.

"Oh no, mister. You made me wake up alone, then told me you're not sure if you regret fucking me, so you're gonna get it," she teased.

She got up, and pulled me along with her by my dick, all the way back up to her room, and into her bed. I laid down, expecting her to start sucking me off, but instead, she simply stroked my cock slowly.

"Is this supposed to be my punishment?" I laughed.

"Oh, you think I'm gonna let you get off?" she smiled. "I'm gonna make you beg for it."

"Oh yeah? How you gonna do that?" I said.

"I'm gonna jerk, and tease, and lick your cock, then when you're getting ready to cum, I'm gonna stop."

"Sadistic bitch," I laughed.

"Oh, if you wanna see my sadistic side, I can do that, too," she laughed.

She kept stroking me, stopping only at points to lick my tip, cleaning it of any pre-cum that she'd coaxed out. True to her word, as I was about to cum, she stopped and let go of my cock. I thought I'd be smart and not tell her I was going to cum, but she quickly figured it out based on my body language. She knew me that well, which was satisfying, most of the time.

She quickly climbed on top of me and before I could stop her, she eased my cock back into her tight pussy. It was too much for me to handle as it was, and once again, I shot a load inside her. The sensation was heavenly, and it was clear she'd planned this little stunt. I had no recourse but to simply enjoy the moment.

"See?" she said with a seductive tone. "It feels good to cum in your sis, don't it?"

"Thought you were gonna make me beg for it?" I teased her.

"I'm an impatient girl," she said.

She started moving her hips in waves, riding my cock like it was some kind of carnival attraction. I reached up and started playing with her tits, totally lost in the moment, already.

"Oooh, yeah baby," she moaned. "You can't tell me you don't wanna do this all the fucking time."

"Oh fuck," I muttered.

"Yeah, we are," she laughed.

Her motions became more focused, and I could feel her pussy soaking my cock in her juices. The lewd sounds we were making with the act, permeated the room, and I kept playing with her tits, pinching her nipples firmly between my fingers as they poked outward.

Her lips were in full blush as she started bouncing up and down on my cock. I thrust upward with her motions as the fluttery feeling returned again. My body quivered in excitement, or fear, I don't know which, as I watched my sister having her way with my cock, realizing that my reaction was to help her use it as her own personal sex toy.

"Oh my god, it feels so good!" she moaned loudly.

Our motion picked up in pace, to the point where I was actually worried she was in pain. This was only her second time, and less than twelve hours after she'd lost her virginity. I was already surprised she wasn't wincing and going easy on both of us.

My thoughts were again interrupted as I felt her pussy contract around my cock. She soon collapsed on me, breathing heavily. She looked up at me and smiled with her now-bright-red lips, and our lips met in passionate embrace.

"Did you like it?" she said in a shaky voice.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Now, do you regret what we did yesterday... and just now?"

I thought about it for a minute, but shook my head.

"No, sis... but we still have to talk about what it means for us."

"I guess..." she sighed.

It was clear, she didn't want to have that conversation, but we both needed it. I held her in my arms until we were both composed, by this point, the analog clock on the night-stand read '7:13'.

"Fuck..." I said. "It's almost seven-fifteen, we need to shower before the workers come over."

"Why the rush?" she said. "We can just throw something on until they get started, then shower after."

"Maxi... we smell like sex..." I said.

"Oh!" she said with a surprised look.

"Yeah..."

"Well, we can always shower together, and since we have to shower anyway..." she smiled and sat up, still straddling my cock.

"What?" I laughed.

Before she could answer, I felt warmth, and flowing like a river, her piss streamed all over me in a large accumulating puddle, both on me, and under us on the sheets.

"How's that?" she said.

"Fuck, that feels good!" I said, watching as she was still expelling fluids.

I couldn't believe how much she was pissing at that moment, it was like a dam had burst, and an entire ocean was flowing from it, with no end in sight.

"Jesus Christ, sis, you had to piss really bad," I laughed.

"I really did!" she laughed with me.

Finally, her stream subsided, but the ordeal had left me hard again. We got up, and showered, then went downstairs to see the workers arriving at 7:45. We told them what they needed to do, and that we were shipping supplies that day.

Having nothing more to be done on our end, I decided it best to get some breakfast. Maxine had already been cooking by this point, and I went out into the kitchen to see her in her yellow sun-dress.

I whistled at her, and she simply looked over her shoulder with a smile.

"Do you want butter on your toast?" she asked.

"Yes, please," I said.

I grabbed some orange juice out of the fridge, and poured two glasses. This was one of the many things my twin sister and I shared an affinity for; having breakfast with each other, and we never took such things for granted.

I returned the orange juice to the fridge and crept up behind her, grabbing her firm ass, over her dress.

"You're not wearing any panties," I teased her.

"Yeah, no shit," she giggled.

"Does that mean, you want to fuck all day? I asked.

"Does that question mean that you want to?" she said.

"Might as well. You've convinced me that it's a good way to spend time together," I said.

"You really had me worried, at first, Mick," she turned to face me.

"You can't blame me for not knowing what to think about us having sex," I said. "But we've always been close, and I guess it's not as bad as I originally thought."

"Good," she smiled. "So, tell me..."

She kissed me, I kissed her in return.

"Yes?" I said.

"Does the idea of having sex with your sister turn you on?" she asked.

"We're totally playing into the stereotype, here, Maxi," I laughed.

She laughed as well. "Answer the question."

"Yes, I'd have to say it turns me on a lot," I said.

"Then no more of this complaining, Mister," she teased.

"Yes, Ma'am," I said.

She turned back around to finish cooking, and later, we finally sat down to eat. After we finished eating, and washed the dishes, we snuck away to Maxine's room, where we stripped our clothes off, and got on the bed.

After she laid down, I dove in between her legs, licking and toying with her bare pussy. It was amazing, and nerve-wrecking at the same time, knowing this was my sister's pussy, and I was using it as though she were my girlfriend.

My tongue slid between her pussy lips, and I could taste her juices already. She didn't exaggerate; she definitely got turned on by us fooling around. Of course, we'd been touching each other for a long time already, and we'd developed this incestuous bond.

She moaned as I tickled her clit with my tongue. I looked up at her, to see her playing with her tits, then I again focused on her pussy. She was getting wetter by the second, and her juices tasted sweet on my tongue.

Finally, after a few minutes of eating her out, I shoved my cock inside her. She moaned with my thrust, and whimpered with each one after. She made the cutest noises, and that only made me want it more.

My motion in and out of her started making a wet slapping noise, and I was exhilarated by it. I felt myself starting to let go of my inhibitions, and my willingness to hold back dwindled. I leaned down onto her and kissed her with a deep lust, of which she reciprocated.

I pulled her legs up and was now pounding into her at full blast, our hips making yet another slapping sound as I fucked her senseless. I could feel her clench around my cock, but I wasn't close yet, so I kept going, not letting up to give her rest.

This went beyond the love we felt for each other, this was strictly primal lust at work. I could feel it take over completely and I was no longer thinking logically, or with any sense at all. It was just me, her, and the sex.

Our kiss broke, and I could hear her moaning loudly, yelling out all manner of profanities as I had my way with her. I looked down at her, and her lips were the most red I'd ever seen them, and her cheeks were in full blush. She had her eyes closed, and it was clear she was in ecstasy.

I pushed my cock in, one final time, as deep as it would go, and I could feel the explosion inside her. Just as many spurts, if not a little more, than last time.

We laid panting, and holding each other, until we heard something that made our hearts skip a beat.

"Ahem," someone said.

I turned my head to see Jason, one of our farm-hands, standing where he shouldn't be, in my sister's doorway. From his view, he could see that I was inside Maxine, and probably had seen the end of our sexual encounter, and knew what we'd done.

"Oh my god..." Maxine said.

I slowly pulled out of Maxine's tight pussy, but before I could say a word, Jason turned and went downstairs.

"Stop him!" Maxine said.

"We both need to get dressed and go talk to him, right now," I said.

"Yeah, no shit, but you need to run and stop him before he says something to the others!" Maxine said.

I quickly put on some pants, but had no time for the rest. Barefoot, and shirtless, I ran down the stairs and just barely stopped Jason from walking out the door.

"We seriously need to talk, and you're not leaving this house until we do..." I said to him.

I knew this wasn't going to be pleasant, but he agreed to sit down and talk to me...