It's Legal in California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin started to pound at her again, his cock pulling almost all the way out, her lips stretching to hold onto his throbbing organ before driving back in again. Her eyes were closed as she tried to manage the pleasure that was coursing through her body. They snapped open as he pulled out of her and with almost effortless ease spun her tight little body over on to her belly. With a careful stab he sunk himself deep into her again, his hands grabbing her by the shoulders as he began to pound her body in earnest.

She buried her face into the mattress, letting her groans be muffled by the soft surface. He had amazing endurance, probably from his conditioning as a soccer player and he continued to fuck her like she had never been taken care of before. One of his strong hands grabbed her by the base of the neck and kept her shoulders bowed down; the other dipped around her waist and began to tease her over stimulated clit. Unbelievably she felt her body rising again, clawing its way to a third orgasm of the night.

Justin began to his work his cock faster and faster his hips softly slapping against her tight little ass. His hand abandoned her clit and she moaned for its return, when she felt it rub against the rosebud of her anus. She almost went off right then, but fought it back determined to hold out until he finally came. He was like a machine, a fucking machine primed to hit all her pleasure spots. When his finger rubbed around her sphincter again, her body betrayed her pushing back against the investigating digit, allowing it to penetrate to the first knuckle.

For the third time that night her pussy clamped shut. She screamed in pleasure, the sound was luckily swallowed by the thick mattress and tangled comforter. Even as she exploded she heard Justin's grunt and felt his massive cock twitch inside her cunt. Somehow, he continued to pump his big organ into her, spewing cum inside her convulsing pussy. Justin collapsed across her back driving her down on to her bed. His cock was still trapped inside her steaming cunt. Slowly she could feel it deflate and finally Justin rolled off to the side, a trail of his and her mixed cum dripping from his cock across her ass and down her leg.

The two lay there next to each other exhausted and stunned at what had just happened. Justin reached out with one tender hand and traced the lines of her face, wiping loose strands of hair away. Kate felt at peace, she never imagined having sex with her cousin, let alone mind blowing sex, but it had been amazing.

He leaned in and kissed her softly. She could still taste herself faintly and she enjoyed the tender kiss. She cuddled against his sweaty body, enjoying his lean muscles and musky scent.

She was just dozing off when she heard her mom's door close.

Holy shit, its 2:30. Did she hear us?

Kate looked back at Justin who was sleeping peacefully, one strong arm holding her tightly around the waist. She listened carefully until she heard her mom go into the kitchen. If her mom had suspected what had just happened she would have been sure to check. Now, she knew her mom wouldn't come in; Justin was supposed to spend the night on her trundle bed so her mom expected him to be in her room. She almost laughed thinking about what would happen if her mom did happen to peek. Then fear coursed through her; what the hell had they done and what were they going to do about it?

She lay there listening to her mom quietly move around the living room and kitchen until she went out the front door. She didn't know how she would ever fall asleep. There were too many questions about what had just happened. How could she tell her friends? What would Justin and her do about it the next day?

Kate woke to the insistent buzzing of her alarm.