It's My Life: Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My skin was so coated with goose bumps that I had the complexion of a football as Suzanne's tongue dabbed behind my ear ever so gently.

"So beautiful," Suzanne said breathlessly into my ear. "You're so beautiful."

I waited for the grabbing of my breasts... the groping between my legs. Instead, what I got was Suzanne's kisses all over my neck and shoulders, and her hands sliding up and down my arms with her touch as light as a feather.

All I could hear was the pounding bass from a car outside the house as Suzanne continued her exquisite caressing, but it wasn't any car radio I was hearing. It was my heart, and it was beating like a jackhammer. So loudly I looked down, half-expecting to see my chest visibly bouncing in time. Instead, all I could see were my nipples threatening to tear through the fabric of my tank top.

My nipples were so taut that it was almost painful, and I wanted so much for Suzanne's hands to come up and massage my breasts to take that sweet aching away. Suzanne kept right on kissing my neck and shoulders, either oblivious to the agony I was in or enjoying my suffering too much to stop, and giving me a crash course in foreplay as she did.

My breathing was so loud and raspy that I sounded like I was on a ventilator, and my body was shaking so badly that Suzanne had to catch me a couple of times. Time... what time was it? I remember thinking that this had to have gone on for hours. Leaning back, I felt Suzanne's breasts rubbing against my back, and the sweet scent of her filled the air as I tried to lean back against her, a soothing aroma with a hint of vanilla so intoxicating that I wanted to taste it. To taste her.

"Let me take this off you Becky," Suzanne cooed into my ear after giving my lobe a little nibble.

Suzanne's hands came around me and pulled my tank top from under the waistband of my shorts and slowly pulled it up, the backs of her hands grazing my nipples as she did. I raised my arms to help her get it off me, and Suzanne gingerly pulled it out and over my breasts. The cool air hit my damp skin as the top came up and over my head, and I realized that I was drenched in sweat.

Suzanne certainly didn't mind, as her hands slid back down my arms after she tossed the top behind us, the slickness making her fingers glide effortless through my underarms and down my sides. When at long last her hands came around and cupped my breasts, I let out a loud choking noise that I can't find the letters to accurately describe.

Any embarrassment I might have had regarding my little breasts that barely filled Suzanne's palms was forgotten as I squirmed and writhed into her. Suzanne kneaded my pliant cones roughly, and the nibbling of Suzanne's lips on my neck and shoulders had turned into a gentle biting, and my head rolled around wildly on my shoulders in response.

"Oh babe, you're so wet!" Suzanne hissed into my ear as her right hand came down and went between my legs, and the fact that she knew that despite my shorts and panties still being on spoke volumes about the way I was feeling.

Suzanne got my panties and shorts down in one rapid motion and as I stepped out of the mess at my ankles, Suzanne and I finally were facing each other. I probably looked like a drowned rat by this time but Suzanne looked cool and collected, and smiled as I reached up to unbutton the tops of her pajamas.

"It's okay baby," Suzanne said with an understanding smile as she took my hands in hers, trying to steady them enough to get the buttons undone.

With Suzanne's help the buttons came free one by one, and with each button more and more of her came into view. She was wearing a brassiere with lace around the bodice, and the undergarment looked like it was overmatched by what it was trying to contain.

As I pulled the pajamas off Suzanne's shoulders, she reached back and deftly undid the hooks of her brassiere, mercifully saving me from trying to get that done. The bra lurched forward a bit as it came undone and Suzanne's hands took mine up to her shoulders, allowing me to pull the harness off of her.

I heard Mike gasp over in the corner as Suzanne's breasts came free, and they were indeed breathtaking. Incredibly large and torpedo-like in shape, they stuck out proudly despite their immense size and I watched as if in a dream as my hands came up to hold the breasts of another woman for the first time. They were wonderfully firm to the touch, with crimson hued aureolas nearly as large as drink coasters, and plump nipples that were as erect as mine were.

I leaned forward and nuzzled into Suzanne's cleavage, feeling her gigantic breasts seeming to surround my face as I kissed her soft scented skin. As I kissed my way up from that valley and up to her neck, Suzanne took my face in her hands again and looked at me with those smoky eyes. I tried to say something, to tell her how incredible her breasts were, but my throat was so dry all that came out were indistinguishable sounds.

Then Suzanne was easing me down onto the bed, and as I looked up at her she let her pajama bottoms down and climbed over me. Her breasts swayed outrageously down in front of her as she kissed me on the forehead before working her way back down.

Suxanne's lips found my breasts, which had practically disappeared with me on my back, and she slid her tongue around my nipples before letting it slide down my stomach. I felt her licking the thin streak of hair that led from below my belly button, and she followed the trail down until her tongue burrowed into my dense bush.

I squirmed as Suzanne's tongue ran up and down my pussy, teasing the labia with her lips, and licking all the way down to my anus before retracing its path. When her tongue began dancing around my clitoris, I arched my back and lifted myself up in the air. Suzanne's hands came up under my buttocks and cupped them, using her strength to move my body around her mouth.

I was having an orgasm in no time at all, and I wailed into the headboard of the bed, where I had somehow managed to wiggle up into during Suzanne's oral assualt. My body shook as Suzanne held me tightly while she continued to caress my clit with slow circular motions for what seemed like both forever and not nearly long enough.

When my orgasm finally stopped my thighs were still shaking around Suzanne's head, as I struggled to hang on to the bed while the room slowly stopped spinning around me. Suzanne's head finally emerged from between my legs, and when she climbed back up to me I hugged her tightly.

We held each other for a time as the bed's waves slowly rocked us. My hands went to Suzanne's breasts, which I had become rather enamored with, and I squeezed them as I climbed up and straddled her, with our pussies rubbing against one another. This was a strange and wonderful feeling to me, so I stayed there and let the motion of the bed create the friction between us while my hands went back to her breasts.

Even while on her back, Suzanne's breasts stood up outrageously. I began kneading them rather roughly, feeling their incredible firmess as I massaged them.

"Is this okay?" I asked timidly, unsure whether I was doing anything wrong. I loved holding her breasts, but I was also killing time. I was completely unsure about what it was I was going to do when I was to return the affection Suzanne had given me. I wanted to do it, but I didn't know how.

"Feels nice," Suzanne said as she thrust her pussy up into mine. "Nice in every way," Suzanne sighed as she put her hands behind her head and watched me.

I noticed that Suzanne didn't shave her underarms, as she had dark wisps of jet black hair in the hollows of her armpits. It looked sexy on her, and I wondered if she was as sensitive there as I was.

As I rocked astride Suzanne, I started feeling really good as our pussies continued to rub together. It must have been feeling good to Suzanne too, because her eyes were rolling back in her head and she was beginning to push herself into me with more authority.

This was my chance, I thought to myself, and prayed I wouldn't screw up. After grinding into each other for a while, I slid down Suzanne and climbed down between her legs, spreading them open with my hands and Suzanne's help.

I could smell myself on Suzanne as I bent down and ran my fingers through the compact black triangle that surrounded her womanhood. Trying to do everything that Suzanne had done to me, my lips kissed their way through the soft damp hair until my tongue slipped inside her.

The taste was musky but not unpleasant, and the aroma was much the same as my own, as my tongue slid up and down herr labia before searching for my target in earnest. Suzanne jumped as the tip of my tongue found her clitoris, and when her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me close, I started licking Suzanne in the same way it felt like she had been doing to me.

This was much different than sucking a cock, and while I had no idea what I was doing, at least I knew what I liked and could only hope that it was good for Suzanne as well. I looked up through Suzanne's pubic hair to see her face, but my view was blocked my the undersides of her breasts. They were heaving rather rapidly, so I figured that was a good sign.

I guessed that another good sign were Suzanne's hands, which had fistfulls of my hair which she was yanking around as she made whimpering noises. I kept my tongue flicking as her noises became louder and her body writhed wildly. I reached under and grabbed her hips and tried to hold on as Suzanne began bucking underneath me.

Suzanne's squeals were softened by the pressure of her thighs that were clamped around my ears as she came, and it was only when Suzanne's hands pulled me away from her pussy that my tongue stopped working inside of her. She pulled me up to her and was grinning from ear to ear as she hugged me tightly.

"So good," Suzanne whispered into my ear as our soggy bodies embraced. "That was so nice."

I agreed, and now that I had done it, I wanted to do it some more. Going down on a woman was just as enjoyable as doing it to a guy, and I figured that with practice I could only improve. I wanted more practice!

When I looked over at the clock on the night stand later on, I couldn't believe that it was past midnight and we had been going at it for two hours. Outside of a trip to the bathroom at one point and an occassional gasp, Mike had been completely quiet, and it had to be because he was afraid of Suzanne, or afraid she would leave.

"I better go back over and make sure my Grandma is okay," Suzanne said as she crawled over me and off the bed to get her pajamas back on, trying to keep her back to Mike's corner.

I couldn't help marvelling at what an incredible figure Suzanne had. What I wouldn't give for breasts like hers! She was so voluptuous and shapely that I wanted to just keep looking at her all I could, and did until she was back in her jammies.

I walked Suzanne downstairs and got her coat for her, and I had become so comfortable with her that it barely registered that I was naked in front of her in the bright light of downstairs. You could hear the wind howling outside as she zipped up.

"You're going to freeze out there," I said with concern. "Too bad you can't spend the night."

"It would be a little crowded up there, otherwise I'd love it," Suzanne said. "Gotta check on Granny anyway."

Suzanne and I kissed in the doorway, a long and sensuous kiss that was so full of emotion that I didn't even mind the feel of her ski jacket against my bare skin.

"Maybe we could do this again," I asked hopefully, and Suzanne's eyes sparkled back at me.

"You had fun? Hard to believe that was your first time. That was really kinky Becky and you were worth it, but..." Suzanne said while looking toward the stairway and leaving the sentence unfinished.

"He was quiet, wasn't he?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he was still there and it gave me the creeps," Suzanne answered. "Didn't it bother you?"

"Yeah, for the first five minutes or so," I replied. "After that I kinda lost track of everything."

I gave Suzanne my best pouting and flirting look in hopes she would say that she would come over again. A lot. Instead she just smiled as she opened the door and stepped out into the chilly wind that must have been whistling through her pajama bottoms.

"We'll see."

I watched Suzanne jog the twenty feet or so back over to her Grandmother's place before closing the door and heading back upstairs to my husband.

5. The post-game wrap-up show.

When I got back upstairs Mike was in the bathroom so I threw the sheets back together on the bed. There was a major wet spot on my side, but the thought of sleeping in that was kinda nice in a way. I was sure Mike would be full of chatter when he came to bed, and I didn't dread the expected interigation as much as I thought I would, mostly because of the warm feeling that was still with me.

I went over to the corner where Mike had been sitting so quietly like a good boy, and picked up his socks from the cushion of the chair. When I grabbed them, I was startled by the wetness of them. I brought them over to the light and saw that they both had large wet and sticky spots inside them. A quick sniff confirmed my suspicions. What a naughty boy he was! No wonder he was so quiet.

I climbed into bed and left the lamp on the dim setting while I waited for my husband. When he came back into the bedroom, he was wearing different pajama bottoms than he had been wearing.

"Change of clothes babe?" I asked innocently while trying to suppress the urge to giggle.

"Oh man Becky, you two were incredible!" Mike said as he jumped into bed and set off a mini tidal wave. "Wasn't Suzie something?"

"Suzanne?" I asked. "Yes, she's a great girl."

"Well, tell me all about it."

"You were there and watched it all, so what can I add to it?" I asked while making him squirm.

"I can't belive how big her tits were!" Mike exclaimed. "What size bra does she wear?"

"I didn't get around to asking her."

"Didn't you check the tag?" Mike asked.

"No! Why the hell would I do that, but I'm surprised you didn't. What difference does it make? She's a beautiful woman and she's very busty."

"I couldn't believe how big those jugs of hers were!" Mike went on. "What did they feel like?"

"They felt like breasts. They were the nicest breasts I've even held."

"I thought you said you never did it with a girl before!" Mike exclaimed accusingly.

"I haven't. They were the first, you bozo. They had to be the best."

"Oh," Mike replied. "Did you like it? Would you do it again? How about with Daphne?"

"I might, but NOT with Daphne" I said with conviction, not wanting to get back in that situation again.. "It wasn't bad. What did you think about it?"

"I wished I could have joined in," Mike said. "Man, would I like to have grabbed Suzie's tits. I"ve never felt any that big before. Wish yours were like that."

"I know Mike, and I'm sorry about that," I said for the umpteenth time in my life. "You knew what you were getting when you married me."

"Yeah, yours are alright," Mike said. "And I do love you anyway."

Gee, I didn't know what to say because I was so overcome with emotion.

"What did you like the best? Mike asked, surprising me with the question. I wasn't used to him asking me much about what I liked, or felt, or thought, or... you get the idea.

"You know what I liked the best?" I said with enthusiasm. "I loved the way Suzanne kissed my neck and my shoulders. The way she licked around my ears and the way she rubbed my arms and hands. I can't believe how turned on that made me."

"Oh yeah?" Mike said.

With that he leaned over toward me, and although I was surprised, I really don't know why.

"I liked it when your tits were rubbing up against hers," Mike opined, placing his meaty paw over my right titty and squeezing it like a bicycle horn. "That was so hot."

For a caress of my shoulders, or a nibble of my earlobe, I would have given the world. Instead, I got the standard Mike groping of the banana boobs.

"I figured you would like that," I replied.

"You know what else I liked?" Mike asked.

"Did you like the ear nibbling and neck licking?" I asked in a last ditch effort to drive home a point.

"Nah, but did you notice that Suzie had hairy armpits?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I noticed. And her name is Suzanne. She likes to be called Suzanne."

"That looks so sexy," Mike said. "I think you'd look sexy with hair under your arms."

"Gee Mike, I don't think so," I answered cautiously.

"Why not?"

"Well, for one thing I think I'd end up a whole lot hairier than Suzanne is," I said. "Some girls are furrier than others, as I'm sure you've noticed. Take a look between my legs dear. I'm Italian and Greek and it shows."

"But I like that," Mike said as he ran a hand between my legs.

"Besides, what would happen to your little kissing game?" I reminded Mike.

"Oh, you mean this?" Mike asked as he lifted my arm and kissed the smooth damp hollow. "I'd still do that, and it would probably be nicer to do it without the stubble you have sometimes. You'd do that for me, wouldn't you babe? Let the hair grow I mean?" Mike asked as he went back to nibbling.

"Okay, I'll do it on one condition," I said. "Tell me what you were doing over in the corner that kept you so quiet."

"I jerked off," MIke said bluntly. "I slipped my sock on my cock and blew my load into it. Then I took the other sock off and jerked off into that."

"Busy boy," I noted.

"I ran out of socks then, so when you two were eating each other out toward the end I squeezed a load off into my pajamas. Don't worry though," Mike said as he climbed up onto his knees and showed me his rock hard pride and joy. "I didn't leave it all in my laundry,"

I wasn't surprised, and it was moments like that when I found his boyish charm and frankness so adorable. The sex that followed was for his benefit, as I had been more than satisfied with the earlier activity.

6. Monday morning.

Mike had left for work, and since I didn't have to go in until 11 I had plenty of time to kill. I took a nice hot shower, which took a lot of the aches and pains away. Mike had been home all weekend and had been quite horny after Suzanne had stopped by.

It was hard to blame Mike, since I had been thinking about it almost non-stop myself ever since. I was wondering if Mike would be able to persuade Suzanne to come over again, and whether I would be able to act like I was doing it for Mike's benefit.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off, and was almost done when I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed my terricloth wrap and pulled it around me and went to look out the window, figuring it would be a Jehovah's Witness or somebody else I could ignore.

It was Suzanne.

"Hi Suzanne!" I chirped as I opened the door. "C'mon in!"

"Hi Becky. Got you at a bad time?"

"No," I assured her. "Come in and have a cup of coffee."

"Ummm, I just came over to see if you found my earring that I think I lost over here the other night," Suzanne said. "Coffee does sound good."

Suzanne followed me into the kitchen and we poured ourselves some coffee and stood around the sink chatting. Suzanne was wearing a baggy flannel shirt that made me wonder if she was wearing anything underneath it.

"I saw Mike head off for work so I figured it was safe," Suzanne said. "You have to go to work?"

"Yeah, but not until 11."

"That was really something the other night," Suzanne said while looking at me over the rim of the coffee cup. "Your husband told me he wants to do it again."

"Oh?" I asked coquettishly. "What did you say?"

"I said no," Suzanne said, and I hoped that I hadn't shown my disappointment when she said that. "Actually first he said that he wanted me to come over again and 'put his cock between my tits and shoot his wad', or at least I think those were his words."