It's My Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly I had to let Cheryl go back to her own room. I dug out a new t-shirt from my bag, telling her to put it on.

"If someone spots you in the hallway you'll find this a lot more suitable than that little scrap of nothing," I told her, indicating her peignoir.

Before letting her go I dressed quickly and then checked her room to make sure there were no nasty surprises waiting, like Carl. Giving her the all clear she darted off and into the room. I heard the lock clicking home as soon as she was in.

I waited until breakfast was well under way before going down for it. Reaching the dining room I looked around and spotted Cheryl and Carl seated off to one side, talking. Rather, Carl was doing a lot of talking and Cheryl was looking rather mutinous.

I grabbed some breakfast and carried my tray over to their table.

"There are other tables you know," Carl pointed out. Rather rudely in my opinion.

"Yes, I know, but I like this one," I said blandly, showing no intention of moving.

Carl abruptly rose from the table, indicating to Cheryl that she should follow him. Cheryl calmly continued eating her breakfast, smirking a little at Carl's irritation. Mind you, she turned on me as soon as he stormed off.

"I don't need your help," she snapped. "I'm quite capable of handling Carl."

"I'm not here to help you," I told her, smiling politely. "I'm here to help myself. I decided I didn't want you in a position where you might decide to handle Carl. He's obviously untrustworthy and, as far as I'm concerned, superfluous to requirements."

"My relationship with Carl is none of your business," she snapped.

I said, "OK," smiled, and ate my breakfast. From that point on I agreed with everything Cheryl said. It's hard to pick a fight with someone who is constantly agreeing with you.

Cheryl finished her breakfast and left in a bit of a huff, heading for the slopes. Carl was a very average skier, whereas Cheryl and I are both very good. That meant that we were on harder slopes than Carl and didn't see much of him for the rest of the morning.

When lunch-time rolled around I was, by a happy chance, entering the dining room at the same time as Cheryl. She gave me a look but didn't say anything when I sat down at her table. She spent lunch-time busy ignoring me while I just relaxed. Carl, when he arrived, took one look at me sitting there and chose a different table. Then we were heading out, back to the slopes.

It was nearly three before Cheryl went where I wanted her to go. Halfway down one of the harder slopes was a thick copse of trees. The smart skiers would slide past on either side. The not so smart would try to ski through them and come to grief. The very smart and very good would slice straight through the trees, making for a very fast run down. There wasn't anyone on the slopes that I'd put in the last category, excluding myself.

At around three, Cheryl decided to risk it. I saw her heading towards the copse and changed my tack slightly to follow her in. I slowed up quite a bit just before entering the trees, ready to stop. Two thirds of the way through and I came across Cheryl, sitting on the ground and saying a few rude things. I slid to a halt next to her.

"Come to a little grief, have we?" I asked, plainly laughing at her.

"I can do it," she said, glaring at me. "I just need a little more practice."

"The trick," I informed her, "is to slow down slightly as you enter. It gives you that extra time to steer and then you can pick up the extra speed coming out of them."

She nodded in an abstract manner, contemplating how she'd do it next time. Then she suddenly seemed to realise who she was talking to and what we'd been doing that morning. She flushed, looked at the nearest tree and then looked away, walking over to where her skis had finished after she'd hit the quick release.

"Now why the sudden blush?" I wondered out loud. "Have you been having naughty thoughts?"

"I don't know what you mean," she returned, dismissing the entire notion.

"I think you do. I think you were wondering if I was going to push you up against that tree and pull down your pants?"

Cheryl looked offended.

"I was thinking no such thing," she said indignantly, although the faint blush she had suggested otherwise.

I snapped my skis off.

"You should have," I murmured. "It sounds a fine idea to me."

I casually took hold of her elbow before she could bend down for her skis, turning her back to the tree she had looked at.

"I think this was the tree you wanted," I said, a hand on her back urging her towards it. "Just put your hands on it and lean into them."

By this time I was lifting up her jacket and taking hold of her pants. No belts or buckles or zips. Just elastic that would stretch nicely. I started easing them down.

"You can't," Cheryl whispered. "Michael, no. What if someone comes?"

"There's no-one here good enough to risk cutting through the trees," I told her. "Apart from us, that is."

Her pants were down far enough now, her white bottom reflecting the snow. I rubbed it, treasuring the feel of it. Her bottom wasn't all I was rubbing. My hand slipped between her legs, taking hold of her and massaging.

Then I was easing her lips apart and my erection was pressing against her.

"Michael, no," she gasped. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Staking my claim," I told her. "I want you thinking of me. Not anyone else. Are you going to say I have to stop?"

I pressed a little further in while waiting for the answer. It came with a rude word as she pushed hard back against me, encouraging me to sink in deeper. That was the only hint I needed. I pushed forward forcefully, hands holding her hips.

"While I would love to strip you completely and take my time, I thing that a little bit of haste may be in order," I said. "Too, too, embarrassing if one of the instructors came past to make sure we're all right. So I'm afraid I'll have to speed this up a little."

With that I started taking her hard and fast. She was ready for me, fortunately, even if she had made a pro forma protest, and now she was bucking hard, eagerly pushing against me. I gave her everything I had just as fast as I could and Cheryl lapped it up, making eager little sounds as her hips bounced frantically, relishing the urgent action.

"Damn it," I gasped out as I pounded into her, "I want you naked. I want to see your breasts swinging under you as I do this. I want to feel them and taste them as I take you. I want to lie back and see you straddle me and sink down onto me, leaning forward so that your breasts are within reach of my mouth, letting me suckle on you as you bounce on my cock."

I was hitting her harder than ever, with Cheryl panting and making funny little sounds as she worked with me, both of us urging the other towards a frantic climax.

Afterwards, Cheryl just leaned against the tree, pants still down round her knees, bottom shining in the sun. I ran my hand over it.

"When," I asked casually, "was the last time you were spanked?"

"What? You wouldn't dare?" she squeaked.

But she didn't take any steps to prevent me. She stayed bent over, bottom presented to me. So I gave it a nice firm spank. She gave a small yelp, but didn't try to move away. I gave another couple of firm spanks, enjoying the feel of her flesh under my hand and the sense of mastery over her.

"I'd love to continue this," I said, rubbing her bottom, "but we'd better make an appearance. Later, however, I may have to spank you for being a tease."

"A tease? You have to be kidding?" she protested.

"A tease," I said firmly. "Flashing your bottom at me and asking to be petted when you know we don't have time for it. We can discuss this in my room tonight."

"In your dreams," I heard her mutter, but I strongly suspected that she would be in my room come night-time. It looked as though it was going to be a very interesting week-end, and who knows what might follow when we returned home.

12