It's My Turn

Story Info
She took matters into her own hands - and he didn't approve.
1.8k words
4.14
23.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was wonderful. Even though I didn't let you cum, you said you were happy (and horny). I told you then to just wait for tonight. Just before I left for work this morning, I reminded you that I didn't want you to cum today, as I fingered your wet pussy and kissed your neck. You were so horny and I smiled as I got in my car.

That afternoon, we were texting and I asked you if you masturbated and came today. You texted back that you had. "I couldn't help it, I was so horny," you said.

"You were a bad girl and will be punished later," I texted back.

"Ok," was all you said. You knew that I would not forget.

That evening, before I came home I made a side trip to the store. I needed something special for tonight. I got home before you and put my purchases away.

After our kids went to bed, we watched some TV for a while. Around 10, we decided it was time for us to go to bed. In the bedroom, I pulled the sheet and blanket off the bed and told you to get on. You crawled up onto the bed and got on your hands and elbows, your lovely ass poking up in the air, your head down between your hands.

I climbed on the bed and kneeled behind you, looking at your hot ass and gently rubbing it with my hand.

*SMACK* went the first blow. You jumped slightly and a small yelp escaped your lips. Several more blows followed, both hard and soft, interspersed with gentle caresses of your fleshy cheeks.

Your ass was nice and pink all over now. I spread your legs and pushed a finger into your hot cunt. You were very wet as I moved my finger around inside you. I brushed your G-spot and you gasped. But it is not time for you to cum yet.

I continued to smack your ass and finger you. I then leaned down and gently licked around your little pink rosebud, making it wet with my saliva. I pushed two fingers into your pussy and brushed your G-spot again. Then I pulled them out and went back to eating your ass. I shoved my tongue into your tight sphincter as I shoved three fingers into your hot pussy. I curled my fingers down, pressing and rubbing your pleasure spot until you are right on the edge. Quickly, I pulled my fingers out of you and sat up.

You were breathing heavily, needing the release of an orgasm, but that was not going to happen now. I smacked your ass a few more times and then got up from the bed.

The sight of you on the bed on all fours, beautiful pink ass up in the air almost made me rethink my plans for the evening. I didn't change my mind, however.

"Lie on your back," I said as I went to the drawer and got the ankle and wrist restraints out. You turned over and I tossed you the blindfold. You placed it over your eyes and lay down. I attached the restraints to you and to the straps under the mattress, pulling them tight. You were now spread-eagled on the bed and blindfolded, not knowing what was to come.

I left the room and went to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and removed my earlier purchase, which I had washed before you got home. I went back to the bedroom, grabbing my camera phone on the way. The sight that greeted me in the bedroom was magnificent. Your large breasts falling slightly to the sides, their nipples erect in anticipation. Your shaved pussy is glistening with its own juices, looking good enough to eat.

I placed my surprise in the sheet and climbed on the bed and licked your pussy, tasting your sweetness. I gently move up to your hard clit. I spend some time gently licking and sucking on your clit as your legs quiver and shake. I quit and stand on my knees over your prone body.

I place two fingers into your opening. "You are so wet and very hot," I say.

"Yes, so hot," you reply. "Please let me cum."

My response is not in words. I pick up the fat, green vegetable, fresh from the refrigerator, and quickly place it at your opening. The coldness is shocking and you gasp. I push it forward and it slowly enters you. But it is not slick enough, so I get our grape-flavored lube. I drizzle the cool liquid onto your pussy. I push two fingers into you to spread the lube. Then I grab the cucumber again and push it into you.

You moan and writhe as the cold vegetable enters your depths. It is fat and stretches you as I push more and more into your formerly hot depths. When you've taken about five inches, I stop and hold it steady. Your hips are bucking slowly, trying to coax an orgasm from the hard, cold vegetable. I grab my phone and snap a couple of pictures to show you later.

I lean down and lick your slick, grape-flavored clit a little as you moan. I stop and pull the cucumber from your sopping pussy. I replace it with two fingers, marveling at how cool you feel inside. I rub your G-spot some more, but it is still not time for you to cum.

Your pussy has started to warm back up, so I pull out my fingers and replace them with the still-cold vegetable, gently fucking you with it. Your breath quickens, so I stop and pull it out. I have more plans for your sweet little pussy.

I place two fingers into you and spread them apart, stretching you slightly. I am getting you ready, but you have no idea what for. I add a third finger, then a fourth. Your head is shaking back and forth in pleasure, your back arching, trying to get more into you.

I pull out and add more lube to your already-slick pussy. I then place my hand at your opening and start to push. All four fingers and my thumb start to slide into your greased hole. You are stretched wider as my hand nears its widest part. I have never been able to put my whole, large hand into your tight cunt before, but tonight I am determined.

I push forward slowly, working my hand up and down, sliding in millimeter by millimeter. You are moaning and pushing back against me, pulling at the straps holding your wrists and ankles. Finally the thickest part of my hand enters your stretched-out pussy, and more follows. However, my long fingers have reached the end of your canal and there is no more room to push forward. I pull back slightly and take a picture of my arm and wrist sticking out of your hairless, wet, stretched cunt. I still haven't let you cum yet.

I gently remove my hand and go to the drawer to get my next item. It is a long, fat, black dildo with a huge set of balls at its base. I lube it up and place the head at your opening. I firmly push and the large head pops into you. You gasp at the slight pain as your lips are stretched around its girth. I know you can take this because it is smaller around than my hand.

I pull it back out, watching your lips grip at it, then push the head back in. I gently start to move the fat, black shaft in and out of your abused pussy. Deeper and deeper it goes as I slowly fuck you with the huge, fat dildo. I take a few more pictures for later, then start to push it harder and deeper into you. You are approaching your orgasm, but it is not time yet. I slowly pull the huge phallus out of you and watch as your now-empty hole closes around the nothingness filling you.

It is now time for the last object. This is an obscenely fat, black dildo with a flared head. It is about ten inches long and almost four inches in diameter. I grease the head and place it against your now small hole. I push gently but firmly and the head starts to sink into you. It Is stretching you wider than you have ever been stretched before. More and more of the head disappear into your depths. But it is just too wide and you can not fully take the head of the monster into you. I take one final picture and gently remove the massive dildo from your over-stretched hole.

It is now time for your orgasms. I have been teasing and stretching you for nearly an hour now. I place one finger into you and gently rub your G-spot. You gasp and your head comes off the pillow. You are so close, but I pull my finger out.

You whimper and start to beg, but I quickly shove three fingers into your slick pussy and vigorously rub your G-spot until you cum violently, your arms pulling against the restraints as your head and shoulders lift off the bed. You stop breathing as the strong waves wash over you again and again. I finally stop and withdraw my fingers, and you slump back down to the bed, gasping for air.

But I am not done yet. I let you rest for a few seconds and then shove my three fingers back into your still-spasming hole. You start to cum again immediately as you silently scream out. I continue the assault on your over-used pussy for several minutes, providing you with several toe-curling orgasms. I finally slow down and let you breathe again.

I remove my fingers and crawl up to your head. I gently kiss your lips and ask "Who gives you the best orgasms?"

"You do, definitely," you say between gasps.

"Good," I say. "Time for one more."

"No," you plead. "I can't take any more."

"Yes, you can," I say.

"OK, but just one, please," you beg.

"It will be gentle and slow," I reply.

I move back between your legs and insert one finger into you. I gently and slowly move it in a circular motion, sliding it gently against your G-spot, and then moving away. Your orgasm is building slowly, but powerfully. I maintain the slow, steady movements of my finger as your orgasm approaches.

Quickly, you start to cum. I continue to move my finger in slow, deliberate circles as you moan and writhe on the bed, pulling at the restraints. I keep this up for several minutes as your orgasm continues to rage within you. Finally, I gently remove my finger and you collapse on the bed, panting heavily.

I move about you, removing the restraints, picking up the toys and putting the room back in order. I pull the covers up and gently kiss you good night.

In a matter of minutes, you are blissfully asleep.