It's Nilla For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You kept it, Master." She let the heavy links slide through her fingers.

He dug into the hanky and picked up the thin band of platinum with a diamond solitaire set on it. He felt her stiffen against his back, her breath catching in her throat. "I want you to have this, Verrie. I should have given it to you when you needed it, but now, I just want you to have it."

She took it, running her fingers over the smooth surface. After a moment she put it in the white cloth and closed his fist around it. "Not now. Give us some time."

"I wasn't offering marria–"

"Give us a chance, you may want to."

He almost said something, but the gentle knowing in her eyes stopped him. He squeezed the ring in his hand. Maybe he would want to. The glinting steel in her hand caught his eye and he knew what to do. Whatever happened in the future would happen. Right then, he knew what was right for him, for both of them. "Will you take my collar?"

She smiled. "Yes, Master."

12