It's Not a Big Problem...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused and turned to Scythia. "I will have things back to normal straight away, Scythia. Once your memory is restored you'll understand... most of this... except perhaps Gillian's behavior. And I will deal with her after we've returned."

In the same breath he turned back to the sulking giantess. "This whole thing is just outrageous, Gillian! What am I going to do with you? I trust you with everything dear to me and this is your repayment?"

He took several steps away from them and stopped.

"What is the curse you used?" he asked nobody in particular.

"The Succubinus Curse," she answered meekly.

He stared at her. "Where did you find such a curse?"

"In the large volume there, it's opened to it. I can't read it anymore. It's partly because I'm so big, but it's mostly because nothing written there makes any sense anymore; it's all gobbledy gook."

The sorcerer stood before the open book and frowned. Then he stood up tall and propped his chin up with an arm holding up the other arm and remained frozen for what seemed like minutes.

Suddenly he spun about and walked toward the frail and naked Scythia. Dropping to one knee he asked permission to examine the belly chain. She nodded sheepishly as he inspected the entire piece with an experienced eye.

"Ah ha! This chain has a counter curse built into its design. I cannot quickly or easily determine its exact powers, but knowing that this charm, combined with this size-changing curse, not an energy-exchanging curse, and Gillian's very... outrageous behavior, that's what it is! Well, she used your sexual energy to fuel the changes... it's very risky business, by the way, not to mention forcing anyone to..." He looked straight at Gillian and then looked away, shaking his head. "It's very simple to reverse the curse, so just do exactly as I say."

He waited until both women nodded. "We're going to make an energy circle... you two are... Gillian will hold you upside down by the ankles, and you'll be grabbing hold of her feet. When I use the counter-curse, your bodies will return to their normal sizes."

"She'll drop me on my head!"

"Trust me. This will be over in a second and you'll just fall on the bed... besides, you're only about three feet tall, you're practically on the ground already." He shook his head again.

She cursed.

"Succubinus Recantum!"

The women tumbled onto the bed and without too many bruises. Then, realizing the position that they were in, naked and very closely resembling an intimate sexual position, both scrambled to get up onto their feet.

"Toga Time!"

And in that moment both ladies were draped in fine linen coverings so that decorum could be restored.

"Occupinatus!"

A fire burst out some distance away in the center of the room and plumes of smoke drifted up into a magical imaginary sky filled with stars herded by blued moonlit clouds.

Not far off was a large table set with food, wine, and fruits. Candelabra floated above all and a large circle of light set the table quite clearly. The women didn't waste a minute speculating about its sudden appearance but set right down to feast in a silence broken only by the sounds of hungry mouths feeding.

That brief break in the conversation and knowing the origins of the body chain set the master's mind to thinking about the rest of his promises. "Restoring you completely is going to take more than a counter-curse, Scythia. We might as well get this straight between us; I am a sorcerer and we use sexual energy to live extraordinary lives. And although this would not ordinarily happen, as we're still getting acquainted, I'm reluctantly informing you that we're going to have to use sex to return your totality."

Scythia paused and looked at him. "And afterwards I'm going to thank you, right?"

"No, afterwards I will apologize for this travesty and I will quite possibly owe you several favors."

"Why is sex required?"

"Because all of your powers and most of the energy you arrived with today are now inside of me. When I restored your bodies, I simply swapped it all out of you both. That way, I control events from now until you're ready to leave and nobody gets cursed without my say-so, get it?"

Both women nodded, Gillian rather more energetically.

"Gillian's debt however needs to be worked out between you. Would your witchcraft require any manner of familiar?"

"A familiar?"

"Yes, a cat, for instance. A magical friend of sorts?"

Scythia looked long and hard at Gillian. "I don't want you to turn my friend Gillian into a cat." It wasn't altogether convincing, but the old sorcerer swore he'd be lenient with her.

"You're not turning me into a cat then?"

"No, Gillian. I think we'll simply double your workload and leave it at that. If you ever want to master the art of apparition, you'll need a wee bit more discipline and a lot more book work..."

"Thank you, Master!"

"Don't thank me, thank Scythia."

"Thank you, Scythia. I'm sorry about all this... I mean it."

"Apology accepted," was all she could muster.

"And now that we've resolved things between you two, there is the matter of punishment."

"But you said..."

"I warned you long ago that using my books without my express permission would result in a rather painful lesson in obedience, didn't I?"

Gillian dropped a turkey leg and stared straight ahead. "Yes, Master, you did."

"I'm glad you remember. Now, assume the position."

Gillian said nothing. She arose from the table, cleared a wide space at the far end of it, removed her toga and then sprawled across it with her feet still on the floor. Her bottom was completely exposed, clearly indicating that corporal punishment was in order.

The sorcerer picked up his cane and positioned himself behind the woman. He fondled her buttocks and indulged in the softness of her bare smooth skin. "Perhaps I have been too kind and spared the rod on too many occasions, Gillian, but today you will never forget that my instructions are not suggestions and my wrath is not to be trifled with..."

Scythia began to intercede on Gillian's behalf, but one glance from the master stopped her arguments in mid-sentence.

Gillian stared into Scythia's eyes, but a smile crept to her lips. "I deserve this. It's the only way we can resume being master and apprentice."

The sorcerer raised the cane to strike. Scythia's scream was cut short as the walking stick transfigured into a whipping cane. He grabbed the tip of it and flexed the length of it before smiling. Without a word he raised it up and laid a red stripe across Gillian's bare back.

The woman winced in pain, but didn't budge. Another sweeping smack and she shrieked as it seemed to cut her flesh.

Scythia also winced at each stroke as it slapped against her back. She was both revolted and intrigued by this form of punishment. What a strange relationship these two have, she muttered under her breath.

After the eleventh stroke, he moved to comfort his apprentice. She was clearly in pain as tears flowed down her cheeks, but she stoically arose and composed herself. Then she dropped to her knees before him. "I beg your forgiveness, Master."

"You may beg forgiveness later, Gillian. Right now, I've got to pull our guest back together and get her safely home."

Scythia's eyes were wide at the woman's submissive offer, which clearly indicated a sexual favor might well be part of that begging, but she said nothing. The sorcerer was now waving her over to the end of the table.

"If you're ready, we shall proceed with the counter-curse."

"You're going to bend me over the table and... have sex with me?"

"I'd prefer we have sex as we've enjoyed each other so many times before, but this time it's got to be more of a joining of necessity than luxury."

"We've had sex before?"

Gillian spun about at that to stare at her master.

"Many times, Scythia. Always with your complete approval and I might add, with utter abandon. I assure you now, that when your memory and powers are restored, you'll understand the reason for this ritualistic joining. But for now, I am just asking you to trust me."

The women exchanged glances. Gillian was clearly shocked and jealous at this turn of events, but her lips were sealed tightly as the whipping cane transfigured back into a walking stick. Scythia didn't know whether to be self-conscious or triumphant, but she knew there was no choice in the matter. She was still a victim of circumstance and if an act of submission was required, she was going to act submissively.

"Are you going to drug me?"

He laughed and explained, "We can explore that idea when you are yourself again, but no, no need to use anything other than my knowledge of your body."

"Disrobe me," he ordered his apprentice.

Having no powers, the woman meekly removed his boots and clothing without a word.

"Any questions?" he asked Scythia.

"Is this going to hurt?"

"If it hurts you may take it out on Gillian, okay?"

And without further overtures or explanation, he led the young woman to the edge of the table where she positioned herself for the remedy. He stood over her bent body and admired the view, and none could deny that the sight of her alone was adequate to enable his performance. He'd need no hardening spell or potion to complete this ritual.

Gillian watched in silence as he entered her from behind and then leaned heavily against her backside. For long minutes he applied himself to the task and as success was imminent he spoke softly into Scythia's ear. "It is a man's lot in life to be emptied and a woman's lot in life to be filled. I shall restore everything stolen and fill you to the brim with mine as well. And when you awaken, you'll be home safe in bed and this will all be just a memory."

She tried to reply but his persistent prodding was indeed feeding an urge that predates all forms of magic and wizardry. As her legs weakened and her body began to shake she wanted to indulge in the act they were sharing, but he was all business and what little time she had left was going to be far too brief. The sensations choked any words from her voice; all she could do was utter a few vowels and gasp for air. When the wave finally crested she nearly shrieked at the jolt that crashed through every cell in her body. And after that, oblivion.

"Well, Master, I guess you sent her off with a smile on her face!"

He chuckled at that. "She is a most enjoyable peer... again."

Gillian looked down at the floor. "All I wanted, all I want is to be that to you, my master."

"You're not ready for any of that, and you know it. Today's antics might have proven disastrous, but you have been punished and I think you are a bit wiser."

"Am I forgiven, master, truly forgiven?"

"Not quite; some serious begging is in order. Considering the lengths of your betrayal, you may have to beg for days even weeks before I return your totality."

She smiled merrily and kneeled before him. He smiled down upon her as she begged enthusiastically and reached out to pick up one of the books on the desk. It was the portal book Scythia had used to teleport into his library. With a moment of intent and a wave of his hand it was gone.

Scythia awakened with the morning sun streaming through the cottage windows and filling her bedroom with radiant illumination. A smile formed upon her lips as she realized everything was back to normal. With a thought the windows opened and cool morning air spilled across her bed. She would have him back in her bed by the next full moon or she'd be begging like his crazy apprentice until he was properly trained. At that she laughed. If she could train him, she wouldn't want him.

Her feet met the floor and she stood naked in the morning sunbeams, soaking up its magic and purifying herself with a shining spell. Her eyes went to all the plants and creatures in the garden and then she moved to bathe in the garden pool. As she turned to reach for a virtually transparent robe made from spider silk, she spotted the book and gasped at the sight of it.

She snatched it up and opened the cover. Inside was an inscription. "I warned you about her... however, in compensation for any inconvenience or embarrassment the library is at your disposal. All that you will ever need can be found there, my love. ~ WD MacVarlo"

A flood of memories sent her reeling and she regained her balance in a dance step they had come to call their own. A sense of euphoria wove through every fiber in her being as she realized how deeply she loved the man. Then she literally floated through the window and alit gracefully by the pool. She followed smooth black stone steps downward and sank to her neck in the etheric and rejuvenating spring water.

We shall see about compensations, dear Wizard, she mused. "Right after I change into something..."

The End

12