It's Not A Job, It's An Adventure!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now we know you did, we found them on you. Now are you sorry for stealing the rings?

Mrs. Apple simply replied, "Yes I am sorry."

"So are you going to show us just how sorry you are?"

Mrs. Apple standing there nude with a very red ass and tears in her eyes just looked at Mark. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed down. She just got on her knees and unzipped Marks pants and pulled out his cock and started to give him a blow job.

"Make sure you swallow all of my cum or I will have to spank you some more."

She almost didn't swallow all of it, but just did get it all down. When she got done with Mark, Rick let her know he was next. She then gave Rick a blow job. I was getting into this. My best friend's Mom being treated this way.

When she was done with the two of them she started to stand up, Mark grabbed her hair and said "You forgot one."

She looked at Mark and said "Please, not him."

He said "Yes Dave also, you need to let him know how sorry you are."

She just looked at me and said "Please don't tell anyone."

She got back on her knees and pulled my cock out. I grabbed her hair and said put it all the way in thief, now look at me. With my cock all the way in her mouth she looked up at me.

I said "Thief you better make this a good blow job and swallow all of my cum. Same rules as with Mark and Rick. I won't tell Mr. Apple or Bob or anyone else but you better make it one hell of a blow job."

She just looked at me in disbelief then nodded and she started to give me one hell of a blow job, but then how would I know a good blow job from a bad one. This is only the second time I ever had a blow job, but I wasn't telling her. I thought I was in Heaven. But when I shot my load she didn't swallow all of it, I guess being young I had more cum then the other two, or being the 3rd she just couldn't do it any more. Mark looked at me to see what I was going to do. I picked up the paddle and I told Mrs. Apple to get back to the table and bend over.

She pleaded, "Please no."

I said, "You knew the rules and failed."

She got back to the table and this time I gave her 25 real hard whacks. When I was done I looked at her sore butt and how her pussy juices were running down her legs and got hard all over again. So I pulled my cock out and moved in behind her. As I guided my cock to her pussy she quickly turned her head around with her eyes big as saucers. She knew what I was about to do but she didn't try to stop me or say anything. I pushed in a couple of inches before pulling out to ensure she was smooth and slippery. Then I buried myself to the hilt in her. Her pussy was warm and clutching around my cock. I didn't wait for her to get adjusted but started slamming into her with all I had. Her tits were rocking with each time my hips made contact with her firm soft ass cheeks. Soon she was moaning involuntarily.

"You really like it this way don't you?" I growled at her.

At first she refused to answer but then murmured a weak "Yes."

"What was that?" I said.

"Yes, dammit, I love it. Fuck me harder!" she cried.

It didn't take long for me to bust my nuts into her as her orgasm raced through her body.

Mark eyes got big. After I was pulled out Mark said it was now their turn. Mark stepped up behind her and began fucking her cunt and Rick went in front and fucked her mouth. When they were done I just looked at her and said "Hey she looks all fucked out."

Mark told her to get dressed and to do it slowly for us. Mrs. Apple slowly got dress. Then Mark looked at Mrs. Apple and said, "Remember what happened here today does not leave this room. Mrs. Apple, don't you ever steal from us again. Next time we will call the police."

She just looked at us and asked "Can I go now?"

Rick walked her back to the sales floor and then Mrs. Apple left the store.

"Mark, when can I get my copy of the DVD?" I asked.

He looked at me and said "You enjoyed yourself, didn't you?"

I said "Hell yes."

"We normally don't fuck them but you got carried away so I let you go."

"How often do you two set people up?"

Mark replied, "Maybe twice a year. Before you get off of work today we will make sure you have a copy of that DVD. What are you going to with it."

"I want to take it college with me so I can watch it on slow days. I did think about maybe blackmailing Mrs. Apple but decided not to since we set her up."

Mark said "That is a good thing."

The next day I called Bob to see what he was up too. We talked about our jobs. He was telling me about all the hot women he would see at their home while he worked in their yards. I thought that was cool. Then he asked me about mine.

"I spent most of my days just looking in cameras. It gets boring at times."

He asked "What happens when you catch someone?"

"We just hold them until the police show up, no big deal."

After that day Bob and I never really talked any more. I did see Mrs. Apple one day out in the Mall. She came up to me and said "You know I would never shoplift."

I just looked at her and said "All I know is what I saw."

She looked at me and asked "You're not going to tell anyone are you?"

I said "No, I would never do that." She just thanked me and we went our separate ways.

Before I went to college I tried to get Mark and Rick to set up someone else. Mark would just look at me then say you really got into it, but we can't do it that often.

That was one summer job I will always remember.

12